A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 40

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The men took seats around the insides of the limo and the women distributed themselves around and on them. The odds were great for the guys. There are twelve women but only seven men in our group so although it’s a little crowded, it’s crowded in a very pleasant way.

I sat with Krista in my lap. Mo served as a seat cushion and seatbelt for Andi. Mouse was sitting on Mike’s lap and Brad was holding onto Madison.

The two other girls in our car, Midge and Carol, sat together and kept each other from getting bored. It wasn’t long before the flimsy garments the ladies were wearing began to serve as belts or disappear altogether. There was a lot of touching and teasing. But we had all agreed that no one was permitted to have an orgasm on that long, exciting drive up into the mountains.

Krista leaned back against me. She’s obviously still amazed by everything that has happened to her today and everything she witnessed at Jan’s house earlier. As we enjoyed the erotic scene taking place all around us she quietly said, “That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t believe April!”

I’m not sure which “that” she was referring to. I’m just going to assume she meant everything that happened to her and around her today. I suspect, though, that she’s referring to April eating Andi’s pussy with the help of so many of our new friends.

I behaved myself at first since Krista is so new to our strange group. But she was being flirty, encouraging me, making it clear she’s having fun and is interested in becoming an active member and full participant.

I kissed her softly on the lips and she returned my kiss affectionately. I asked, “That was your first time, too. Wasn’t it?”

She smiled and nodded. Then she said, “I took a shower with Andrea ... Andi. She told me all about you while we were getting ready. She told me what you did for her. I think that was so wonderful. I watched her eyes when she talks about you. She loves you so much. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a woman that much in love before. It almost made me cry. I’m so happy for her.

“Most of us working in that club have had a hard life. No woman applies for that job because she wants it. At least no woman I ever met. It’s the last step down before hooking. But poor Andi, she had it worse. I can’t believe she isn’t all screwed up. But she isn’t. And now, at last, she is so very happy. She owes that to you.”

She kissed me again and said, “I watched your face out there on the patio this afternoon. You love her the same way. You two are so good together. I hope someday I can find someone like you.”

I kissed her and said, “I hope so, too. I want that for you and April. You are both special and you deserve something good in your lives after what you’ve been through. When I hear you tell your stories I can’t help being embarrassed. It makes me ashamed of my gender. I hate it that you, all of you, have been so mistreated by men for so long. I feel as though I should do something to make it up to you.”

Krista hugged me affectionately. She lifted my hand up, placing it on her warm, firm breast. She smiled and said, “We’ve already found some good in our lives. And that’s thanks to you, too. Helen is an angel. And Mo is so funny. I know I’m going to love him. And that house! Have you seen the housekeeper’s suite behind the kitchen?! It should be on the cover of Good Housekeeping or something! It’s beautiful. I’ve never lived anywhere that nice in my entire life!

“But it’s the people who make this all so nice. You people are really different. But you’re different in a good way. I just met everyone and I think I love you all. But I love you most of all. Thank you for what you’ve done ... for all three of us.”

I caressed her breast and kissed her again. I held her close and said, “I kind of know what you’re feeling. I’m new here, too. I’ve only just started getting to know these wonderful people. And yet I’ve never felt so close to any group of people in my life. They’re definitely unusual. But they really are special. I feel honored to be accepted among them.”

Krista pulled me a little tighter against her and kissed me with a lot more passion. Then she nuzzled my cheek and said, “I haven’t made love to a man in more than two years. I would like it very much if the next time I do it could be with you. I know Andi won’t mind. I asked her.”

She looked at my face and chuckled. She said, “Don’t worry. I’m not stalking you and I wouldn’t try to take you away from Andi. I just like you. I like you a lot and I’d like to thank you. The fact that you’re so good looking never entered into it.”

I answered, “I’d be honored. That’s an offer that I doubt many men would turn down. But I have no idea what’s going to happen tonight.”

She smiled and said, “This doesn’t count. I assume from all the lascivious grins I see on everyone’s faces there’s going to be a lot of hot, recreational sex going on tonight. Judging by the comments I’ve heard from the other women in the group we’ll probably all leave that club this evening walking bowlegged. But later, in a day or two, I would love to make love to you.”

I kissed her again and said, “I’d love that, too. I’ll make a point of it.”

Then I asked, “How do you feel about what’s going to happen tonight, whatever the hell that is? Does it bother you? I have a cozy little cabin near here if you start having second thoughts.”

She smiled and said, “I was nervous. I still am a little. But I look at the others, the ones who have been here before, and I listen to their excited comments and I have to admit that after a couple years of celibacy I’m horny enough to kill a man with my bare thighs. I think it makes a huge difference that it’s up to me now. Coming here was my decision. I could just as easily have said I don’t want to come. No one would have minded. In fact, they encouraged me to wait until more time has passed. I think that’s a major reason I suddenly feel so empowered.

“So please, don’t worry about me. Now that it’s happening I’m having fun. And what you’re doing right now with your fingers is going a long ways toward getting me in the mood for whatever the hell is going to happen.”

Krista and I continued to touch and kiss. But we gradually became more involved in the laughing and joking and general conversation. I think we were all surprised when the car came to a stop near the entrance to a very large, very dark building. My watch said that almost three hours had passed. But it seemed like we just left the house!

There are only a couple of dim lights in the parking lot. There’s enough light that I can see the large parking lot is packed with cars, very expensive cars for the most part.

The building has no windows and no signs I can see. Except for the building itself there are no signs of life. If it weren’t for all the cars I would have assumed it was an empty building, perhaps a warehouse or a storage facility for the highway department surrounded by absolutely nothing but trees. We’re standing in a parking lot off of a side road in the middle of nowhere. I’ve never been down this road. If I drove by here in the daylight I doubt very much that I would have recognized this place as being a club. But considering how many large, expensive cars are parked in the parking lot this far from civilization they must be doing something interesting to draw a crowd.

We gathered in a group and the girls put their clothes back on and pulled themselves together. When we were ready we followed Dave to the very substantial looking door. Just as we reached the door it was opened by a stern looking man in a tuxedo. We all stepped into a darkened foyer surrounded by dark velvet wall hangings.

The door closed and a few dim lights came on. Even with the lights back on it was darker inside than it was out!

The man in the tuxedo acted as if the women in our group aren’t even here. He greeted many of the men in our group by name. He must have an amazing memory. He started to turn away when his eyes fell on Andi. He asked David to join him off to the side. I have to assume he’s concerned about Andi’s age.

David waved Andi over. After a brief conversation they waved me over. None of the women are carrying purses. The men are carrying their identification. When asked, I produced her fake driver’s license. The stern looking man in the tuxedo didn’t believe it for a minute. I saw it plainly in his eyes. But after a brief hesitation he thanked us politely and snapped his fingers.

Two beautiful, young, naked women appeared from behind a curtain. The man in the tuxedo announced, “These young ladies will be taking care of you this evening. Their names are Carrie and Karla.”

The young women smiled and Carrie, or at least I think it was Carrie, asked us to follow her. She led us through a velvet curtain into a room so huge and so dark I couldn’t see the walls. We passed booth after booth, so dimly lit we can only just make out that there are people sitting in them. I was certain it was a trick played by the dim lighting but I could have sworn several of the women we passed were sitting there naked!

We came to a place where someone had removed the partitions between several tables and the tables were pushed together. They have apparently gone to a lot of trouble to accommodate our large group.

Jan and Midge took charge and started seating us. The men moved around and sat at one end. Then, much to my surprise and the surprise of Andi and her two friends, the women all undressed standing right there in the aisle.

Our waitresses took their clothes away and returned with trays of drinks. Those of us who are here for the first time looked around carefully. I still don’t see what’s so special about this place. Granted, the women are naked. But we have plenty of privacy. It’s very dark and our booths are surrounded by dividers on three sides. We can’t see into any of the other booths and no one can see into ours unless they stand directly in front of us. The seating is amphitheater style. Each succeeding row of booths is lower than the rows behind it. But as far as I can tell there’s nothing out there to see. There has to be something I’m missing.

We all sipped our drinks and those of us who haven’t been here before continued trying to figure out what’s so special about this place. I thought it strange that no one had placed a drink order. I guess we’re expected to take what they give us and like it. But I did like it. We don’t all have the same drink. But we discussed the drinks and tried to decide what they contained. The only thing we were able to agree on is that they’re all delicious.

My drink was fruity but not too sweet. If given the opportunity I’m pretty certain I wouldn’t have ordered it. But it has a pleasant taste and it’s refreshing. I’d probably have enjoyed one of my usual drinks more. I can get by on these for one night, though.

I sat back and took a moment to contemplate the women in our group. These aren’t like any other women I’ve known in my life. And I don’t say that because they’re all so beautiful, though they are all very beautiful. They’re different because they’re more open to new experiences. They’re confident. They’re adventurous. They’re very sexual and sensual and they are more open about their sexuality than any women I’ve ever met. They’re almost masculine in their enjoyment of sex. In so many ways these are all, beyond any doubt, the most exceptional members of the fairer sex I’ve ever encountered.

We continued to talk and laugh, but more quietly now. This is the quietest public restaurant, or club, or whatever the hell it is, that I’ve ever been in. It’s actually kind of pleasant. We’re able to converse easily in slightly hushed but normal voices. There’s a barely discernable buzz of conversation from the other tables. But it never once intruded on our quiet bantering.

The waitresses kept our glasses filled almost magically. We never saw them until our glasses were empty and then they suddenly appeared with a full glass. They re-appeared after twenty minutes or so, each carrying a huge tray. They served us meals we didn’t order and disappeared again.

As a general rule I’m not fond of gourmet food. I want my food to be recognizable as food and I want it prepared for taste, not for appearance. I didn’t have any idea what I was eating, or what anyone around me was eating. But I’m forced to admit whatever it is it was delicious. I almost wished there was enough of it to make a meal!

I noticed the members of our group who have been here before are watching us. I assumed they were wondering what we thought of the food. We were half way through the meal when Andi started to choke. I looked up to see her recover. But she’s staring off into space in a way that worried me.

I turned to look and saw for the first time that either our eyes are adjusting to the gloom or the lower level of the vast room is gradually getting lighter. I’m able to see the far walls now but they’re just plain dark walls with nothing to draw one’s attention. I was about to turn back to check on Andi when movement down at the lowest level caught my eye. I looked more closely and gasped in shock.

My eyes began to adjust and I finally understood what it is that’s different about this place. Or I thought I did. I didn’t know the half of it yet. There are naked women chained to the walls all around the lower level. That’s a lot of women! This damn building is nearly as large as a football stadium!

I was staring at the women in shock when two large, stern looking men in tuxedos passed. They’re escorting two naked women to one of the sets of narrow stairs that lead down to the bottom level. I watched as they were led to an empty space on the wall and chained in place.

I was still staring when I finally realized the women chained up down there are more than decorations. A growing number of men are slowly moving along in a quiet, orderly line from woman to woman, taking their time and examining them freely as if shopping for slaves!

They looked and they groped. But the room is still incredibly quiet and it’s apparent those people down there aren’t speaking to each other. The slave shopping is being conducted in silence.

My first reaction, well, almost my first reaction, was that they have a great decorator. More and more women are being led down and chained up. It took me a moment to start my brain working again and realize those women chained up down there are customers. They’re probably being taken down there and chained up as they finish their meals.

As if in confirmation, I heard the table being cleaned off in the next booth and then the silent men in tuxedos came for the two women sitting there with their husbands or dates or whatever they are.

No one spoke about what we were witnessing going on around us. If we asked a question we were told to wait and see. The suspense continued to build until we finished our meals and our table was cleared off. The waitresses appeared with drinks for the men. But six men in tuxedos appeared and waited silently while all the women at our table were lined up double file and led away.

Andi tried one last time to ask a question. But before she got two words out she was sternly ordered to remain silent. Then I watched all twelve women being led down to the wall and chained up.

I looked at my male companions with a lopsided grin on my face.

Mo smiled and asked, “Are you ready to work off some of those calories?”

Mike laughed quietly and said, “Most definitely! Let’s go get some pussy while it’s still fresh.”

We got to our feet and I followed them down to the floor level. I stopped near where our women are chained up and watched as men stopped in front of each of them and groped them freely.

While I was watching, Brad whispered in my ear, “Each woman has a numbered plaque over her station. When you see one you want you go to the nearest hallway and tell one of the men in tuxedos the number of the woman you’ve selected. She is taken inside and placed on a padded bench and you may do anything you wish to her as long as you don’t harm her.

“The only other rules are that you cannot choose a member of your own party and you are absolutely forbidden to speak or you will be kicked out. You are free to select women and go into the back until you are wasting away and they have to call 911. Or, if you prefer to be reasonable, you can enjoy some woman’s charms, take a short break, have a drink, and then start examining the stock again.

“There are some special rooms inside and there is some equipment available but it’s probably too advanced for people like us so I advise you to just start slow. Take your sweet time and enjoy yourself.”

While Brad was explaining I watched two men in tuxedos come out, unchain Andi and Krista and lead them away. I whispered to Brad, “I don’t suppose they condone watching?”

Brad grinned and replied, “No. But if you were to select some other fine looking slave girl to sample, you’d probably be in a position to see what’s happening to Andi. Most of the action takes place in a huge room that’s very much like an old high school gymnasium. There are padded benches everywhere with beautiful women strapped down and being taken like chattel.

“Come on. Follow me. There are a couple of lovelies over here that caught my eye. We can check them out and if they meet with your approval we can request they be placed on adjoining benches so we can share.”

I couldn’t argue with logic like that!

We joined the procession of men silently moving along the wall and examining the ladies chained up and available. The women are of every possible description. They appear to be of every race imaginable. Every hair color can be seen. Some of the women I saw are in their fifties and possibly even sixties, though I must admit they were all well preserved. Others are a lot closer to Andi’s age. Most are in fairly good shape, though some were on the plump side. They aren’t all beautiful by any means. But they’re all horny and they’re all available and they all exude an aura of sexuality that’s hard to resist.

As we moved along the line and I explored their bodies anonymously with my hands, hefting all variety of breasts and exploring dripping wet vaginas, I found it almost impossible to keep from speaking to them. I thought it was awful that it wasn’t allowed. And yet, the eerie silence and the concept of selecting a woman you have never seen before and never spoke with so you can have her taken into the back and strapped down so you can fuck her and ordering her like you would a drink in a bar struck me as strangely erotic. I can’t wait to talk to the ladies in our group after we leave. I’m dying to find out what it must be like for them. I find it difficult to believe the strong, confident women in our group would get turned on by this situation. I must be missing something.

We finally came to the two women Brad has his eyes on. We stood before them and felt them up for a moment. They’re both in their late twenties or early thirties. Even in the nude they look like young executives. I have the feeling these two women are more apt to be found wielding power in a boardroom than chained up in a bedroom. There’s nothing to say they came here together. But I’m almost certain they did.

They aren’t pretty. Not strictly speaking. They’re both very fit and very sexy. But something in their eyes on those rare occasions when they glanced up is compelling.

Brad glanced at me and I nodded. He went off to request their services while I remained there, teasing the older of the two women and wondering about them. Both are wearing wedding bands. I’m dying to ask them all sorts of personal questions.

I went to see what’s keeping Brad. He’s standing just inside the entrance to the hallway we would soon be going down. I can see people moving around at the other end in the comparatively brightly lit room where most of the sex is taking place.

I say most of the sex because there’s an open doorway to my left. Through the not quite completely closed curtain Brad and I watched two women secured to a sturdy bench in a sixty-nine. They’re eating each other’s pussies while two men are fucking them. I can’t see the women’s faces. I’m not able to determine if they’re part of our group. But whoever they are they’re enjoying the hell out of it.

I could have stood there watching for much longer. It was fascinating. But Brad tapped me and pointed out that our selections are being led down the hallway. We hurried to catch up.

As we hurried down the hallway we passed several rooms on either side. The doorways are only nominally covered by curtains. I caught glimpses of people in every room having sex on beds or benches or even standing up.

I had to stop for a few seconds when we stepped out into the large main room. Naked women are strapped down on benches of every possible description everywhere I looked. And each is being fucked by at least one man. In just the short time I stood watching I saw several men exchange women, pulling their cock out of one woman and driving it into another seconds later.

The sound of panting breaths, moans and groans of pleasure, and occasional cries as someone reached orgasm blended with the constant sound of flesh slapping flesh. But not a word is being spoken. There must be fifty women tied up in that room. And I understand there’s another large room just like this one at the end of another hallway farther down the wall where the women are all chained up.

It’s easy to see why a room like this, a situation like this, would appeal to a man. This is a wet dream come true for a large number of men. We’re just wired that way. It’s in our programming. And I can understand how being on the other side of this coin, becoming one of the slaves available on demand to any male passing by, might set a woman with the right mindset free of the restrictions our repressive society attempts to place on female sexuality. But it must take a special kind of woman with a hell of a lot of self-confidence to be able to come this place and let herself enjoy this kind of unchained sexuality. I guess ‘unchained’ is probably the wrong word. But after a lifetime of conditioning I can’t imagine it’s easy for a woman to let go of her inhibitions and enjoy all this anonymous, submissive sex. I’m definitely going to have to talk to the women in our group about this later. I’m really curious.

I spotted several of the women from our group. I walked right past Jan. She’s on her back with a very familiar looking older man fucking the hell out of her. From the look on her face there’s no doubt he’s doing a very good job of it.

It wasn’t until I passed them by that I recognized him as the dry cleaner to whom she introduced me when I asked her if she could recommend a good place to get my suits cleaned.

I finally caught up with Brad. The men in tuxedos were just finishing up securing the two women we selected to a strange looking bench that’s about eight feet long. The older of the two women is lying on her back with her legs up in the air. Her long, slender legs are spread, her ankles are about three feet apart. They’re secured to two posts extending up from the base of the bench. The younger woman is tied down on her stomach, her feet not quite reaching the floor.

Their faces are touching in the center of the bench and aligned perfectly. They have already begun to kiss each other passionately while Brad and I moved around them, exploring a bit more of that beautiful, helpless, feminine real estate.

I was gently but firmly kneading the ass cheeks of the girl on top while I watched Brad pull his cock out and slide it between their lips. They went after it like piranhas, devouring it lustily until he pulled it back and moved to the end of the bench. He slid his cock into the other woman all the way to the hilt.

I saw the pleasure on his face as her warm pussy clamped down on his cock. I pulled my cock out of my pants and let them have a taste of it before moving back down and ramming it home in the pussy of the girl on top. The women both started to moan with passion and they returned to kissing with an enthusiasm that made me wonder once more about their relationship.

But I’m not here to be her friend or her lover. I’m here to fuck her. I’m here to use her body. That’s a new concept for me. I’m not a man who uses people, and especially not women. I don’t recommend it as a lifestyle. But I must confess that there’s a kind of freedom that can be found in this sort of sex that I’ve never experienced before. Just for this evening I’m free to be selfish!

I found it quite exciting and that surprised me. And I don’t have to feel guilty because those women are using me in the same way. They aren’t here to bring me pleasure. They came here tonight to enjoy themselves. They came here to cut loose, to live out a fantasy, to get fucked and enjoy sex without responsibility or consequence. What a novel idea!

I started slamming into the young woman in front of me and the feeling was unbelievable. But it isn’t just that I’m fucking some anonymous woman whom I’ll never see again. It’s that, too. But it’s that in conjunction with the sights and sounds and smells and the very concept of this room.

If you would have described this place to me, told me what happens here and described the people who come here to experience this I would have called you a liar to your face. I would have insisted people would not behave like this. Not normal, everyday, upstanding American citizens. Certainly not any of the people I know! And definitely not in the numbers I’ve seen here tonight.

But this is an incredible experience if you’re the proper kind of person, the kind of person who can let your hair down and enjoy this fantasy. I hope Andi is having as much fun as I am. I’ll be very sad if she isn’t enjoying herself and we can never return.

Brad caught my eye with a hand signal. It took me a moment to realize what he wanted. When it finally sank in I smiled, nodded and we changed partners.

When I pulled my cock free of the woman I was raping she groaned in disappointment. I smiled at the evidence that she’s having as much fun as I am.

I took up where Brad left off with the other woman. I no sooner started to fuck her than I saw Andi being led past us by two men in tuxedos, followed by a very large young man.

She’s walking with her head down demurely like a slave girl. She must have sensed I’m nearby. She glanced up. Our eyes met and she smiled and winked. Then she resumed her slave posture.

Seeing her elfin smile was a huge relief. She’s obviously having fun, too.

I turned my attention back to the woman I’m fucking. I began to tease her clit while I fucked her. It’s so easy while she’s restrained on this bench at just the right height. Her pussy clamped down on my cock appreciatively. I kept that up while watching her large tits swaying in time with my increasingly violent strokes.

My senses were quickly being overwhelmed by all of this sexual input. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer and there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I was so relieved when the woman I’m fucking screamed into the mouth of the other woman she’s still kissing passionately and her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. We didn’t quite come together. She climaxed violently and just as she was coming down from her orgasm I sprayed her insides with the juices from my own.

Brad and the other girl are still going strong. I stood there with my cock still in the fist like grip of the woman I just fucked and watched for several more minutes until they both came. I can’t help but admire his stamina. But he has been here many times before. This isn’t all new to him. I thought I did pretty well, considering.

Brad smiled at me and mouthed that he needs a drink. I’m all for that. I nodded and slowly pulled my cock free. Brad moved around and offered his slimy cock to the two women. They eagerly licked and sucked until it was clean.

He stepped back and indicated I should do the same. I wasn’t really comfortable with the idea. But they didn’t seem to mind so I took his place and watched as they provided that same service to me.

We put our cocks away. We were just about to leave the room when a young woman approached with a pail of warm water and some clean cloths. She went right to work cleaning the two women we just fucked. It was only then that I looked around and saw there are half a dozen attractive, naked women moving around the room providing that service wherever it was necessary.

The girls weren’t released from their bondage until they were cleaned up. Then they were taken back out and chained up under their numbers again. Fucking amazing!

We stopped at the large men’s restroom at the end of the hallway leading back out to the main room to clean up. Then I followed Brad back up to our table. Gregg and Mike are there sipping on a drink. They grinned at me as I came up and sat down. I smiled back and quietly exclaimed, “Fuck me! I love this place! I just can’t believe normal people behave like this!”

Gregg chuckled and replied, “Normal people don’t. People like us do.”

Mike asked, “Do you think the girls are taking it well?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.