Bus Ride Home - Cover

Bus Ride Home

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Elena has unexpected pleasure when she takes a bus home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Humor   Gang Bang  

When Elena got on the bus for her long ride home, she noticed there were not too many people on it. She saw a few older people and then some rather rough looking boys, so she went to the back to sit at the long bench seat. She took out a book to read and placed her bag on the floor.

As she read, sitting in the middle of the seat, she felt eyes on her every so often. She was wearing a short, spaghetti-strap summer dress because of the heat. She was not wearing a bra, either, but had on thong panties. She would look up from her book to see those boys looking back at her and talking and laughing to each other. Once she saw one look at her legs and say something to the others and they laughed. She felt safe on the bus, however, and did not move, although she thought about it.

She was well into her book so continued reading without noticing too much more. So she did not notice when the bus emptied except for those boys. She was at a rather sexy part of the book that was making her imagine being the girl being ravaged by two men. The boy was almost up to her when she looked up. When he saw her look, he put his finger to his lips to indicate for her to be quiet. She started to say something, but he insisted that she be quiet.

He then sat by her and indicated, without speaking, for her to continue reading. As she read about the girl in the book sucking a cock while being fucked doggy-style, she noticed the boy was trying to read it too. She looked at him, and he looked at her with a sly smile on his face. She closed the book then, but he took it and tried to find her spot again without speaking. He found the page right away and gave it to her, telling her to read again.

"No," she told him. "I don't feel like reading now."

"Read it to me, bitch," he then said through clenched teeth, and he also pulled out a knife and showed it to her. "Now will you read it?" he asked meanly.

Elena was worried now, knowing her hometown was still a good hour away with no more stops on the way. "Start right there," he told her, indicating the part she had just read.

So with a fear-filled voice, Elena read: "Sara moaned as she sucked on the huge cock in her mouth while another was impaling her pussy. She hardly noticed when two more men entered the room."

"Aha, a gangbang scene, I love a gangbang scene," the boy interjected as she saw him rubbing his crotch. The other three boys then arrived from the front of the bus; one sitting on Elena's other side and the other two on each seat directly in front of her.

"Wait until you hear this, guys," the one boy told them. "Continue reading, slut."

Elena skipped a couple of paragraphs and read: "Sara was now riding one big dick, while she sucked another and had two more in her hands."

"Lousy writing but great content," the boy on her right now interjected. "But we should make our own story right here. What do you say, boys?"

Now she looks in the book without reading and sees the first boy pull off his jeans and under shorts to free his hard dick. It must be 26 cm, she thinks to herself. She tries to concentrate on the book, but then he takes it from her and puts it in her bag.

Elena looks at him, and he smiles back at her and tells her to look at his cock. She watches him stroke it slowly, and then he reaches over and places his hand on her left tit. She tells him out loud, "Please, no," but he puts his finger to her lips to indicate silence. Then he raises her arm and indicates she should leave it there. The other boy raises her other arm and has her do the same as he also pulls off his jeans and shorts. His hard dick is also big.

Now she has both arms raised and both boys are playing with her tits and stroking their dicks. Then they pull down her spaghetti straps to reveal them. Each of the boys grabs a tit now and squeezes, then pinches her nipples. Then the first boy reaches up and takes her arm down and to his cock. He has her now stroke his big, hard cock, and Elena is too afraid not to. Seeing this, the other boy also has her do the same. Now she closes her eyes and just strokes the cocks.

With her eyes shut tight, Elena feels their cocks' intense hardness and feels that blood-filled vein on each as well. She seems in another world as she begins to stroke tighter and faster. And she feels them pushing their cocks up in her hands, and each moans.

Now she feels a third hand at the top of her panties, reaching slowly down them. It is then that she realizes that her cunt has become wet. The hand rubs it, and then she feels a finger inserted. It fingers her slowly and gently, and then she feels another finger added. She gives an involuntary moan of pleasure, and the two fingers increase their speed. She feels another hand pulling off her panties quickly and lifting her skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.