A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I grabbed my keys and escorted her to the elevator. While we were waiting for the elevator I turned and took her in my arms. I grabbed a handful of her partially exposed butt cheek in each hand and said, “You are so fucking beautiful! I knew you were pretty the first time I saw you out at the pool. You were all covered up. You were standing there as skittish as a rabbit in a kennel full of dogs. Even then I saw something special in you. But Christ! I had no idea how hot you are!”

She shook her head and said, “I wasn’t. I’ve never been hot. I didn’t even know how to be hot. And I didn’t have the nerve to try. You’re making me hot. God! Are you ever making me hot!! If you want to strip me and fuck me right here in the hallway, I’ll let you. I want you so bad!”

I kissed her and said, “That’s very tempting. Maybe I’ll take you up on that later.”

The doors opened and two guys got off. I maintained my grip on the cheeks of Mouse’s sweet ass. They looked at us and grinned. As they squeezed past us one of them said, “Way to go, man!”

Mouse blushed and pressed her face against my chest. But she moaned and said, “I can’t believe how hot you make me!”

I glanced at my watch as we stepped into the elevator. It’s a little late to be going shopping. But I only have two stops in mind. The first is a store called Sweet Nothings. My ex-girlfriend made me take her there a couple of times. It turned out to be one of the very few times I ever enjoyed shopping with a woman. This place is full of hot clothes. It’s like a combination of Victoria’s Secret, Fredrick’s, and a porn shop. They have aisle after aisle of sexy lingerie, and a huge selection of sexy outer garments. And they sell the sexiest bikinis I’ve ever seen.

But the big surprise for Mouse is going to be the changing rooms.

There are about a dozen changing booths along one wall of the store. The last time I went there with my ex, the owner had removed the doors on the last four booths. And women were actually using them! It was better than a strip show!

I couldn’t talk my girlfriend into using one of the booths with no door. But while she was using a booth with a door to try on clothes I went over and stood with half a dozen couples and a few other guys. Together we watched two women change clothes in front of us. They were with their boyfriends or husbands and these guys seemed to be enjoying having their ladies put on a show as much as we enjoyed watching them.

The women who were brave enough to disrobe for our viewing pleasure were obviously embarrassed. But it was easy to see they were getting turned on, too. I suppose it takes a special kind of woman to get off on doing something like that. She must enjoy exhibitionism. On the other hand, how many opportunities does a woman have to practice being an exhibitionist to that degree without going somewhere sleazy like a strip club?

I’ve been looking forward to having an excuse to return to that store. Now I have one. Not only is Mouse going to get a sexy new wardrobe, she’s going try it on in front of anyone who wants to watch. I know she’s going to be more embarrassed than she has ever been before in her life. I also know how turned on she’s going to get when I order her to do it.

I held the door of my Jaguar XJ8 open for Mouse. She stood there for a moment before she whispered, “This is yours?! I wondered who was driving this. I love this car!”

I understood completely. This car has been my one extravagance. It isn’t that I’m cheap. I just don’t seem to want as many things as most people do. But if I want something I get it.

The biggest difference between me and most guys my age is I can afford to buy what I want. People tend to want most those things which they cannot have. I noticed the change in me when I turned twenty-one and took control of the trust fund my grandfather set up for me. All of a sudden ‘things’ weren’t all that important.

I watched Mouse struggle to sit down in those tight shorts. She looked down at the way her tits pressed against the crop top and the way her shorts are trying to climb up into her pussy and sighed. She looked up at me and said, “I don’t understand. I thought you said your ex is bigger than me.”

I shrugged and said, “You saw the sizes. I can’t explain it. Except for your tits, of course. Your tits are bigger than hers.”

I reached down and teased one of her nipples. It instantly started to grow and push out against the thin fabric of her top. As soon as it was hard I did the same with its mate. When both nipples were hard I looked down to admire my handiwork. They won’t stay that way of course. But damn she looks hot!

I bent down and kissed her. Then I closed her door. I went around and got in behind the wheel. I didn’t put the top down. It has turned out to be a pretty warm day. Maybe on the way home this evening I’ll drop the top. For now I thought we’d get more benefit from the air conditioner.

I turned off the stereo. I prefer listening to Mouse’s sexy voice. As I drove through town I rested one hand on her thigh. She placed her hand over mine and squeezed gently. Then she eased my hand up higher until my fingers were pressing against that prominent camel toe in her shorts.

She didn’t ask where we’re going. She’s leaving everything up to me. She has put herself in my hands and she seems happy to be there.

She seems a little nervous. That’s understandable. This is the first time in her life she has worn anything sexy outside of her own bedroom. It’s going to require an adjustment on her part. But she has placed her trust in a man she just met. She put herself in my hands, giving herself to me completely and without reservation. I can’t begin to explain how touched I am by just how much she’s willing to trust me.

She might offer an argument when I direct her to a changing booth in a little while. But I’m confident that in the end she’ll stand there and undress in front of as many men as happen to be there because she realizes she’s doing it to turn us on. Not just me, both of us. After all, she volunteered to let me fuck her in the hallway a few minutes ago. I think she would have, too!

If it was any other woman but Mouse I might have moved a little slower ... or a lot slower. But after what happened between us this morning and early afternoon, and after learning as much about her as I have, I’m convinced this is the best plan, for both of us. What I have in mind for her at Sweet Nothings is just the sort of thing that brought us together. I just wish my damned cock would settle down!

I pulled into the parking lot and parked in front of the store. It’s the only store around. There’s no question where we’re going. I looked around and counted about a dozen cars. There will definitely be an audience for the show Mouse doesn’t yet realize she’ll be putting on.

I asked her if she knew anything about this place. She told me she has seen their small ads in the paper every week. They sell sexy lingerie. That’s all she knows. She smiled nervously and added, “The ads were often enticing. But I’ve never been able to work up the nerve to come here. I bought the few things I have through the mail.”

I grinned and asked, “Want to make a small wager?”

She can tell something is going on in my devious little mind. But she seems game. She returned my smile and asked me what I have in mind.

I squeezed her thigh and said, “I’ll bet you a blowjob you have an orgasm before we leave this store.”

She lifted my hand off of her thigh and kissed it. Then she smiled and said with total sincerity, “That’s not a very good bet. Either way I can’t lose!”

Once more I found myself fighting the strong urge to tell this beautiful young woman I love her. I know better. I’m an intelligent, well-educated young man. I can’t possibly love her. I only talked to her for the first time this morning. Most of our time together has been spent having sex. I don’t mean to suggest that’s a bad thing. But that’s lust, not love.

Still, there’s something so compelling about this girl. She’s so fucking irresistible. There has been hardly a minute since I entered her apartment this morning I haven’t felt the strong desire to take her in my arms and hold her. But if there really is such a thing as love at first sight; even if, as impossible as it seems, what I’m feeling really is love, I don’t dare say it out loud. I don’t want to scare her away. Normal, well adjusted, sane people don’t tell someone they met four hours ago they love them. That’s the sort of behavior you expect from a stalker, not a suitor.

I went around and opened her door. I helped her out as a gentleman should. With those tight shorts cutting into her she needs the help. I locked the car but stood behind her for a moment, enjoying the view. I had the strangest feeling that it isn’t just her beautiful ass that’s capturing my attention. There is something about her I can’t describe, something intangible. There’s an aura around her I guess only I can see.

I’ve been with some wonderful women over the years. I thought I was in love with a couple of them. But never like this. And never on the first day!

I stood there looking at her for so long she turned to see what’s wrong. She saw the look on my face and her expression changed. I not sure what she was thinking. It looked like she was upset.

We didn’t speak. But as I stepped up, put my arm around her shoulder and began to guide her toward the entrance I thought to myself, ‘Don’t blow this, Gregg. This girl is special.’

Mouse came to a stop as soon as we stepped inside. Her jaw dropped as she looked around at all of the sexy clothing on display. It was a moment or two before she noticed the people gathered around the changing booths. Her hand came up to cover her mouth. She gasped so loudly some of the people in the back of the small crowd turned to see what caused the noise.

The store owner, a beautiful redhead named Jo, greeted us with a big smile and invited us to look around. I took a shopping cart and slowly guided Mouse past the changing rooms. Mouse came to a stop and stared at the woman changing clothes.

Her face and neck turned a deep shade of red once more. But she stared in awe at the cute blonde wearing only a pair of panties in the first booth. The woman is blushing furiously. She’s focusing her attention on one of the men in the crowd. She smiled nervously as she pulled a sexy top on over her very large breasts and waited to see if her companion approved.

We watched for only a moment before I reluctantly guided Mouse past the crowd consisting predominantly of young couples who are watching the blonde instead of trying on the clothing they’ve selected. I guided her over to the first aisle. Mouse’s head turned slowly as we walked. Her eyes never left the girl getting dressed in front of her husband and eight or nine couples, all of whom are almost certainly complete strangers.

I don’t think Mouse drew a breath until we were standing in front of the first rack of clothing. She turned to me suddenly, wrapped her small fingers around my hard cock and asked, “Is that why you brought me here?”

I smiled and replied, “I brought you here because I like the clothes. But I won’t deny those last four changing booths are quite an attraction.”

I glanced down and smiled. She followed my gaze and saw her nipples standing tall once more. But she’s already as red as she could get.

She glanced back at the crowd again. From where we’re standing we’re unable to see the blonde in the fitting room. We can only see the faces of about half the men and women standing around watching her.

Mouse turned back to me, her hand still gripping my hard cock, and she whispered, “Are you going to make me do that?”

She’s excited. And she’s terrified. But there isn’t any question that if I tell her to try on clothes in one of the booths with no door she’s going to obey. I can see her determination on her face. I can hear it in her voice. I can also see her anticipation as she imagines undressing in front of all those people. She could never do that of her own accord. But there’s no question in my mind she wants me to make her do it.

She didn’t need to hear my answer. She saw the answer to her question in my teasing smile. Her fingers tightened down on my cock and she pressed her body against mine. She reached her hand up, pulled my shirt open at the top and kissed my chest a couple of times. She shivered violently and then said breathlessly, “I owe you a blowjob.”

Once again I find myself fighting the urge to tell this girl I’m falling in love with her. I want to. The urge is almost irresistible. The only thing stopping me is that I’m terrified of scaring her off, or of altering the fledgling dynamic that’s developing between us.

She looked up and saw that look on my face again. She released her grip on my cock and put her arms around my waist. She pressed her face into my shirt and whispered, “I’ve never seen that look on anyone’s face before. Not when they were looking at me. I’ve dreamed about it. But I never thought I would actually see it.”

She looked up at me through moist eyes and said, “I’m scared.”

I put my arms around her and held her close. Although I have a good idea I already know the answer I asked, “Why are you scared, Mouse?”

The tears started to trickle down her cheeks as she answered, “Because it’s too soon. Because you don’t know me. Because good things don’t happen to me. But mostly because I feel it too. But I don’t dare say it out loud.”

I leaned down and licked the tears from her cheeks. I squeezed her and said, “I know. I thought all those same thoughts. I’ve been fighting the urge to say it out loud for hours now. My mind tells me it isn’t possible. But since I met you, not much of my blood has been going to my brain. It’s all been diverted to another area of my body so I suppose it’s possible I can’t trust my judgment. But I know what I’m feeling.”

She moaned and said, “I’m going to make a fool of myself, Gregg. I need you to throw cold water on me or spank me or something. If you don’t do something soon I’m going to go all female on you.”

I chuckled, mostly at the suggestion this wonderful woman could possibly become more female than she already is and I kissed her. She took her arms from around my waist and wrapped them around my neck. She kissed me so hard she hurt my gums! I finally pushed her away and said as firmly as possible, “That’s enough of that shit! If we keep this up I’m going to be crying like a little girl!”

She chuckled and said, “That’s okay. I’ll loan you a tampon if you need one.”

I noticed people are looking up from the blonde who’s apparently still in the booth trying on clothes. A few of the people in her audience are now glancing curiously in our direction. And I don’t fucking care.

I smiled and said, “You’ll pay for that later, smart ass.”

I was just about to start paying attention to the clothing we’re supposed to be shopping for when it occurred to me that there’s something I should make perfectly clear. I placed my hands on her shoulders and became suddenly serious. I looked her in the eyes and said, “You know, the things we did today, the things we’re doing now, they excite me. I’m not ever going to be Ward Cleaver. Your life will be exciting with me. But it will never be comfortable.”

She sighed loudly and exclaimed, “Oh thank you! I was afraid to ask. That’s such a relief.”

I shook my head and said, “Well kiss my ass! I’m in love with a Mouse!”

She smiled and said, “I’ll kiss your ass any time and any place you like, Gregg. Just say the word. Turn around and drop your pants. I’ll happily do it here and now.”

We made an effort to get our libidos under control and concentrate on the primary reason we came here. We finally turned our attention to some serious clothes shopping. We went a little crazy. Well, I went a little crazy. I selected most of the clothing we threw in the cart. As Mouse followed me around the store and watched the pile beginning to grow in the shopping cart she started getting increasingly uncomfortable. She finally said, “Gregg, I teach third grade. I don’t know what you’ve heard, but teachers don’t get paid all that much.”

I grinned and said, “These aren’t for you. These are for me. And you already know I have more money than sense. Don’t worry about it.”

She still seems uncomfortable. She obviously doesn’t like having me spend so much money on her. She isn’t accustomed to people giving her things. I assured her that I have more money than I can spend. That’s pretty much the case. My job pays me far more than I think I’m worth. But even if it didn’t, I came into control of my obscenely large trust fund when I turned twenty-one. I don’t use it. I haven’t needed it. I invested it carefully and it’s sitting around growing like crazy.

Meanwhile, despite my comparative youth, it looks like I’m about to be made a junior vice president at J.A.M. Aluminum. It hasn’t been offered yet. But there have been overtures. It seems I’ve acquired a reputation as something of a wunderkind when it comes to mechanical engineering. Rumor has it that the only reason I haven’t already been promoted has something to do with my marital status. For some reason my employers have seemed reluctant to promote me because I’m single. I think that’s illegal. But to be honest, I’m happy where I am and doing what I do. If I don’t get the promotion I’ll be a little disappointed. But it won’t break my heart.

It looks now, though, as if there might soon be a change in my marital situation. I’m not going to do it right away. I still don’t want to scare my little Mouse off. But I can’t wait to see her face when she sees the engagement ring she’s going to get before very long.

I wondered for just a second if my feelings for Mouse had anything to do with a subconscious desire to satisfy the people at J.A.M. But that thought died as soon as it was born. I know that isn’t even a consideration. I honestly don’t give that much of a damn about getting the promotion.

We went up and down the aisles picking out dozens of sexy outfits. I helped her select a half dozen or so relatively modest but stylish outfits she can wear to work. But everything else we selected is revealing, sexy, slutty or all of the above.

She blushed frequently when I tossed those garments into our cart and she imagined what she’s going to look like in them. She began to blush constantly when we got to the corner of the store where the crop tops and tank tops are displayed. Every once in a while she tried to stop me, or at least slow me down. The poor kid didn’t stand a chance.

One of the more amusing moments for me occurred when we got to the farthest corner of the store where the racks are full of the most revealing bikinis you can possibly imagine. I started going through them and picking out tiny, sheer patches of cloth. Most of the suits I selected were more string than anything else.

The look on her face as I chose half a dozen suits which all together don’t contain enough material for one modest garment was priceless. Mouse stood back and shook her head from time to time and whispered, “Oh god! Gregg! I’ll get arrested when I wear those!”

She didn’t say ‘if I wear those.’ She said, “ ... when I wear those!”

I finished filling up the cart. I finally had to stop. The clothes are piled so high we have to hold them in place every time I move the cart. But it appears we’ve managed to go through most of the racks of sexy clothes. With Mouse’s help I pushed the cart over to the changing booths.

The sexy blonde who was trying on clothes when we came in has apparently made her selections and left with her significant other. The crowd seems to have grown slightly larger, though, and an attractive brunette is now putting on a sexy show. It looks like the brunette is nearly finished. The crowd seemed pleased when they realized a new act is about to take the stage. The only thing missing is tables, chairs, music and a topless waitress pushing overpriced drinks.

On second thought, this is much better than a strip club. The women here are excited and embarrassed. They blush. They aren’t bored, hardened, inured to the act of undressing in front of an audience. This is much sexier.

A pretty young woman came over pushing an empty clothing rack and introduced herself. She smiled and told us her name is Kara. She helped us hang up the clothing that we, or actually I, selected. Mouse offered suggestions and a couple of times she talked me into selecting something in a different color. But for the most part I selected everything in the cart.

I picked out very little in the way of lingerie. She already has a good start in that area and if it’s up to me, and it is, she won’t wear a bra except when she goes to school. But I did select a handful of sexy panties.

We lined everything up on the rack Kara provided, starting with the more conservative schoolmarm outfits and saving the bathing suits and lingerie for last. We lined up the crop tops and tank tops between the bathing suits and the dresses. A few of the sexy tops are decorated with suggestive writing. Then came the sheer tops and the micro miniskirts. Next were the sundresses.

But her ordeal in the changing booth will begin with the most conservative outfits we selected, the clothes she’ll wear to school. They’re all much sexier than anything she presently owns. But they’re modest enough that she can wear them to school and teach a room full of third graders without pissing off anyone’s mommy or the principal.

I estimate we selected close to fifty different articles of clothing, probably more. This is going to take a while. I asked Kara how late they’re open.

She smiled and said, “We usually close at four. But we’re in the middle of performing an inventory so for the next couple of days we’re working until nine o’clock. Since we have to be here we decided we might as well stay open as long as there are customers. If you can’t last that long we can put some of these aside for you and you can finish up tomorrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.