Hawaiian Heat - Cover

Hawaiian Heat

Copyright© 2008 by WaywardOne

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes a trial swapping session doesn't end up the way you would expect, and it sure didn't this time. I started writing this as a little swapping story, but it got away from me, and it isn't really about swapping at all. Keywords 'rom' and '[slut]wife' don't normally apply to the same story, but I assure you they are both appropriate here. In fact there is an unusually wide range of emotions involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex  

It was one of those high-rise beach side hotels built on a zigzag foundation so that every room could have a private balcony. Barb and I were standing on just such a balcony looking out toward the ocean. The sun had set, but the sky was not completely dark, so we could make out a few vague blobs in the water, people still enjoying the warm tropical sea.

"Is this a great vacation, or what?" Barb asked.

"It is that, indeed," I grinned back at her.

"I can't think of anything that would make it more perfect."

"Well," I equivocated, "I wouldn't go that far. I can think of a couple of things that would make it even more perfect, such as..."

"Never mind," she giggled nervously. "But I'll tell you what we could do. If you give me a back rub, I'll give you one."

"It's a deal," I agreed. "You sit down here, and I'll sit behind you."

There was no furniture on the balcony, just a bench built into the curved outer edge inside the railing. That had struck me as a bit awkward for a back rub, so I had indicated the floor. She looked a bit hesitant, but then went inside and got a towel, spreading it on the floor and sitting on it facing the ocean. She'd left room for me to sit immediately behind her on the towel, so I did.

We'd been out on the beach earlier, and were still in our swim wear, giving me lots of skin to work on, especially as she was wearing a string bikini. I started on her shoulders and then worked my way down her back, jumping over the bikini string (for now, I thought). Before I got as far as her waist she was leaning back against me and showing her contentment with a series of quiet moans.

I worked my way around to her belly, and then started up her chest. By the time I got to the edge of her bikini top I had a major hard-on, and she was squirming and panting. I took that as a sign I could continue, and moved my hands up, cupping her breasts.

"Oh, Tom, you shouldn't!" she shuddered.

"I know, but you want me to anyway, don't you?"

"Yeesss," she whispered.

I massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples lightly through the cloth, all to the tune of moans and heavy breathing, while she pressed back against me and clutched my thighs convulsively. Finally I slid my hands along the bikini strings to her back, and started to untie the knot.

"No, Tom," she gasped, moving her body forward and away from me. "I think we'd better trade places, now."

That wasn't what I wanted, but I always figure that what the lady says, goes. So I somewhat reluctantly got to my feet. She used her hands and feet to walk her butt back to the other end of the towel. As I walked by her, my crotch was only inches away from her face, and she couldn't help but notice the prominent tent in my trunks.

"Oh, my!" she said, with a tone of excited shock.

She had spread her legs, and I sat down close in front of her. She immediately started working on my shoulders, but didn't spend much time there, moving quickly down my spine. When she got down to my waist she slid her hands up my sides to my arm pits, and then around to my chest. As she worked on my chest she was also pressing her own chest against my back. In fact she seemed to be moving around a lot, so that she could massage her breasts against my body.

I could hear her breathing very hard in my ear as she moved her hands down toward my belly. When she got there she didn't stop, and soon was rubbing her hands back and forth along the top edge of my trunks. I could feel her shivering, now, and wasn't really surprised when she slid both hands down over the fabric of my trunks, out by my pelvic bones. I knew where she wanted to go, and so did she. She slowly brought her hands together on the front of my trunks, then let out a long moan that was almost a wail when her fingers touched the huge bulge in the center.

It wasn't long before she was stroking up and down my cloth-covered cock with both hands. She was biting at my shoulder and humping against my ass.

"Oh, Tom! Oh, Tom!" she panted, and then reached up and across my chest to grab my left arm with her right hand. She stretched out her right leg and pulled, bringing her body around my right side.

Her right leg went up over mine, and soon she was straddling me, pounding her crotch against my rock-hard shaft. I bent down and took one breast in my mouth, cloth and all. She was definitely wailing, now, and didn't even pause when I reached behind her and untied the knot. I flipped her bikini up and out of the way and started sucking her tits.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss more," she pleaded.

I finally figured what she meant, and picked her up by the waist, setting her up on the bench behind her. She grabbed a bikini bottom string in each hand and yanked, untying them. Then she pulled her knees up and as far to the side as she could stretch, and repeated her plea.

"Kiss me!"

Her bottom had obediently dropped away, yielding a sight that I will never forget. Her labia were engorged, but poking out between them I could see her clitoris, which was bright red, and pulsing. I leaned forward to take it into my mouth. At the first touch by my lips she started screaming, and when I sucked on it she came, violently. Her entire body was jerking and I suddenly smelled something strong, but intoxicating. That was too much for me, and I started spurting inside my trunks.

After I calmed down, I pulled back and looked up at her. Her head was thrown back over the balcony railing, and she was still shuddering.

"Oh, my god! I have never, ever, felt anything like that!" she finally groaned.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed, "but I'm going to have to go in and clean myself up a bit."

"Oh, did you come too?" she asked, opening her eyes.

I stood up, and the answer was obvious.

"Don't take too long," she whispered as I turned to leave.

I wasn't sure what I could do to clean up. I didn't have any clothes to change into, because Barb wasn't my wife and this wasn't my room. My wife was off somewhere with Barb's husband, probably on the balcony to our room. They may have been just talking, or who knows what.

It had started out as a relatively innocent game earlier in the day. Jim and I had arranged this holiday together, knowing our wives would love a trip to Hawaii. This was our first full day, and we'd spent most of it on the beach. When we decided it was time for lunch, Jim had a silly idea. He proposed that he could buy lunch for my wife, Sandy, and I could buy lunch for Barb. We all thought 'why not', so that's what we did. We got a booth, and I sat with Barb while Jim sat with Sandy. It was all perfectly innocent, with no hanky panky on either side of the booth, and after we ate we all went back to our own partners.

Then in the middle of the afternoon we wandered into a street fair. I declared it was time to play the switch game again, and I tried breaking balloons with a dart, getting a small stuffed animal for Barb. Jim did really well in the shooting gallery, and ended up with a hula skirt for Sandy. Once again it was no big deal, with each of us watching while the other couple was trying to get the prizes.

Finally, as the sun was setting we decided to go back to the hotel and get dressed for dinner. We were waiting for the elevator to take us up to our rooms, which were on the 11th and 12th floors, when Jim popped the question again.

"Look, I don't want this to go too far, but I'd love to have the chance to talk to Sandy for a few minutes. How about if we switch one more time, just for ten minutes, before we get dressed? Sandy and I could go talk on your balcony, and you guys could go talk on ours. What do you think?"

We all looked at each other a bit shocked. This was definitely taking it to another level. But I, for one, was really getting some warm feelings about Barb, and knew I'd love to have a chance to spend a little time together with her. I don't know what was going through the girls' heads, but they finally shrugged and said 'why not'.

Which is how I ended up on Barb's balcony with no clothes to change into. Besides, I realized, the ten minutes must have been up some time ago, and Jim and Sandy were likely to show up at any time. I decided all wet would be a lot better than one wet spot in a very incriminating location, so I dashed into the bathroom and started washing my trunks in the sink.

Indeed I did soon hear voices, so did my best to wring my suit out and put it back on wet. Coming out, I went straight to Sandy without even looking at Barb.

"Did you two have a nice talk?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, very nice." Did I detect a bit of a blush?

"I spilled something on my trunks, and decided I'd better wash them out before it stained," I explained, hoping she wouldn't push me too much on what "something" might be.

"Yes, sure, well, we'd better go get dressed," she responded a bit distractedly.

We were both awfully quiet while we got dressed, thinking our own thoughts. In fact after we came down and joined Jim and Barb, all four of us seemed unusually subdued. We walked to a restuarant a couple of blocks from the hotel and managed to get a booth without too long of an awkward wait. Jim and Barb were ahead of us and took the right side, with Barb slipping in first. I looked at Sandy, and raised my eyebrow.

"South wing?" she mouthed, and I nodded. I always sit on her left when we eat side by side, because I'm left handed, and otherwise my left elbow keeps fighting with her right through the meal. She stepped back and I slid into the booth first.

I swear, I hadn't planned it, and hadn't even realized until I was in, but that put me across from Barb. Barb, whose tits and clit I had been sucking less than an hour earlier. Now our knees were only inches apart under the back of the booth, where no one could see them. Almost immediately I felt her toes on my ankle, and knew with a thrill that she had slipped off her sandal so she could play footsie with me. Naturally I did the same, and started stroking her calf with my naked toes.

Thank god for tropical weather and Hawaiian informality. We were both wearing shorts and sandals. It wasn't long before we each had a foot wiggling its way up between the other's thighs. I couldn't quite reach her crotch, and she couldn't reach mine. I was very tempted to scrunch down in my seat so I could push my toes further, but that would have been too obvious. Finally we gave each other a long meaningful look and moved forward in our seats, pressing our bellies against the table.

Oh, my god, did that ever feel good. Oh yes, oh yes! Neither Barb nor I had any awareness of what the others might have been talking about, if anything. We were totally lost in our own passionate world. Thinking back, I suspect that Jim and Sandy may have been pretty quiet as well. For all I know they may have been playing a little footsie themselves.

We all managed to get through the meal somehow, and went back out into the night air. We were vaguely wandering in the direction of the hotel, but then Jim stopped us. He reached out, took Sandy's hand, and pulled her over to stand beside him.

"Guys," he said, "this is really hard for me to say, but I think we should all be totally honest with each other. Sandy and I need to apologize for something, and ask you two to forgive us."

He turned to look at Sandy, and they stared into each others' eyes for a while. Then he turned back, looking at Barb and then me.

"This afternoon, when Sandy and I went up to her balcony to talk, ... well, ... we didn't just talk. We ended up kissing each other. I just thought you should know," he ended, a bit lamely.

Sandy nodded, "It's true, and Jim is right, we do owe you an apology. Can you forgive us? We just sort of got carried away."

My brain was whirling. "I forgive you, and I think Barb will too, because..." I stopped to give her a long look. "Well, because we got sort of carried away too."

It was Barb's turn to nod. "We weren't exactly kissing, but we were being kind of ... well ... you know."

"You mean like, touching?" Jim asked.

Barb nodded.

Jim looked back at Sandy. "Yeah, I guess we were doing some touching, too."

Sandy tore her gaze away from him and turned back to Barb and me. "I let him touch me in some places I shouldn't have." Her face was contorted in anguish. "How can you ever forgive me?"

"Sandy, my sweet," Barb tried to reassure her in a way that didn't come out reassuring at all, "I said Tom and I weren't kissing, and we weren't, not mouth to mouth, but he did kiss me in some other places ... so we may need more forgiveness than you two do."

After that we all stood there silent for a long time, looking from one to another. Finally Jim spoke up.

"I think we have a choice to make now. We can pretend this afternoon never happened, and that we never had this conversation. That might work, though I think the rest of this week would be pretty awkward. Or we could try exploring these new feelings a bit further and see where that leads. It could lead to disaster, or it could lead to a great deal of pleasure."

"Or maybe both," Sandy threw in. "This is really scary, you know. We would definitely be putting our friendship on the line, and maybe our marriages. But at the same time, ... as Jim said,..."

"I think," I said slowly, "as tempting as it is, and god am I ever tempted, we shouldn't rush into this. Let's take some time to think about it and talk about it first."

Barb nodded, "I agree, and for starters I suggest we all go back to our own rooms right now and spend some quality time as husbands and wives."

"OK," Jim agreed, "but one quick thing first, right here and now. I want to give Sandy another kiss, and Tom, you have my permission to do the same with Barb."

I started to ask Sandy if I had her permission, too, but I was too late. She already had her arms around Jim's neck and her lips firmly planted on his. I looked at Barb, and she melted into my arms. Our first real kiss. And not, I quickly decided, our last.

Jim had said 'one quick thing', and I'm not sure how long it lasted, but it certainly wasn't quick. On the other hand, we were standing on the sidewalk, out in public, so we all tried to control ourselves. Eventually we did break apart. I took Sandy's hand, and Jim took Barb's, and we walked in silence back to the hotel. We exchanged quick good night wishes as they got off the elevator on eleven, and we continued, still holding hands, up to twelve.

In fact we didn't say a word until after we had each showered and were both in bed.

"Tom, please don't be angry, but I can't help thinking ... You said you spilled something on your swim suit this afternoon. Was it perhaps what I am thinking it might have been?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.