A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 36

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

We switched to regular iced tea when the pitcher was empty. We didn’t want to get too much of a head start on the others. Only about an hour passed before more of our group started showing up.

Brad was first. He came in, said hello, and went up to take a quick shower and change. Mo and Gregg showed up twenty minutes later, ready to go. Mike and David were next, and then Carol and her husband Jeff. Madison was with them.

We were quite a crowd. I was waiting to find out how we were going to get all these people to the restaurant when I was informed of the company policy of always using chauffeured limousines when alcohol is involved. I also learned that the company provides each of the VPs with a stretch limo and a chauffeur. I already knew Brad and Mo were transported back and forth to work in limos. It didn’t occur to me that I would be, too. It struck me as being just a bit pretentious for a casual guy like me. But I suppose I’ll learn to cope with it.

We split up into two limos. Andrea ended up sitting between Mike and Brad. I was between Jan and Chaz. Those two women share a bond almost as close as Carol and Madison. And I soon learned they work very well together. This strange crowd made riding in a limo a lot more fun than I expected it to be.

I watched as the two men on either side of Andrea began feeling her up, kissing and touching her. They were very smooth and they worked well together, too. Watching them it was easy to see they were only interested in making Andrea feel good, getting her turned on. In the process they worked on her dress until it was nothing but a belt around her waist.

I watched to see her reaction to being the recipient of so much attention from two men she doesn’t really know all that well. I needn’t have worried. She gave as good as she got. Without any urging from the two men teasing her nearly naked body her hands went to the laps of the men on either side of her and clamped down eagerly on two hard cocks.

I was so fascinated by the show in progress across from me I was neglecting my duties with the girls. Jan and Chaz each grabbed one of my hands and placed them high up on their thighs. They slid my hands up over the soft skin of their firm thighs until my fingers came to rest against their moist slits. I’m finding that I enjoy the hell out of being a sex object!

Mouse got up and dropped to her knees on the plush carpeting. She moved over between Andrea’s legs, pressed her body against Andrea’s and began to kiss her while the men played with the beautiful flesh they’ve uncovered.

Andrea returned her kiss enthusiastically, deep, soulful kisses that were no doubt curling her toes. They kept it up until Mouse finally straightened up and gasped for air. She drew a couple of deep breaths and exclaimed, “Fuck! You really are one hot little cunt! I think I love you!”

Mouse pulled Andrea’s head down and whispered in her ear for a couple of minutes. When she released my fiancée’s head, Andrea was grinning from ear to ear. She leaned forward again and whispered something to Mouse.

They kissed again for a minute or two until Andrea lost control and began to cry out as the men drove her to an obviously very exciting orgasm with their hands. I watched her and I realized that not only am I not jealous, I’m very happy for her. And I’m very, very aroused.

She finally lifted her head back up and smiled at me. But there was a question in her smile. When she saw the expression on my face she knew it was all good. She sighed and went limp in her seat.

The men on either side of her continued to tease her exposed breasts but we arrived at the restaurant a minute or two later and they had to help her put her dress back on.

I recognize the restaurant. I’ve never eaten here. But that isn’t because I have anything against the place. This restaurant just happens to be located in a part of town I didn’t spend a lot of time in when I lived here and I didn’t think of when planning a meal out.

Judging by the excited looks on the faces of my friends, though, I probably should have tried it before tonight.

We all gathered in a sloppy line behind Jan and followed her through the door. Jan greeted the young woman standing beside the hostess desk. The poor girl looked embarrassed and more than a little nervous when she looked up and saw our large group.

Jan reached out and took her hand. She smiled sweetly and said, “I’m sorry we make you so uncomfortable. I know you aren’t at ease with unusual people like us. And yes, we know we’re unusual. But I promise, we won’t give you any trouble and we’ll try to avoid doing anything to embarrass you.”

The young woman smiled self-consciously and replied, “It’s not that. I think you people are a lot of fun. Crazy, but a lot of fun. I wish I could be like you. You really seem to enjoy yourselves. Believe it or not I honestly envy you. But I just couldn’t do the stuff you guys do. I’d be way too embarrassed.”

Jan said, “And you should be. My friends and I are all a little over the top. Not a lot of people have it in them to behave the way we do. One of these days I’ll take you out to lunch and tell you how I got to be this way. And I promise to keep my clothes on.”

The girl laughed and said, “I’d like that.”

Then she said, “Your room is ready. Is anyone else coming?”

Jan replied, “Paul and his...”

The girl blushed again and completed Jan’s sentence, “ ... slaves. They’re already back there. Come on. I’ll take you back.”

We followed the girl to a private dining room. I was a little surprised when I looked around. The restaurant itself is nice enough if unremarkable. But the private dining room to which the young hostess escorted us turned out to be warm and friendly. It was very nicely furnished and decorated. Not what you’d expect at all. In my experience, most of these restaurant meeting rooms are Spartan and unappealing.

There are two couples already seated at the long table and another man standing behind them carrying on a conversation with the larger of the two men.

Andrea and I were separated from the pack and introduced to Ken, the owner of the restaurant and apparently a good friend, and Paul and his three slaves! They actually look quite normal. I was a bit taken aback to discover that one of the slaves is a man. But I’m pretty open minded. Whatever floats their boat.

One of Paul’s slaves is a beautiful redhead named Jo. From the few clues I picked up about her from Jan when we were talking earlier I estimate she’s two or three years older than me. She must be closing in on forty years old. But she is just as well preserved as Midge. She looks much younger and she’s very sexy. Or maybe it’s just that bright, warm, very sexy smile on her pretty face that gave the impression of youth.

Another of the things I learned about Jo is that she owns a clothing store in town called Sweet Nothings. Sweet Nothings has become the favorite place to shop for all the women in EPOD. Plans are already in the making to take Andrea there as soon as she has a few hours to spend shopping.

Paul’s other two slaves are a younger couple. They are an attractive young married couple. In fact, the wife, Kara, is absolutely gorgeous. We didn’t have time to hear their entire story but I heard some of it when we were introduced and I can’t wait to hear the rest of it. Kara is nearly as striking as Chaz. And I quickly learned she’s just as personable and just as full of mischief.

Her husband, Glenn, on the other hand, is a quiet little mouse of a guy. He didn’t smile or speak. I started to wonder if something was wrong with him.

We were just finishing up the introductions when two young waiters came in. They seemed to know everyone. One of them doesn’t look much older than Andrea. He looked at Mouse and smiled but his face turned beet red.

Mouse went over to him and put her arms around him. She whispered something in his ear and kissed him. He stood there like a statue, apparently terrified, until she patted his stiff cock and let him go.

The two waiters started going around taking drink orders. Most of us were ordering wine. It seems the owner, Ken, buys a special wine by the case for himself and his close friends. He won’t let anyone in this group buy wine and he won’t let us have anything but his very expensive wine. As it turned out, it’s probably the most delicious wine I ever tasted. Drinking it wasn’t a hardship.

Before the girls sat down they all undressed, completely. Andrea watched them at first. She was as surprised as me since the room we’re in is a semi-public place. But then she grinned. She was game! She began to undress, seemingly with just as much self-confidence as the other eleven women in the group.

With Andrea that made an even dozen beautiful, naked women. It’s incredible! Mo is actually going to pay me to live like this!

The waiters managed to find a reason to hang around until the women were all naked. I doubt if anyone could blame them for that. After they left to get our drinks, Mo came over and put his arm around my shoulders. He invited me into a quiet corner to speak privately for a minute.

I followed him to the corner. He looked very uncomfortable when he turned to face me. I started to worry that he had changed his mind about hiring me. I would have been very disappointed at this stage.

But that wasn’t the problem. He still wants to hire me. He said, “I want to alter our agreement for your company. I hope you don’t mind.”

I was just relieved that he still wants to hire me! I don’t mind taking less money for my company. I can live quite well on what I already have.

He went on to say, “When we put together that offer I was planning to take the company public. We have some pretty big expansion plans in the works and I thought I’d need the capital.

“But the company has been family owned since its inception and I really don’t want to give that up. Would you be opposed to taking the entire sum in cash?”

I think he probably saw the relief I felt when he didn’t call the deal off. I smiled and said, “You could have made that sound a lot less like you changed your mind about offering me a job! If you did that you would have broken both our hearts.”

He laughed and said, “Sorry. I’m sure that there are tax disadvantages to altering our arrangement. I didn’t know how you’d feel about it.”

I said, “We can do it any way you like. If you’d like to issue a promissory note for some of the money that would be alright, too. I don’t need the money.”

He quickly shook his head and said, “Oh no! I have the money. Business has been so good we’re having trouble keeping up. That’s why we’re expanding. I have more cash than I know what to do with. So it’s agreed? You’ll take the entire amount in cash? You don’t mind?”

I shook my head and said, “I’ll be honest with you. When I saw your face I was afraid you had changed your mind about the job offer. Any way you want to complete the deal is fine with me. I have to start being nice to you. We’re going to be neighbors. I just made a deal to buy the house they’re building down the street from you.”

He looked like he felt sorry for me. I asked, “What’s wrong? Did I make a mistake? I had the impression you people love your homes.”

He sighed and said, “We do. The homes are of the highest quality. And the builder is incredibly easy to work with. I suppose for what we pay for those houses he has to be. But now you’re going to be in the same position we are. You can’t believe how hard it is to find a live-in housekeeper who has a dirty mind and a good sense of humor.”

We rejoined the party then. Normally with a group this large the service leaves something to be desired. Not for us, not this night with a room full of beautiful naked ladies And it wasn’t only our two waiters who constantly checked to make certain that we didn’t need anything. Other waiters and some of the braver waitresses came in to check on us. The bus boys cleared away empty glasses and dishes almost before we realized we were done with them. Some of the kitchen staff even came in to make certain everyone was satisfied with their meal.

The staff was amusing. But we ignored them and laughed and joked and partied for more than two hours. I’ve never enjoyed a meal more. After the meal, several of the women cornered our two waiters in the back of the room to give them a special tip.

While they were doing that, Kara and Jan got Andrea out of her seat. They got dressed and left the room.

I thought they were going to the ladies room. I found out when they returned that they went to Ken’s office and gave him his normal gift to show our appreciation for the nice room and the great wine.

Andrea had to stop in the ladies room on the way back to get cleaned up. She was the appreciation gift.

Because coming here was Jan’s idea, Brad paid for our dinner. I offered to split it with him but he suggested instead that I pick up the check next time. Apparently the group dines here often.

Everyone got dressed. Well, the men were already dressed. The women got dressed and we went out to the limos. I thought we were going back to Jan’s house to continue the party. I was more than a little surprised when the limos came to a stop and we got out in front of a seedy looking strip club. It looked very much like the place in Burlington, the strip joint that held so many unpleasant memories for Andrea.

I looked around nervously for Andrea. I don’t know how she’ll react to coming to a place like this considering what she recently went through in a similar establishment.

Jan saw that I was concerned. She locked her arm in mine, leaned close and quietly said, “It’s okay. We asked her first. We come here regularly. When we told her about it and asked her how she’d feel about coming here with the group she was all for it. Knowing what she went through I made certain she wasn’t just going along. She really is okay with it.”

Andrea may have told them she’s okay with this. But I’m not totally convinced she’s ready for something like this. I resolve to keep an eye on her. If she’s really up for this then that’s fine by me. But if she shows the slightest sign of discomfort we’ll be taking a cab back to the hotel.

I needn’t have worried. These exciting women are having a ball and it’s contagious. To make certain, though, I went over to Andrea and told her that if she’d like we can call a taxi. She doesn’t have to do everything these people do. And I made it clear she better not be doing this for the wrong reason.

She smiled and took my hand. She squeezed it affectionately and said, “I’m fine. Put my past out of your mind. I have. I’m having a fucking ball! But thanks for worrying. I love you.”

I wanted to stay close to Andrea, just in case. But we got separated on our way through the door. As we walked through the crowded room may of the girls in our party were greeted by what seemed like nearly all of the customers. It was obvious many of these men know them, especially Jo, Kara and Mouse, and the ladies recognized many of the men. They stopped frequently at the tables and greeted the men with hugs and kisses while the men groped them freely.

Someone must have called ahead. A large table near the stage has been reserved for us. It isn’t quite large enough, though. The table only seats fourteen. Our numbers have swollen to twenty-one with the addition of Paul and his slaves. So, of necessity most of the women ended up sitting in someone’s lap. No one seemed to mind.

I ended up with a cute little Kat in my lap. She kept my hands busy and I got a chance to know her a little better as we watched the surprisingly lackluster dancers perform on stage. Some of the women working there came over and said hello. Kara and Jo got a lot of hugs.

Two waitresses appeared with trays of drinks for everyone but Andrea and me as soon as we sat down. The waitress took our orders. She looked skeptically at Andrea for a moment but then, without even asking to see an ID, she shrugged and went for our drinks while we turned our attention to the show. We had to. The music is so loud we couldn’t talk to anyone but the girls in our laps.

I kept an eye on Andrea for a few minutes. She’s sitting in David’s lap and obviously having a great time. So I relaxed and waited to see why these people enjoy this place so much. They can’t possibly be coming here because of the quality of the stage show we’re watching!

The woman on stage finished her third number with a last few apathetic bumps and grinds and left the stage. As soon as she was gone I noticed a change in the room. The men got quiet and then a few at a time they began to get out of their seats and gather around the empty stage. There’s a feeling of anticipation in the room that wasn’t there when we first sat down. I watched the stage to find out who the next dancer is going to be. I figured she must be someone special to attract this much attention.

They’re certainly special to me! Or at least one of them is. The black curtain at the back of the stage parted and three beautiful women stepped out on stage, Kara, Jo, and Andrea! I never even saw them get up and leave our table! I guess I was too busy trying to make Kat purr.

A loud cheer went up from the crowd as Jo and Kara guided Andrea to the front of the stage. Andrea is still fully dressed. Jo and Kara are already naked.

Kara picked up a microphone and waited for the guys to get quiet. She greeted them warmly and they returned her greeting. When they settled down again, Kara said, “You all remember me and Jo. This is our new friend. Her name is Andrea. She’s just twenty-two, and she has the fake ID to prove it.

Everyone laughed at that.

Kara waited for the laughter to die down and said, “Andrea just got engaged to a lucky man in the audience. This is her first time on stage and she’s a little nervous so I want everyone to be real nice to her.”

It’s difficult to characterize the crowd’s response. There were a lot of lewd comments. But for some strange reason I can tell these men genuinely like Kara and Jo and of course they’re happy to make Andrea’s acquaintance.

Kara put the microphone down. Instead of the blaring dance music that has been playing since we came in the sounds of soft jazz filled the room at a bearable level. Jo and Kara turned to Andrea and pressed up against her from both the front and back. They began to kiss her and caress her sensually through her clothing.

While I stared at the sexy show they’re putting on, Mouse came up behind me and said, “You’re going to love this, though probably not as much as Andrea will. They did the same thing to me the first time I came here. It’s really hot. The owner is recording it. You’ll get the DVD later.”

Mouse returned to her seat and I devoted my full attention to the show. Well, my hands are still busy exploring Kat’s body. But she and I are both staring up at Andrea’s stage debut. I got the impression Kat is as excited as me, and I can’t deny I’m pretty damn excited by what I’m seeing. I was surprised to realize all those men who are gathered around the stage add immeasurably to the eroticism of the sex show we’re watching.

I leaned closer and whispered in her ear, “Have you done that?”

She grinned and nodded.

I asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

She leaned back and put her lips near my ear. She said, “It’s one of the hottest things I’ve ever done in my life. I was a changed woman when I left here after my turn on that stage, changed in a good way. But it isn’t just the stage show. This is hot. But there’s more. Keep watching.”

I needed no encouragement. I watched as Kara and Jo began to slowly undress Andrea. The men crowding around the stage obviously approved.

My initial concern for Andrea soon dissolved. Looking up at the excitement on her face it’s obvious that the fact that we’re in a strip club isn’t a problem for her. I remembered her saying once that when she worked in that club in Burlington she was aroused by the fantasy of dancing on stage for a bunch of horny men. Now she’s getting her chance ... sort of. They aren’t doing much dancing.

Kara and Jo drew it out as long as they could but Andrea wasn’t wearing much. It didn’t take long to undress her. They kissed her and caressed her while she stood between them only a foot from the edge of the stage and the men pressed up against it, watching every move they made.

Kara broke away from the affectionate threesome and spread a blanket out on the edge of the stage. She smoothed it out and then stretched out on her back. She’s so close to the men pressing against the edge of the stage that she must have been able to feel their hot breath on her naked body. She reached up and grasped Andrea’s hand. She pulled Andrea down to the floor beside her. They kissed for only a few more minutes before Jo whispered something to them and they moved into a sixty-nine with Andrea on top.

Jo waited until they were comfortable and knelt between Andrea’s legs. As soon as the two women started eating each other’s pussies, Jo leaned down and spread the cheeks of Andrea’s ass.

She leaned down and started to tongue that sweet ass and that seemed to be what the men were waiting for. As soon as the three women were fully engaged the men began to reach in and fondle them.

When the men first started to feel the women up I was annoyed. But I quickly realized Kara and Jo expected this to happen. It’s part of the show. The women are lying on the edge of the stage for that very reason. They want the men to be a part of the show. And then I understood why. It added immensely to the eroticism of the show.

I watched Andrea up there, eating a beautiful pussy and having her pussy and ass eaten out. And through it all there were more male hands than I could count groping her freely. I’m so fucking proud, and I’m so glad that later tonight I’ll be the lucky man taking that beautiful young woman home. I’m also pleased that there’s going to be a video recording of this. It’s an incredibly erotic scene. I know she’s going to want to watch this and relive it.

I briefly worried about what would happen if a vice cop should wander in. But I reminded myself that these women apparently put these shows on all the time. I suppose the owner of the club must have some sort of arrangement with someone.

It startled me when Kat tensed up and cried out in pleasure. I’ve been teasing her, lightly fingering her while we were watching the show. But my attention was diverted. I can’t actually say I was no longer aware my finger has been invading the pussy of a beautiful woman I only just recent met and whom I hardly know. But most of my attention has been focused on the three women on stage. I have to confess I was so intensely distracted by the stage show my fiancée and her two new friends are putting on that I wasn’t even aware Kat was nearing orgasm until she had one!

The incredibly sexy show lasted for a very long time. Kara and Andrea both had several violent orgasms before they traded places. Andrea ended up on the bottom of another sixty-nine, with Jo this time. Kara knelt between Jo’s legs and ate her ass while the men’s hands resumed their exploration.

The women enjoyed more loud, violent orgasms than I could count before they finally couldn’t take it any longer. They rolled apart and lay side by side for a minute or two, gasping for breath and smiling like crazy. Finally they struggled to their feet and stood on trembling legs to take a bow.

When the thunderous applause and the loud cheering died down a little, Kara picked up the microphone and announced, “Thank you, gentlemen. Now, if you will all return to your seats and be a little patient we’ll be around to visit with each and every one of you.”

Kat explained that now they’re going to go around to every table and say hello to the men. They’ll flirt a little, get felt up some more and collect their tips to be split among the dancers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.