Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2008 by Skullcrusher

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve goes on vacation to visit his family but a tragedy brings him closer to his hot cousin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism  

"Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"You got about four hours to stop doing that."

I was dumsquizzled. She not only wasn't going to blow the whistle on me, she was enjoying it and encouraging me to continue. I wanted to give her an out and said, "Carrie, I'm so sorry. I was dreaming and I thought you were someone else. It was an accident and it won't happen again."

"It's O.K., Steve. I told you I liked it."

"You're my cousin. We can't do this."

"I know it's taboo, Steve," she said as she nervously bit her lip. "But I really like you and I have felt so alone since I've been here except when I've been with you. You and your mom have been the only people who have been here for me."

"I'm glad we've helped you out there, Carrie, but it doesn't change the fact that we're still cousins."

"You're right, Steve, it doesn't but don't you find me attractive?" she said with a touch of sadness.

"Yeah," I said in a low voice. "Carrie you are so beautiful. I wasn't just trying to be nice earlier, I meant what I said. You have a body to die for and I've always thought you were very pretty. You've got wonderful legs and a really nice ass and you smell so good. If you weren't my cousin I'd..."

"You'd what, Steve?"

"I'd make love to you until you cried for mercy."

Carrie said in a bit of an awed voice, "Really?"

"Yeah."

She said, "I saw you sneaking peeks at me tonight during the visitation. I also saw your eyes almost pop out of your head when you came into the bedroom tonight and saw me in my shirt. It turned you on, didn't it?"

I nodded and she leaned over and planted a kiss on my mouth. She stuck her tongue inside and my tongue instinctively responded. We kissed for several minutes and I started rubbing my cock against her panty-clad pussy. I reached down and started taking off her panties. She grabbed my wrist before I could go further.

"Steve, how about we just lie here for a while and just play a little like we were?"

"O.K."

"You're not upset, are you, Steve?"

"No. Of course not."

"I've got all these emotions going through me, Steve. You're wonderful but let's just play a little and then we'll see."

I said, "O.K., so where were we?"

I started spooning her again and put my hand back on her left breast over her shirt and started fondling it.

Carrie sat up and said, "Steve, if you're going to do it, why don't you do it right?" I was confused because I thought I was doing it right. Then she lifted up the hem of her shirt, took it off and threw it on the floor beside the bed. So that's what she meant by "doing it right". In for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose.

Her breasts were even more magnificent than I imagined they would be. She laid down on the bed on her back so her mammaries were in full view. If I had to guess, I'd say they were a 34D (I was right). Her aureoles were about an inch and a half across and her nipples stood up proudly and were maybe about ¾ of an inch erect. All she had on were a pair of silk purple panties. Wouldn't you know it, purple just happened to be my favorite color.

"God, Carrie, your tits are fantastic!"

"Steve, you talk too much," she replied and put her hand on back of my head and pushed it down to her left breast. I started licking and gently sucking her nipple. Every few minutes I stopped sucking and blew cold air on her tit. She moaned in ecstasy every time I did that. My right hand was caressing her lovely hair. My left hand was busy with her other tit, kneading her soft flesh and playing with her nipple. As much as I enjoyed sucking on her tits, I felt that we needed to get a little more intimate. I started kissing up her chest all the way up to her neck. I worked my way up to her ear while she lay there whispering, "Yes, Steve, yes."

I worked my way down her cheek and lightly made contact with her lips. I began softly kissing her lips like I did her neck and ear. Her mouth opened up and I inserted my tongue into her mouth and she did the same. Besides fucking I don't think there's anything as intimate as kissing. She was a great kisser and I groped her magnificent breasts while I fucked her tongue with mine. Meanwhile she was doing some groping of her own. She had reached down and started stroking my cock which was so hard for her. We had rolled over so she was on top of me and that made it easier to jerk me off.

"Carrie, lie down on your side of the bed and close your eyes, take off your panties and don't open them until I tell you to." She did as she was told and lay down on the bed nude. She wasn't shaved but she was nicely trimmed. I took off my boxers and shirt and climbed between her legs. I positioned my head right next to her pussy and told her to open her eyes.

She opened them and said, "Yes, Steve, eat my pussy. It's so wet for you." She was right. She was positively dripping. I reached out my tongue and licked her from one end of her pussy all the way to her clit. She let out a bit of a scream but clamped a pillow over her mouth.

"You have to be as quiet as you can," I said. "What if Mom hears us?" She nodded and kept the pillow over her mouth. I really enjoy eating pussy. A lot of guys think it's a chore and don't like to do it. I always figured if a girl was going to suck my cock and swallow my load, the least I could do was to eat her pussy no matter what it tasted like. I cleaned off her pussy lips as much as I could then I started kissing her inner thighs and blowing on her clit and pussy lips.

"Yes, Steve, yes! That feels so good."

My licks got longer and longer as I would start on her thigh and lick all the way up to her clit. Then I would go down the other side and back up again. My fingers worked in and out of her pussy and every once in a while I'd tease her asshole with my finger. Carrie was pretty quiet but was breathing rather heavily. I finally focused my attention directly on her pussy. I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy like a piston.

She bucked and growled and whispered, "Steve, that's the best I've ever had! Make me cum, please!"

I was going to make her cum but not quite yet. I teased her asshole with my finger again but this time, instead of taking it away, I inserted it into her ass while I sucked on her clit. That set the bomb off in her and she started something between a high pitched squeal and a scream. Fortunately she still had a pillow handy and her screams/squeals were stifled by the pillow. I kept licking up her cream as she had another orgasm. This seemed to be a vicious circle; I'd lick and she'd cum. After another orgasm, she told me to stop since she was getting too sensitive down there. I moved up next to her and caressed her breasts while I kissed her. I was still hard and wanted to get off and she figured that out as my cock was poking into her hip.

Carrie began to stroke my cock as I continued kissing her. Her touch was light but firm. She broke our kiss and told me that she hadn't done this in a while so I needed to be patient. I assured her she was doing just fine. She rolled over on top of me so I was lying on my back and she moved her head down and started kissing my cock. She moved her tongue around and licked my pre-cum off of there. Then she slowly moved her lips over my cock and took it in her mouth. She did seem rusty but she was enthusiastic and did a lot of work with her tongue. She may not have been the best cocksucker in the world but she was very tender about it and kept looking up at me.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum and I tried to hold off as long as I could but I was getting ready to shoot and I wasn't sure she was ready for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.