House Training - Cover

House Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As usual, the new room was completely dark, and only when I closed the door behind me did a spot-light come on.

"Well," I said, relieved. "This doesn't look so bad."

I had been expecting some kind of strange torture equipment. Instead, there was simply a box in the middle of the room about 8 inches high and 2 feet square.

I walked into the room and tentatively kicked the box. It was bolted to the floor. I looked like it was just a box.

"|| TRAINING ENGAGED, BEGIN LEVEL 6: EXERCISE ||"

I looked around, wondering what to do.

"|| (ting) A girl must exercise to stay fit. ||"

"A girl must exercise to stay fit," I dutifully repeated.

"|| (ting) I want a fit body to please my man. ||"

"I want a fit body to please my man." Why was the house so intent on turning me into a woman? Why was it doing this??

"|| Please put on the leotard. ||"

"Please put on the ... Oh, I see," I didn't notice before, but there was a leotard in the corner of the room, hanging from a cable in the ceiling. I walked over and inspected it.

It was bright neon-pink spandex, and would have been cute (on a woman) except for the ominous looking cables and tubes attached to it. I followed the cables up to the ceiling where they were attached to a long metal arm.

"Um ... OK," I pulled the leotard to detach it from the cables, but it was all one unit. As I tugged on the leotard, the metal arm in the ceiling swung smoothly out from the wall, attached to the leotard as it was by the cables. Apparently, no matter where I was in the room, the metal arm would swing on well-oiled joints so that it would always be directly over me.

I tried to get into the leotard, but it was too high. Fortunately, the cables were tension-spring loaded, so with a strong enough pull I was able to lower the leotard enough to step into it. Unlike most leotards, this one was designed to close with a zipper up the back.

I wormed one foot into the leotard, and then the other. It was a tight fit! As I let go, the cables retracted slowly into the ceiling.

"ACK!" I swiveled around. The leotard had a built-in anal probe! It was long and thin and was pushing at my backside. As the cable retracted further, it insistently pushed at my anus.

I quickly reached back and inserted it properly. It was well lubricated, and once it probed past my sphincter muscle it slithered right in.

"Unh..." the probe pushed further in. It got thicker and thicker as it went along, the result being that my anus was forced open wider and wider. Thank god it was well lubricated.

What now? I wondered.

After a couple seconds rest, I slipped my hands into the arm holes of the leotard in front of me. The leotard had long-sleeves. Too late, I realized that at the ends the sleeves were not open. Instead, they ended in mittens with no fingers or thumbs.

"|| Thank you ||"

Draw strings around my wrists pulled shut, trapping them. The zipper in back started closing all on its own! I looked up and saw that it was on a string that was being slowly pulled up into the ceiling. As the zipper closed it pulled the leotard tight around my body, clutching and trapping me. The waist was especially small, making it hard to take deep breaths.

Cables pulled on the mittens (and my hands and arms with them) pulling my left arm around my right side and vice versa. I was bound up like a straight jacket, with both hands and arms useless, hugging myself. Trapped!

As the zipper pulled slowly closed, I realized that the bra cups of the leotard were made of hard plastic. As the fabric tightened around my body, the cups were tightly pressed against my male breasts. Under the leotard they made my body quite curvaceous, but why were they made of hard plastic?

But then I felt something inside the cups, like coarse bristles pressing against my skin. I twisted my body trying to adjust my body so the little points were aimed at less delicate places, but as I did the bristles danced across my nipples!

It was then I realized the fiendishness of the bra cups inside my leotard: There were little spring-mounted brushes inside. The slightest movement would send them oscillating like mad, brushing across my nipples and making them ultra sensitive.

A motor clicked on above, and I heard some hissing around my abdomen. I felt the weirdest, "tugging" sensation on my penis from above. I flexed my muscles a bit to try and get it more comfortable, but then my penis was sucked into a tube -- it had been literally vacuumed into a tube at the front of the leotard. The tube went up to the jointed arm in the ceiling.

"OH!" I gasped as everything tightened up. The zipper pulled shut, the tube retracted a bit into the ceiling (painfully pulling on my penis), and the cable attached to the probe in my anus tightened up, thrusting the dildo even deeper in. The probe and the cable from above acted like a big, soft rubber hook. If the cable tightened from above, the hook would thrust ever deeper into my ass, forcing my asshole ever wider.

I lifted up on my tip-toes to try and relieve the strain, but the cables and tubes retracted with me, maintaining an even tension. Slowly, ever so slowly, so as not to encourage further invasion of my ass, I settled back down on the floor, pulling the cables and tubes with me. With every twitch of my body, I felt brushes moving over my nipples. If only my arms were free! I could have pulled down on the cables to make them less invasive.

A lighted flickered on the opposite wall.

It was a video projection of a lady in a leotard at a gym somewhere.

"Hello there!" Said the lady, excessively perky, her blond hair tied up in a pony tail swinging around her head. "And welcome to Step Aerobics!"

"AAAAGH! NO!" I shouted.

"Now I know everyone says, 'I just hate exercise!'"

"Yes!" I shouted, "I hate exercise!" I tried desperately to free my arms, but they were caught fast in the snug hold of my leotard/straitjacket.

"But step aerobics is different! It's Fun! Fun! Fun! Now, walk up to the step and let's get started!"

The video froze. The perky lady stopped in mid gesture with a bright, almost manic look on her face.

"No way am I moving," I muttered, holding myself very still.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.