Silique
Chapter 1: Silique

Copyright© 2008 by Legacy

Trat sat in the command chair, if you could call it that. There was not much to command, at least not any longer. Trat had just disconnected his module from the main transportation pod train, directing the transport pods into a collision course with a nearby sun. The mission was to plant a colony on a distant world. The cargo was a complete colony complete with over five thousand inhabitants. Something went wrong in deep space and the life support systems had failed. The food rations were mostly ok, but without a population, they also became expendable.

Trat was the last of his/her/its species anywhere within several hundred light years.

The Golan's were an intelligent species that evolved on a geologically violent planet. Their history was littered with both political and geological upheaval. There were numerous points in the species history where the Golan were nearly extinct. This is actually the case for many sizable species on Golan.

This regular devastation was compensated for by evolution. The Golan and many of the main evolutionary branches of plants and animals had learned to collect genetic diversity within a single organism. This was done through the storage of eggs from various individuals.

In the plant life, seeds were transported across a complicated root system. In the mobile life, a series of tentacle straws could be extended from just below the belly. In many ways, the Golan looked a lot like Earth species; they just leaned toward the robust. The skin was noticeably thicker. Of course, the colors were very different. The small differences in the atmosphere on Golan and Earth made for a very different visible and invisible spectrum of solar radiation.

Trat's mission was now clear.

With the primary goal unachievable, Trat had the sole responsibility for establishing an outpost on Earth. Trat was alone, but carried the genetic identities of over fifty of his species.

Getting to Earth without being noticed would be difficult. Flying in like a fireball would surely not work. Gliding in with other interstellar objects seemed a more reasonable approach. Human had developed a way to track and monitor those objects, but it appeared they could not watch so closely as to see Trat's small ship.

On a relatively clear night in August Trat found his opportunity to glide in with the Perseid Meteor Storms.

All indications said Trat had landed without the notice of anything more substantial than a bison.

The plan from the beginning was to establish a colony. The Golan had no plans toward conquest or even trade. The Golan were driven to survival by eons of being wiped out and having to pop up somewhere else with little more than the skin on their backs. The Golan were a practical people who did what they could with what their planet and local environment handed them.

Upon landing, the action began. This was exciting for Trat as the approach into Earth from the solar systems edge was long, slow and uneventful. The remote ship lifted silently from the top of the command module. It headed off in a westerly direction towards the small town, which the computers had selected as a potentially viable colony source.

This was central Montana. Population was sparse and the roads were often empty. Not much went into an out of this area until the cattle ranged through.

The target town was actually a little south of Trat's position. A small ranching town located along a winding ravine. It had a small population of less than 500 and was as isolated as any town on the continent. The weather on Earth was mild by Golan standards so the fluctuation between summer and winter would not be an issue for Trat, unless it was an issue for the indigenous population. This town had survived over a hundred years; it would be fine for another two years.

The remote ship took weather data and with the assistance of some samples of local flora and fauna calculated the requirements for the next phase. The remote ship returned to the command module that had already begun burying itself into the local hillside.

The next night, the remote ship lifted off again, this time carrying a payload of powdery substance that would be distributed into the atmosphere above the nearby town.

Before the ship returned, Trat headed out of the command module through a tunnel left behind as the command module continued to bury itself. The ship was hidden, but not well enough that it could not be found. It was a risk to leave it alone unattended.

It was late at night and the town was asleep. There was no one about. Even the local law enforcement was asleep at his desk. The dust like powder had ensured all native animal life would be asleep for the next couple of hours. This would be the window of opportunity for Trat to complete his or her portion of the mission.

Trat made the rounds of the entire town searching for human females. The ideal target would be early in the species breading age range, but far from her ovulation time as the Golan seeds would need some time to adapt to the new hosts biology.

The first house Trat arrived at was a small home with five occupants, two adult and 3 adolescents. Trat entered the large bedroom with the one female adult.

Trat pulled the bed covers back to reveal a fit woman in her 40s. She wore a light gown with panties covering her sex organs. Trat arched his back to extend one of the seed tentacles. With his hand, Trat pulled the clothing aside. The tentacle was no more than an eight of an inch in diameter and slid easily inside the vaginal opening of the woman. The sleeping woman did not even flinch as the tentacle slid easily through the vagina up into one of the woman's fallopian tubes towards the ovary.

A seed consisting of a tough outer shell was implanted into the ovaries of the woman. No larger a pea and made mostly of liquid, the pea should go completely unnoticed even under external imaging.

Finished with the implantation, Trat moved on to the other rooms. The same procedure was administered to the younger daughters, both early teens.

The night was long for Trat, but it would soon end and the waiting would begin again. Trat found the population of the town somewhat older than the mission plan had hopped. Most of the females were beyond childbearing age. In the end, Trat had left his 57 seeds in the ovaries of girls and women between the ages of 10 and 40. With the best estimates the command module systems could conclude, around 30 of the females would bear Golan / Human hybrid children in the coming months.

Trat returned to the module, now almost completely buried, where he would wait.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.