Carly Mom - Cover

Carly Mom

Copyright© 2008 by LaurenMom

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carly is a successful business woman whose adult son is having marital troubles. She wants to be there for both him and his wife. But her son Stephen takes her offer of help to an intimate place she never intended to go. After a short while, Carly's better judgment loses out and she moves toward her son and begins sharing his desires, and acting on them as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Mother and son walked the four blocks to the bank Carly's family had used for many years. The institution also handled the finances of her business. She knew well the path down the large, carpeted oak stairway to the private elevator, down further to the safe deposit box reception desk. Both Carly and Stephen were well known to the personnel there. Yet, Stephen still had to produce his key and appropriate identification. Carly asked if her son would rather she wait outside while he went in the private room where a bank employee would shortly be delivering his box. Stephen told Carly that there was no reason for her to wait outside, so she entered the room with him.

The private rooms for safe deposit box customers were large and very well adorned with beautiful wood tables and large, comfortable leather chairs. And they were, extremely private. Carly sat in a soft chair while Stephen stood at the table, waiting fpr his box to be brought in. When it had been delivered, the bank employee told the two to let them know if they had a need, then he closed the heavy door as he exited.

Stephen opened the box on the table and took out a half dozen small packets of papers, deeds for various properties he and his wife Paige owned. He knew full well that his mother and father had several boxes just a few rooms away that were filled with considerably more than his. He took the deeds he was looking for and tucked them into his briefcase.

"You remember the first time you and Dad brought me here?" Stephen asked Carly.

"Yes," she replied with a smile. "You were probably five. You thought this was the coolest place ever."

"You know what Dad told me then? He told me that this was the most private places you could come to. No one would ever bother you in one of these rooms for any reason. No one could see or hear what you were doing, because it wasn't their business to know. I thought that was pretty cool."

"I guess so. And that is true. They wouldn't come in here for any reason, unless maybe they thought someone was in here alone and they might have died or something." Carly suddenly noticed a wicked grin on her son's face. "What the heck are you up to, Stephen?"

"I have an idea, Mom." Carly gave her son a worried look. "I'm thinking about our conversation from the restaurant. It went in a direction I never expected." Carly thought to herself that she had thought the same thing. She wouldn't have expected they would ever talk so openly about her marital issues. Nor that they would have revisited the sexually charged phone conversation they had several nights before.

"Yes?" Carly said. "So?"

"So, I was thinking ... I really don't believe you were upset by my phone call the other night. I think you were intrigued by it."

"Stephen, let's not start that again. It's ridiculous. I'm your mother."

"You're a beautiful, vital, sexy woman who's really lonely. And I'm thinking, also a really horny woman."

"Stephen! That's enough. We're done with this conversation. Let's go, please." Stephen didn't move.

"Mom, I think maybe when you had a chance to think about it, you liked what I did on the phone." Carly once again wondered how her son could possibly know what she had been thinking. Could he read her mind? "And I think you might like the opportunity to do more than hear me pleasure myself."

"What on earth are you talking about, Stephen?" Stephen removed his suit jacked and tossed it to a nearby chair.

"I'm talking about letting you see me do it. I think maybe you'd like to see what I was doing. And I think I'd really like to have you watch me do it. You can even join me if you want."

"Are you crazy? Listen to me ... I, am, your, mother! Are you saying that I should masturbate here? No way! Not gonna happen! You're nuts, Stephen. Let's get out of here." But despite her stern words of protest, she did not move toward the door.

"O.K. You don't want to do it. I understand that. But you didn't say that you don't want to see me do it." Stephen smiled genuinely at his mother. "Mom, we need each other. I know I need you and I think you need me too. I think you're just too reluctant to admit it. Now, if you want me to stop, tell me and I will." Stephen reached a hand down to his zipper and slid it down. He waited for his mother to protest. She was silent. "Just say the word and I'll stop, Mom." No movement. No words.

Stephen reached his hand inside his fly and moments later he pulled out his penis. He kept staring his mother in the eyes. Carly's gaze was focused on her son's protruding member. Stephen held it at the base and gently shook it up and down. He asked Carly if she wanted him to put it away. She still did not move nor speak.

He began to slowly stroke himself. And he gradually became harder and harder. Stephen continued to look directly at his mother. She looked from his erection to his eyes and back again. All she could get herself to say was a feeble, "Oh, Stephen..."

"I think you like seeing this. Am I right?" Carly wanted to reply, or at least to nod her head. But she was frozen. "I like you watching me play with it, Mom. I thought I probably would, and I was right. I guess it's o.k. now to say that I was really turned on when I talked to you the other night, while I did this." He stroked in long, deliberate motions. "I loved that you talked to me, Mom. I loved hearing your voice while I did it." Carly was still silent. "Do you remember the question you asked me?" Carly looked startled. Stephen did remember. She had assured herself that he would have no recollection. "What did you ask me, Mom? Did you forget?"

Carly shook her head faintly and after a long pause, she said quietly, "I asked, 'Where do you want to stick that thing?'"

"Mmmmm, that's right. You asked where I wanted to stick ... this thing. Do you remember what I said, Mom?" Carly nodded, a bit more boldly now. "What was it? What did I say, Mom?"

Carly spoke a bit louder this time, "You said, 'In your pussy.'"

"You do remember. I honestly didn't mean to say that. It just came out. Then I tried to cover it up. But I liked that I said it. Did you like it?" Carly just looked into his eyes without making a sound. "You sure you don't want to join me, Mom? We're totally alone in here. No one would have any idea. How about touching it. Do you want to touch it?" He kept stroking his fully hard dick and continued watching his mother's expression. He waited for an answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.