Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Carly couldn't wait to get to her office before opening Stephen's email. She opened it before leaving Linda's. Carly read: "Hi ... please check your new email account: hotmom@temptme.com. The password is ****." The message had been sent by eagerson@temptme.com.

"What the hell is he up to?" Carly said to herself. She had intended to make another stop, but she was now so curious to see what this was about that she went straight to the office. Once inside, with the door securely closed, she logged into the new email. She was sure it had come from Stephen, but she had no idea what to expect.

fr: eagerson to: hotmom Dear HotMom ... Yesterday was an incredible experience for me. I can't tell you how good it felt to make myself climax in front of you. You are the most amazing woman I have known in my entire life. I know what we're doing is so unusual and very likely, totally wrong. I know it's not what anyone would consider normal. But I so hope you share my excitement over what may happened and my desire to explore boundaries with you. I can't wait to see you again. Please write back. Love, EagerSon

Carly was floored. She couldn't believe Stephen had written these words to her. There was no more speculation necessary now. She knew his intentions and they were to be intimate with his mother. Carly was flushed with excitement. She felt throbbing between her legs. Her heart beat fast as she hit "reply".

fr: hotmom to: eagerson My dear EagerSon ... I don't know how to respond to your message. I'm at the same time thrilled and frightened. I think you can sense the excitement I've felt at the events of this week. I was shocked at your phone call while you were away. I was even offended for a while. But then I couldn't stop thinking about it ... about you. The next night, I satisfied myself in bed thinking about it. I thought it would end there, but when we met for lunch, you talked about it more. Even though I was very hesitant, I got excited all over again.

Then, when you had me alone in the private room, my heart leapt as I saw what you were doing! You shocked me again when you unzipped yourself and took it out of your pants! I was again thrilled and scared. I loved the way you looked, loved the way you pulled and stroked, loved how hard and beautiful it was. But I was scared too. Scared at how wrong it was that we should be there like that. Scared at the thought of what others would think. But also, scared at how much I wanted to touch it ... to taste it. I can't believe I'm saying these things now. I do want to see you, as soon as I can. Yours, HotMom p.s. I can't believe you gave me that name!

Carly was beside herself. She hesitated, but finally mustered the courage to hit "send". That felt like a point of no return. Stephen had now expressed some of his feelings and desires directly to her. And she had confirmed that she shared them. She didn't know how long she would wait for a response. She was delighted that it wasn't long.

fr: eagerson to: hotmom Dear HotMom ... I'm overcome with both joy and lust. I hope I'm not misinterpreting your words by thinking that you return my love and lust! I hope so much that you're not toying with me. Even though just to be toyed with by a woman as incredible as you would be a wonderful thing. But I hope it's more. I hope so much that we can find a way to be with one another. I want nothing more right now than to touch you, to hold you, to slowly remove your clothes, to kiss you from your beautiful mouth down to your beautiful toes. I hope you won't mind that I am very hard thinking about you. In lust, EagerSon

"Oh My!" Carly whispered. She looked at her closed office door. She knew no one would dare to enter her office, but she felt nervous nonetheless. What if someone saw her, knew what she was writing, knew what she was thinking? But there was not getting away from it now. Carly's son Stephen wanted her.

fr: hotmom to: eagerson Oh, my sweet, sweet Eager Son! If you're bold enough to say that you're hard, I'll be bold enough to tell you I'm wet. I'm wet in the place you told me you wanted to stick that hard-on. I know you remember. I was trying to help you when you were in New Orleans. You seemed so lonely and so very horny. You asked me to talk to you, while you did it. While you held it in your hand. I was nervous, but I did it, for you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.