Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 265: Introducing What We Did for My Soccer Team; Part One

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 265: Introducing What We Did for My Soccer Team; Part One - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday, June 27, 2005

This chapter has jumped ahead four days. Not much happened over summer that was relevant to my ascendancy, so day-by-day reporting isn't needed.

^

A couple of days after Savannah's test ride in my new car, I invited my soccer team to Julia's, excluding the guys who'd just graduated, had serious girlfriends, were virgins, or were too immature for what I had in mind. That left five of them. That many because they didn't actually have to be mature, just be able to fake it for a few hours. They were: Max, Logan (not to be confused with OSU's helpful computer guy of the same name), Jason, Tristan and Peter.

Also in attendance were Julia, Carol, Ava, Alexis and Pat. They'd all agreed to participate, after I'd given them a lengthy explanation of what I was planning and why.

I'd lured my teammates here without explaining what it was for, merely hinting that they'd be glad they came. Between my criterion of "non-virgins only," and telling them not to come if they already had a girlfriend who they couldn't risk making jealous, they couldn't get here fast enough. They all arrived early and excited, putting my judgments of their maturites into doubt.

They were momentarily distracted by the sight of my new car parked in front of the Williams', so I took two loads of my teammates on short demo drives.

[A couple of By The Ways: First, shortly after seeing my car, I remembered that an SC430 with exactly the same interior and exterior coloring is featured at the beginning of the Terminator 3 movie. It gets hijacked and blown up soon into the movie, which I'm rather hoping doesn't happen to mine. Second, I'd made a special trip over to Alexis' house the day after getting my new car, to give her a test run in it. That seemed only fair, considering it was more-or-less named after her. She'd loved the car, and had suggested the name similarity meant I should give it to her. I replied that the only thing I was likely to give her was a spanking for suggesting that. So we did that instead. Only a token amount though, because we were concentrating on having experimental sex: finding out how many ways we could have sex in and on my new car. As it turned out, the car's looks impressed the panties off girls, but it was too small to be any practical use after that. We were forced to improvise.]

We gathered in the Guys' Room where I did the introductions, then explained to my teammates, "I've got a terrible problem: too many girls are chasing after me. This is when you all express your sympathy for me."

After the sympathetic boos died down, I continued, "Some of the girls I like very much, the ones here being my special favorites. Many others I don't know well enough to have much opinion about, and the remainder are the girls that don't suit me. Most that I don't like I simply tell to stay away from me, but there's a subset of them that are VERY selfish, deceitful and beautiful. They're lying their asses off to get their grubby hands on my money, so I don't mind lying back to them. Even though they're beautiful, they don't have anything I want because I've got enough wonderful lovers already. But you guys don't have enough lovers, do you?"

They agreed that they did not have enough lovers. Their agreements were very loud and repetitive, to make sure I understood the situation clearly. My teammates had a feeling about where this was heading, and they were quite willing to admit anything at all to get what they hoped they were going to get. Guys will do anything for sex, including throwing away our self-respect. It's usually the very first thing we cast aside.

"Some of those girls have told me they'll do anything I want, but they're bullshitting. If I asked them to have sex with any of you, they'd slap my face and refuse. So I can't give them to you, but we can try to trick them into it."

"Which girls are you talking about?"

"There are several. The girls that tend to be the most dishonest and greedy are the beautiful ones, because they think they deserve the best and they consider themselves so far above everybody else that the normal rules - like honesty and decency - don't apply to them. Forget the girls who were seniors last year. There were plenty of those Queen Bitches, but they're not likely to want to hang around with schoolboys now. If I stumble on one who volunteers for it, she'll be included, but I'm not going to waste time contacting any of them. Possible ex-11th graders are Adriana Richardson..."

"ADRIANA! Christ, she's HOT! No way are we gonna get a shot at her. She wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near us."

"You're underestimating her greed. Have you heard my funny, new joke: Wheelbarrow?"

"Huh?"

I explained Adriana's laughing at that 'joke', concluding with, "She's VERY good at fooling guys. The last couple of times I talked to her, I would've sworn she was sincerely interested in me, rather than my money..."

"I thought it was Julia's father who won the money?"

"The short answer is that two-thirds of the money is mine. Do you want to talk about my money, or your having sex with girls like Adriana?"

"Mmm. Difficult choice. My having sex with Adriana please, haha."

"Don't get too focused on Adriana. For all I know she might've gone away for the summer. I was trying to list all the girls who're possibilities and you jumped on the first name. Hold your hormones in check while I tell you the other girls I've got in mind."

Of the five teammates who were here, two were recent ex-11th graders, two ex-10th and one ex-9th (Max, Logan, Jason, Tristan and Peter respectively). I'd been intending to name the girls in grade order as well - not that it was necessary, as every boy knows the names of every beautiful girl in school - and I got back to that now. Naturally they couldn't hold their hormones in check, so I was interrupted several more times.

I eventually got the list done, to their considerable pleasure. All the girls I'd named were at least B+'ers, with Adriana easily an A+. Obviously soccer players deserve the best, so I'd picked the best-looking bitches. There was plenty of choice, as the most greedy and dishonestly manipulative girls are nearly all on the A-list. Those were the girls who'd had YEARS of constant success at egotistically manipulating guys. They were so used to treating guys with contempt that they'd never given a moment's thought to how they should have approached me. They'd stuck to their very thoroughly tried-and-true method (more accurately, "tried-and-false but nonetheless invariably successful method"). In doing so, they had volunteered themselves for some counter-manipulation.

My plan for the Target Girls had one major theme: they'd learn that the fastest way to get me to like them was to be friendly to my friends, and they'd also learn that my favorite girls were all very sexually active among my group of male friends, which we'd achieve almost entirely by smoke, mirrors and outright lies. The obvious implication being that if a Target Girl wanted to be one of my favorites, she should also be sexual with my teammates.

I started by explaining, "I can't tell any of the 'Target Girls' - as I'm calling them - to have sex with any of you. We can't even hint at that, or they'll smell a rat and you'll never get anything from them. We have to trick them into thinking it's THEIR idea that they should have sex with you. With the cooperation of these five wonderful girls, we're going to set up a big con job that the Target Girls will be suckered into. We're going to PRETEND that because you guys are my best friends, my special girls feel free to enjoy being very sexual with you. That's PRETEND! These girls are going FAR beyond the call of duty to help me get revenge on the girls who're trying to fuck me over. These girls are MINE, so if any of you make a nuisance of yourself with any of them, you'll be kicked in the ass and out of this group. I don't want ANY sexual crap from you guys toward my favorite girls. That's what the Target Girls are for. Okay?"

The main reason my girls were going along with this wasn't to get revenge on the Target Girls. Except for Alexis, who had a nasty streak in her, the others didn't care much about that. They were doing it because I'd asked them to. I had several reasons for wanting to do this plan:

  • I should start spending more time with guys, improve my relationships with them, understand them better, have some of them on my 'side' next school-year, etc. I was reasonably sure that getting some of my male friends fucked by the school's A-list beauty queens would be a good start.

  • For the experience in learning how to out-manipulate experienced manipulators.

  • The irony of using the Targets' weapon of choice (sex) against them was irresistible. I quite like irony, and sex is good too.

  • Being slightly evil has a fascination that I had no interest in resisting this time, not when the victims of it had been at least that evil themselves, and for several years.

My teammates promised they wouldn't dream of hitting on any of my girls. They were lying of course, as guys will hit on anything, but they'd heard my message. They also included several questions about my plan with their reassurances. They must've been eager, I guess.

I carried on, "We're going have a practice session over the next couple of hours, so you'll be able to carry off the act I want. You guys have to learn how to act cool about sex. Don't chase it, and ESPECIALLY don't even hint about wanting it from the Target Girls. As far as they're concerned, you get all the sex you want from these girls. 'My Girls' - as I'm calling them to separate from the 'Target Girls' - and I will do the talking to get the Targets into the frame of mind where they come to you and ask for sex. You guys just have to be cool about bodies and sex. Can you do that?"

"Sure, no problem," they all insisted. Not particularly convincingly, as they were all visibly over-excited by the prospect of "bodies and sex."

I gave Carol the nod, and she pulled her one-piece dress off. She was left wearing her wonderfully indecent, tiny, see-through Australian bikini (it'd arrived by now). Carol twisted and turned, to show herself off as best as possible. With Carol's body and that bikini, "best as possible" was fucking fantastic! For reasons I totally sympathized with, the guys made COMPLETE donkeys out of themselves, braying a succession of very stupid comments. They were stunned, gobsmacked, and very immaturely excited, just like I'd been the first time I'd seen Carol in that bikini. Carol was having fun, so she added "leaning forward" to her "twist and turn" repertoire, which did nothing toward helping the guys get their act together.

Carol had volunteered for this little job because she had the largest breasts and sexiest bikini of these five girls. Pat was the only competition Carol had in the breast department, Julia, Ava and Alexis being slim. Pat could've borrowed Carol's bikini, but Carol was happy to do it. She'd happily admitted that she'd get a kick out of it. I was happy that Carol was so confident, as this was only a few days after the Aquatic Center group date, so Julia and I had only just begun on the process of encouraging Carol's self-confidence; not that she'd ever lacked confidence about how boys would respond to her body.

[As a VERY important digression, when the Australian bikinis had arrived, I liked them so much that I ordered a couple dozen more, in a variety of sizes, colors, and in the two see-through fabrics they came in. The additional ones hadn't arrived yet, but they will in plenty of time for when we finally get the mansion.]

I loudly called, to get my teammates very distracted attention, "You guys aren't being cool, like you promised to be. You're too busy being PATHETIC!"

Jason defended himself, "I don't care; your sister's HOT! I think I'm in love, haha." The others were equally uncool.

It took a couple of minutes to get the guys calmed down enough to have any hope of an intelligent conversation with them.

I said, "We planned that little stunt to demonstrate how NOT to behave. It's funny how we knew you guys would react so pathetically. If you react ANYTHING like that in front of the Targets, you'll ruin not just your chance, but the other guys' chances too. That doesn't worry me, because I'll just red card the Target Girls and they won't bother me again, but it's going to hugely piss the rest of you off if one of you screws everything up by acting like an immature, little sex-crazed idiot. Do you think you can ACT like you're NOT 'immature little sex-crazed idiots'? Because if you can't, you might as well go home now rather than ruining it for all the other guys."

Each of them VERY sincerely insisted that there was no need for him to go home now; that he could act mature, if he wanted to.

"Let me point out that there are six guys counting me, and five girls. There's one too many guys. We're looking for an excuse to eliminate one guy, and it's NOT going to be me. Behaving immaturely will ruin the whole plan for all the other guys, so that's the rule from now on. If one of you behaves immaturely over this, you won't be allowed to participate anymore. Got it?"

"Yes," x 5, plus an assortment of very sincere assurances.

"Most of you are barely looking elsewhere, but everyone look at Carol now."

A request they were happy to comply with, whereupon Ava undid the back of Carol's top then pulled it off, while Julia pulled Carol's butt-floss bottoms down. In a couple of seconds Carol was gloriously stark naked.

"Wow!" involuntarily from one of the guys.

Ava dropped Carol's top of the floor, to free up her hands to reach around both of Carol's sides to cup the undersides of Carol's breasts.

"{Groan}," from another of the sincerely promised-to-be-mature guys.

Ava's twiddled Carol's nipples while Julia reached up to run a fingertip over the lips of Carol's shaved-bare pussy.

The guys' promises to be mature were shattered. They lost every shred of anything that vaguely related to maturity. Their eyes were bugging out and their mouths were gaping open. I refused to look at any other parts of their anatomies.

I loudly asked, "Which guy reacted the worst, girls?"

It took the guys a second or two, and then they realized they'd been trapped. They said "Oh no!" or similar, and they all looked guilty and VERY worried.

The girls had a quick huddle (Ava and Carol had a headstart in that activity), to pick the loser, then Julia announced, "Peter was the worst."

"{Groan}," from a sick looking Peter. "That wasn't fair! No one could resist that. You can't blame..."

I interrupted, "You were the WORST, Peter. All five of you were pathetic, but you were the worst. You don't have an excuse for that. I'll give you a choice though: either go home or strip naked now."

"Huh? You want me to strip. Why?"

"Because you were the most immature idiot, and that has a penalty. If you want to be part of this plan, strip; otherwise go home."

"But..."

The rest of the guys shouted down Peter's objection, yelling "Don't be such a pussy," and other helpful suggestions.

Peter wasn't happy to strip, although he hadn't seemed to have any moral objections to the process when it was being done to Carol. He had no real choice now, so he started doing so.

Carol started putting her dress back on, causing the guys to moan.

I said, "Listen to me SERIOUSLY guys. You promised to behave maturely and then broke your promises when Carol showed off her bikini. Then you promised again, but broke them again when she stripped. Now you're STILL moaning like idiots when Carol covers up. Once or maybe twice is understandable, but that's all the chances you're getting. Any more immature reactions are going to get the perpetrators kicked out. I can't make my plan work unless you've got enough brains to not look like complete dickheads. From this second on, regardless of what happens, you must act maturely or you'll be sent home. Got it?"

They sincerely re-promised me, yet again.

Peter was naked now, so I told him, "Peter, walk back in forth in front of the girls, so they can get a good look at you."

"Ahh, why?"

"So I can see if you or any of the others behaves immaturely. I'm kind of hoping you all do, because I'm getting tired of this."

With that reminder about what was at stake, Peter paraded back and forth in front of the girls. They tried to get a reaction out of him or the other guys by verbally teasing Peter, but no one responded.

Although Peter did "respond" when Alexis reached out and started fondling his cock.

He also stopped, looked at me, and asked, "Ahh, umm, I don't know what to do?"

Alexis answered, "Don't worry, I do, haha," as she started jacking his cock.

We hadn't planned this activity - Alexis had risen to the occasion, so to speak - but we did plan to get everyone naked, and this was a good time for me to say, "Strip guys," to the rest of them.

They couldn't get their clothes off fast enough! They stripped in record time, then leaped forward eager to have their cocks played with too. A couple of them were particularly visibly eager, if you take my drift.

I turned to the girls, gave them a wink, then said, "I think they're too pathetic. They couldn't pretend to be mature if their lives depended on it. Should we send them all home?"

The guys protested, denied they'd been immature, wanted to know what I was talking about, etc.

I said, "You all thought you were going to get a hand-job, and you stripped like all your Christmases had come at once. You threw you clothes all over the place in your haste, and Logan and Tristan are hard, for God's sake. If Adriana was here now, how cool about sex would she think any of you are?"

They knew the shameful answer to that question, but they still tried to defend themselves. "We didn't know it was part of the test," was the one of the many weak excuses that I responded to.

"A minute ago I told you, 'From this second on, regardless of what happens, you must act maturely or you'll be sent home.' You couldn't last one minute, so the Target Girls are going to see through you so quickly it's not worth trying my plan. I can't believe how pathetic you guys are." Actually I could easily believe it, as I'd been exactly the same only a few months ago. "I think it's hopeless. What do you think, Julia?"

Julia answered, "They confirm everything I've always thought about boys when sex is the topic. Their brains stop working and they can't control themselves. Your plan requires them to think, so I think your plan is doomed to failure. You might as well call it off."

Alexis, who'd stopped playing with Peter's peter, added, "It's normally good that they're so stupid and easily led by sex, but not this time."

The guys were protesting, insisting they hadn't known I'd been serious before but they knew it now, promising to try much harder, etc. Guys will say anything to get sex. To get it with girls like Adriana and Savannah, there's no limit to what crap guys will spout. For some reason, being unable to think apparently doesn't stop our mouths from spouting endless justifications for having sex.

Julia suggested, "Why don't you do this with some of the guys in your college lectures? They'd be more sensible than these dummies."

"That's a good idea. Especially because the girls would be a much more interested in college guys."

"{Groan}." | "I promise we can do it! We know what you want now." | Etc.

"I don't believe you can. Every one of you is too pathetic. One of you is bound to give it away long before it's had a chance to work."

"No we won't! We've got it now. PLEASE give us another chance. PLEEZE." (Have I mentioned that guys are pathetic about sex?)

"Okay. ONE more chance. Not even that; HALF a chance..."

"THANK YOU," x 5, followed by more meaningless, although very sincere, promises and reassurances.

"I mean it when I say HALF a chance. Even the hint of acting uncool about sex will get you sent home. I'm tired of trying to help you guys when you can't be bothered to think before you open your mouths to ruin any hope I have of the plan working."

I got them each of them to sequentially and individually promise they'd act maturely from now on, and to confirm that they understood that even just one more small mistake would mean it'd be all over for the idiot that opened his mouth.

Once they last of them had done that, I carried on with, "I really am tired of this. The girls and I are doing it for your benefit, because you're friends of mine, but you're your own worst enemies. What's the point of trying to help you if you keep sabotaging what we're trying to do?"

They felt compelled to repeat their meaningless reassurances.

"I'm not interested in your reassurances; you've broken your promises too many times for them to have any value now. I'm only going to judge you by your maturity and coolness, and I have no tolerance for any more plan-ruining behavior.

-- "Apart from my sister Carol, I could be upstairs in Julia's bedroom with the other girls now, naked and having a fivesome. The five of us have had sex together before, and it's great because all the girls get off with each other as well as with me, so we have a REALLY wild time..."

Max broke first, saying, "Christ! You lucky bastard..."

"Bye Max."

"Huh? Oh no, I didn't mean it that way. I was just saying you were lucky..."

I knew an easy way to cut off the argument. I asked, "Girls, put your hand up if you think Max's comment would've seemed immature and uncool to Adriana?" It was really an unfair question, as Adriana thinks anyone who's not a multi-millionaire star quarterback is uncool.

I put my hand up, and used NP to push Carol's and Julia's hands up too, so there was no mistaking my intention. The guys had had enough chances, and I remembered Vanessa's comments to Julia about eliminating girls was the only way to get the survivors to take it seriously.

Carol and Julia raised their hands, Julia adding, "Not only what he said, but the expression on his face was pathetic too. Adriana would've laughed at him."

Pat and Alexis followed our lead, putting their hands up too, signaling the demise of Max's hopes for his sex-life.

Max wasn't taking it lying down. He protested repeatedly, "I didn't know that was a test. You didn't tell us you'd restarted the tests. It's a fact; you ARE lucky. You can't blame me for stating a fact..."

"Get dressed and go home Max."

"It's not fair! You were deliberately trying to trap us..."

"OF COURSE I was. Don't you think Adriana and the other girls are going to try to find out the true story before she offers to have sex with all of you? She's INCREDIBLY tricky; and you just convinced me that you haven't got a hope in hell of outwitting her. You'd ruin it for everyone if you stayed in the group, so please leave. I STRONGLY suggest you keep our plan secret too, or everyone on the team will be extremely pissed off with your spoiling it for them."

"I don't want to go. I know I can do it for real, when Adriana and the other girls are around. This isn't real..."

"You PROMISED several times to behave maturely HERE. I'm not interested in arguing. Either you leave now, or the girls and I will go upstairs and lock ourselves in Julia's bedroom. I'm sure we'll find something more enjoyable to do than bang our heads against a brick wall down here. Take responsibility for your actions - YOU screwed up. Stop with the excuses, wish the other guys good luck, and be a man by leaving without making a major drama out of it."

It took another couple of minutes, but Max eventually and dejectedly got dressed and left.

Max had left as a very unhappy guy, so I told the others, "Presuming the plan is still on when you've finished here today, I suggest you get hold of Max and cheer him up somehow, otherwise he might leak the plan. I'll leave that to you guys, because this is mainly for your benefit. I can get sex from the Target Girls much easier than going to all this trouble, so you guys can do whatever running around is needed. Okay?"

"Yeah, we'll talk with him."

"Good. I mentioned at the beginning that there was one too many guys. The only reason I said that was to pressure you into behaving sensibly, to see if it was possible. Now the numbers are equal, don't think you're safe. I have absolutely nothing against there being more girls than guys, and the plan doesn't call for us to be paired up anyway. The WHOLE idea of the plan is that the girls seem to be friendly with ALL of you, because that's what we want the Target Girls to do. In other words, don't relax. One more half-a-screw-up from any of you, and you'll be joining Max. If I end up having to fuck all the Target Girls myself because none of you are sensible enough to control yourself, then I'm not going to be too upset about it. At least I gave you guys a chance."

"We understand. Thanks, Mark."

"I'll stop deliberately testing you now to get on with preparing for the plan, but the girls and I are still watching you carefully. If any of us see you behave foolishly, we'll blow the whistle on you. That's going to be the case for months probably, because you're not going to get A-list girls to ask you for sex unless you come across a hell of a lot better than you've been behaving for the last few minutes. If you don't think you're up to it, you can walk away at any time..."

#4: <Yeah, like that'll happen!>

" ... The first group date we'll have with any of the Target Girls will be to a quiet swimming spot somewhere. I'm going to scout some locations tomorrow, because we want quite a lot of privacy.

-- "There'll be all of us, some of the Target Girls, and several other girls for camouflage, otherwise the Targets would get suspicious. My Girls will be wearing bikinis like the one you briefly saw Carol wear, or they'll be topless. They'll also be equally friendly and sexual to all of you. When they want suntan lotion, they'll ask one or two of you to rub it on them. They'll lie on their front, you rub the lotion on everywhere, including their butt. You don't make a big deal about it; just do it as if you've done it dozens of times before. Then they'll roll over and you do their front, even their breasts and nipples if they ask you to.

-- "Two key points. First, you guys have to be casual and treat all the girls equally. While you're rubbing lotion on one of them, chat with one of the others, or to one of the guys, to give the impression that rubbing the girl's body doesn't have any significance to you. Second, none of you initiate anything the girls haven't already given you permission to do. If Alexis lets you rub lotion into her breasts, that doesn't mean Pat will. That especially applies to Carol. She's going to be with us quite often, and she's going to be relaxed about the sexual activity, but she's not going to be a participant in most of it. Obviously she's too young, and there's another reason which doesn't matter for now.

-- "When the other people see all of us being so casual about sex, they're going to ask questions. When a non-Target can hear your answer, say 'We're just friends; they're Mark's girlfriends, not ours.' But if only Target Girls can hear you, say things like, 'A gentleman doesn't talk, ' or, 'We prefer to keep things quiet, ' or, 'Ask the girls; it's up to them how much they want to be known.' Those are answers that say nothing, but imply there's more. The Targets will be very turned off if you're boastful, and they'll be very impressed if you're discreet and respectful. They don't see much of that from the guys at school, and they're not going to have sex with guys they consider beneath them unless they know the guys will keep quiet about it afterward.

-- "My Girls will let the Targets know that they are MY girls, but because you guys are my best friends, I'm very happy to have My Girls give you a good time whenever the girls want. NOT when YOU want; the girls are the bosses. It's a fun, casual thing, and none of you are allowed to get possessive or ask the girls out on dates, or anything like that. The girls are MINE, but they're having fun with you and making you happy because you're my friends, and I like to see my friends happy.

-- "The girls will let the Targets know that I REALLY like girls who're friendly with my best friends. The Targets wouldn't believe that coming from you or me, but they'll believe it coming from these girls, so you owe them big time! They're willing to let some other girls think they're sleeping with you, which doesn't help their reputations at all, so make sure you give them a huge amount of appreciation and respect. And do NOT run around boasting about it to anyone else. If you do that, you'll be kicked out of this group and these girls will spread the rumor all over school that you're useless at sex.

-- "Never forget that the Target Girls are chasing me. Even if this plan works and they start wanting to make themselves look good in my eyes by getting sexy with my friends, don't for a second think they're interested in you. They'll be USING you to get to me. That's why I'm happy to encourage them to offer themselves to you. They get out-tricked, and you guys get a good time. For God's sake don't fall in love with them, or anything stupid like that. I see you thinking that I'm talking nonsense, but believe me, some of these girls are SUPERB at playing mind-games with guys. If Adriana thought that having one of you fall in love with her improved her chances with me, then you'd be worshipping the ground she walks on within a week. These girls can be DEADLY. Don't forget it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.