A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I drove to the plant and parked in Brad’s spot. I pointed out the spot next to us. It already has Mike’s name on it. Those guys in maintenance are fast!

We went inside and I introduced Chaz to the nice young women at the reception desk. After a brief conversation we went down the hall to Mr. Morris’s office.

Heather looked up and smiled her normal warm, welcoming smile when we came in. I introduced her to Chaz and told her that her husband is going to be the newest junior VP.

Heather nodded and said, “Yes, I met him a few minutes ago when he came in and met Mr. Morris. He seems very nice.”

Chaz blushed and said, “I think so.”

I asked if Mr. Morris is busy. She called him on the intercom and told him we were here.

He came to the door and let us in. As soon as the door was closed I hugged him and said, “Chaz, this is my boyfriend, Mr. Morris. He is the sweetest, kindest, most generous man I’ve ever met. You must do anything he wants, and I won’t mind as long as you stay the hell away from him.”

She looked at me, totally confused. I laughed and said, “I’m just kidding. I love him and he knows it. I don’t get jealous, though. He can have any woman he wants, as long as he still wants me.”

Mo put his arms around me and kissed me. He smiled down at me and while staring into my eyes he said, “Chaz, you’re a very beautiful young woman, and sexy as hell. I certainly have to admire Jan’s taste in women. I’m sure my vice presidents will find you to be a joy to get to know. I’m spoiled, though. Jan is the only girl for me.”

I smiled up at him and said, “You are so sweet! But I bet we could have a lot of fun in a threesome. I think we’re going to have to try that one of these days. I love driving you crazy. That should do it!”

He looked at me for a moment, trying to decide if I meant it. I reached up and smoothed his brow with my fingertips and said, “I think you should try it. You might like it, every now and then.”

He grinned and said, “I guess I have to listen to you, sweetheart. You haven’t been wrong yet.”

“I understand you’ve already met her husband, Mike?”

“Yes, and I think you selected well. He seems like he’ll fit right in. He has a lot on the ball.”

Then I changed the subject and asked, “Has Brad spoken to you today?”

“He’s coming in shortly. Should I be worried?”

“Yes, sir. He’s concerned that you’re spoiling his wife and I think he’s going to kick your ass.”

Mo laughed out loud and said, “Thanks for the warning. I’ll try to remain seated when he gets here.”

I kissed him and said, “Please listen to what he says. It’s for you own good. Now, do you have the keys to that nasty old Cadillac I was driving? Chaz needs a car. Hers is dead in her driveway.”

Mo let me go. He went around and pulled the keys out of his desk and handed them to me. He said, “Why don’t you take her down and show her Mike’s new office and then you can drive her around back and pick up her car.”

I nodded and thanked him.

Chaz ran over and hugged him. There were tears in her eyes when she thanked him. He looked uncomfortable. But he put his arms around her, patted her on the back and said, “You should thank Jan. I pretty much work for her now.”

We started to leave and I suddenly remembered what day it is. I turned back to him and said, “You know Saturday is the fifteenth, right?”

He smiled at me and said, “I haven’t forgotten. We’re having Brad’s lasagna. I’ll be there.”

I waved and we left. I stopped at Heather’s desk and asked her if she would like to come over for dinner sometime. We’ve gone out for lunch together a few times and enjoyed ourselves. She has always been so nice to me. I’ve grown really fond of her. I thought it was time we spent an evening together and I have yet to meet her husband.

She exclaimed, “I’d like that! I’d love to see your new home. I’ve heard so much about it. How about if we have dinner one night next week? I’ve been thinking about asking you out to lunch again but lately I’ve been busier than usual. I haven’t had much time for lunch.”

“Great! I’m looking forward to meeting the poor guy who has to put up with you.”

She laughed and said, “Yes, I’ve been a bear to live with since some nasty bitch got me a promotion and a huge pay raise.”

“I’ll be visiting the plant again tomorrow. I’ll stop by and check your schedule. See you tomorrow.”

We walked down the hall to the junior VP suite and I introduced Chaz to the receptionist. Then we met Mike’s secretary.

Mike was just putting down a box he carried over from his old office. Chaz stepped into his new office. She stopped and stared with her mouth open. I stepped up closer behind her, reached around and gently closed her mouth. She looked around and said, “Son of a bitch! Look at this! It’s just like Mr. Morris’s office!”

Mike is watching her and smiling. I can see in his eyes how much he loves her. He turned to me and said, “I guess you must be Mrs. Pittman. I want to thank you. I understand you’re largely responsible for me getting this promotion.”

I shook my head and said, “No, you earned the promotion. My friends and I were just tasked with finding out which of the highly qualified candidates was most suited to the job, and which of the candidate’s wives was most suited to EPOD. You two were a no brainer. And please, call me Jan.”

I went over to him, shook his hand and said, “We’ll have to get together for dinner soon. I don’t want you to panic. But you’ve just become part of a very close knit organization. We’re going to be like family for the foreseeable future and that isn’t just company propaganda. We’re really that close around here. I look forward to getting to know you better.”

Then I grinned an evil little grin, and said, “Much better.”

Mike smiled and said, “I’m most definitely looking forward to that, too.”

Just then Brad tapped on the open door and came in. I asked if he had met Mike. He informed me that they spoke earlier. Then Brad smiled and said, “Mr. Morris called me just now and told me to mind my own fucking business. I’m guessing you had a talk with him?”

I nodded and said, “I’m sorry. You aren’t in trouble are you?”

“No, he was laughing when he said it. But he cancelled our meeting when he found out what it was about.”

I kissed him and thanked him for trying. Then I said, “We have to go. The girls and I are going to get together this morning and broaden this innocent young lady’s horizons.”

Brad turned to Mike and said, “The worst part about all of this is that all we can do is picture it in our minds and hear about it later. How the hell to they expect us to get any work done?”

Mike grinned and glanced down. I followed his glance. He had a very respectable tent in those fancy pants of his. I smiled at him and said, “Yeah, we’re going to have to have you guys over for dinner real soon.”

We left and after stopping in to say hello to Jennifer we went out to my car. I drove around back to drop Chaz off at her new car. I got out with her and made sure she didn’t have any questions.

She walked around the car and then she came over and hugged me so hard I couldn’t breathe. She was crying again. She exclaimed, “Oh god, Jan! Thank you so much. We needed a car desperately. But this! Jesus! It’s fucking beautiful!”

She let me go, finally. She took a step back and said, “I say that too much, don’t I?”

I didn’t know what she meant. She saw the confusion on my face.

“Fuck. I say fuck too much. I told you, I’m from the wrong side of the tracks.”

“We’re going to be spending a lot of time together for a while. I’m going to make your self esteem my personal project. I don’t get it. You’re beautiful, probably the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You’re super sexy. You have poise. I haven’t detected a problem with your personal hygiene. You have a great sense of humor and you have backbone. You’re intelligent and you’re able to carry on a conversation as well as anyone else I know. Why do you think anyone here is better than you? Surely it’s not because you didn’t go to college! Is that it?”

She shrugged and said, “That’s most of it. All of you, everyone Mike works with and all their wives, everyone has been to college. Everyone is smarter than I am. That embarrasses me.”

“Okay,” I said, and I couldn’t keep the exasperation out of my voice. “First of all, just because a person went to college, it doesn’t mean they’re smart. Look at Bush! Second, have any of us said anything you didn’t understand since you got here?”

She didn’t answer. I can see that she can’t think of a single instance. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her right in the eye. I said, “You’re the only one here who doesn’t think you’re as good as everyone else. We look at you and see a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman. I see a sexy woman who I intend to make every effort to corrupt. I fully intend to turn you into just as big a slut as me and the rest of my friends have already become.”

I finally let her go and said, “I know what you need. Tomorrow we’re all going shopping at Sweet Nothings. I have a credit card they gave me that has been sitting in my wallet calling out to be used. The only thing it’s good for is a closet full of slutty clothes. I can’t wait to start dressing you up. Now come on. Follow me. I have some friends who are just as anxious to get in your pants as my husband is.”

She shivered and I smiled and asked again, “That wasn’t revulsion, was it?”

She laughed and said, “Fuck no! Brad is cute!”

It’s a short drive to my house. Midge is already there. We found her and Helen on the patio with a pitcher of iced tea. Thankfully its regular iced tea this time. I’ve really been drinking too much of the other kind lately.

We undressed and joined Midge and Helen in the shade. Chaz was obviously both proud and embarrassed when I told Midge how cute and sexy Mike is. We were just getting comfortable when the doorbell rang. Helen looked at me and said, “I suppose you want me to get that.”

I smiled at Chaz and said, “That’s why I hired her. She’s so obsequious.”

Helen smiled and got up. As she went out to let Carol and Madison in she muttered as though talking to herself in a long-suffering voice, “It never ends! Work, work, work! She’s nothing but a damned slave driver!”

I can see poor Chaz is a little nervous. I put my hand on hers and said, “You can relax. We aren’t going to rape you. Nothing will happen if you don’t want it to. We’re just going to sit and talk. We aren’t just call girls. We’re spoiled housewives. It’s what we do.”

Chaz put her other hand on mine and squeezed affectionately. She smiled but it’s easy to see how anxious she is. She said, “I’m okay. I’m nervous. But I’m looking forward to this. I’m looking forward to everything. It’s like you waved a magic wand over me yesterday at lunch and changed my smelly pumpkin into a jewel covered carriage. Except that my whole life was the pumpkin. We were struggling with Mike’s college loans and a mortgage we couldn’t really afford and our car was dead.

“And apparently I have my little self-esteem problem you keep harping on. Please don’t ever tell Mike this. He’d be devastated if he knew. It wasn’t unusual for me to sit in my living room after my housework was done and cry quietly because I felt so trapped.

“In a couple of hours you and your friends turned my entire life around. If you, if any of you, ever need anything I have, or if there is anything I can ever do for you, you don’t even have to ask. Just tell me. I will give it gladly.”

I put my arms around her and hugged her. She squeezed me tight. We held onto each other like that for a minute before she said, “I’ve never hugged a naked woman before.”

I laughed and let her go. I sat back in my chair and asked, “Yeah? How did you like it?”

She grinned and replied, “I’ve hugged worse things,”

We all sat back and relaxed and just talked quietly for a while. I waited for enough time to pass that I was sure that Chaz was relaxed. Then I put my hand on hers and just held it.

She smiled at me and I could see that she’s going to be okay. She’s slowly becoming more comfortable with this strange situation and starting to really relax.

The dinner invitation we had from our neighbors for tonight crossed my mind. I was just about to ask the others if they thought the invitation to dinner at Karen and Bill’s house should include Helen or if they thought I should call Karen and explain to her that Helen is much more than my housekeeper.

Before I could put my thoughts into words, Chaz said, “You were going to tell me how you came to live in a palace and drive a Mercedes that cost more than my house.”

I glanced at her. I think she saw that the subject makes me uncomfortable. I’d almost forgotten her curiosity about my new lifestyle. How do I put what has happened to me in the last two months into words? There’s so much emotion tied up in my relationship with Mo. How do I explain what happened without making it sound tawdry? What happened between us was much more than “I gave my husband’s boss an erection so he bought me a house and a car.” It boils down to that. But that isn’t what really happened. And it seems disloyal to me to even be having this discussion with anyone.

I took a deep breath and tried to think of where to start and what to say that wouldn’t impugn Mo’s sexuality. I was just about to try and explain when Midge interrupted. She said, “Let me take a shot at this.”

I started to say that I’d tell it. After all, I reasoned, no one else had been in the room but me and Mr. Morris. But then I thought that this would be a good chance for me to find out what my friends think about me and Mo. So I sat back to listen, ready to interrupt if need be.

Midge started out talking about Mr. Morris. She told Chaz, “Mr. Morris’s wife died a lot of years ago, decades ago. He’s been pretty withdrawn since then. He would meet with the girls in EPOD, but only to get acquainted. Over the years some of them tried to interest him in sex. He would normally refuse. On those rare occasions when he did make the attempt he would always fail. That has led to some pretty uncomfortable moments over the last several years.

“He became very frustrated and eventually he quit trying. He also became very reclusive. He never smiled. He wasn’t mean. He’s a great guy and a wonderful employer. But he avoided the fun and games which are a large part of the perks of working in the front office and have been since shortly after his nasty old pervert of a father started the company years ago. EPOD was the old man’s idea to improve morale, although now that I think about it he was probably more interested in getting laid than improving morale.

“It finally reached the point that women were warned not to even try anything with him. It just made things worse. As far as anyone knows, Mr. Morris never successfully consummated an affair with anyone after his wife died. Not until Jan went into his office before anyone had a chance to warn her. It was a couple of months ago on the first day she and her husband entered the program.

“No one but Jan, Mo, and probably Brad, knows what happened in there that day. But when she left his office that day Heather said Mo was smiling and couldn’t stop. The next thing we knew he bought her this house.

“I heard she called him up, crying like a little girl and insisting she couldn’t accept it. She quickly discovered just how difficult it is to change Mr. Morris’s mind once he makes it up. Now, every time she’s with him it gets better. And he just keeps buying her more stuff. It bothers the hell out of her, too. Look at her! Her conscience is killing her but she can’t stop him.”

“Midge!” I exclaimed plaintively.

“Now she not only feels bad about that, but she’s afraid her friends are going to think she’s some kind of gold digging slut, instead of just a regular slut, like the rest of us.”

Midge looked at me and said, “Honey, none of us begrudge you these things. We may be jealous. But we know it isn’t something you’re doing or even something you want. We know you aren’t manipulating him. I’ve known Mr. Morris for a very long time. I’ve seen how much he has changed since you came into his life.

“Dave says he’s like a new man at work. We all saw him at the party on Saturday. When I saw how happy he was I got tears in my eyes. In all the years I’ve known him I’ve never seen him like that, that happy. Never! I don’t know what you’re doing, Jan. But keep it up. I love that old guy and I love seeing him like this.”

Chaz looked at me and asked breathlessly, “What did you do to him?!”

I looked at her for a very long moment, fully intending to not say a thing. But then I exclaimed, “I gave him a one point five million dollar blowjob! Christ! I don’t know! I’ve gone over it in my mind a hundred times. I didn’t do anything special. I think he knew I wanted to please him. I didn’t put any pressure on him. I made it clear that even if he didn’t get it up, well, so what. It would still feel good!”

I paused for a minute and said, “I shouldn’t be talking about this. I feel like I’m talking about him behind his back. It doesn’t feel right.”

I took a deep breath and said, “I was just nice to him and I guess he could tell I was being nice to him because I wanted to, not because I felt like I had to. I’m just not sure. I faked my way through Psych 101. I don’t analyze people.”

Chaz smiled and said, “You sure as hell analyzed me!”

Carol and Madison said, “And us!” in unison.

I kept a straight face and said, “Yeah, maybe. But look what a piss poor job I did of hiring a fucking housekeeper!”

Helen said, “If you don’t like me, why the hell did you and your husband take advantage of me the way you did last night?”

I snorted and said, “Pity fuck!”

Helen laughed. She got up and walked around the table. She leaned down, wrapped her arms around me and said, “God I love working here!”

Then she straightened up and announced, “It’s almost lunch time, girls. Are there any special requests?”

Midge said, “Yes, why don’t you quit this abusive household and come work for me.”

I laughed and said, “Midge, if you ever say something like that to her again I’m going to drown you in my pool!”

I suggested some fresh hard rolls and cold cuts and everyone thought that was a good idea.

We ate a light lunch and it was getting pretty warm so we hit the pool for a while to cool off. Some of the girls swam a few laps. I moved up behind Chaz at the side of the pool and put my arms around her. I leaned into her, put my lips near her ear and asked, “Still feeling comfortable?”

She laid her head back on my shoulder and said, “Yes. You do seem to bring out the best in people don’t you?”

I moved my hands up over her breasts and said, “I’m not really sure what’s going on here. I’ve always been considered pretty normal by all of my friends up until now. I don’t know why all of a sudden people think I’m some sort of sex goddess. I’ve only had one boyfriend in my entire life and I married him, thank god. I never made love to a woman until my first time with Midge a couple of weeks ago. I suppose I should be flattered by the reputation I’m developing. But I’m just like everyone else as far as I can tell.

“The only difference I can see is that I seem to like everything that happens to me, without reservation. I was a little nervous when the guys first started coming to my house, or calling me into their offices. But I didn’t have any reservations at all about what I was doing. I wanted it and I wanted to please them. I enjoy pleasing them.

“I’ve only had one bad experience since I got into EPOD. You don’t have to worry about that, though. It won’t happen again.”

My fingers are sliding over her slick, wet breasts and pausing to tease her nipples as we talked. Her nipples are hard as bullets now. Her breathing is becoming shallow and slightly labored.

I moved one hand down over her hard stomach and asked, “Are you ready to find out what’s been missing from your life?”

She breathlessly answered, “God yes!”

“Do you want to go somewhere private for your first time?” I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone is watching us. My hand slowly moved through the light covering of neatly trimmed pubic hair above her pussy and she groaned again.

She thought about it for a minute and asked, “What would happen if it was Midge instead of me? What would the two of you do?”

“We’d probably go over to one of the lounge chairs on the grass on the other side of the pool. We’d put the cushion on the ground and get comfortable. We’d make out for a few minutes. Foreplay is just as important and just as much fun when you’re making love to another woman.

“When we were ready we’d make love. One or two of the others might join us. Or they might get a cushion of their own. Or they might just get comfortable and watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.