House Training - Cover

House Training

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jonathan, a paralegal, is tasked by his firm to enter the house of the recently deceased, eccentric inventor Jack Hewitt to look for documents. After searching the entire house he enters the basement, where he becomes ensnared and gradually transformed by the inventor's bizarre, feminizing machines...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"What will it be today?" I wondered, as I woke up the next morning. According to my watch, it was Sunday.

As before, the door to the bathroom was already open. I did my business on the toilet and then peeked into the shower.

||Please step into the frame||

With a sigh, I did as I was told. "The drugs," I thought as the cuffs clasped around my wrists and ankles, and as the gag puffed up inside my mouth forcing my jaws apart but sealing off my mouth, "are definitely making me more docile."

I pushed away the other thought that tickled at the edges of my consciousness. The thought that maybe I was enjoying this subjugation and humiliation. That maybe I had enjoyed the raw sexuality of it all ... and that maybe I really enjoyed being docile and obedient.

The frame slid smoothly into the wall and I was treated to another vigorous scrubbing.


|Click!| The frame slid smoothly out of the wall and the handcuffs disengaged. I stepped out of the frame and it slid smoothly back into the wall.

I looked around. I was not in the posture room like I had expected. Instead, this room was very small, like a walk-in closet, with just enough room for a bench and a very strange looking chair.

||TRAINING ENGAGED: BEGIN LEVEL 4 - BEAUTY||

"Well, that's somewhat vague," I thought to myself.

||Please sit in the chair|| the voice said. I walked over to examine it.

The chair had contours which were intensely erotic. First, it had contoured holders for the legs, and a wrap around section that was shaped to fit around your back. The chair was designed to wrap around the occupant, hugging him.

Second, The contours for the legs held the legs spread apart, exposing one's privates. "That's positively indecent," I muttered.

And third, in front of the chair was a desk. Looking at the grooves on the floor, it was apparent that after sitting in the chair it would slide forward and lock smoothly with the desk, trapping the sitter with soft rubber contours covering his entire body from the chest down.

But worst of all was the seat. It was contoured for ass cheeks with a peak running down the center and with a hole in the middle. When you sat on it, the chair would separate and cup one's cheeks, with the hole directly against your anus.

The desk was bare, except for a series of sliding panels. On the wall in front of the chair was a computer monitor surrounded by light bulbs. It was blank and the bulbs were dark.

||Please sit in the chair|| the voice commanded.

I couldn't deny the fact that I was getting aroused by the idea of sitting in the chair and having my anus exposed to the hole. I ran my hands over the contours. They were made of soft, somewhat pliable rubber, covered with a slightly oily film.

||Please sit in the chair|| the voice commanded.

After dithering another minute or two, I carefully climbed into the chair. The contours flexed a bit to accommodate my particular bumps and curves. I spread my legs and placed them in the contoured holders, and sat down on the sculpted seat. As expected, the contours were forced into my ass crack, making me feel exceptionally vulnerable underneath. The fact that my legs were spread exposing my cock and balls didn't help either.

||Thank you||

The chair slowly slid forward. I lifted my hands to keep them out of the way.

|Click| the chair locked into the desk. The contours pressed into me, the foam pressing into my flesh from all angles, surrounding and trapping my body.

"Oh FUCK!" I jerked in surprise. My penis had been sucked into some warm, wet, pulsating tunnel from above, and my balls had been similarly sucked, almost painfully, into some pulsing clutch from below.

But oh ... that felt good. I tried thrusting my hips, but the chair was so tight that I couldn't move a millimeter.

And then, as I had expected, a well lubricated rubber probe pushed up from the seat and very slowly, almost gently, pierced my anus, slowly spreading my sphincter as it delved deeper and deeper. It was ribbed.

I closed my eyes in enjoyment. A couple more minutes of this...

"Hey!" I shouted, "don't leave me hanging." The dildo had slipped out of my ass and the pulsing around my cock and balls had stopped. I tried to hump the seat, but it didn't help, I couldn't move at all.

And then, to make matters worse, a gush of cold water came from somewhere inside and flowed over my genitals. My penis deflated in a hurry, and I grimaced at the cold clammy touch of the chair and the bench.

"Now what?" I wondered, disgusted. Just then, the video monitor in front of me flickered to life, as did high-wattage bulbs surrounding it. I took a good look at it.

It was my face. The flat-screen monitor was showing my face, exactly like a mirror, only it was coming from a computer screen. "There must be some kind of pin-hole camera in the middle of it," I realized, squinting to look at it closer. Then it struck me: If the monitor looks like a mirror, and is surrounded by bulbs, then I must be at...

A make-up table. A panel in the table slid aside uncovering a makeup dish. It was labeled 'concealer'.

||Apply concealer as indicated||

In the flat-screen monitor/mirror, the computer had highlighted areas of my face to be concealed. It was so weird. I mean, there was my face, essentially a real-time mirror image, and overlaid on the image were contour lines showing me where the computer felt I needed to apply concealer.

Next to the dish of concealer was a soft sponge. I dabbed it in the concealer and applied it as indicated. As I completed each section, the contour lines were automatically removed by the computer.

When I finished the concealer, the computer made a soft |ping|. On cue, the warm tunnel pulsed around my cock and balls exactly once.

"Arg!" I squirmed. The tip of the probe had just barely touched my sphincter, just gently brushing the outside. It was the barest sensation and it just about drove me insane with need.

The panel slid shut on the concealer and a second panel slid open.

||Apply foundation as indicated||

Eager for more stimulation, I quickly reached for the foundation. This time, in addition to little contour lines showing where to apply the foundation, there was also a small, "picture-in-picture" view of a woman applying foundation in the lower left corner of the screen. I looked carefully at the image and saw how she used the sponge and her fingers to apply and blend the foundation. As I applied the foundation I noticed that it was a perfect match for my skin tone.

As soon as I finished with the foundation... |ping!|

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.