The Lost Fighter - Cover

The Lost Fighter

Copyright© 2008 by SonofJohn90

Chapter 4

Aocles stared at the Viektore in shock. He knew a few had lived in secrecy but this Tol'marinea was out in the open. He bet that most didn't even know he was of the lost race. Awe then anger raced through him. Anger won out in the end.

"Why the fuck would you enslave a race! I thought you guys were suppose to be all smart. I mean you were one of the first races to gain space flight! Why slavery? What about droids or bots or prisoners. Anything but slaves. In the information I have you guys were great. Yet you enslave my entire race! How can you be superior? How can you lead these people? I bet you have slaves somewhere. Entire planets full. I bet there are other brasfet out there!" Everyone in the room looked at Aocles. Admiral Ackish quickly took up her lord's defence.

"Cadet Aocles! How can you speak to the Viektore like that? Although he looks different he is still the Th'Arirax leader. You are an insulate puppy..." The Viektore quickly cut her off.

His voice came out slowly and calmly. "Admiral Ackish you will let this man continue. He is right. We do still have entire planets of slaves. Yes they are dead but they are there." Now everyone turns to the Viektore in surprise. Here was their leader who wouldn't let them use slavery admitting they had entire planets of dead slaves. Better yet that he wasn't even Th'Arirax. "I am sorry Aocles for what my race has done to yours in the past. We were still young back then. When the Gr'Ivicus attacked us though we did release you guys to freedom. We took away the technology and let them advance on their own. Now it seems they have achieved space flight themselves but they still wear our uniform." Aocles smiled at this.

"Actually we have just gotten to the moon. I found a Tol'marinea fighter. And as of this morning I am a Tol'marinea flager." The Viektore just looked at him. Finally a smile erupted on his lips.

"So you can actually pilot a nimer. That is excellent. Before nimers wouldn't let a brasfet even in the cockpit. Now your a pilot. Although your skill is in doubt. Now before we continue I think we need to get out of public. We are attracting quite a crowd." It was true too. People were coming in to see the alien that dared to talk back to their Viektore.

The Viektore escorted them into a private chamber off of the throne room. He sat down and everyone followed suit. Abigail's face still showed her surprise. Here she was an admiral in a navy to someone not even of their race.

"Aocles please call me Sh'ant when we are alone. Now I would like to ask if it would be possible to see your nimer. I haven't seen any technology from my race for a long time. It would be an honor to meet your nimer AI. I have also heard that we may have company soon. we need you to survive so I want you to go back to Earth. You won't be going alone though. I want you to take two construction ships, one cruiser, and of course the admiral here. I'm sure she will be happy to provide what you will need. Isn't that so Admiral Ackish?"

Abigail turned at the sound of her name. When she realized who was speaking she quickly went over what was just said. "Of course Viektore. But I must ask won't we be needed here? I mean with the Gr'Ivicus coming and everything."

"No my child you will not. For our fleet either fights this off or submits to it. Now your cruiser Kultom will of course be the one going. Now in the Sol system I would like to have an extra station. We will need defense and refueling capabilities. Wouldn't hurt to have the best repair docks their either. You will both be leaving tomorrow. Tonight however I wish for you both to join me at my table for dinner. Is that all right with the both of you?" They both nodded their heads.

After that they left the private room. The admiral stood outside the door looking like she was trying to gain the courage to say something. Aocles saw this and waited patiently for her.

Finally she gained the courage.

"I know you told us of you life, but do you have anyone special back on Earth? I mean does anyone back there have your heart?" The admiral blushed as she finished saying this.

"Not really. I was more of a loner. Mostly keeping to myself. Except my friends I had almost no connection to the rest of the society. Why don't we start walking? We look less suspicious and draw less attention that way." As they started walking they continued to talk. Little did they know they were being followed.

Upon returning to his room Aocles quickly washed himself up. He wanted to get back to Hemsut. The room was okay but he felt better inside of her.

Thank you. Now I feel like you belong in me.

What do you mean you feel like I belong in you?

Easy. Until you actually started piloting me I have felt at about half power. Now when you fly me I feel really powerful. Almost as if when I was made I was created for you. Although that is absurd as I was created long before you were born. Now hurry up. I think they'll let us go for a flight. As long as we get back for your supper meeting.

I'm on my way.

And he was. He quickly left his room heading for the spaceport. He was going to take a shuttle up to the space docks and get back on the Kultom. The shuttle returning to the space docks was almost empty. Only a few people were on it. Most men but there were two women. One of them seemed to keep her eye on him though. On the space docks he quickly went through security and boarded the Kultom. He made his way to the hanger and approached Hemsut.

The cockpit opened and Aocles deftly entered it. The cockpit resealed above his head and the panels quickly became active. In a matter of minutes he had Hemsut ready for a long flight.

"Kultom flight control this is Hemsut requesting permission to launch."

"This is Kultom flight control. Your request is granted. Have a nice flight."

"Thanks flight control. See you soon." Ya right, Aocles thought to himself.

Hemsut quickly left the cruiser and headed out for the system boundary. Pretty soon he was cruising along. Lost in thoughts he never noticed the ship following him. Not even Hemsut picked it up. I can't do this. Hemsut is fine but all these other aliens are just too much. Meeting a Tol'marinea. The Th'Arirax admiral. This is wrong. I'm a human. I'm an American more importantly. The president should know about this. Then again there is Iraq. Who cares. The universe is bigger then Iraq. I need to get back to Earth. I can't stay here with ... with ... with these aliens. If I have to I will build my own fleet. I just can't stand these Aliens. Not knowing them it is just being apart of their navy or whatever. If the humans had a world government we could make peace with them. But this is not acceptable. Might as well ask Hemsut to Trans-space us back to Earth.

Acting on his thoughts Hemsut already had the coordinates set out. When they would come out they would be behind Mars. Aocles saw the numbers for travel through Trans-space and quickly had them going through his own head. He then noticed a mistake.

"Hemsut I see a mistake here on line 8 with the zone part. It should be 12 not 3. That would put us right in Gr'Ivicus territory. You're not going to get me killed are you? I mean jeez."

"I am sorry about that Aocles. My programming didn't seem to detect it. I shall fix it as you said. But may I ask how you knew it was wrong?" Although she was an AI there was a hint of wonder in her voice. He noticed it and started wondering about the expanse of the AI.

"I just know this. When ever we go and get ready for Trans-space and when we are riding it I can see the numbers flyby. I also happen to know exactly what they are. I know its weird. Especially coming from someone that has never been in space until you came along."

"Well Aocles there were actually accounts of this kind of knowledge. The Tol'marinea would every now and then take a human bride or husband. Their offspring were hybrids. These hybrids came into not only this knowledge but great power. The hybrids knew how to ride Trans-space without a computer, could read minds, had a huge imagination, were excellent pilots, and rarely they showed what you call telekinesis. I wouldn't be surprised if you have hybrid blood in you somewhere."

"Hybrids to those things. Don't like it. I mean they enslaved my race. Sure they created several races. But to actually enslave a race. That is low. Hold up Hemsut. We are nearing the exit point." And so they were. They went through the exit point followed by several cloaked ships.

Once again Aocles found himself in the familiar Trans-space. The odd colors and the transparent parts. His mind started to wander. He now knew he was part Tol'marinea. Yet from which side was undeterminable. It was most likely his dads side as he was constantly working on the cars. Then again he would have to figure out exactly how much of him was Tol'marinea blood.

You are 50% Tol'marinea. Hemsut told him once again acting on his thoughts. All evidence points to your mother actually being the Tol'marinea source.

That's impossible. She is a drug addict and a whore. How could she be part of an all powerful race. Although it kinda fits her. A slaver ends up turning to drugs and pleasure. Oh well. Gotta live how I have to live. Now Hemsut could you please tell me more of the hybrids.

"Certainly Aocles. The first hybrid appeared in galactic 3048. The hybrid grew up to become one of the best pilots. He had the knowledge, telepathy, as well as an increase of mind power past anything the Tol'marinea or humans possessed. As he bred his powers weakened as the blood line grew thinner. Eventually a Tol'marinea married into his bloodline. This was the cause of the second generation hybrid. She died at the age of 29. Her mind was too powerful and led to her committing suicide. Over the years more hybrids appeared. The most powerful was of the fourth generation hybrid. This hybrid came from the first hybrid. Her name was Atlantis Omalinea Cortum. She possessed telepathy, telekinesis, the knowledge, an exponential increase of mind power, and her physical prowess was to be admired. Eventually her descendants married and bred more into the Tol'marinea race. There hasn't been another generation of hybrids yet.

"Although if your blood test is correct your mother is on of Atlantis's descendants. I guess this would make you the fifth generation. From the records your powers should surpass those of Atlantis. Only time will tell."

In his mind Aocles saw the end of Trans-space. He was finally home. He was going to go have a long talk with his mother when he got back down to Earth. They exited Trans-space to find a rude gun contraption. From the looks of it, it came from the international space station. They quickly went around it and descended back to the ground. He didn't bother to hide the ship at the junkyard. He landed in front of his house.

His dad was sitting on the front porch staring at the ship. Aocles opened the cockpit and climbed out. His dad's eyes widened when he saw his son. Aocles walked up to his dad and sat down on the porch swing.

"Hello father."

"Hello son," he said in return. His voice was scratchy. Almost as if he had been crying a lot recently. He broke down and started sobbing. Aocles got up and went to his dad. He hugged him and gave him comfort. "I ... I ... I thought I lost you. After the email I just waited. I thought you might be home in the morning but you weren't. Its been two days. But looking at this ship in front of me I can kinda see why. I mean jeez. Who wouldn't leave this pitiful planet for a chance to fly off into space. Most likely to save some beautiful alien dignitary. So did you come home to introduce me to this dignitary?"

"No father I came home because I couldn't stand the races out there. The Gr'Ivicus are practically warring with everyone. The Th'Arirax seemed nice at first but they are lead by a Tol'marinea. The Tol'marinea are the ones that enslaved our race. Of course they eventually let us free, but they had us enslaved for centuries. I just couldn't stand being out there, away from the familiar."

"Darn I was hoping for a beautiful dignitary. Well I guess I can do for just my son." They both stood up and headed inside. Before crossing the threshold into his house he turns back to Hemsut.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.