A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next day I got a call asking me to report to Mr. Burton’s office at noon. He and Mr. Gordon are the final two VPs with whom I have yet to have sex. When it came time to shower and get dressed I decided it was time to start wearing some of those new clothes I bought, the sexy ones.

I went through the dozen new outfits and picked out a very short, very thin, very beautiful dress. I looked through my collection of sexy new lingerie and decided to wear nothing but a thong under the eye catching dress.

I took a shower and got ready. I put on my highest heels and took a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty hot. I worried that when they see me dressed this way the real reason for my visit is going to be too obvious to the people at the plant now, if they don’t already know why I visit the VPs in their offices. But Mo assured me the men would enjoy it if I dressed this way. And what the hell, if I’m going to be a call girl for the next decade or two, it’s unlikely I’ll be able to keep it a secret.

I drove in and parked in Brad’s spot. I already know where Mr. Burton’s office is located. Once again I breezed through reception and waved at the smiling young women there. They waved back and I went to Mr. Burton’s secretary and told her he was expecting me. She told me to go right in.

Mr. Burton is the youngest of the VPs, and one of the nicest. I’ve met him several times at company functions. He has always been very polite and very friendly. I already like him and feel like I know him so I wasn’t as nervous about being with him as I have been with the others I’ve been with so far.

He got up when I entered and came around his desk. He looked at my new outfit and said, “Wow! You look hot! I was so excited when the word was passed around that you and your husband accepted the position and that you’re going to be in EPOD. I’ve always thought you were such a sexy young thing.”

I smiled at him and thanked him for the compliment. I noticed he seemed to be, I don’t know, not his normal “in charge” self, though he probably isn’t as nervous as I am. I found that appealing for some reason. I asked him if he would like me to take my clothes off.

He grinned and replied, “I’d like that very much! Please do.”

I put my purse down and started to get out of the two items of clothing I was wearing. As I slowly undressed I asked him, “May I ask you a couple of questions?”

“Of course you may! What would you like to know?”

“I’ve been wondering what the other people around here know about EPOD. Do the secretaries know about us? Or the other people in the plant?”

Mr. Burton thought about his answer for a moment and then he said, “I suppose they know something. They haven’t been told anything. As you know, EPOD is a secret program. We don’t discuss it except among ourselves. Still, I’m sure that from time to time the ladies see unusual things. And they gossip like workers everywhere. So I guess the best answer to your question is that they probably know something is going on. But they don’t know what, exactly. At least I don’t think they do.”

“I just wondered,” I said, “Not that it matters. Everyone has been very nice to me.

“I’ve noticed there are no locks on the office doors. Aren’t you worried about being disturbed?”

“No. I told my secretary you were coming in to see me and when you arrived I didn’t want to be disturbed. She’s very good about that. As a general rule, people don’t barge into other people’s offices around here.”

I was suddenly struck by another question. “It just occurred to me that since this program has gone on for so long, all six of you must have come up through the same program! Did all of your wives take part in EPOD? If they did, they know you’re screwing around at work! How do they feel about that?”

He smiled and said, “Yes. We, and all of our wives, went through it. They’ve had different reactions. My wife enjoyed the hell out of it. We still enjoy the occasional get-together with other men and couples. In fact, she’s very much looking forward to meeting you. She’s heard a lot of very good things about you.

“Most of the wives enjoyed, or were at least tolerant of the program while they were in it. But I believe most are glad to be out of it now. It doesn’t always work out that way. Two couples left the program before they could get promoted out of it. That’s how the position opened up for Brad.”

“Riggs’ wife left him just before he got promoted. She shouldn’t have gotten into it. She wasn’t someone who took well to the lifestyle. But I suppose being married to Riggs might have had more to do with her leaving than being in EPOD. I recommend you watch out for him. Sometimes I think he’s more than just a little weird.”

I was naked during most of Mr. Burton’s answer to my question. He began to explore my body while he talked. He has a nice, gentle, stimulating touch. It felt pretty good.

After he finished talking he pulled me close and kissed me. I returned his kiss with just as much passion. I was getting very turned on. He could tell. He stopped kissing me, teased my earlobe with his lips and whispered, “You love this! Christ you turn me on!!”

I moaned softly and whispered back, “God yes I love this! How could I not! All I think about now is sex! And when I’m not thinking about it I’m doing it! I mean ... well, you know what I mean.”

He laughed softly and said, “I can’t remember another woman who took to this lifestyle so quickly or so wholeheartedly. Not even my wife and she’s a huge slut!”

He said that with obvious love and respect in his voice.

He ran his hands over my body a little longer. Then he stepped back and started to undress. I helped and we quickly had him out of his expensive suit.

As soon as he was naked I dropped to my knees and began to pleasure his already hard cock. I licked his balls and took them into my mouth. I took my time and gently massaged them with my tongue. I licked my way up his shaft slowly, teasing him with my tongue. I slid my lips down over his throbbing cock and began to slowly pump my mouth up and down, eventually taking the first inch or two into my throat.

He moaned and quivered with pleasure as I worked his cock lovingly and it was obvious he enjoyed what I was doing because he came much too quickly. I was a little disappointed. I wasn’t through having fun yet! I would have enjoyed working on his very nice cock for a little longer.

I surrounded the head of his cock with my lips and let him fill my mouth with his hot cum and I swallowed eagerly. I didn’t take my mouth away when he was done, though. I continued to lick and suck on his tasty organ until it was hard again. I was flattered that it didn’t take very long at all.

When he couldn’t stand any more he pulled his cock from my mouth to avoid cumming again so quickly. He pulled me to my feet and guided me to an overstuffed chair. He invited me to sit down. He knelt in front of me and ate me to a very nice orgasm. It was obvious he enjoyed doing it. I smiled when I realized that eating my pussy turned him on nearly as much as it did me.

As soon as I came he straightened up and lined his cock up with my sopping wet pussy. He teased me with it for a long moment before he slowly entered me. It felt great. I can’t imagine I’ll ever tire of the wonderful sensation that grips me when a nice hard cock first enters my body. I moaned loudly as each inch of his cock was buried inside of my hot pussy.

He froze in place for a minute once he buried his cock in me to the hilt. We both took a moment and savored the wonderful feeling a couple enjoys when those two organs are first joined.

We smiled at each other and caressed for a long moment. Then he started to fuck me, very slowly at first. As he fucked me he continued to move his hands over me, playing with my nipples and teasing my clit while he took long, slow strokes that soon started to drive me crazy.

In a breathless, panting voice I said, “I don’t suppose your office is soundproofed.”

He smiled and replied, “All of them are.”

“Thank god!”

I was so grateful. I was quickly losing control and this could have gotten embarrassing in a hurry without the soundproofing.

I started to moan and groan and as my passion increased the volume increased as well. Before very long I was swearing like a sailor and begging him to fuck me harder. He’s very good at this and I was really enjoying it.

He started to comply with my requests to fuck me harder and faster and very quickly we were both cumming again. I came first and I reached up and ran my hands over his chest as he sped up even more. He tensed up after several more violent, very exciting thrusts of his magnificent cock and he filled my pussy with cum.

He stayed inside of me for a minute, enjoying the heat from my body and letting his cock go soft. He smiled down at me and once he’d caught his breath he told me how wonderful I am and how much he enjoyed what we had just done.

I assured him the feeling is mutual. I was being totally honest and I could see in his face that he realized it.

I waited for him to finally pull his cock out of me. I moaned in pleasure as he slowly withdrew. Instantly I slid out of the chair and sank to my knees in front of him. I took his soft cock in my fingers and held it affectionately. I smiled up at him and then I licked and sucked it clean. As I did he ran his fingers down my back until he was holding my ass. He smiled and said, “I thought my wife was the only woman who did that!”

I finished what I was doing, looked up and said, “I’ve only been doing it for a little while. But I like it. I think it’s kind of sexy.”

He kissed me and said, “Yes, I do, too. Thank you.”

He stood up and helped me to my feet. He let me use his bathroom to clean up. I came back out and got dressed while he watched. Once I was dressed he said, “Damn! You are one extremely sexy young woman! Have you ever been with another woman?”

I shook my head.

“My wife is bi. And she’s very attracted to you after hearing so much about you. She’s intrigued by the reports I’ve been passing on of what a sexual, sensual creature you are. She wants to meet you. How do you feel about that?”

“Curious,” I replied, honestly. “I know my husband would love to see it.”

Mr. Burton shook his head and said, “You better get out of here before I decide twice is not enough. I’ve got to do some work today or Brad will be getting my job.”

I walked over to him and stood up on my toes. I kissed him softly and said, “I had fun. Thanks.”

He returned my kiss. Then he hugged me, kissed my forehead and asked, “Are you and your husband free for dinner on Wednesday?”

I nodded and he said, “Great! We’ll pick you up at seven. Wear something sexy.”

We said goodbye and I walked down the corridor to my husband’s office. When I entered the reception area I got the strangest look from the woman at the desk. I said hello to her and went through the reception area and into Jennifer’s office.

When she saw me she jumped up, ran around her desk and hugged me like a long lost love! She thanked me all over again for the car and the house. I had to smile. I was so distracted by my pleasant interlude with Mr. Burton that I’d forgotten all about that!

I assured her again that she was very welcome. She let me into Brad’s office and sat with me for a few minutes until he returned. We talked and enjoyed each other’s company. But I couldn’t help feeling a bit awkward. I found myself looking forward to the time when the excitement fades and she calms down a little. This is getting to be embarrassing.

Brad finally came in and Jennifer left us alone. We kissed and hugged and I told him why I’m there, and how much fun I’m having.

He smiled and said, “Good, I’d hate it if you were upset by what’s going on.”

“Nope. No hard feelings here.”

I reached down, put my hand on his cock and said, “Hmm, I detect a hard feeling here. Would you like some help with that?”

Brad looked at his watch and said, “I’d love some help with that. But I have another meeting that started two minutes ago. Hold that thought until I get home.”

We kissed again and I left him alone in his office with a hard on. I didn’t feel too bad about it, though. I figure that every now and then it’s good for him to be reminded of how much he loves me. Let him spend the afternoon thinking about how much he wants me, the way he did when I would undress in front of my window when we were kids.

I headed for my car but when I got to the main entrance one of the women from the reception desk called out to me.

“Mrs. Pittman! I’m glad I caught you. Heather called down a little while ago and asked that if you came in today would you please come by the office. Mr. Morris wants to see you for a minute.”

I thanked her, turned around and went back to Heather’s office. She smiled and got up when she saw me. She came around and hugged me. I don’t know what to make of all the affection I’m getting around here lately!

She said hello and we talked for a minute before she buzzed Mr. Morris and let him know I’m here. He asked her to send me in. I knocked lightly and entered his office.

He was already getting up when I entered. He met me half way to his desk and hugged me. He leaned down and gave me a big kiss. It seems like everyone I meet lately is hugging me!

I’ve never been one of those people who enjoy hugging distant relatives and casual acquaintances. But these people all seem to have genuine affection for me and although it’s a little embarrassing I kind of like it. Maybe I’m going to turn into a hugger after all!

Mo broke the kiss but continued to hold me in his arms. He smiled and said, “Just seeing your pretty face brightens my day. Thanks again for Friday. It was a wonderful meal, and it was the most wonderful desert I’ve ever experienced.”

I smiled and told him again how welcome he is, and how much I’m looking forward to doing it again.

“That isn’t the reason I asked to see you. I wanted to tell you what a wonderful thing I think you and Brad are doing for Jennifer.”

I smiled and responded, “We’re just doing for her, on a smaller scale, what you’ve done for us. It is fun, isn’t it?”

He grinned and said, “Yes, it is fun. It’s very satisfying to bring someone that much pleasure. But I didn’t expect you to pay it forward. I was amazed when Heather told me. Apparently word of what you’re doing for Jennifer spread around the plant like wildfire. I find it hard to believe most people in your position, a young couple just starting out, would have been so generous. I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you two. You have warmed my heart and proven I was right about you.”

I smiled and said, “Thank you. And thank you for making it possible.”

Then I stepped back out of his arms, twirled around in front of him and asked, “Do you like my new dress? I’m wearing it for the first time. Isn’t it sexy?”

“Believe me, I noticed!”

I moved closer again and pressed my body against his. I reached up and put my hand on his cheek and said, “I have some spare time.”

He leaned down and kissed me, on the lips this time. He sighed and said, “I love you for offering. But I’m already late for a meeting. Soon, though. I think about you all the time.”

I put my arms around his neck, stood up on my toes and kissed him lovingly. I leaned my head against his chest and said, “I think about you all the time, too. You’re a wonderful man. I love your son, too. Thank you for sending him over to see us.”

Mr. Morris chuckled and said, “Yes. He told me all about it. He said you almost straightened him out.”

There was just a hint of wistfulness in his voice when the subject of his son being gay came up. I said, “He’s a great guy. I know you’re proud of him. I was struck by how much he loves you. It was obvious. That says a lot about you.”

We said goodbye then and I drove to the grocery store. I didn’t need much. I picked up those things I came for and as always happens I also put a dozen things I didn’t come for in the cart. Then I went home.

The rest of the day, and that evening, were more like a regular day than I’ve experienced in the week since this all started.

Oh my god! It has only been a week!

We enjoyed a nice quiet meal that evening and we had sex that night. But we made love instead of fucking for a change. It was nice, very nice.

When it was over, we lay together holding each other in the dark and talking quietly. One of the things we talked about was our dinner date for tomorrow night. We have no idea what the Burtons have planned but we’re looking forward to it. We’re both fond of Mr. Burton. I have a feeling it’s going to be an exciting evening. After all, he told me to wear something sexy.

We also talked about, among other things, the possibility that for the first time in our sexual escapades, Brad might become intimate with another woman.

Brad was afraid of how I’d react if that happened. As I thought about it I realized I don’t have any doubts about how Brad feels about me. I’m completely secure in our relationship. I no longer suffer from the vague insecurities that troubled me in our college threesome days. I think that, especially lately, I’ve come to separate recreational sex from love. I think I’ve developed a pretty healthy perspective on things.

While I can remember being uncomfortable with the idea of Brad being with another woman when I was still in college and we enjoyed our threesomes, even though he never once gave me any reason to be concerned. But that was a lifetime ago. A lot has happened to broaden my horizons since then. I’m not nearly so provincial now. And I’ve noticed I’m a lot more self-assured. In fact, I’ve become so confident in our love that I’m beginning to think it might even be kind of sexy to see Brad enjoying the charms of another woman. And after all, I’ve come to realize I’m not just an exhibitionist. I’ve discovered there is a lot of voyeur in me, too.

We also discussed the probability that I’m going to be intimate with Mrs. Burton. I’m nervous about that but only because I’ve never done it before. But Brad didn’t even try to hide the fact that it turns him on. It came as no surprise. We’ve talked about it before. I already know he’d enjoy seeing me with another woman, or any two women having sex for that matter.

Not a surprise. You know how guys are. It doesn’t upset me. I know it’s a popular male fantasy. And besides, the more I think about it the more curious I’m becoming about it, too.

We talked about all the possibilities until I realized I was talking to a sleeping man and went to sleep myself.

There was a knock on our front door the next day at around ten. I opened it to see Mr. Gordon, the last of the six VPs. He smiled nervously and asked if he could come in. I returned his smile with a warm smile of my own and welcomed him.

I assumed he was here for his turn with me, and in a way that was true. He didn’t ask me to go upstairs or to undress. Instead he asked if I have any coffee. I quickly made a half pot while he sat at the kitchen table looking uncomfortable.

I brought him in a cup of coffee and we sat quietly at the table. I was getting nervous. It’s obvious something is making him very uncomfortable. This is not going the way I’ve come to expect. I’m beginning to think he’s here to give me some bad news and I’m getting anxious.

“First,” he said, “let me apologize. I can see I’ve made you nervous. Don’t be. I’m just uncomfortable and not sure how to tell you we aren’t going to have sex.”

He blushed and quickly added, “I didn’t mean that to come out as arrogantly as it probably sounded.”

I’m not reassured yet.

“Let me try again,” he said and smiled uncomfortably. “Of the current senior vice presidents I’m the most junior, the last to be promoted to that position. My wife went through EPOD just like you and all the others. Unlike the nice things I hear about you, she didn’t go through it well. Thankfully, I suppose because of her attitude, she was not popular and was not called upon very often. Hardly ever, actually. In the last year or so they even stopped inviting her to the parties. I think she even made that son of a bitch Riggs uncomfortable and I wouldn’t have thought possible.

“Now that I’ve been promoted I’m more or less expected to enjoy the company of the four ladies in the program. But my wife and I have agreed it would be best for our marriage if I refrain from enjoying your company. Not just you, of course, all four of you.

“The problem is, I have to give the appearance of enjoying your obvious charms or my peers will become ... uncomfortable I suppose is the best word to use.”

“So you came over to tell me you won’t be having sex with me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.