Ferrari's and Ex's - Cover

Ferrari's and Ex's

copyright 2008

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tony runs into an old girl friend at the airport. Dealing with someone from the old home town and trying to explain to her about how Nancy is really okay about the Cat just dropping in and fucking his brains out... well ... Things have changed a bit since high school, haven't they? Another wry look at life in the front lines of the Sexual Revolution! The seventh Tony and Nancy story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

Nancy woke up around eleven or so and got up and there we were, still asleep on the couch. I woke up when she had coffee perked and waved a cup of it under my nose. While it wasn't as great a way to wake up as a blow job, it wasn't the first time she'd done that 'wave the coffee under his nose' alarm clock trick with me and the aroma told my mind that it was time for me to get up and that it was Nancy doing the waking. I smiled before my eyes were opened, just basking a little in the love that little gesture had wrapped around it that was starting my day.

"Grab it with your left hand, fella," She said softly to me as my eyes opened up and I got my first look of the day. Oh yeah, my thumb was still all wrapped up inside of Kathy, my right hand's other fingers resting on her pubic hair. I noticed she still had her own right hand still holding my dick.

"Ah, thanks." I mumbled, trying to figure out how to sit up enough to be able to drink the coffee. She was way ahead of me and set the cup down on the coffee table and helped me to carefully raise up enough so she could shove a pillow in behind my head and prop me up. Now; is that service or what?

I picked up the coffee cup and she sat down with her own cup. I noticed another cup fixed with cream the way Kathy took it was waiting and raring to go. Nancy gave me a smile and sipped her cup, eyes kind of twinkling at me in amusement. After living together for years, we had this ability to sometimes just know what the other one was thinking and I gave a little shrug, indicating I didn't know exactly how I'd deal with my thumb still inside of Kathy before her coffee got cold, but I'd think of something. It was an interesting dilemma, as her pussy wasn't as wet as it had been last night and just pulling it out, well, it wouldn't of been very comfortable for Kathy to have me trying to pull out just then. It was like the inside of her now just moist pussy would have wanted to stay glued to the skin on my thumb. Without anything besides that quixotically amused smile, I knew she was interested in seeing how I solved my first real challenge of the day and I smiled back a bit wryly and sipped my coffee and looked at her and she looked back into my eyes. I lowered my cup and started to gently squeeze, just a very gentle and soft pressure of my right hand. She looked down at my hand on Kathy and could see the little bit of movement I was making and watched for a bit and then smiled a little differently and looked back at me with approval in her face at how I was dealing with the situation so far. I smiled at her and kind of lowered my eyelids, as that gave me a much better mental concentration for reading Kathy's body. I felt her snug fit on my thumb start to loosen a bit when I rotated it around a little bit and squeezed her fleece a little, the web of my hand moving a bit of pressure around on her split, sending signals to her body and her body started to moisten up. I listened to her slow steady sleep breathing change a little in cadence, her right hand unconsciously squeezing my semi hard dick. Nancy took my coffee cup out of my left hand set it on the table beside her and set her own down beside it. I concentrated on Kathy's body a bit better, not having to pay any further attention to the cup in my hand and in a little while, her hips rolled up a bit and settled back as what I was doing with my thumb meet with her body's approval. I could sense that her mind was still sleeping, but rising up out of the pool of deep sleep is was in and was floating up towards consciousness, but still had a ways to go. Nancy I could sense, sitting there next to me, watching me as I slowly and gently worked on arousing Kathy's body and waking up her mind.

The slow small movements of my thumb and the squeezing of my hand grew as I went on, Kathy's body started lubricating the friendly digit inside and let it slid easier, my small movements got a bit bigger, Kathy's breathing started to change and her hip movements picked up a bit and I worried away at her, trying to keep my movements so that they wouldn't abruptly wake her up, but bring her up out of her sleep into a warm, wet, turned on and about to come place when her brain found out that her body was having something very nice being done to it and was busy making up dreams to explain to her why she was so turned on and the feedback would encourage her body more and by the time she finally crawled out of her sleep and opened her eyes, I hoped that what I was doing would meet her whole hearted approval and give her a way nice way to start the day.

The hand squeezing my cock got a bit stronger and the sneaky, slow, subtle stroking I was doing had fired up my own sexual engines and I could feel myself growing and getting more turned on as we went along. The feedback from my thumb stirring around in her now slick and aroused pussy and the firm pressure of my thumbs web gave her clit something to rub on as her hips moved it up and down against my hand. I started to move my hand against her pubic bone and slip my thumb in and out of her pussy a bit and her hips hunched up a bit more and her hand clenched my by now hard cock. She wasn't stroking me, just clenching and unclenching, the heel of her hand against my ball sack a firm pressure and Nancy softly touched her fingers against my left arm. I'd moved my hand down to my own leg after she'd taken the coffee cup out of my hand. I sensed her move forward and a moment later, wetness surrounded the tip of my cock and I made a little sound of appreciation. That little sound was followed about one breath later on with a lot more empathetic moan as her tongue deftly swiped around the rim, agile tongue following the flare of the tip, my mind's eye seeing that swirling swipe and painting a bit wet mental picture inside my brain, a picture of a heart shape from the path it had travelled lighting up and I had a flash thought zip through my brain that connected that path of sex sensation into a valentine's day heart. Kathy's body was really into it now and her hand was clenching rhythmically with the movements of her hips and my thumb was slipping in and out freely with each hip hunch. I heard her groan and a mumble of words stumbled out of her mouth not well enough formed for me to understand, but her breathing told me that her brain was really loving what was being done and between her hand and Nancy's mouth playing around out there at the end, well, I was very into this myself.

Just as it was getting real close to the big moment, I heard Kathy finally say something I could understand. "Oh, what?" and she seemed to hesitate in her body for a split second, then her hips really got into what they were doing and her cunt grabbed onto my thumb and I shoved my hand against her harder and more forcefully as I knew she was conscious and aware and Nancy's tongue came sliding down further and did a very fast little flickering at that super sensitive place right there under the head and my own hips came up in reply to her tongue's staccato flickering and I flipped my thumb side to side inside of Kathy up there at the top behind her pubic bone and she got there, groaned and her cunt clench and my hand slapped quickly against her clit and she shrieked as her orgasm blew the last of sleep's cobwebs out of her mind and blasted her into the beginning of the day. I throbbed and shot into Nancy's mouth and groaned and clenched and throbbed through my own orgasm as Kathy's box rode my hand like a bucking bronco rider at a rodeo until her moment passed and she lie there panting and gasping and finally laughing delightedly, sweet sexy little squeezing as she laughed on my thumb resting inside of her now very wet slit.

"Wow! What a great way to wake up!" She moved a little to sit up and I easily slipped my thumb out of her as she moved.

"Coffee?" Nancy asked, picking up and holding out the orange cup with coffee and cream in it.

"Wow, what a fantastic way to start the day!" Kathy enthused as she reached out her head.

Nancy reached over and ruffled her hair. "Well, it's going to cost you."

"What?"

"A kiss."

"Sure," Kathy said, "Any time."

"Let me up," I put in, rather unromantically. "I gotta pee something fierce."

Nancy snorted. "Men." In a tone of voice that spoke volumes on the subject that any woman could read at a hundred and fifty yards on a night with no moon.

"Well, I did get my thumb back okay, didn't I?"

Nancy gave me a Look, half exasperated, half amused, and half 'Men!' in it all at once. I don't know where it came from, but out of my mouth popped, "Little Jack Horn, sat in a corner, eating his girlfriend dry, he stuck in his thumb, and pulled out a come, and said that'll get her up!"

I knew that there would be some kind of hell to pay back later on, just from that jaw dropped capital L, absolutely dumbfounded LOOK that I got from Nancy, but I knew that it wouldn't be too harsh as Kathy just lost it and cracked up so badly she was sloshing coffee out of her cup and got Nancy on the leg with some of it. That got her focus of attention distracted for a second and when she looked back at me, I just gave her the best angelic look I could under the circumstances and got my legs down and got up and went in to the bathroom and had my morming pee.

Later on, we put on clothes and went out and had a brunch of bagels and yogurt and granola out on the deck porch. Nancy had gotten a call while we were fixing breakfast that her afternoon appointment had to cancel, so we could all kick back and not have to rush. Kathy and Nance had the rattan couch and I had the papa san chair.

"How did you two get together?" Kathy asked curiously.

"I got assigned to this shoot a new hotel doing advertising photography. It was the end of August and nobody from the agency was real wild about going to Hawaii in the middle of summer, so being the junior man on the totem pole, I got elected. After it was done, I shipped most of the camera gear back and went backpacking around the Big Island. I meet Nancy on the beach where I was camping out down at the most southern tip of the Island. She'd gotten stranded and I put her up for the night. It was the weekend and someone had stolen her purse and all her ID and her money and her credit cards were in it, so she was kind of in a bind."

Nancy picked up the story. "I'd gone over there with some friends of mine, and they wanted to go to this party over on Maui someone they knew was throwing. An ex boyfriend of mine was going to be there with his new girlfriend and I really didn't like her and she hated me, so I just figured that it would be a hassle and checked out of the hotel and went to the beach. Some asshole got my purse out of the trunk and the car keys were in it, and there I was, kind of stranded. So I just took my beach bag and set off hitch hiking and this couple I got a ride from said that there was some good snorkeling at this beach and I wound up there. Not a dime in my pocket and just the stuff I had with me in the beach bag. Nobody else around, either, so I went swimming and was checking out all the fish and when I finally got out, this big lug was there on the beach with his back pack and we got to talking. I told him about what had happened and he said I could spend the night if I wanted, or we could hitchhike up to Captain Cook where he knew of a youth hostel and he'd give me enough money to pay for it and I could get to the bank in Kailua Kona the next day. Well, he seemed like a nice guy and it was raining further north of us, and I just figured what the hell, camping out on the beach sounded cooler than hitch hiking in the rain, so I stayed and spent the night with him in his tent."

"Ah ha!" Kathy said, "And one thing lead to another?" She leered.

Nancy laughed. "Get you mind out of the gutter, Kathy. He was a perfect gentleman about the whole deal."

"Really?" Kathy said a bit skeptically. "Tony? We are talking about old Romeo over there, right?"

"God, Kathy, I'm not quite that bad!"

"You probably think that he put the moves on me, right? Hate to disappoint you there, but he was the perfect gentleman. Shared his sleeping bag with me and all we did was sleep together that night." Kathy gave her a disbelieving look. "Really!"

"God, Kathy, she was stuck. I sure as hell wasn't going to push having sex on her on top of everything else that was going on."

"So you too just went to bed in his tent, shared his sleeping bag and all you did was sleep?" I snickered. Kathy glanced over at me, curious as to the laugh. Nancy laughed, too.

"Well, yeah, believe it or not, that's all we did was sleep."

"And sex never came up?" I couldn't really blame her for thinking the worst of me there. Nancy was a walking wet dream and any guy would have been hot to jump her bones, for sure. But the day before, this girl who I'd gotten to know who worked for the hotel chain and I had spent the day merrily making the beast with two backs and I wasn't all wound up horny from days or weeks of doing without.

Nancy snickered again, and said, "Well, I could exactly say the something didn't come up, but Tony was cool about it." I blushed, knowing what was coming. She smiled over at me, sweetly and I just shrugged, letting her know it was okay with me her telling my high school ex girlfriend the rest of the story. Hell, after all that the three of us had been doing in bed last night and that wonderful wake up call that had taken place not twenty minutes before, there didn't seem any reason not to tell her all the sordid details of our first night spent together.

"Oh?" Kathy asked, plainly interested, but not wanting to appear like she was prying.

"You have to understand, from the time we meet, we'd both been stark naked, and we stayed that way though dinner and watching the sun set and watching the moon come up." She smiled over at me, and I smiled back. "So when it came time to go to bed, I just figured that one thing would lead to another and we'd get around to having sex that night."

"And you didn't?" Kathy was plainly intrigued by Nancy's story.

"Nope." Kathy looked over at me and I smiled at her, kind of enjoying her look of 'how in the hell could you have resisted getting it on with her very plainly on her face. "I was kind of expecting something would come Up, but when it did, well, hell, kind of surprised me to." Kathy looked at Nancy, then looked at me, then looked back at Nancy.

"Come on Nancy, don't tease her like that." I injected.

"Yeah, okay," she laughed. "Well, there we were in his little dome tent, and there was a bit of shoving stuff around so there'd be room for the both of us. Tony got that sorted out and I laid down next to him and put some clothes into his sleeping bag stuff sack for me to use and he used his backpack for a pillow. His sleeping bag was one of those mummy type bags so we had to snuggle up pretty close so it would cover the both of us. The moon was pretty full and it was bright enough in the tent so that I could see that there was this ... ah, bit of a problem that had come up with him, so to speak." She snickered and left no doubt in anyone's mind about what the problem was that had come Up.

"I can see where that might happen," Kathy said drily. "So what happened next?"

"Well, Tony raised up the bag we were both under and started talking to his dick about the situation, so to speak."

"Oh?" Kathy leered a little. "And what did he have to say to it?"

"You! Lie down and got to sleep!" Nancy grinned. "Sounded like he was talking to his dog."

"Then what happened?"

"Well, he and 'it' rolled over on their side and I snuggled up to his back and kind of giggled a little bit and after a while, I went to sleep."

"Really?" Kathy looked over at me for confirmation.

I nodded. "Took me a little longer to get to sleep than it did her though."

"I can imagine." Kathy said. "On second thought, no, I really can't imagine you just going to sleep with someone like Nancy in bed with you. That kind of strains my imagination."

Nancy laughed. "Yeah, it kind of strained my mind, too. First time that ever happened to me in my life, actually." She read Kathy's look right. "Well, hell, hon, it's not exactly like I ain't aware of all this stuff that goes around all the time just because I got dealt this body in the genetic sweepstakes, you know?"

Kathy made a wry face. "Well, I've never quite had that problem, so no, not exactly, I guess I'll have to take your word for that."

Nancy shrugged. "Kathy, it's not like I studied for years, or went to the gym every day and worked out, you know? Everyone gets handed a body when they're born and this just happens to be the one I got out of the deal there, you know? Not like I did anything to deserve it, it's just the luck of the draw, same as you drew the one you're walking around in, you know?" Kathy gave her a speculative look as she mulled that one around in her mind a bit. "Tony's a nice guy, I guess you already know that, or you wouldn't have gone out with him when you were still in high school together, right? I'll admit I was kind of surprised as all hell when he didn't make a pass at me, to tell you the truth."

"Yeah, me, too," Kathy admitted. "I mean, sure, Tony's a nice guy and all, but still..."

I gave her a sardonic look. "Not quite the story you were expecting, eh? Boy meets girl, boy goes to bed with girl, girl is gorgeous and what does boy do? Rolls over and goes to sleep. Pretty far fetched, isn't it? Especially considering how girl over there is every All American boy's walking wet dream, yeah?"

"Yeah." Kathy admitted. "I'm sorry, but it's just a little hard to believe, you know?"

"Honey, when you look like me, you kind of get used to guys making passes all the time. It was strange, especially as I'd figured that he would make a pass and I'd go through with it, just as kind of a thank you thing for putting me up and feeding me dinner and all. You think you have trouble believing this story? It wasn't like he was gay or something, I could tell her was pretty turned on by me and all, and what does he do? Talks to his dick like it was a dog and tells it to roll over and go to sleep. It was actually pretty funny the way he said that, too. Kind of showed some class there, cracking a funny about him being all turned on and all, and at the same time letting me know he wasn't going to be coming on to me, so I could relax and not have to worry." Nancy looked over and smiled a warm deeply loving smile at me and I smiled back at her, actually at ease with her talking about it so openly and honestly about that rather odd night all those years ago.

"So let me get this straight. You two are in this tent on this tropical beach and the moon is full and you're all snuggled up together in his tent and he rolls over and goes to sleep? So exactly what happened next? You guys get it on in the morning or something like that?"

"Nope. And the flag pole was up and standing tall, too."

"Well, I had to piss." I explained.

"And what happened next?"

"We had breakfast and then packed up his gear and went into town so I could go deal with the bank."

"That took a while, as they had to call Dallas and get a money transfer set up, and she had to deal with cancelling her credit cards and call the car rental place and tell them where the car was and how she had lost the keys for it."

"They weren't too happy about that, either." Nancy said. "And while we were waiting for the bank to deal with all this shit, he took me to lunch at this place that had a buffet and we pigged out."

"So how did you two actually get together?" Kathy wondered out loud.

"Well, I asked her what her plans were, once the bank got stuff sorted out for her."

"And I said I didn't have any, I was just planning on bumming around the island for a while when all this started."

"And I asked her if she'd like to hitchhike around with me, as that was what I was planning on doing."

"He didn't make any big deal of it, just asked me if I'd like to hang out with him and we could do some sightseeing and hit a few beaches. He said he wanted to see the sights and take some photographs and I said it sounded like fun, and yeah, I'd be up for that. After all, my friends had left and I didn't have anyone to hang out with, and I already knew he was a pretty nice guy, so I said yes, as long as I could kick in for some of the groceries and stuff and pay my own way, yeah, I'd be cool with that."

"And just like that, you hooked up with a guy who was going to be hitch hiking around the island?" Plainly that was not a big thing in my favor, at least to Kathy's way of thinking. Not a hell of a lot to offer a girl, is it?

"Well, I did have one thing I asked her to do for me, and she was cool with that."

"Gee, baby, would it be okay with you if I jumped your bones?" Kathy grinned over at me and Nancy laughed.

"No, actually, I had to ask him that." Nancy said quite matter of factly.

"Huh?" Kathy hadn't expected that reply, that was for damn sure. I didn't really blame her, as I sure wasn't that good looking a guy, quite frankly. Nowhere in the Gentleman's Quarterly model class, but at least I didn't scare women and children with my looks either. 'What the hell?'couldn't have been written on her face any more plainly. "So what was this thing he asked you?"

"He asked if he could take my picture."

"Huh?" Kathy was totally lost here, and I could see that.

"Shit, Kath, just open your eyes and check her out. What photographer in his right mind wouldn't want Nance to model for him?" Nancy dimpled at me, this was an old in-joke with us. "I mean, T&A to die for there, right? And she ain't too shabby in the face department either, right?"

"Uh, right." Kathy acknowledged.

"I'll admit if she'd have nixed the pics, I'd have still taken camping with me." That got a chuckle out of Kathy.

"Yeah, I can sort of see where that wouldn't exactly have been a deal breaker there." Nancy just smiled.

"I know it sounds a bit odd, but he'd mentioned how he wanted to hit all the nude beaches and I just figured what the hell, probably wanted some pictures to show his buddies, and I kind of found it a bit funny myself. I figured I'd never meet any of his buddies, and if he wanted to take my picture so he show pictures to convince them that he'd really slept with this hot looking chick, well, okay. I had no idea at that time that he took pictures for a living and it wasn't that big a deal to me. So some of his buddies got to see me in my birthday suit? So what?"

"So let me get this straight, you went off with this guy you didn't even know and bummed around hitch hiking and living out of a back pack? That's how you got together?"

"Well, not exactly. I guess it's more because of the pictures he took that we finally got together."

I nodded.

"Huh?"

"Well, we got my money sorted out after lunch and hit the supermarket and then went out and thumbed a ride and that night, when he was cooking dinner, I put the moves on him." Kathy looked at Nancy with this look of- well, disbelief I guess you'd call it. Nancy nodded at her. "Yeah, honey, I had to make a pass at old dufus over there." Kathy turned that look on me then. I shrugged.

"Heck, it's not like I was about to turn her down, I might be slow on the uptake, but I'm not exactly totally stupid, you know?"

"Really, we'd found this little beach just south of Hapuna, which is the best beach on the Big Island, but you couldn't skinny dip there or camp. This local guy who'd given us a ride turned us onto it."

"Tell you one thing, hitch hiking with Nancy sure made it a hell of a lot easier getting rides!"

"I'd guess it would at that!" Kathy laughed. "So you just took off with this guy you'd just meet and went off bumming around?"

"Well, I already knew I could trust him, you see? I mean, shit, we'd spent a night in a tent stark naked together and he hadn't tried anything funny, so there was that, you know?" Kathy nodded. "So it sounded like fun to me, and I didn't have to be back in Dallas right away, so what the hell. If I'm with a guy, it was cool for me to bum a ride and not have to worry about anything bad happening, like it would have been if I was all by myself and this sounded like fun, you know? Just wandering around and camping out and if things didn't work out, I could just split and go get a hotel room or something, you see?" Kathy murmured her agreement as she sipped some coffee.

"So where does this picture stuff come into it?"

"Well, that's later on. What happened was we went all over the place and met people and had one hell of a great time together just being beach bums together. I'd never done anything like that before and it was really neat, never knowing exactly where we'd be camping that night when we took off in the morning. We hit the steam vents over in Pahoa, did the volcano, went camping in the Waipio Valley and it was just a way cool time." I nodded my own agreement there. "Then it was time for me to split and we hitchhiked to the airport and I gave him a girlfriend's address as I didn't have a place of my own right then, and I split."

"So where do the pictures come into the story here?"

"Well, that's a bit harder to explain. I figured he was going to take those photos and pass then around to his buddies, and it kind of turned me on a bit, thinking about those guys going 'oh man, she's just so fucking hot!'So when he had the camera out, I'd strike these really sultry and slutty poses, and he'd take a picture and I'd make a face at him or something, and he's shooting that, too, and we'd laugh. It was kind of fun, posing for shit like that, and I knew nobody I knew would ever see them, so I got to act out a bit and got into pushing that a bit, and it was kind of a little bit of a dirty thrill for me, thinking about all of his buddies drooling over my pictures and it was fun, being this sexy sultry kind of sex bomb girl posing naked for dirty pictures, but I dunno exactly how to explain it, but I really got into it a bit. I mean, hell, if you look like me, lots of guys had hit on me before to 'model' for them." She'd put her fingers up and did quote marks around the word model while she was talking. "Frankly, those kinds of picture could really screw up a girls reputation, and I don't know, it was outdoors and sunny and he was always taking pictures, and not just of me, either, but really getting into the whole camera bit and hauling out filters and changing lenses and probably half of what he had in his back pack was camera stuff, and every once in a while, I'd call over to him do something really lewd, just to make his day and sometimes he'd have me pose for him, out there on the sand, or coming out of the water or something, but he never asked me to do anything dirty in those pictures, just, well, model for him, I guess is the best way to put it. I'll admit I was sort of curious about how they'd come out, and he promised me he'd send me some of the best ones, and I thought they might be cool to have so when I was old and grey I could dig them out from their hiding place and look at in my old age."

Kath mulled that one around in her mind for a bit. "Okay."

"I really didn't ever expect to see her again, Kath. Kind of a vacation romance, I guess you might call it." She nodded, seeing my point.

"Well, anyway, I got back to Dallas and got an apartment and got it set up, then one day my girlfriend called up and said he had an envelope that had arrived for me, and I went over and picked it up. I didn't dare open it up there, because I sure as hell didn't want to show her those slutty photographs I'd posed for, you know? I told her it was a manuscript a friend of mine had written he'd asked me to take a look at and she wasn't into that, so I took them home and looked at them there."

"And?"

"Well, I poured myself a pretty stiff drink, then sat down and opened them up and guess what I found?"

"Gee, that's a tough one, let me guess; dirty pictures?" Kathy grinned at her, taking any sting out of the words.

"Well, yeah," Nancy laughed back. "Only not exactly dirty pictures."

"What? He sent you pictures of scenery?

"Oh, there were a few of those in there, but mostly it was all photos of me, standing around in my birthday suit. But those slutty pictures? Not a one of them were in that pile. Yeah, I was naked, but well, more like clowning around than looking like some kind of sex bomb blond in them."

"Sorry to break your bubble there Nance, but you are a sex bomb blond. Sorry to just have to come right out and tell you that, but..." She grinned and flipped me the bird. It was one way I had of handling her good looks and my good fortune to be with her. I grinned back at her, while she made a face at me.

"So what kind of pictures were they?" Kathy wondered.

"Well, mostly goofy shit stuff. He had one of me jumping off this cliff into the water where I was holding my nose as I jumped, and it's kind of hard to explain. He's got a pretty good eye and that one, well, it was more like I was this kid playing than the chick trying to look all sexy. There were a few that were pretty damn good figure studies, I guess you'd call them, kind of close ups of my body and he'd somehow made it look sort of nature curves of the landscape, I guess you'd say. I could have hung any of those up and nobody would have known it was me that posed for them, they were just way good pictures of a woman's body, and my face wasn't in them. There was that one of the cocanut that was pretty damn dirty, or maybe I should say it should have been way dirty, but ... hard to explain. More like send up of dirty pictures, something kind of funny about that picture at the same time, it was well..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.