A Chance to Advance - Cover

A Chance to Advance

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Childhood sweethearts marry and after college the husband gets his dream job. He is soon offered a big promotion and a huge increase in salary. There is a catch. His wife must make herself available to the company executives. This was originally written as a story, a sequel and two standalone stories that somehow ended up as part of the original story. They have all been combined here.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

It kind of started yesterday. Brad came home from work and it was obvious there was something on his mind. He tried not to let it show. But he was obviously very distracted. At times he almost seemed like he was mad about something. He insisted there was nothing wrong, nothing bothering him but I didn’t need to be clairvoyant to see something was upsetting him.

Brad was my first and only boyfriend. We grew up next door to each other in a quiet, older neighborhood in a medium sized town in the Midwest. We really pissed off both sets of our parents when we got married. I was only sixteen. Brad just turned eighteen and was about to leave for college when we got married.

We’d been friends since we were infants. But our close friendship evolved. It somehow turned into love right around the time I was fourteen and he was sixteen, though it would be difficult to pinpoint when it happened or when we first realized it.

We weren’t allowed to date, of course. I was too young. My parents made it clear from the time I first noticed boys are different than girls and I came to realize I like the difference that I wasn’t going to be allowed to date until I was sixteen.

It only complicated things even more that the boy I wanted to date was two years older than me. So even though my parents knew and liked Brad, dating him would have been out of the question. We spent all of our time together, though. As long as we didn’t call it a date our parents didn’t say anything. Well, hardly anything. There were more than enough subtle and not so subtle warnings.

Our parents weren’t fooled when I went to the movies with ‘my friend Brad’ on a Saturday evening. They didn’t say anything when we went to a school dance alone but came home together. They were clearly concerned. But still they didn’t say anything. Not really. There were veiled warnings about being too young and how a girl my age can get hurt. They probably wanted to but they never came right out and told me I can’t do things with Brad.

Long before we became sexually active I started to give him little impromptu shows at night. My bedroom window faced his across our driveways. The shows started one night when I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I conveniently “forgot” to close my blinds. I’ll never forget the first time I did it. I can still remember vividly how exciting it was. What girl can forget the first time a boy sees her naked?

I had gone to my room to get ready for bed. As usual, I went toward the window to close my blinds. I saw Brad in his room across the way and the idea just hit me. I have no idea where it came from.

I’ll admit I sometimes played with my eager little pussy at night and thought of what it would be like to be seen naked by a boy, especially if the boy was Brad. It was just an idle fantasy, though. I didn’t think about really doing it! That would be much too embarrassing.

For some reason, on this night, as I moved around my room I thought seriously about what it would be like to actually do it. Just the idea of it took my breath away. At first I reasoned there was no possible way. It would be much too embarrassing. But the other half of my hormone wracked brain really wanted to do it. Before I knew it I was compromising with myself. I thought it would be just as exciting but slightly less embarrassing if I just stripped down to my underwear. I knew enough about boys to know Brad would enjoy it if I did and the idea of inciting lust in my boyfriend had an awful lot of appeal.

I avoided looking at my window or even moving close to it. I made believe I didn’t see Brad in his room across the narrow space separating our houses. I didn’t have to look. I knew he’d be watching me, probably hoping I’d look up, smile and wave goodnight.

I fiddled around in my room, acting as if I was looking for something. I still didn’t know for certain I intended to do it. I still didn’t think I had the nerve. I was just wondering what it would be like and if I could actually work up the nerve, maybe not tonight, but someday. I wasn’t really planning to take my clothes off with my blinds open. Not until I actually found myself beginning to undress.

I was careful not to take my clothes off like I was doing it for his benefit. But it was almost impossible to act calm. I was so excited I was having trouble drawing a deep breath!

I attempted, as much as possible, to undress the same way I did every night. I thought it unlikely he could see how badly my hands were shaking from where he was. It seems a little silly now. But in my mind I needed him to believe it was an accident. I certainly wasn’t the kind of girl to do something like that on purpose!

I took off my t-shirt and tossed it on the bed. I didn’t pass out from the excitement, so I took my shorts off and walked around in my underwear for a moment. The sound of my heart beating was so loud in my ears I wouldn’t have heard a train go by outside. I was parading around in my bra and panties ... IN FRONT OF A BOY!!

IT WAS FOR REAL THIS TIME!! I wasn’t lying in bed imagining it! Brad could see me in my underwear!

I was about a second and a half away from an orgasm just from standing in my bedroom in my underwear! It was even more exciting than I imagined it would be! I suppose that’s why I didn’t stop there. I don’t remember actually deciding to finish undressing. But I suddenly knew I was going to.

It took a few minutes to finally get up the nerve to take off my bra. I was a bit surprised when I realized how very much I wanted to expose my body to my boyfriend now that I’d gone that far. But baring my breasts was a huge step. I really had to talk myself into it. It was almost like I had to do it then. I somehow got it in my head that if I didn’t finish getting undressed he would know my impromptu strip show was intentional. I couldn’t permit that!

I was so nervous! My hands were shaking so violently I was afraid he could see them. I stood facing my dresser, watching myself in the mirror as I stood with my back to the window. I reached behind my back and struggled for far too long with the hooks holding my bra closed. They finally came loose and I let it slide off of my shoulders and down my arms.

TOPLESS!! Just the word was making my heart beat even faster. My back was still to the window. But I was topless. I was standing where my favorite member of the opposite sex could see me and the only thing I was wearing was a pair of panties. God I felt hot! My skin tingled like never before. It was as though I could feel every pore!

I was taking too long to turn around and I knew it. If I didn’t turn and face the window soon it wasn’t going to look like I had forgotten to close my blinds. He was going to know I’m doing this on purpose. I was, in a strange way, trapped into showing my breasts to Brad by my own strange behavior.

When I finally screwed up my courage and turned around to drop my bra on the bed I noticed Brad had turned off his light. I could no longer see him. But I knew he was sitting in the dark watching me.

I dropped my bra on the bed and massaged my breasts in exactly the same manner I do every time I remove my bra. But this time it was different. This time someone, a boy, was watching. As I gently massaged my breasts, almost overwhelmed by my own excitement, I couldn’t help thinking about Brad’s reaction. Just imagining how excited he must be, sitting in his darkened bedroom and watching a girl undress for the first time, almost made me wish he was here in the room with me; as scary as that thought was.

A huge chill ran down my spine. I shivered with excitement as I suddenly wondered if he was touching himself. God! That would be so hot!! I hope he is!

My breasts always enjoy that first moment or two of freedom when they’re released from captivity. But this evening they seemed to be throbbing. My nipples were harder than I could ever remember them being before.

In the past, when I imagined undressing in front of a boy, I knew it was going to be exciting. But I had no idea it would be like this! The excitement wasn’t just in my mind. My body was nearly out of control. Now for the grand finale!

I could almost feel Brad watching me as I slid my plain, pink nylon panties off and dropped them on the bed with the rest of my clothes.

I had done it! I was naked in front of a boy! Sure. He was fifty feet away and watching through his window and my window. But he can see me. I was naked in front of the boy I love! I could only imagine how excited he was. And believe me I did. But I knew exactly how excited I was!

My hands were shaking. The skin all over my body was tingling. I had an indescribable feeling in my belly and my nipples were so hard they hurt. I felt myself turning red from my forehead all the way down to the tops of my breasts. I was on the verge of an orgasm just from the thrill of being naked in front of a boy!

That’s not an exaggeration. I was literally on the verge of having an orgasm from the knowledge that a boy could see me naked!

I picked up the clothing I had just removed and tried to act casual as I walked over to my hamper and dropped them in. The blood was roaring in my ears and my heart was racing. I wanted to stay this way for much longer. I wanted him to watch me and want me. The excitement I felt was like a drug.

Unfortunately I couldn’t think of any excuse not to get ready for bed. I still felt the need to act as if I didn’t know I was being watched. I might have had better luck thinking of some excuse to dawdle if the blood wasn’t rushing around in my body so. But it was and I just couldn’t think clearly. I only knew I loved the excitement that had me in its grip and I never wanted it to end.

I reluctantly went to my dresser. I bent over, well aware of the view I was presenting to him. I pulled out clean panties and pulled them on as casually as I could. I dug out a sleep-shirt and put it on. I pulled my covers down and stretched out on my bed. As I lay down my sleep-shirt slid up, uncovering most of my butt. My panties were exposed and I lay there like that for a little while, pretending I was reading my book.

I wasn’t reading. I couldn’t concentrate. I was much too excited to read. I couldn’t even see the words on the page!

I kept up the pretense for a long time that evening. Finally I turned my light out and lay in the dark. I immediately began to masturbate furiously. As I did I was certain Brad was doing the same. But as exciting as the idea was that he was masturbating to mental images of me stripping in front of him, that wasn’t what excited me the most.

A boy just saw me naked!! He saw my breasts and my pussy and my ass. He saw all of those intimate parts of my body I’ve guarded so closely for so long. Naked! Even the word brought me to the edge of orgasm!

Over the next ... I have no idea how long, at least an hour, I enjoyed countless earth shattering orgasms before I exhausted myself and I was finally able to calm down enough to go to sleep that night.

That was the first time. The following night I went through the same debate with myself all over again. I struggled once again to build up the nerve to undress with my boyfriend watching. But it was easier the second time. It was probably easier because the only thing on my mind all day long had been the excitement I experienced undressing with my blinds open.

It was just as exciting the second time I did it. After that there was no more debate. I did it every night. And each night I would become incredibly aroused as I slowly undressed in front of my window because I knew Brad was watching. I would become so aroused I could almost not breathe.

Every time I did it I tried to imagine what was going through his mind. I couldn’t help but wonder what effect watching me was having on him. Every night I took off my clothes and moved around my room, dragging out the time I spent naked for as long as possible.

I knew he was watching. And he knew I knew. He may not have realized it the first night. But when I did it again the next night he had to know it wasn’t an accident. Not two nights in a row.

It was wonderfully exciting for both of us. I don’t know it for a fact. Psychology is not my forte. But I suspect that’s why, after all of these years, we are both still so fond of, and still turned on by our mutual enjoyment of my exhibitionistic tendencies.

I really can’t say if I was putting on those shows because I’m an exhibitionist, or if I became an exhibitionist because I so enjoyed putting on those shows for him. Whatever the reason, exhibitionism is still a large part of our sex lives now, nearly eight years later.

We didn’t mention those little shows at first. I was too embarrassed to talk about them the first few times. After that first show, when we met outside to walk to school together the next morning, Brad was all over me. He didn’t say why and I didn’t ask. I didn’t need to ask. I knew why he was so excited.

Later he admitted he didn’t say anything because he hoped I’d do it again. He wasn’t certain I’d done it on purpose. But whether it was on purpose or absent mindedness, he had been as excited as I was and he was afraid if he mentioned it I’d feel obligated to close my blinds from then on.

Of course, when I did it again the next night there could no longer be any question about it being an accident. But I still acted like I didn’t know he was watching. And he still avoided mention of it the next day for fear that talking about it would break the spell.

We went on like that, not talking about the most important thing happening in our lives for about a week. I think we were both afraid that if we said something it would ruin the experience. It would be somehow less exciting if we acknowledged I was stripping for his viewing pleasure every night. Although, to be honest, my little striptease shows probably excited me more than they did him.

When we finally did start to talk about what I was doing it seemed like I was more embarrassed to be talking about it than I was about actually doing it. Once we got past the initial nervousness, though, we enjoyed talking about it, too. And joking about it, kidding about how hot it made us. And we enjoyed reliving it as we slowly walked to school wrapped in each other’s arms.

Brad finally got a car several months after I started putting on my little shows. That was when we started moving toward the inevitable sex act. All those evenings of undressing in front of him were just foreplay leading inexorably toward our first time.

First there were the many evenings spent kissing and touching. I found I loved being touched. It was even more exciting than being looked at. It was every bit as exciting as I imagined it would be. I loved touching him, too. I knew I was going to.

I knew a lot of girls around that time in our lives who were put off by a guy’s dick. Girls get pretty candid in their conversations when there aren’t any boys around. Some girls didn’t want to see a dick or touch one. They were really intimidated by male sex organs. Some girls thought they were nasty and ugly and couldn’t understand how any girl could find them appealing. Come to think about it, I still know too many poor, uptight women who feel that way.

I had only seen Brad’s dick and so I had nothing with which to compare it. But I loved his. I loved the way it looked and the way it felt. And before long I discovered I love the way it tastes.

I felt sorry for those girls who don’t appreciate the eroticism of the male sex organ. They don’t know what they’re missing. Watching a boy react to your touch, realizing the power you have over a big, strong male and enjoying being able to cause him so much pleasure, to me that’s irresistible.

It was months before we actually had intercourse in the back seat of his car. We were both eager, but nervous. He didn’t want to hurt me. I didn’t want to be hurt. And neither of us wanted me pregnant, at least not yet. We both hated the idea of condoms. So I found out from a friend what I would have to do to get on the pill.

I was nervous and embarrassed. But I was determined. I went to a family planning clinic. They tried very hard to talk me out of it since I wasn’t even fifteen yet. But in the end, reluctantly, they gave me a prescription without notifying my parents.

For the next year and a half we put that poor little pill to the test, big time! Every chance we got we had sex. If his parents weren’t home we used his bed. If my parents weren’t home we used my bed. But more often than not we used the back seat of his car. The back seat of a car is probably one of the worst places in the world to have sex. So you know it was true love.

Shortly after Brad and I were married, he went away to Notre Dame on a full scholastic scholarship. I remained behind to finish high school. I graduated two years later and attended Middlebury College, also on a full scholarship.

I did all those things which were necessary to earn my degree. I suppose I rounded out my education. That’s a good thing. But since I never actually planned to have a career it served no other purpose except, I suppose, to better prepare me to hold my own in a conversation with the new circle of friends Brad and I began to accumulate as time went on.

Brad was hired by J.A.M. Aluminum after he graduated. He chose that job for two reasons. It was a wonderful job with a lot of potential for advancement. And he would be near to me while I was going to college in Middlebury. For the first time since getting married we would be able to live together as man and wife.

It was a very exciting time in our lives. I was a good student. I’ve always liked school. I was able to do very well without putting too much time or effort into my studies. For that reason we had time for a very active social life.

Brad’s office seemed to have a lot of executive parties and get-togethers, formal and informal. They were a nice bunch of people. We enjoyed them a lot. According to Brad I made a very good impression on his co-workers, too.

Brad is very handsome and I’m not just saying that because I love him. He is also very intelligent and an extremely personable young man. He was very highly thought of at work and he was obviously on the fast track. I heard it from all the people he works with.

For the first two years after we set up housekeeping we had two sets of friends. We had his friends at work and my friends from school. We had very few friends who crossed over. Our friends from J.A.M. were a bit older and more mature. Our friends from school were, well, let me be generous and say slightly less mature.

It didn’t matter, though. We enjoyed being with both sets of people and our social life was pretty active. There was something we did, twice actually, with my school friends, that we never even considered with the people from Brad’s job. We had threesomes. Well, we did it more than twice. But we only did it with two people.

The first time it was sort of an accident. We threw a big party at our house. As usual, I wore something sexy and revealing and I flirted shamelessly with the guys all evening.

Brad became so horny from watching me, and I was so horny from doing it, that we literally couldn’t wait for the party to end and all the guests to leave. We snuck upstairs late in the evening and we were making out on our bed while the party was still going on.

We were going at it hot and heavy for several minutes before we realized we were being watched. A good friend of ours, Bob Usher, had been unable to wait for the bathroom downstairs to open up. He came up to use the upstairs bathroom. When he discovered it, too, was occupied, out of desperation he went down the hall to our bedroom and used our master bathroom. Brad and I had rushed into our bedroom and started going at it, not realizing someone was in our bathroom.

When Bob opened the door after he finished in the bathroom he saw Brad and I doing some serious making out. My breasts were exposed. My skirt was up to my waist and Brad was doing an excellent job of eating me out. He was only minutes away from getting on top of me and giving me the good pounding I really needed right then.

I saw Bob before Brad did. For some reason, though, I didn’t freak out when I saw him. In fact, I just smiled at him. Brad saw my reaction and then he saw who I was smiling at. He stopped eating me long enough to smile at Bob, too.

Bob took that as permission. I guess he did, because he didn’t leave. He moved closer and stared down at my exposed body. I can’t explain why we all did what we did next so I won’t try. I will just try to describe the events as best I can remember them.

I was already very excited from flirting and showing off all evening. Now Brad was eating my sopping wet pussy and we were both getting off on the idea that a friend of ours was standing at the edge of our bed watching closely.

I reached out, took Bob’s hand and pulled him closer. When I did, he bent down and started kissing me and touching my breasts. It was the first time anyone but Brad had ever touched my breasts or seen them close up and naked. I immediately had an orgasm from all of the stimulation.

But Brad didn’t stop. He just kept on eating my pussy like a madman.

Bob kept kissing me and soon he was kissing and sucking my nipples. Without even thinking about it I reached out my hand and started rubbing his cock through his pants. I had never touched any cock but Brad’s. The very idea of it was extremely exciting. I was holding a friend’s cock in my hand while he was kissing my tits and my husband was eating my pussy and watching me!

How fucking hot is that!

There was no plan. Neither of us knew this was going to happen. It was just happening and it was exciting. We were thinking with our sex organs and just going with it.

I started struggling with Bob’s zipper. I wasn’t having a lot of success. Unzipping a guy’s fly isn’t easy with just one hand. Sensing my frustration, Bob reached down without removing his lips from my nipple. He quickly unfastened his belt and his pants and slid them out of the way, his shorts along with them.

I reached out again and put my hand around the hot, soft flesh of his steel-hard cock and using it as a handle I pulled him up onto the bed on his knees by my head. I carefully guided him closer so that I could better see, and then taste him.

He straightened up suddenly when I wrapped my lips around his cock, but his hand never left my breasts. I hungrily took him into my mouth. While I sucked the first cock I ever sucked that was not Brad’s I was looking my husband right in the eyes. It was easy to see he was just as excited as I was about it. To be honest, though, I was so fucking turned on right then I probably could not have stopped if he looked upset.

He wasn’t upset. He was very turned on. He stopped eating me and quickly wrestled his pants and his underwear off. He got back on the bed and lifted my legs. With my legs pointed up at the ceiling but spread open to display my pussy to both men obscenely he inched closer and I guided his hard cock into my very wet pussy. He immediately started fucking me violently. God it was fantastic! I’ve always felt free to let myself go with Brad. But I don’t think I’ve ever let myself go this far. No. I know I haven’t. I was behaving like a total slut and it turned out I loved it!! Being taken by two men at once, two beautiful, hard, virile cocks turned out to be just as incredible as it sounds.

I came as soon as Brad’s cock entered me. I kept cumming, enjoying one massive orgasm after another while he continued fucking me violently and I sucked on Bob’s cock like a crazy woman.

Bob began picking up speed in my mouth. Brad was squeezing one of my tits and Bob was squeezing the other. I was looking up at the two, strong, handsome men who were fucking me and I was still having one earth shaking, life altering orgasm after another!

Bob came first. He filled my mouth with his cum. I was surprised at how much different it tasted than Brad’s cum. It didn’t taste bad. Not really. I’ve found that cum is an acquired taste. You just have to get used to it, like coffee or gin. Once you get used to the bitter flavor you come to enjoy it. Not because it’s delicious. It isn’t. But because of what it represents.

For me it’s very exciting. I love it when Brad cums in my mouth. Cum is still not the most delicious taste treat in the world. But the idea of having a man cum in my mouth is almost exciting enough to make me climax just thinking about it.

I moaned around Bob’s cock while he emptied his balls into my mouth. His body tensed up. He held my head tight with one hand and squeezed the hell out of my tit with the other.

I swallowed Bob’s hot cum and then I held his cock in my mouth until Brad came in my pussy a minute or two later.

I felt like a huge slut, getting fucked by two men at the same time. And god how I loved it!

After Brad filled me with cum he remained there with his cock buried in my pussy until he lost his erection. He pulled his cock out of me in slow motion and gently lowered my legs back down onto the bed. I lay there as limp as a rag doll, unable to move a muscle.

He moved up and lay down beside me. Bob stretched out on the other side.

Still no one spoke. Not a word had been spoken since Bob stepped out of our bathroom. Brad gently turned my face until our eyes met. He did something then that shocked the hell out of me; something I would never have expected him to do after watching our friend cum in my mouth. He kissed me passionately while Bob continued to run his hands lightly over my all but naked body.

When we broke the kiss I looked him in the eye, looking for any sign of regret, jealousy, whatever. I saw none of those things. He relaxed beside me and his hand joined Bob’s in gently teasing my body while the three of us finally began to talk quietly.

Neither of us was stone sober. But we hadn’t had so much to drink that alcohol could take all the blame for what just happened. As we talked, though, we came to realize there was no blame. There was no reason for what we did. It just happened.

None of us seemed to feel we did anything we needed to apologize for, either. We all enjoyed what just occurred so spontaneously and there were no hard feelings or even any discomfort or embarrassment. It was an accident. But it was a very exciting one. We all enjoyed it.

I was starting to get turned on again. I tried to tell them that if they didn’t stop what they were doing with their hands I would not be responsible for whoever got raped next.

The guys laughed and Brad said, “I don’t think it would be fair to let Bob leave here without trying out some of that hot pussy of yours. I’d hate it if he got the impression I’m a bad host.”

I had been holding both men’s soft cocks in my hands while they caressed my breasts and my dripping pussy. Both cocks were beginning to twitch and come back to life.

I looked at Brad and asked, “Honey, are you sure? The blowjob was a wonderful accident. If I fuck him it’s going to be on purpose.”

Brad smiled and said, “I just learned that I love watching you in action. But you have to promise not to hurt him.”

Bob’s cock was fully erect now. He said, “I’m not afraid. If you would prefer, though, I can make it look like an accident. I could pretend to fall down and make believe I didn’t know she was there.”

I grinned at our friend’s silly joke. I pulled him closer and kissed him. He made no effort to defend his honor.

I eagerly pulled him up on top of me. I could feel his erection pressing against my belly. I was about to feel another man’s hard cock in my pussy for the first time. Just the anticipation was almost enough to give me an orgasm. It isn’t that his cock was much different from Brad’s. It’s just the idea that I’m about to experience having a different cock inside of me that’s so thrilling.

I reached down and lined his cock up. It was so fucking exciting, having a cock that isn’t Brad’s enter my pussy for the first time. I was already turned on from all of the touching. I was so excited I had my first orgasm after just a few short minutes of violent thrusting.

Brad started kissing me while Bob was fucking me and both of them started teasing my breasts again. It’s a good thing one of them was kissing me at all times. I started having loud, screaming orgasms as they took turns kissing me passionately. I screamed into Bob’s mouth and then they changed off and I screamed into Brad’s mouth. The people who were still at the party would have been running up the stairs to look for the woman being murdered if the guys hadn’t been suppressing my screams with their lips.

Bob came again, surprisingly quickly since I just sucked him off minutes earlier. But he lasted long enough that I enjoyed several more orgasms while he fucked me. As soon as Bob pulled out of me and rolled to his side I got up on my knees and sucked Brad to a second orgasm while Bob watched and played with my ass.

Brad came very quickly, too. I guess there’s no question he enjoyed the show I just put on with our friend.

We all rested for a moment after I sucked Brad off. It took us a few minutes to get our breath back. Once I caught my breath I got up and made my way to the bathroom on very shaky legs. I took my time and got cleaned up while the guys dressed and returned to the party. After I let the cum from two different men drain out of my pussy into the toilet, washed myself off and brushed my teeth, I went back out and sat on my bed to rest for a minute and regain my composure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.