Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Several days after Carly and family negotiated their new relationship, Carly had the opportunity to fill Linda in on the craziness that had occurred. Although Linda, who worked as a journalist had been away on a short assignment, Carly used email to bring her friend up to speed. As always, their friendship did not in any way prohibit the sharing of explicit details when matters of sex were discussed.

Carly sent several messages outlining all the details of the day when everything broke, including who had had sex with whom and how each couple had gotten caught afterward. Linda was a bit dizzied by the pace of the events, but she did her best to keep track of everything. (And, Linda recalled the details quite well later on when she used them to bring herself to several very powerful orgasms.)

As expected, Linda was in total support of the new arrangement Carly had forged. Especially that Carly had reserved the right to further explore her budding intimate relationship with Stephen. And Linda thought it only fair that she allowed the same for Paul and Paige.

Carly was of course glad that her plan had been accepted by everyone, including Paige. However, Paige had thrown a curve by requesting that she and Stephen immediately have time to themselves to reestablish their marriage and discuss the baby that would be theirs in just seven months. She insisted they return to their home for a few days so they could talk things out. While Carly was anticipating jumping right back into bed with Stephen, she thought it best not to rock the boat so soon after everyone had accepted her idea. But she missed Stephen greatly.

Linda invited Carly to her house for early morning coffee on her first day back in town. Linda couldn't wait to hear more about what had happened in Carly's family since she left. And Carly was looking forward to filling Linda in on the latest developments.

"So!" Linda said with nervous excitement, "Tell me what's been going on at Horny House?"

"Honestly!" Carly replied with a chuckle. "Did you run out of vibrator batteries on the road?"

"Sweetie, I haven't heard anything as hot as your story, or known anyone as ballsy as you, ever. You know you're my hero, sexually and otherwise. So don't deny me the good stuff, OK?" Linda grinned broadly.

"OK, Horny Girl," Carly said, returning Linda's smile. "Things have actually kind of slowed down."

"Why? I thought you got full agreement on your brilliant "menage a quatre."

"I did ... pretty much. But I didn't get to tell you that after Stephen and Paige talked it over, Paige agreed, but she wanted Stephen to herself for the first few days so they could be alone and sort things out."

"So? What does that mean?"

"It means that Paul and I and Stephen and Paige have stayed pretty much in our normal routines. Well, probably better than our routines had been for a while, I guess. I will admit that I've reconnected with Paul to sme extent. Paige seems to have awakened something within him, which is a nice change. And I also have to admit that with a baby on the way, Paige and Stephen do need some time to talk about it all."

"So, you're getting along with Paul? Even in bed?"

"Better than I have in years, actually. Of course, we always got along great as friends and partners ... in every way other than sexually. You know that." Linda nodded. "But yes, in bed, we're doing better than we have in a long time."

"Did Paul talk to you about what he did with her?"

"Yes!" Carly exclaimed. "I couldn't believe it! I actually loved it!" She smiled and laughed lightly. "He's not exactly a dirty talker, but he answered every question I asked. It was quite a turn-on. As a matter of fact, I got myself off a couple of times while he was telling me about it!"

"That is so cool," Linda said. "But how did he feel about you and Stephen?"

"It's really weird, Linda. Of course, Paige freaked out, like I told you." Linda nodded. "But Paul didn't. It's almost like he expected it. I mean, I always thought he knew that I had been with some other people over the years, but that he just didn't care enough about it to ask. But he and Paige both knew that there was this 'thing' between Stephen and me. I swear I didn't even know it. I mean, I knew we were close, but not like that."

"I could certainly tell all along."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Carly Sweetheart, that boy has been crazy about you for as long as I've known you. And you about him, too. You really didn't know that?" Carly looked dumbfounded. "You talk about him constantly. 'Stephen this ... Stephen that.' And when this all started ... I mean, I know you were acting reluctant, but I knew you'd end up in bed with him. And I was so fucking jealous, by the way!"

"Really?" Carly Seemed genuinely surprised as well as a bit pleased. "I have to tell you something, Linda ... something I didn't tell you before."

"Ooohhh! This sounds interesting. What is it?"

"When I was talking to Paige, before I met Stephen at the hotel, she said something that totally surprised me."

"What was it?"

"She said she always thought Stephen was in love with me. I was shocked."

"Did she really say that?"

"Yea. But, that wasn't the end of it. After I was with Stephen, you know ... in bed, and after Paige had walked in on us, he was telling me that he didn't want to give up being with me."

"Yea, you told me that. He wanted to fuck you again."

"Yes, thanks for making it sound so sweet and romantic! Anyway, he said he wanted to be with me again, which I wanted too. But then what Paige said came to my mind. And I just blurted it out. I told him what Paige had said. And I told him how silly it was that she would think Stephen was in love with his mother."

"And he said... ?"

"Linda, Stephen said he's been in love with me since he was in High School."

"No shit? I could have told you that, Carly! He's in love with you and you're in love with him. Are you kidding that you don't know that? Not only do you never shut up about him, he never shuts up about you. And didn't you ever notice the way he looks at you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"He looks at you like you're his woman, not his mother."

"He does? Really? How come you never said anything?"

"I don't know. I didn't really know what to say. It's not like it was hurting anyone. And sometimes I thought maybe I was just nuts. I had no idea anything was going on before a few weeks ago."

"Nothing WAS going on before a few weeks ago!" Carly said. "But my son Stephen's in love with me."

"Does it feel weird?" Linda asked.

"Well, when I think about it abstractly, just the concept of an adult son being in love with his mother, yell yes it sounds weird ... beyond weird. But when I think of it as Stephen and me, I hate to admit it, but it feels wonderful. I loved being with him, Linda. I didn't know until it all got going, but I wanted him so badly. By the time it actually happened, I couldn't wait for him to make love to me."

"Oh yea! Now that's my girl!" Both women laughed playfully.

"Yes, your son-fucking Mommy-Girl."

"Hey, if the shoe fits..." Linda said. Carly laughed again and shook her head. "So, tell me what else is going on. Have you been with Stephen again?"

"No. Like I said, Paige took Stephen and went back to their house. She's kept him all to herself ever since. I guess I understand. They're gonna have a baby together."

"Does that mean they're sleeping together again?" Carly pondered the question, but she figured she really knew the answer.

"They must be. I can't imagine they wouldn't be having sex again."

"Tell me the truth, Carly. Are you jealous that they're back in bed together?"

"Not like I would have thought. I really did want them to stay married and it seems that's going to happen. And obviously sex is part of that. And I've been having sex with Paul. But..." Carly hesitated.

"Yes? But... ?"

"But I miss him, Linda! We only had that one chance to be together. I want him in bed again ... inside me again! I'm trying to be patient, for everyone's sake. But I want to be with Stephen again, soon!"

"Haven't you even seen him for work?"

"No. He's been working on projects for other clients, so he hasn't been to my office at all."

"Well, I think Ms. Carly the deal maker needs to call on Mr. Stephen the lawyer, for her own special project."

"I know ... I thought of that! Yes, I think I need my attorney to meet me at the bank so we can review some of my deeds together in the private room!"

"And Mommy will join in the fun this time?"

"I think Mommy just might!" Carly said. Carly had a quick flash of a meeting with her son in the private bank room. She imagined herself unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her breasts for Stephen while he jerked himself as he had done before. But this time Mommy wouldn't just watch him jerk off. She would get involved. Carly felt one of the familiar electric rushes throughout her body, as she had experienced before she and Stephen had been together. Linda seemed to read this on her friend's face.

"Are you thinking about what you're gonna do with him?"

"What makes you say that?" Carly asked coyly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.