Ferrari's and Ex's
Chapter 3

copyright 2008

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony runs into an old girl friend at the airport. Dealing with someone from the old home town and trying to explain to her about how Nancy is really okay about the Cat just dropping in and fucking his brains out... well ... Things have changed a bit since high school, haven't they? Another wry look at life in the front lines of the Sexual Revolution! The seventh Tony and Nancy story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

What can you say about a Dead Show?

You got high as a kite, hung out in the small park just in front of the hall, ran into old friends, looked through the vendors stuff, bought a couple of small trippy things you could shove in your pocket and an old buddy or two would be run into, you'd get about fifty hugs from people you only saw at shows, got ripped to the tits again, munch out, and that was before the show even started! From about noon until seven, as earthlings measure such things.

Nancy and I had scored some shrooms and I asked Kathy if she'd ever done psychedelics? You want to? Sure.

So about thirty minutes before the band hit the stage, we're all chewing on some nice caps and by the time we've established where we'll meet up and also stash our stuff, things are starting to get that nascent patina on them, and we've got a pretty good fix on where we're going to be spending the show. Nancy briefed Kathy on how you could get your bearings from the stage, and we were all out bogeying by the third song. Just shaking it all down and nice and loose and flying to the mind altering tapestries the band was waving through our psyches.

Kathy had always been a pretty good dancer back in high school, had a good sense of rhythm, not one of those girls that listen at the music and count off the timing and go do something else mentally while their bodies did the Swim, or the Hully Gully, or whatever preprogrammed dance step was in. We'd had some fun dancing, but it wasn't that east coast beer buzz riding here, it was that west coast, rocket fueled, absolute 'too much of anything is just enough' hedonistic, down and dirty, full bore energy rush that takes your skeleton and turns it into a puppet for the music.

This wasn't your American Bandstand sort of music, and these weren't the American Bandstand sort of dancers, either. Full tilt rock and roll junkies getting a 100% Pure mainline rush right up their cerebral cortex, jean covered asses in high gear, a rolling pounce of aural shockwave body surfing you through the best jazzercise exercise on the planet, wringing out you soul and fixin' whatever the fuck ails you, the A number one godhead of all that was pagan, primordial, and that your parents had warned you about. A tribal gathering for the feast of Pan, where the goat god came out and pranced, a hurdy gurdy ride though the dark sides, a Zen prayer, a trick of the light, and much more besides.

You looked at some chick dancing barefoot on the concrete wearing nothing but thin Indian prints scarves tied around her hips and tits, everything a jiggling and jumping, carving out a space to whirl and jump and people would wander through and she'd sense them and move aside in a graceful twirl and you knew that her gleaming skin wasn't the only thing that was wet, and you'd notice that she was in her forties, beaming face transcendent with joy, and later on you might see her moving mysteriously through the uncharted chaos of Space, that unreachable shore that the Dead knew was there, snarling and roaring, or echoing hollowness of essential consciousness, somber reflections on the other than, the more than, the better than, the odder than, whatever it is, that is, that never was but now is, and the rest of the cosmic mystery.

I danced with Nancy, the Cat, Kathy, and whomever's bubble bounced into my space. I dirty danced with some gauzy little fifteen year old, while she shook that thang at me and teased me like there was no tomorrow, or promised me things ... both of us digging on being sexual as hell with each other, swirling through a couple of songs together, then parting and moving into a different space. You give me the right kind of music, the right kind of drugs, and I can righteously dance my ass off.

And I did.

Kathy had been taken under the wings of Nancy and the Cat for a while, and she got into the spirit of 'everyone dances with everyone' really well. She later confided that she was kind of taken aback by all of the 'dance crazies' jumping across the floor and then she got into how the sound just got her.

Kathy had gone beyond having her little world rocked a little, she was getting her first taste of the Dead and her heightened awareness was driving her libido past where it would usually go. There was a hell of a lot of sweaty, turned on pheromones in the air at any Dead show, and the funky fun filled fumes just wafting off the crowd would be enough to get anyone high.

Nancy and the Cat and Kathy had a small chunk of floor, bordered by dancers on one side and some of the crowd on the other. During a Casey Jones, the Cat had started coming on to Nancy, putting a lot of camp into it, and Nancy, being Nancy, well, she came on right back!

Kathy watched the flagrant sexual teasing that was going on between the two of them and at first she was thinking that they were just vamping, showing each other how they could excite some boy, doing lip licking and sultry swaying, back arching and tit preening stuff that they would use on guys. And knowing the two of them, there was a lot of teasing going on, light hearted and fun, but then, why not?

Kathy watched as they worked each other up, dancing so that their legs were between each others, hands grabbing hips as they belly danced their tits across each others, and worked up each other to a fervent pitch, finally 'and you know that notion, just crossed my mind!' ended and laughed and hugged and kissed a quick one and then Nancy grabbed Kathy and kissed her too and Kathy found out that she was being seduced on the dance floor by two women, one a chunky little kind of take-charge bundle of wound up tight horniness, and the other this astonishingly good looking woman that was the epitome of the fold out blonde, who wasn't some out of reach sex fantasy for boys to jack off over but this really friendly kind of down home person mysteriously disguised as a sex goddess.

Even for a Dead show, they were pretty blatant. Of course, being a Dead show, nobody did anything about it, either, except maybe look on a bit enviously.

By the time I finished making my way through the dancers on the floor and back to where I'd started, they had gotten so down and dirty that if the band hadn't been playing, they'd have been on the floor tearing each other's clothes off and going at it like weasels.

Kathy was between Nancy and the Cat, dancing up against Nancy, while the Cat had her fixed in her sights, but Kathy was staring right back, as intent a look of lust on her face as was on the Cat's.

I started to dance over to them, but Nancy caught my eye and waved me off. I looked at her, smiled and changed my direction. Evidently this was going to be a girls' night, and I was wondering where I 'd left my dirty dancing fifteen-year-old Pixie.

She was one hell of a dancer.

We hooked up in the bathroom line at intermission. I'd gone and gotten a gallon jug of water for us to rehydrate with, and they already had one. But it was a chance to take cuts and I grabbed it.

The girls and boys at Dead shows aren't particular about girls crashing the guys' bathrooms. A pot is a pot, and if you really gotta go, a sink works, too. So that's how we came to be standing in line together to take whizzes.

We were all about as wet as we could get: Sweaty from dancing non-stop for about two hours or more. I got a non verbal message from Nancy, to go see if I could get lucky. No big deal if I didn't, but she'd been kind of dragged into this thing the Cat had going and she was into seeing where the ride went. If I didn't hook up, she and I'd get down and dirty later on, maybe with the other two, maybe just by ourselves: We'd see how it went.

I went my own way after the music started playing again and had a lot of decent dancers come my way and had a blast. I'd seen a few people I'd know from shows and this little gymnastic looking girl and I finished out the series of songs with her. She and I hung out and made our way back to where I'd left the girls, touched base with them about where to meet up outside, I grabbed my stuff and we went looking for her friends and stuff, and dragged them along for the after show party.

The cops had shut down the vending while we were inside and were trying to get people to leave as soon as they could. Rotsa Ruck there, fellas. It took a bit of wandering around until we found Nancy and the others, and then we had to sort out the logistics of the whole thing. She was the driver and her friend was pretty wasted to be driving, and her friend's boyfriend wasn't much better. I offered to drive us all over to our place in Fairfax, but friend's boyfriend had to be to work the next day, so we kissed and they split with hugs all around. We had picked up another girl and guy heading for Sausalito, and then another friend of theirs found them, so we got it together and were about to split when the Sausalito couple found another ride while walking back to the van, and we kind of inherited this girl to drop off somewhere or other in Marin.

New girl got to ride up front, and the other three piled into the back. I pulled out a live show tape and popped it into the cassette deck and we rolled on out of there.

The way the van's sound system was set up, there were two speakers right behind the front seats pointing aft and two more sets in the back door pointing forwards, plus the ones in the front doors. New girl watched the crowd as we inched our way past Henry J. Kaiser Auditorium and we talked. She was supposed to meet someone there at the show and spend the night at their place, but hadn't run into them. She had a phone number for them, but they probably wouldn't be home for a while, so I said she could crash at our place and hook up with them tomorrow. She looked me over for a second, and then glanced into the back of the van. Her eyes widened, and she looked at me again.

I looked at her, then glanced back myself. Oh, looks like the girls decided to start without my company, I see. I looked at new girl and shrugged. "Don't worry, there's a couch."

"Okay. I'm sure not up for trying to find their house in the dark."

"Yeah, me neither."

"So how often do you go to shows?"

And we chatted and talked the rest of the way to Fairfax and compared shows, and tried to remember the sequence of songs so she could write down a set list to mail to her sister, who was also a Deadhead, and talked about the band, great shows we'd seen, smoked some bud in a little brass pipe she had, and had a pretty good drive home.

Climbing the hill to our house in the van was the signal to start breaking it up in the back, and by the time I parked the Whale, everyone had their clothes somewhat in order. When I opened the door and turned on the overhead light so people could see where their gear was, Nancy found someone's panties on the floor and handed them over to the Cat, who shrugged and handed them to Kathy, who blushed and folded them up small in her hand. I grabbed my day pack and handed new girl her pack.

"She's crashing here tonight," I explained. Nancy just nodded and the only one that seemed to care was Kathy, who was still trying to decide what to do with her underwear.

"Hi, I'm Nancy. That's the Cat, and Kathy."

"I'm Nikki. Hi."

Everyone got out and organized and I closed up the van and locked it from habit. We made our way up the stairs and into the house where packs were dropped on the floor and the usual girls trips to the john started. I just went out and pee'd on the plants, turned on the red Christmas tree lights on the deck and peeled out of my clothes and rinsed off with the hose and pulled the cover off the hot tub and climbed in. Nancy came out and handed me a beer and I blessed her for it and she peeled down and hosed off and climbed in.

"Just visiting, or you staying the night?" I drawled at her.

"Just vistin', I think." She smiled. "How you doing with Nikki?"

I shrugged. "Homeless waif."

"Oh. Well, you want I cancel my dinner plans?"

"Naw, you guys look like you got something hot going. Go ahead an enjoy it."

"Thanks. Maybe I'll slip in a little later and make it up to you."

"If I'm awake, otherwise." I shrugged. "Have yourself a ball."

"Damn right."

"Uh, you guys okay with company?"

"Sure. What the hell has been keeping the Cat and Kathy, anyway?"

"Showering off."

"Ah." I said. "Come on in, we're just sitting here talking."

"Thanks."

"Grab the six pack on the table, will you?"

"Sure."

In a minute, new girl was back with the beer and easing her way into the tub. "Ahh! That feels so good."

"Nothing like a tub after a hard night of dancing."

"Oh, man, that feels great on my feet. I think I pounded them into hamburger."

"Here. Pop one up on my lap. I'll do your feet for you."

"Huh?"

"Nancy's a massage therapist."

"You sure you want to?"

"Yeah. Scooch over there."

"Well, okay, if you're sure?"

"Just gimme yer god damn foot."

"OhhhhAhhhh."

"Yeah," I agreed. "She gets that one a lot."

"Ohhh, yeah, right there... ahhh."

"Someone starting without us?"

"Nancy's doing Nikki's feet. Get your mind out of the gutter, Cat."

"Oh. Well, usually when someone says that, in that tone of voce, it ain't their feet getting done." She said with a leer in her voice.

"Want me to do you next, Cat?"

"Yeah."

"Then shut the fuck up and let me work without any wise cracks, okay?"

"Okay."

"What the hell, give me your foot, Cat."

"Where's Kathy?" Nancy asked.

"I don't know. I thought she was right behind me."

"I'll go look for her."

"Naw, sit tight, I'll go get her."

Kathy had gone in and laid down on the bed in the guest room. I knocked softly on the doorframe, and she looked over at me. The lights were off in the room, but I could make her out in the light coming in from the dim hall way light.

"How ya doing?" I asked casually.

"I don't know."

"Oh?"

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I behaving okay?" She asked seriously.

"Yeah. You're fine. Something bugging you?"

"I don't know."

"Okay if I come in and sit?"

"Sure."

I went over and sat on the edge of the bed towards the footboard and offered her a sip of my beer. She sat up against the headboard and took the beer and had a swallow and handed it back to me.

"Thanks."

"Da nada. You going to be okay?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"So what's bothering you that you're sitting in here all alone while everyone else is out in the hot tub?"

"Oh, I guess I suddenly got shy somehow."

"Because I saw Cat hand you your panties?"

"Yeah, that's part of it."

"And you're wondering what I think about it? Or because Nikki isn't someone you know?"

"That's a big part of it. And I can't believe that I just did something like that."

"Making out in the back of the van with a couple of girls bothering you?"

"Yeah."

"What, you think I'm going to tell your mommy on you or something? Or is this your first time with a girl and you're all shook up about those new feelings running through your body?"

"Well, mostly just because you're here and I'm not sure if what I'm doing is okay with you or not. I feel really odd about the whole thing all of a sudden now that we're home."

"Kathy, both Nancy and the Cat have the hots for you. Frankly, the only thing that surprises me right now is that you're in here all alone, rather than out there with the other two. Or that the other two are out there instead of in here with you."

"But what about you and Nancy?"

"Jez, Kathy. Nancy and I aren't monogamous and we both have other lovers. Sex isn't what holds us together. Or is it that we used to make out back in high school and now here you are coming onto my girlfriend?"

"I wasn't coming onto her," Kathy started to say.

"Yeah, more like she was coming on to you. That's what's freaking you out? Having a girl come onto you? If that's what it is, let me know and I'll tell her to lay off, but I was thinking that you were okay with what they were doing to you."

She blew out her breath. "I just don't want to fuck up your life."

"My life is fine, thanks, and don't worry about you and the Cat and Nancy fucking around. The three of us have been doing that sort of stuff for years, and we can deal with it, we've had plenty of practice dealing with each other's lovers and such. So if you're okay with them, come on out to the tub and join the rest of us and have some fun."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.