Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Are you serious, Sweetheart?" Paul asked Paige.

"Did you say what I thought you said, Paige?" Carly inquired, knowing she had heard correctly.

"Did I stutter or something? I want to see Stephen make love to you. I know you do it. You know that Paul and I do it. Now we've given them blowjobs in front of each other. Now I think it's time I get to see what it's like when my husband actually fucks his Mommy."

"Are you sure you want that, Paige? And if so, why exactly DO you want it?" Stephen inquired.

"I don't know why, exactly. I just want to see more of what you do together. You're my husband and I think I have the right to want to see you have sex with your mother. Back when this all started the two of you got to see me and your dad doing it. Now I want my turn."

"Um, O.K.," Stephen said. "Well, Mom ... do you have any objection to Paige, and I assume Dad ... Dad watching us?" Carly had no objection to the idea. But she wanted to make sure Paige was really O.K. after what had just happened and that her daughter-in-law was not beginning to act out unspoken resentment over seeing her husband cumming in his mother's mouth. But she decided to go along at this point and see what happened.

"I have no problem with you both watching Stephen and me make love, Paige. It seems to be all right with Stephen."

"Do you want to do this now, Honey?" Stephen asked. "And does it matter where?"

"I'm ready now if you are," Paige replied. "Of course, if you're not, I'm sure Carly can get you hard again. And as for where, I was wondering Stephen ... have you ever had your mother in the bed she shares with your dad?" Stephen shook his head no. "Well, if that's OK with Carly and Paul, I'd like to see it there." Both indicated that there was no problem with the setting and all headed upstairs together. And all wondered what had come over Paige, that she was actually taking the lead in their play.

When they reached the bedroom, Paul climbed into the bed first and sat against the large wooden headboard. Paige climbed on next and nestled in front of him. Carly and Stephen stood by somewhat awkwardly.

"What would you like us to do?" Stephen said.

"I just want to watch. Just do what you do."

Carly was still uncertain about what her daughter-in-law wanted and why. However, since she had no other information to go on, Carly decided to take Paige at her word and take charge of the situation.

She pushed her son backwards onto the bed and immediately pulled off the shorts he had put back on minutes earlier. Carly figured if Paige wanted a show, she would give her a show. If it was more than she bargained for, it would be at her own request. Within no time Carly had Stephen's fairly limp dick in her hand. Paige looked on with interest.

Carly moved onto the bed herself and removed her son's shirt, then moved back a bit and pulled off her own, revealing a burgundy lace bra which greatly accentuated her cleavage. She tossed the shirt aside, then slid back toward Stephen. His penis was becoming stiffer from watching Carly undress and Carly moved to complete the erection process. She positioned herself between Stephen's legs, grasped his hardening cock and put it directly into her mouth. Stephen moaned softly as he felt his mother's warmth envelop his dick once again. Carly slid her head up and down on Stephen, making him wetter with each motion. She then held his cock upward toward his stomach as she licked his balls, after which she plunged him into her mouth once again.

"You like having your son's cock your mouth, don't you Carly?" Paige asked.

"It feels wonderful, Paige. I love Stephen's hard cock. He tastes so, so good to me. I would have thought you could tell that from what we did downstairs." She plunged Stephen back into her mouth, then out again. She looked sideways at Paige, then went back to licking Stephen's testicles.

"Oh, I could tell just fine. I just felt like hearing you say it," Paige said, cuddling closer to Paul. "The first time I sucked Stephen's daddy's dick felt really. But I got used to it!" Carly looked again at Paige who was giving a nasty grin. Carly entertained the thought that Paige might actually be enjoying this whole encounter and that she didn't have a bad attitude at all. She decided to continue on as if that were the case. Carly stood up and removed her jeans, letting them fall to the floor with her and Stephen's other clothes. She then removed her bra, allowing her breasts to fall free. Wearing only her black panties, Carly crawled atop her fully erect son.

"Come here, Mom," Stephen said to Carly as she got closer. She gladly obliged, kissing him deeply as she had previously. She allowed her swinging breasts to graze his bare chest, then brought them to his face. Stephen grabbed one with each hand and began kissing each in turn. Stephen glanced sideways at Paige and Paul. Both seemed to be watching with interest and neither seemed a bit perturbed by what they were seeing. Stephen went back to kissing his mother's heavy boobs, allowing one hand to caress her back and move toward her pantie-clad behind.

"You like your mom's big boobs, Hon?" Carly's breasts were sitting heavily on his face at that moment, so he mumbled an affirmative to his wife. "They're really big. And really nice, I must say. I can see why you like kissing them." Carly looked over at Paige again.

"You're not lacking in the tits department yourself, Sweetie," Carly said, returning Paige's nasty grin. She then sensed Stephen's lead and moved up so that he could put his hands on her ass and slide her panties off. Carly wondered if she should mount her son immediately, or put on a bit more of a show for her husband and daughter-in-law. She opted for the latter. Once her panties were off, Carly turned herself around and returned her mouth to Stephen's erection. Her feet were now near his head. After she sucked and licked him for another few minutes, Carly lifted one of her knees and moved to straddle her son's face. With his fully-hard cock deep in her mouth, Carly lowered her hips and felt her very moist vagina come in contact with Stephen's waiting mouth.

"That looks like a lot of fun, Carly," Paul said. True-to-form, He had spoken very few words to this point. "I must say Honey, I really kind of like seeing you do that with Stephen. I wouldn't have thought so, but I find it extremely stimulating." Carly looked over at Paul, intending to reply, but when she saw that Paige had removed his growing erection was starting to stroke it. Carly went back to Stephen's hard-on without a word.

Carly hadn't thought about it, but she had not yet done the 69 position with Stephen until now. She got great excitement from having his big dick in her mouth while at the same time feeling her pussy slide back and forth on his face, his lips and tongue covering her entire slippery vulva. Carly looked back at her husband and daughter-in-law to see that Paul was now fully erect again and that Paige had joined the suck-fest. Paul was caressing Paige's body in a very loving way, which Carly found sweet and erotic at the same time. She really cared for her husband and her daughter-in-law too. But Carly still couldn't believe that they had all reached this point without bloodshed.

"Oh Mom, I love your pussy!" Stephen exclaimed as he grasped his mother's cheeks and pulled her down on his mouth once again. "MMMMMMMM..." Carly ground her pelvis into Stephen's face, rubbing herself all over it. He pulled her even closer and pushed his tongue into his mother's wet hole as far as he could.

"OOOOHHhhhhhhh," Carly moaned. "Lick it, my sweet baby, lick me ... ahh ... ahhh ... ahhh ... ooooohhhhh..." Paige continued to stroke Paul's erection which was glistening with some early pre-cum, but she turned to get a good look at her mother-in-law lying on top of her husband. Each had their face buried in the other's crotch and both were moaning steadily.

Paul decided that he and Paige should join in. He brought his lover to himself for a passionate embrace and kiss, then began to undress her. Carly stole glances between gulps of cock to watch her husband removing Paige's shirt, kissing her breasts, then removing her bra. By the time Page was naked and Paul was down to his briefs, Carly and Stephen were ready to change positions.

"Are you gonna show me how you fuck your mommy?" Paige said coyly to Stephen as she rubbed Paul's erection.

"Is that what you really want, Honey?" Stephen asked his wife. "You really wanna see me fuck my mom?" As Stephen said this, Paige pulled down Paul's shorts to let his hard-on spring free.

"Yes, Sweetheart. I really want to see you put that big cock into your mommy's pussy."

"Mom, my wife wants me to fuck you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.