A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Thankfully the doorbell rang and that embarrassing conversation came to an end. It turned out that Dave had gone to Brad and Brad sent his limo over. I smiled and said good morning to Dennis. He waited by the limo door while we gathered our things and filed out of the house.

It’s the first time in a stretch limo for both Chaz and Helen. They’re excited and they didn’t try to hide it. I smiled at Midge and said, “Sometimes it’s more exciting than others. There’s a lot of room to play in the back of one of these things.”

Dennis drove us to Sweet Nothings, It’s a very warm day already so I insisted that he come into the store with us where it’s cool and he can give us a man’s opinion about the things we pick out.

It was obvious he’s uncomfortable with that idea but I insisted. He reluctantly locked the car and followed us in.

We went through that store like locusts! We stayed in a group. The other customers must have thought we were drunk. We were kidding around and cutting up and having a great time picking out revealing, slutty clothing of all descriptions.

The rest of us have already been acquiring a slutty wardrobe. We all selected a few things. But most of our shopping was for Chaz and Helen. Helen took a little prodding, but finally she relaxed and stopped resisting when we picked out some sexy little articles of clothing for her. We ended up more than an hour later, gathered around the changing booths along one wall across the room from the cash register at the front of the store.

We noticed the doors had been removed from the first four booths since the last time we were here. It would be kinda hard to miss something like that. The owner, Jo, explained that business and sales have really improved since she removed those doors.

It looked like fun to me! I stepped into one of the booths and undressed so I could try on the three outfits I selected.

Dennis, who has his arms full of the clothes we selected for Chaz, turned his back. I called out teasingly, “Dennis! I brought you in here to get your opinion. You turn back around right this minute.”

He obstinately replied, “Mrs. Pittman, as soon as you’re ready you let me know and I’ll be happy to give you my opinion of your clothing selections.”

Midge and Madison laughed and Midge said, “Don’t be silly, Dennis. Jan isn’t shy.”

When he still refused to budge they each took one of his arms and turned him around.

As I undressed I said, “Dennis, I’ve decided to take it upon myself to loosen you up a little. You’re much too uptight. You need to enjoy life more. You like girls don’t you?”

He’s red as a crayon and trying very hard to avoid looking at me. He glanced fleetingly in my direction, then averted his eyes and said, “Yes, ma’am! I like girls, women, very much. But you’re my boss. I’m trying to do what’s right here.”

I’m naked now and people, other customers, are gathering nearby to watch, and listen, in amusement.

I said, “First of all, Dennis, I’m not your boss. I borrowed you from your boss. Second, I spend most of my day naked. I like being naked. From time to time you’re going to see me naked. It doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact, I like it when men see me naked. I have a long history of it. I started showing off to guys when I was fourteen.”

“Don’t you think I’m pretty, Dennis?” I asked.

“Mrs. Pittman, it goes without saying you are very beautiful. I could look at you all day long. But I do not want to lose my job and I can’t see how this can turn out any other way.”

“Dennis!” I exclaimed, beginning to get a little bit exasperated. “My husband would only be upset if you didn’t think I was pretty. Now please, lighten up. You are just making this harder on yourself. You must realize by now that I’m going to keep after you until you start to relax and quit fighting me.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said despondently, giving up and finally raising his eyes to look at me. Now that I had his attention and the attention of everyone else in the store, I began to try on the outfits I picked out.

Midge exclaimed innocently, “Jan! I didn’t know you had such a mean streak!”

I smiled and said, “It’s for his own good.”

I pulled on the first dress, a sexy, slinky little number. It really hugs my curves. I stepped out of the booth and modeled it for everyone. Then I asked Dennis what he thought. He looked it over and said, “It’s a very attractive dress. But that isn’t a good color for you.”

I did a double take and as I was gaping at him Madison laughed and said, “He’s right, girl. That is not your color. Here, let me have that and I’ll go get you one in a different color.”

I pulled it off right there in the store and handed it to Madison. She grabbed the hangar and as she walked away I asked, “Dennis, are you sure you aren’t gay?”

He smiled nervously and replied, “My wife and kids don’t seem to think so, ma’am.”

Midge said, “That’s the way, Dennis. You don’t have to take that shit from her!”

Madison came back with the dress in a different color and I tried it on. I looked in the mirror and saw they were right. This one is a much better color on me. I turned to Dennis and said, “Well?”

Dennis blushed again and said, “Your friend has a good eye. She has chosen an excellent color, ma’am. That dress is perfect with your hair color and complexion.”

I chuckled and said, “Dennis, will you go with me whenever I buy new clothes from now on?”

He muttered, “Oh god, I hope not!”

Everyone laughed. But I think he’s starting to loosen up, just a little anyway.

I tried on the other two outfits. He approved of one but didn’t like the other on me. He said it made my hips look too big. And he now has ample evidence that’s not the case.

Midge went next. We all insisted on Dennis’s advice on every selection. He has a remarkable eye for women’s fashion. He even seemed to adjust to us being undressed after a while!

We finally made our selections, based largely on Dennis’s approval, and went to check out. I paid for my clothes and the clothes we selected for Chaz on my EPOD credit card. I put Helen’s new outfits on my personal card.

Dennis held the door for us like the perfect gentleman he is and we walked outside to the sound of a rousing round of applause from the rest of the people in the store. If we accomplished nothing else we certainly put Jo’s customers in the mood to shop for slut clothes!

When we got home, with Dennis’s help, we carried in all the bags of brand-new slut clothes. Then I insisted he join us for a drink. He wants desperately to leave but I’m more curious about him now than ever.

We all undressed, except for Dennis of course, and Helen served up a pitcher of undoctored tea. We sat around the kitchen table and I asked Dennis how he came to be so knowledgeable about fashion.

He finally admitted his twin sister is a clothing designer in New York and he was subjected to more “fashion sense” than any teenage male should ever have to endure when he was growing up. Some of it just naturally sank in.

I’m just glad he isn’t gay. I don’t have anything against homosexuals. They are, after all, just people. But that would have taken a lot of the fun out of teasing him.

I finally let him leave. I saw him out and thanked him for being so helpful and putting up with my crap. I turned to rejoin my friends in the kitchen but the doorbell rang when I was half way back. I thought Dennis must have forgotten something but when I opened the door I was face to face with a complete stranger.

He stared at me for a second. Then he smiled and said, “I was about to say forgive me for not calling ahead. I am afraid, however, that if I did it would be a very insincere apology. Suddenly I’m very glad I didn’t call ahead!

“Hello. My name is Lawton. A mutual friend asked me to stop by and teach you how to use some of the accessories on your new car.”

“Oh shit! I’m sorry. I forgot all about that. Come on in. I’ll need to put something on before I go outside.”

He leered at me and said, “My pleasure!”

He followed me into the kitchen and I heard him whisper under his breath, “Jesus Christ! I’ve died and gone to heaven!”

I couldn’t help smiling. He had just spotted my naked girlfriends. I said, “Ladies, this is Lawton. I forgot he was coming over to show me how to use all the gadgets on my car today.”

They all smiled and said hi. Lawton stood there with his mouth open while I slipped my dress back on. I took his hand and led him back outside. I unlocked the doors to my car and I got in the driver’s seat while he sat in the passenger seat. I noticed his car parked at the foot of the driveway. He’s driving the same car in a different color.

He was very patient with me. I gather he’s been through this before. He showed me what the car can do and how everything works. It went pretty well until we got to the navigation system. I had a problem with that at first. Finally he made me go through it enough times that it made sense and I thought I could do it on my own. I thanked him for his help and invited him back inside for a drink.

He replied that he desperately wished that he could, and I believed him. It was obvious from the tone of his voice and the wistful look on his face that he’d like nothing better than to enjoy a nice, long, leisurely drink with me and my naked girlfriends.

But even though it broke his heart, he had to get back to work. He gave me his card and said that if I get confused again he’d be more than happy to answer any questions. I walked him to his car and saw him off. Then I went back inside.

When I got back inside Midge asked, “Who was that?”

I looked at his card and laughed. “That was Lawton Miller. From his card it appears he owns most of the Mercedes dealerships in Vermont and Northeastern New York!”

Before long the ladies started dressing to go home. I told them I’d be working at the plant for several hours tomorrow. I explained the project Mr. Morris assigned me, doing what I can to improve the working conditions at the plant.

I saw everyone out. Helen and I had a chance to just kick back and relax for a few minutes. After a minute or two I became aware that Helen was staring at me. I looked over to see what was wrong. She just kept staring and finally I asked, “What?”

“You really are something special, aren’t you?” she said.

Here we go again! I shook my head and said, “No, Helen. Don’t you start that, too! I’m just working this life out, just like everyone else.”

She shook her head slowly and said, “No, Jan. You aren’t like anyone else I know. You change the lives of everyone around you for the better. You make sad people happy. You make boring lives fun. You make the most outrageous behavior acceptable.

“More people have seen my ass naked in the past week than in the entire rest of my life! Somehow you make that fun without it being sleazy. You care about everyone you meet and they can sense it. And they love you for it. I love you for it. I just met you and I love you and your wonderful husband so much already.

“In the last couple weeks of my life I’ve been happy again. Thanks to you I swear it’s all I can do to keep from crying. I’m that happy. I thought I’d never be happy again after my husband was killed. I want you to know that I love you and I appreciate what you’ve done. Not just for me, for everyone. I love watching you work. In part because you don’t even realize you’re doing it. It just comes naturally to you.”

I got up and went over to her. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I held her tight for a minute and then I kissed the top of her head and said, “Shut the fuck up! You’re embarrassing the hell out of me. And you’re wrong. You make me sound like ... god, I don’t know. Something I’m not! I’m just lucky about the people my life has placed around me. Everyone around me just kind of meshes. It isn’t because of me.”

Helen shook her head. I looked in her eyes. She’s crying quietly for no damn reason! “Stop that! You’re going to make me cry and I don’t even have anything to cry about! Neither do you. I think you’ve had too much caffeine.”

I hugged her tight and said, “I love it that you like me so much and have such a high, if undeserved opinion of me. It really isn’t deserved, though. I’m just having a particularly good life and sharing it is half the fun. There’s nothing amazing about that. Now,” I said, and I kissed her cheek, “get to work or you’re fired.”

She laughed, dried her eyes and exclaimed, “Bitch!”

Then she kissed me, hugged me again and went to start supper.

I took my new clothes upstairs and hung them up. Then I sat in the chair by my bedroom window and wondered if what people are saying about me could be true. Am I different? People, a lot of people keep saying it. I thought about the things I’ve done since Brad was promoted. I suppose I may have taken to them a lot more enthusiastically than most of my peers. Other than that, I think people are just judging me on my smile. I’m no better or worse than any of my friends.

I resolved to just accept the way people are taking to me lately as a compliment and try not to let it worry me. After all, how can I complain about all of these people thinking I’m special and really liking me? It is embarrassing, though.

The three of us enjoyed a quiet evening. At dinner Brad asked us what we did to his driver today. Poor Dennis couldn’t even look him in the eye when he went out to the car to come home this evening.

I told Brad what happened and how much help Dennis had been at Sweet Nothings.

He just shook his head and said, “I hope he doesn’t quit.”

Things finally started to pick up on Thursday. Mr. Grant and Mr. Newman came over in the morning. They took me upstairs and we played for a while. The first time they came to my home when I first joined EPOD Mr. Newman fucked me. Then, while I sucked his cock clean Mr. Grant fucked my ass. That was my first experience with anal sex. Thanks to how careful and how patient he had been, it hadn’t been that bad.

This time, I sucked Mr. Grant’s cock until he was hard. When he was ready he pulled me up on top of him and I started slowly fucking him. He stopped me and pulled me down against his chest and started kissing me. A moment later I felt Mr. Newman start to grease up my ass with lubricant.

When I realized what they had in mind I tried concentrating on Mr. Grant and making myself relax. After stretching me out a little, Mr. Newman shuffled up between our widespread legs and began working his cock slowly into my ass.

I guess once you’ve done it a couple of times and come to realize it isn’t so bad it’s a little easier to relax and kind of go with it. I certainly received a lot more practice than I wanted the night Riggs took me out.

This was different, though. This was the first time I’ve been fucked in the ass while I had a cock in my pussy. It’s an amazing experience. I’ve never felt so stuffed, so full of cock before. It was a little uncomfortable at first. And it’s a clumsy arrangement. Only Mr. Newman is really free to move. But it’s very exciting, too. The whole idea of it turns me on.

Mr. Newman took his time and worked his cock in slowly. Once he had it all the way inside of me he leaned over me and asked, “Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?”

I took a deep breath and gasped, “I feel like I’m being fucked by a horse. But no! I don’t want you to stop. Just take it slow for the first couple of minutes. Okay?”

Mr. Grant went back to kissing me. He started pulling and squeezing on my nipples. That helped a lot. Because he’s under me the poor guy can hardly move at all. I’m trapped between them and I can’t move much either. But when Mr. Newman started fucking my ass while Mr. Grant pinched my nipples I was surprised at how good it felt.

I almost had an orgasm that way! If Mr. Newman had lasted just a little longer I could have made it. I’m not worried, though. I know we aren’t finished playing yet.

After Mr. Newman came, very quickly I might add, he got off and Mr. Grant rolled me over. He smiled down at me and said, “I’ve never been on the bottom before. I couldn’t get off. But it was incredibly erotic. I could feel his cock going in and out of you and watching the excitement on your face while he fucked your ass really turned me on. Now I’m going to fuck you about half to death!”

He did, too. He fucked me for nearly half an hour. Every time he started getting close to cumming he would stop and make me change positions. I climaxed several times before he finally did.

He rolled off of me and stretched out on his back beside me. I was a little worried at first. He looks like he’s never going to be able to catch his breath. I waited a minute to make certain he’s okay before I slid down and gently licked him clean. Then the three of us headed for the shower. I soaped them up and then they soaped me up and then I sucked them both off in the shower. It’s become something of a routine. But it’s a very pleasant routine.

After they both came again and I licked their cocks clean Mr. Grant said, “In the months since you became a member of EPOD I’ve been with all of the wives several times, Jan. Well, everyone except for Grace.”

When he said Grace’s name he shuddered.

“I enjoy them all,” he continued. “They are all sweet, sexy, beautiful women and I’m very fond of each of them. Why is it that you’re the only one who can make me cum twice?”

I shrugged and suggested innocently, “Maybe it’s the way I hold my mouth?”

He laughed and said, “Maybe it’s the way you use your mouth! No. I don’t know what it is. But there is something about you.

“No offense, but Chaz is probably the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. If the two of you were standing side by side, though, I’d choose you over her every time. I can’t see myself retiring and giving this up. I’m going to have to work until I die.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.