Sanitarium
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Sakka

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Investigating a private sanitarium, reporter Dan Banner discovers the facility is staffed with an awesome array of lusty and busty women; however, getting out of the sanitarium isn't as easy for Dan as getting in... (based on "The Clinic", by Homer Vargas)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction   Pregnancy  

In fact, Carmen was right--Dan did have enough desire left to fuck her one last time. During that fuck, he asked her how she planned to get the other patients out of the hospital--the ones more comatose than he was--but Carmen just said that they would have to take their chances; the reason she was helping Dan, specifically, was because she needed at least one alert and fully conscious witness alive to testify against Claire in court.

That didn't necessarily encourage Dan--that Carmen was willing to risk the lives of a sanitarium full of helpless men--but it was hard to mount an effective rebuttal after his mind was addled by a full day of fucking. It was all he could do to fuck Carmen, squirt one last trickle of sperm into her belly, then roll over and fall asleep.

The next day was certainly eventful, though. As usual, Jennifer injected him with Loquacin, then fucked him, but then virtually every girl in the building--except Carmen and Claire--started taking turns with him. He fucked Sally, Nancy and Ruth--plus the cook, a little cutie named Doris--but he was most surprised when Suzie, the chunky receptionist, came into his room for a turn. As with Doris (and Carmen), the sheer surprise of a new girl made it more exciting, and Dan didn't have a problem getting it up when the short-haired blond climbed onto his bed still wearing her tube dress and sexy sandals.

"I never thought I'd see you in here," Dan admitted, as Suzie opened her dress to flop out her tits; "or those."

"Do you like my boobies?" Suzie asked.

Dan answered by pulling her down on top of him and sucking both her nipples in turn. Suzie giggled with startled delight, then wriggled around on top of Dan until he was super-hard and drooling pre-cum on her thighs and labia. For Dan's part, he was secretly pleased to hear Suzie gasp when she squatted over him, then thrust down suddenly hard to spear herself with his cock; she was tighter than the other girls--amazingly so--and it made Dan even harder to realize this was probably just as much of a treat for her as it was for him.

"You're so hard, Dan..." Suzie purred, squatting on her haunches; "I can feel you in my womb... !"

"Damn, you're so tight..." Dan replied, wrapping his hands around her feet--tightly-bound by her sandal straps, and pitched up high on her heels; "you're gonna make me cum..."

"I'm surprised you still have any left," Suzie said, grinding her shaven love mound into his groin; "after all that cum you shot in Jennifer..."

Dan wondered about that himself; clearly, his secret benefactor hadn't cut off the Loquacin altogether; he still had enough of the drug in his system to make him super-potent, but not enough to give him amnesia.

"Do you have protection?" Dan asked her, feeling his climax drawing close.

"No," Suzie admitted, "but don't worry about it. I'll be okay."

That was good enough for Dan; lifting his hands, he clutched her hips--thrust upward as she thrust down--and fired his cum right into the depths of her cunt. Suzie seemed pleased, feeling Dan's penis throb in her hole as he filled her up with his juices, and afterward leaned forward to kiss him goodnight.

But it was only as Suzie climbed off the bed and flipped off the overhead light that Dan realized--watching her go--that Claire was now standing just inside the doorway; quite probably, she'd been standing there for several minutes, watching them fuck.

Keeping in mind what he'd seen before--Claire walking right through a closed door--Dan felt a sudden rush of fear as he heard Claire's high heels click across the floor, approaching his bed. Since their first (and only) fuck, Claire hadn't had much direct contact with him.

But Dan remembered her domineering manner during their first encounter, and wondered why she would be there now in the near pitch-darkness of his room, lit only by the light leaking in from the corridor. Was it possible that Carmen really was a secret agent, and Claire--realizing something was up--was now moving in to eliminate Dan as a witness to her mysterious activities... ?

Dan could only guess, but he wasn't about to just lie there and take whatever was coming; as quietly as he could, he moved over to the far side of his bed, ready to jump or fight if Claire tried anything. Happily, though, Claire's mission did not appear to be one of ill intent. Stopping near his bed, Claire flipped on a small reading light, and smiled down at Dan.

"Did you like that little treat?" Claire asked, resting her hand on Dan's cock; "Suzie isn't a professional therapist, but I thought you might like her tight little pussy."

"Thanks," Dan said, looking up at Claire in her dark blue suit. If anything, her ample bosom looked even larger in her suit, and Dan felt himself growing hard again beneath her fingers.

"Would you like to fuck me now?"

"I'm sure hard..."

Without even stripping then, Claire climbed up where Suzie had been just moments before, and Dan sighed as he felt his newly-hard cock-head nestle into the folds of her labia. As Claire sunk down on Dan's cock, her skirt rode up on her hips, but it wasn't the sugary-sweet grip of her cunt that Dan noticed most; it was Claire's downright sweet and loving expression as she felt his penis nudge into her cervix. Could this be her true face--the face she only let him see when she thought he was high on full-strength Loquacin?

"Is it good?" Claire asked, thrusting against him, and milking his shaft with her pussy.

"It's good..." Dan admitted.

"You do feel hard inside me..." Claire said, finally unbuttoning her suit and her blouse; "would you like to suck my tits?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good," Claire said, unsnapping her bra and letting her boobs fall free. Illuminated in the harsh, low light of the reading lamp, they looked like a pair of waxing moons, plump with the promise of a woman's fertility.

"I have a little secret, Dan," Claire said, leaning forward to let Dan suck on her nipples--even as she continued to fuck him;

"I'm pregnant with your baby."

With his tit in her mouth, and his cock pulsing hard in her cunt, Dan almost gagged.

"What--?"

"So are Jennifer and Sally," Claire said, looking away with curious modesty; "you knocked us all up good, and we're all so very happy. I just wanted to tell you--even if you can't really remember..."

"What the hell--? Claire, I don't even know you! And now I'm a dad... ? With all of you... ?"

"Hush, now," Claire said, lifting up slightly to rest a finger on his lips. "If you're good, and suck my titties, I'll tell you what we're all really doing here."

"Okay..." Dan muttered, around her finger.

"There," Claire said, leaning forward and feeling Dan take one of her nipples back into his mouth, "now I'll tell you my story...

"My name isn't really Claire Pratt; my name is really Major Dalva Ger'ya, and I was born--well, I will have been born--in the year 2525..." Dan murmured surprise.

"Just keep sucking, Honey," Claire said, tucking her sandal-shod feed under Dan's thighs; "now like I was saying, I was born in 2525, and I'm actually 76 years old, counting in a linear fashion. In the future, the world is a better place than it is now--there's no crime, no prejudice, no wars--but there is one problem: our birth control is on the verge of killing the human race.

"Around 2550, scientists developed a perfect contraceptive by manipulating a retrovirus which would replicate itself inside a woman's reproductive tract. It was 100% effective--for the first time in history, there was truly care-free sex without consequences--but then the virus began to mutate, altering the DNA of female germ cells. The effect was that most women became infertile, and those few who could have children only had girls."

Dan gulped, but Claire kept her tit firmly ensconced in his mouth.

"By the time we figured out what was happening," Claire continued, "it was too late for conventional medicine to do much. Our scientists knew that a certain rare genotype could have reversed the effect of the virus, but it only occurred in males, and--at any rate--it was so rare that it probably hadn't existed on Earth for more than 500 years. Luckily, though, we in the World Defense Force had a time machine handy, so I put together a team of agents and we came back here to look for you."

"Wait a minute," Dan asked, finally popping her tit out of his mouth, "assuming this isn't pure bullshit, how would you know where to look?"

"Well, actually, we already knew quite a bit about where to look before we left. Working backward from the genetic samples of our own population, we knew you'd probably live in a certain small area of North America, and we also knew your genotype would make you a very horny man. But the clincher was your potency; only a man with your genotype could make one of us pregnant with a son."

"Oh my God; are you... ?"

"Yes, Honey," Claire said, lifting up her torso, pressing down her hips, and hugging his penis tenderly with her cunt; "I'm carrying your son. It's just a few weeks, but we can already tell with a medical scanner."

For a long moment, Dan could only stare up at Claire's beautiful face, not sure whether to laugh or smirk or take her seriously. But he knew he was hard; even if she was lying about being pregnant, just the very thought of knocking up half the sanitarium staff was enough to swell the diameter of his cock another half an inch. Claire seemed to feel it--the swollen shaft stretching the mouth of her pussy--and murmured with pleasure.

"Don't hurt your head thinking about it," Claire said, finally; "you'll never remember any of this anyway. I just wanted you to know how much I love you--how glad I am I found you, after all our searching."

Finally, Dan could take no more; up to his balls inside Claire, he erupted--spackling her womb with jet after jet of his spunk-- and Claire closed her eyes as she felt him squirt away inside her.

"Sleep now, Honey," Claire said, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips, and squeeze his cock in her pussy; "I'll let you go soon, and you'll have no more busty girls from the future to pester you."


Tired as he was, hearing Claire's heels clicking across the floor as she left and closed the door behind her, Dan couldn't even think about sleeping. He had no idea what was true--Carmen's story, or Claire's, or both, or neither--but he knew he had to get out of this place and fast.

So Dan slid out of bed on wobbly knees--wobbly from untold days of non-stop fucking--pulled on his clothes, and let himself out of his room. He hadn't gone 10 feet, however, before he heard high heels clicking on the floor behind him.

"I was just coming for you," Carmen said; "it's time to go."

"Where?" Dan asked, his heart racing.

"Out the back door, across the veranda."

"Won't they see us?"

"Just go!" Carmen ordered.

She didn't have to say it twice; motivated by the force of her tone, Dan dashed for the rear door overlooking the darkened sun deck, swung it carefully open, and crept out into the night. The sun deck creaked as he crossed it, so he went slow there, but once he reached the grass beyond he broke into a flat-out run. Remembering his outings with Sally, he charged across the familiar landscape until he reached the edge of the road leading into town, then collapsed in a roadside irrigation ditch.

It was only then that Dan paused to catch his breath, noting that Carmen was not behind him. That concerned him for a moment, but he was later glad--for the sake of a future piece he planned to write about his adventures- -that he was still close enough to see the sanitarium. Looking back toward the building, he winced as he saw the night suddenly explode with light--the search beams of helicopters erupting out of the dark sky even as the building grounds swarmed with teams of men in body armor, dressed in black and armed with assault rifles.

Whatever Claire was up to, it was over now.


With a reporter's instinct for a story, Dan tried to stay conscious as the raid proceeded, but he was frustrated by his own exhaustion; overcome by sleep and nodding off, he didn't wake up until late the next morning, in the back of an ambulance.

Sitting up, he saw the ambulance must be parked in front of the sanitarium, but something was clearly odd about the building. Although it had looked fairly neat and tidy before, it now looked dusty and weather-beaten, as if it might have been standing unused and abandoned for years.

Shortly thereafter, a white-coated doctor pronounced him fit to be interviewed, and he staggered out of the ambulance to find himself surrounded by dozens of unmarked vehicles with U.S. government license plates. The same armed men he'd seen before were prowling around the grounds of the sanitarium, but it was even more obvious now that the sanitarium was a long-abandoned structure with peeling paint, broken windows and overgrown weeds all around.

At any rate--as a man in a black suit with dark sunglasses came up to speak with him--it was clear this was not the same building he had come to investigate some time before.

"Mr. Banner," the man said, flashing a badge; "may I have a word with you?"

"May I see your badge?" Dan asked.

But the man put the badge away before Dan could get a good look at it.

"Mr. Banner, we've been in contact with your paper, and they confirmed that you were sent here on an assignment two weeks ago. Is that correct?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.