Ferrari's and Ex's - Cover

Ferrari's and Ex's

copyright 2008

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony runs into an old girl friend at the airport. Dealing with someone from the old home town and trying to explain to her about how Nancy is really okay about the Cat just dropping in and fucking his brains out... well ... Things have changed a bit since high school, haven't they? Another wry look at life in the front lines of the Sexual Revolution! The seventh Tony and Nancy story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

I woke up in the morning with a wet pair of lips slowly nursing my morning hard on and sighed. The sound of a suit case knocking on the wooden dresser caused me to open my eyes and there was Kathy, kneeling down and trying to be quiet while getting something to wear out of her bag.

"Sorry," she whispered. "Just getting some clean clothes out. Nancy and the Cat want to take me out for breakfast."

"Oh." I said. Nikki's slow slurping never paused, and she was doing something delightful with her hand while working me sensuously with long slow strokes of hand and mouth. Kathy got her clothes out and shut her case as I leaned my head back down on the pillow. She stood up with her clean stuff in her arms and smiled. Nancy stuck her head in the door and paused.

"Oh, hi. Didn't mean to barge in like this. I thought you two were still sleeping."

Nikki looked up at her and took her mouth off my dick. "It's okay. I'm not shy."

"Good deal. You two want to go have breakfast with us?"

"Sure." Nikki said, still slowly stroking me.

"Give me a minute, hon, and I'll be right with you."

"No rush. We got plenty of time. Cat and I are going to go shower. You coming Kath?"

"Sure."

"We don't have a huge hot water heater, so it's shower-with-a-buddy day." Nancy said. "You got something in there that Nikki can wear? You're about her size."

"Yeah. Let me dig something out." She looked at us. "Sorry to be interrupting your morning."

"No big deal."

"Take your time," Nikki said, and she went back down on me with her mouth and I closed my eyes so I could enjoy what she was doing and ignore the distractions and Kathy got some clean things out of her suitcase and left them out for her and finally the door closed and I got to lay back in peace and quiet and have a very nice morning wake up. We cuddled and kissed, and a while later someone knocked on the door and told us the bathroom was free and hurry up, as they were starving. Nikki and I giggled and laughed about it in the shower and she said that she thought it was funny how cool I was about all the traffic and conversations going on while she was trying to go down on me and how much fun it had been to do something like that, giving me head while people came in and talked and were so casual about it all. I told her that it had been kind of fun for me, too, although a bit surreal to wake up and find out that someone was going through their suitcase next to us while all that was going on. I told her that I thought it was really cool of her to be so laid back about all that stuff and just keep on doing me like that while that was happening. Then the cold water started to come on as the hot ran out and we shut down the shower and got out and got dressed and cleared out to go feed our faces.

Nikki's friend she was supposed to hook up with for a ride home had given her a 'just in case' phone number but nobody was answering it when we got back to the flat after the breakfast Cat had insisted on buying everyone with the logic that the advertising agency was picking up the tab for her and the more she could put on their plastic, the happier she was going to be when they got the bill. Nobody could quarrel with that kind of logic, so we pigged out seriously and the Mimosa's flowed like an endless fountain. I'm not saying we were drunk, mind you, but nobody was feeling any pain by the time we got home.

I was still not quite wide awake, but you get used to working with a shortage of sleep out on the road. Nikki wasn't used to being able to do that, so I shoo'ed her off to bed and she gratefully went to take a nap and the rest of us hung out on the porch and got high. The Cat called up the friend of hers whose number I'd been given and Dwayne came by and picked her up and they took off to go do something. I finally got up some ambition and (after some prodding by Nancy, ) went and cleaned the tub filters and did some yard work yanking weeds. Kathy joined me in the weed yanking and we did that while Nancy did some housecleaning.

Kathy said that I certainly was living an interesting life, and giggled, and we talked about the strange scene in the guest bedroom that morning. She seemed to be in a good mood and we teased each other a bit, flirting in a nice way. She told me about how Mike, her brother, was going through a divorce and how sad she was about how his marriage was falling apart. Mike was a good guy, so I felt sorry for him. Seems like his wife was wanting to make him pay through the nose for him not becoming what she thought she could make him into when she married him. Kathy had some very astute things to say about how it wasn't really his fault, but since his wife was into living well, she was attempting to take him to the cleaners for as much as she could get. But as it turned out, she was the one that had been having affairs, which she wasn't aware that Mike and his attorney knew about, so she was going to wind up with nothing out of the deal and it served her right as far as Kathy was concerned. She asked me some questions about how Nancy and I had gotten together and how we had gotten into being so easy about sex and all and I tried to explain to her how hard it was when I was out on the road so much of the time and how we both knew that sex wasn't love, but something to share. She asked if I had ever thought about moving back to Michigan and I laughed and said no way. She grinned and said she could see how it might cramp my style.

Kathy was easy to talk to and I asked her if last night or this morning had freaked her out any? She said that it hadn't freaked her out, but that it was kind of strange trying to get clothes out of her suitcase while I was snoring and getting sucked off. Kathy had always been easy about saying things, and that was one of the reasons I was attracted to her in the first place back in high school. Well, that and that she was into photography and that gave us something in common when we first got together. She said it was kind of funny when she opened the door to tip toe in and there was Nikki, who just looked up and smiled around my dick and gave her a little wave with her fingers. She'd pulled off my dick while Kathy was kind of frozen in the door way and asked if she needed anything, then licked me like a cat licking up ice cream, and the whole thing was just so outrageous and Nikki was so cool about it all, she said she'd come into get clothes but would come back and Nikki had told her to just grab what she need, as I was still asleep. So she just decided 'what the hell, when in Rome', etc and had tried to be quiet while she got out her clean undies and stuff. But then I'd woke up and it was funny, carrying on a conversation like that while I was getting blown. I said I was glad she wasn't freaked out about it, as most girls would have been totally weirded out by it. She shrugged.

"It's not the first time I've walked in on a guy with a hard on. Mike and I were pretty cool with each other and sometimes in the morning when I was trying to get him up to go to school, he'd be playing with himself when I'd barge in, so I guess I got pretty used to that." That was nice, as I had been kind of worried about how odd this whole scene must seem to her and I was just glad that she was not uptight about the casual kind of things that went on in our house.

She asked about the Cat and if I thought she was really going to go out and buy a car? I shrugged. We'd find out, by and by, but probably she was serious about it. Kathy asked about how she got to be so well established as a photographer at such a young age and I explained that she'd had an exhibit that lead to a book when she was still in high school, but I didn't go into the type of photos that were in the book, just told her that she'd been very lucky very early on and that the rest of it had sort of fallen into her lap. I asked if she was still doing photography and she said no, that she wasn't able to really give it the time that she needed to, so it was 'just snapshots' with her now. She said she'd thought about bringing her camera with her, but hadn't and wished she had. I said that I'd loan her a camera and some lenses so she could take some pictures while she was here and she smiled and said she'd like that. So we talked about camera equipment for a while and I promised to show her my studio, if she'd help me with lugging some gear down the stairs and we got off the subject of the Cat and just weeded and hung out and talked.

Kathy had been my first girlfriend way back when. The first girl that I'd ever gotten really comfortable with and we had been pretty steady for a while. Then Connie had come into my life, and she'd been very cool about our whole break up. She was the first girl that had ever put her hands on my dick, as a matter of fact. And where Connie and I had some baggage between us, with Kath it just seemed very comfortable. I can't explain it better than that. It was just comfortable. She'd always been very easy to be with, and I was very happy that we were still that way with each other.

Nancy came out and brought us some iced tea and thanked her for doing the weeding with me. I had been promising to get to it, but it had been put off so long that it was a lot more of a chore than I would have been able to tackle all by myself. She gave her a kiss, and Kath had been a little flustered by that. I just grinned at her and when Nance went back into the house, I teased her a little bit about it. "Kind of turnabout for this morning, eh?" She gave me an irritated look, then just laughed.

"You know, this whole thing is pretty odd."

"Getting kissed by my girlfriend you mean?"

"Yeah. I keep expecting you to be ... I don't know. Down on me about it?"

"Hey, don't worry. Nancy is her own person and it's really okay with me."

"Well, it's pretty broad minded of you." I shrugged. "It felt weird to me walking in on you guys this morning. Especially after being with her and the Cat last night." She looked pensively at a weed and reached for it, not looking at me. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"Just for being cool with me about ... you know."

"Being bi, you mean?"

"Yeah." She laughed a bit nervously. "I gotta keep that side pretty much covered up back home. You know how it is back there." I nodded, knowing how narrow minded my old home town was about things like that. "It's been a while since I've been with a woman, and I guess I'm still feeling a bit odd about you knowing that about me."

"Hey, relax." I gave her a grin. "Your secret's safe with me." I was going to tease her a little more, but she gave me such a grateful look that I just kept my mouth shut.

"Thanks."

"Da nada, Kath. You've always been cool with me, you know? And you're still my friend; so don't worry about any of it, okay? Just enjoy yourself and have fun. What's going on with you and Nancy and the Cat isn't going to affect our being friends, okay?"

"Okay."

"Hey, Tony!" I looked down from where we were kneeling and there was Gwen.

"Hey Gwen. Hi!"

"So where the hell is everyone?"

"Nancy's in the house doing housework. Kathy, this is Gwen, Gwen, Kathy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.