Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 258: Satisfying Two Appetites

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 258: Satisfying Two Appetites - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Monday, June 20, 2005 (Continued)

Not long before we left, one of the girls asked, "When can we do this again, Mark?"

Obviously she wasn't one of my regulars, or she would've asked Julia. I threw caution to the wind by taking a shot at answering it myself, "I'm busy tomorrow, because that's when I'm hoping to buy my new car." Actually it was Julia who was doing the hoping. I was too conflicted to "hope" to buy a new car. I liked the cars we'd been testing, but I didn't like the idea of spending at least $50,000 on a car. Julia had no such conflict. She seemed to be positively looking forward to it.

-- "I don't know how many of you have bought houses before, but that takes a lot of work too. And we're on vacation, so planning ahead is too hard. We don't have any other recreational activities planned yet, so I suggest you keep an eye on the website. If we do anything we're happy to have other people come to, we'll mention it there."

"When would be the best time to check it?"

Julia answered for me, "Mark isn't on a schedule. He could post something anytime during the day or night. Maybe something will get several weeks notice, maybe it'll appear on the site as we walk out the door. It's up to you to check it as often as you want."

One of the girls was even foolish enough to ask to be texted when something new was put on the site. Many of the other girls sat up, obviously very happy with that idea.

Julia answered, "You've got to be joking! We don't have time to send out dozens or hundreds of texts every time..."

"You can automate it, Julia. The computer can have a list of cellphone numbers and can send them all the same message whenever you want."

#6: <Wow. That's pretty cool. Isn't technology amazing.>

Julia wasn't impressed by the idea, "No way. That'd take me too long to manage. That website isn't for YOUR benefit, it's for Mark's, so you'll have to check it yourselves."

Which pretty much killed that conversation.

On the topic of my website, most of the random, girl members of the public that'd flirted with me today, I'd flirted back with, but I hadn't given them my phone number or taken theirs. I was VERY reluctant to hand out mine because I could too easily imagine that becoming a nightmare. I'd lucked into having a number that had been kept private for long enough for me to learn that keeping it that way was a good idea. I hadn't taken theirs because I knew I'd never get around to doing anything about them. I had - more accurately, Julia had - a pile of phone numbers from freshman and senior girls, as well as occasional girls like Pretty Emily (the girl I'd chatted with to kill time with in the swimwear store), and we'd done nothing useful with them. Adding to the pile was pointless. I'd just told those flirters who had particularly small bikinis over particularly large chests about my website's address and password, telling them to check it for other places I'd be in the future. They'd thought I was strange, and no doubt they'd think I was even stranger when they read what the site contained, but some of them might turn up again.

After the first couple of times I'd given out my website, I talked to Julia about it. She agreed to do a document for such girls, and another to announce that the pipeline scheme was back in business. Over summer vacation girls had a choice of getting together in a group of sixteen, contacting Julia when they were ready, and in due course starting their journey through the pipeline system; or they could remain totally casual.

Pipeline girls were guaranteed to have dates with me, which would get closer and closer to one-on-one dates, but they risked getting eliminated along the way. Casual girls could come to publicized group dates whenever they noticed and wanted, but they'd always be one of a crowd. Those two types of dates, plus my being able to call up individual girls, should result in a fun-filled summer for me. The website would contain a notice that carded girls should not turn up to casual dates. If they did, they'd be ignored by everybody, and we'd tell the other girls to ignore them too. It hadn't happened today, but it was obviously what had to be done.

My last conversation of note before we left was with Savannah. When I'd first assigned her to Carol I'd intended to have a talk with her before we went home, but during the afternoon I'd changed my mind and had decided to ignore her as a way of making her feel even more insecure. She needed it, as she was far too secure about her sex appeal. As departure time grew nearer, I could see Savannah become very aware of my lack of interest in her, and how much competition she had, and her behavior improved. She started acting willing and helpful, rather than slowly obedient as she'd been most of the day, and she kept looking at me to see if I'd noticed. As she was pretending to be willing, I pretended not to notice.

I started the slow process of saying my goodbyes, talking briefly to most of the girls individually. To Savannah I made a compliment about how her white bikini suited her, and joked about her having to do a lot more swimming practice before she could beat me in a race (she'd tried, and had been soundly beaten). Then I'd moved on to talk with the next girl.

Almost every girl got a kiss, but they varied from tonsil suckers with Alexis, Pat and Katelin, through to light kisses on the cheek for the two girls with boyfriends, who were sour about even that. Most girls got a hug and a kiss on the lips, but not scorcher. Savannah didn't get a kiss though. When I should've stepped forward to hug and kiss her, I moved to the next girl instead.

After several seconds, Savannah had to interrupt, "Ahh, Mark. What about me?"

"What about you?"

"You know. Me doing what Carol wanted all day. I've proved myself."

"I'll ask Carol about that when I've got nothing better to do."

"Ahh, can't you ask her now. That way we could plan something for the two of us."

"Savannah, I'm trying to say goodbye to everyone so I can go to Julia's and make love with Julia, Ava and Leanna. You don't honestly think I'd rather stand around talking to you than doing that, do you? It's exactly that overblown opinion of yourself that makes you NOT worth talking to. Every time you behave like this, you're convincing me that you can't live up to your potential. You are NOT the most important thing in my life. I've got to make some serious decisions tonight about my $3 million mansion. I suppose you think I should rush multimillion dollar decisions so I can spend time thinking about you?"

"Ahh, no. It's okay; I'll wait."

"There was never any doubt that you were going to wait, because I wasn't going to decide until I was ready. The only question was whether you'd learned what you needed to be an important part of my life, and it's obvious that you haven't." Savannah looked too depressed, which worried me, because she might give up before my soccer team had a chance to fuck her, so I added, "I'll probably be in contact in a couple of days, presuming you still want a ride in whatever new car I buy?"

"Oh YES! I'd LOVE that!" exclaimed a very relieved potential fuck-toy.

"Good. Obviously that depends on what Carol says about you first, but one of us will get back to you sooner or later."

"Oh."

Actually, there was one more very important conversation just before we left: Gina asked if we could stop on the way home and get some ingredients for my dinner.

You know my attitude to the importance of good nutrition ("just so long as it's often and plentiful"), so you won't be surprised by the tone of my answer, "Absolutely. Dinner is the MOST IMPORTANT meal of the day."

"I thought that was breakfast?" asked Gina.

"Yes, that's right. Breakfast is ALSO the most important meal of the day. It's right up there with lunch and dinner."

Gina was confused by the amount of laughter I got, until Victoria (from Group 1A) helpfully, although incorrectly, explained, "Mark does a lot of exercise to look like that, so he needs BIG meals."

"Oh, of course! {Giggle}, I was silly. Do you need any special foods, Mark, or are there things I should avoid?"

"Thanks for asking, but my only need is for a LOT of food. About twice as much as most guys my age would eat." I only needed about 40% more, but I wanted leftovers because Gina is Italian. "I've got three hours of training this evening, so I'll only have a light meal before that, and take some with me." Thinking about her making a lot of food made me think of something, so I asked, "Do you enjoy cooking, Gina?"

"Sure, it's good fun."

"You can refuse this if you like, but how do you feel about cooking a meal for Julia's family, so her mother can have an easy evening when she comes home?"

"No problem. If I'm cooking for you, I might as well cook for more. How many?"

I looked at Julia, to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. Julia seemed happy, so I asked her, "About eight people, counting me as two?"

"Sounds about right," agreed Julia. "Is that all right, Gina?"

"Sure. No problem."

I pulled out my wallet and gave her some money, until she protested, "This is too much Mark."

"I don't think you understand: dinner is the MOST important meal of the day, haha."

#1: <Playing up its importance might make her nervous. She doesn't know us well enough to know that we're joking.>

I added, "I'm overdoing that joke, Gina. I don't want you to feel pressured about making a special meal. Cook whatever you like. My only need is for a good quantity of food; I'm easy to please quality-wise. In fact I'm usually so hungry that everything tastes delicious."

"I don't feel pressured; I like cooking..."

#8: <I think I'm in love!>

#2: <Get to the back of the line; I saw her first.>

" ... Do you like Italian food?"

"Yes, and Italian girls too."

Julia added, "Mark's idea of Heaven is a pretty girl cooking him a big meal."

#8: <Heaven would be a big-titted girl in a small bikini cooking us a big meal; but Julia's on the right track.>

#5: <Notice Savannah. She's just realized the way to our wallet is through our stomach. Expect a dinner invitation soon.>

#2: <Wow. She actually LISTENED to someone. She must be getting desperate.>

#6: <Speaking of our wallet, we shouldn't let Gina think she's going to keep the change. We don't want the girls to think they can make money from us so easily, and even worse, it might discourage her from buying enough food.>

I said, "Let me give you another $20, Gina. I want to make absolutely sure you buy enough food for everyone. You can give the change to Carol. She's saving up to buy the rest of her swimsuit."

#6: <Well said! I was worried we'd sound cheap, but giving her more, then the change to Carol and making the joke obscured that very well.>

#4: <Haven't you heard? I'm a genius.>

#All: <{Raspberry}.>

In the parking lot, I asked Ava to take Gina and Leanna in her car, via the stores for Gina to get whatever she wanted. I wanted just Julia and Carol in my car because I wanted to talk with them about some family stuff, and it also gave me time to swing via my home to "pick up something I need for later." I was referring to my gi for Aikido. I called it "something" because I preferred not to tell people I was studying a martial art, in case they thought I liked fighting.

It'd also give Leanna a chance to calm down, as she'd been getting VERY excited about having wild sex shortly, not helped by some of the other girls winding her up; especially Alexis, who seems to like winding up helpless victims. It entertains everyone, but can sometimes be a little on the cruel side for the victim.

As the soon-to-be-supplanted car was getting underway, Carol and Julia started having a little rave about how much fun they'd had, and how successful the afternoon had been. I'd enjoyed myself too, and had also thought it'd gone very well as a group date, so I joined their little rave for a couple of minutes. Then I cut them short to mention something that it'd be dangerous to forget. I warned, "Carol, you'd better not let Mom or Dad see your wonderful new bikini until after the marriage situation is resolved. They might get all suspicious about us."

"You mean they might suspect I want to tempt you into having sex with me. Oh no, what a terrible idea, haha. Don't worry, I wasn't going to show it to them yet."

"Good. I'm VERY worried about getting their agreement for our relationship. By the way, if you bought your bikini to tempt me into sex, then that was a TOTALLY unnecessary expenditure. If I was any more tempted, I wouldn't be safe to drive."

"I'm glad to hear it. Actually, I'm not sure why I chose a suit like that one. Partly to make you happy, but other reasons too."

#5: <Probably the same reasons as she'd bought the spectacular dress in 3B-land. It'd be very interesting to see this Carol's reactions to that dress, but let's get onto Carol's cooking idea now.>

I said, "I could happily spend an hour discussing your wonderful bikini," Carol and Julia laughed at my ridiculousness for a few seconds, which I thought was very unfair of them because they often spend HOURS talking about clothes, "but there's something else even MORE important to discuss, as amazing as that seems. It's my intention, assuming Mom and Dad consent to your being Julia's and my wife, that you start preparing for that role. One of the ways is for you to be the cook for my Monday evening dinners. When Gina was first at a loose end when she had to wait for Leanna to finish with me, I was intending for you to cook my dinner this evening with Gina helping you. By the sounds of it, she's a good cook, so I thought it'd be better for her to be the head cook and for you to learn from her. Ideally you should be able to reproduce her meal by yourself some other night, especially if it's a good one. I like Italian food, because it's very filling...

We discussed it for a while, Carol being pessimistic and worried, exactly as she'd been in 3B-land. I had more things to talk about, so I just said, "Carol, the mothers will help you, depending on which house you're cooking in. But more reassuring than that, is remember how I knew about your earlobes? I also KNOW you will do this well. Your worrying about your managing those meals is as unnecessary as your worrying that you weren't INCREDIBLY sexy and beautiful in that GORGEOUS bikini you bought."

"{Giggle}. You really liked it that much?"

#3: <It's SO easy to distract girls, just mention something about shopping.>

#2: <Much the same with guys, except mentioning tits.>

#8: <Mmm, tits; lovely, lovely tits. What were we talking about? I got distracted, haha.>

I answered Carol's fishing expedition, "It was EXTREMELY cruel of you to parade around in front of me all afternoon. There should be a law against tormenting brothers like that."

"It was even WORSE for me, seeing you in that little suit..."

"Thanks for telling me that, Carol. I hate the idea of tormenting you, so out of concern for your peace of mind, I'll wear a pair of my big board shorts from now on."

Carol and Julia both laughed at my threat, telling me that I no longer had any pairs of board shorts. "We tidied your closet," explained Carol, laughing.

"They weren't in my closet; they were in my drawers."

"We tidied those too. Mom said we had to get rid of any trash we didn't want to move into the new house. There were piles of trash in your room, haha."

#3: <It's not even worth getting upset about. It's not as if they're going to see the error of their ways and never do it again, is it?>

#6: <No. They actually think they did something good. If we went into their rooms and threw away half their clothes - based on our likes and dislikes - they'd be horrendously angry at us. They literally wouldn't be able to comprehend why we'd gone into their room and thrown away several of their favorite dresses.>

#8: <I think it's one of the penalties of having females in our life. They simply do invasive things like that.>

#7: <Maybe that's why Dad's so eager to have a good workshop. It's a place which is HIS, free from invasion.>

#2: <That makes sense. I can imagine that over time it'd get annoying not to have somewhere that is yours, especially because he shares his bedroom with Mom. At least we have the illusion that our bedroom is "ours", even if it gets regularly invaded when we're not there.>

I decided to play with my girls' heads. I kept a very sincere looking expression on my face, while I said, "Thank you. I'm glad you're being so thoughtful and considerate toward me." My unexpected reaction caused them both to look at me VERY suspiciously. Suspicion was the least they should feel, but probably the most punishment that I could inflict, what with them having no shame.

-- "That subject being taken care of so well, I have another point to discuss. It'll take longer to discuss than this ride will take, but at least we can make a start, and you can think about it while I'm at Aikido so we can resume it when I return. Several instances of it came up during the conversations I had with girls this afternoon. Quite a few of those conversations were good ones: very sincere, showing their true personalities and thoughts, etc. Carina probably produced the best example of the point I have in mind. She's talked to her parents about me quite a lot. About you too Julia."

"I know; she told me."

"Okay. Her parents told her she's got her sights set too high to think she can win me, and they warned her not to get her heart broken when she falls short. She asked me VERY sincerely, not to break her heart. Linda also made some..."

"I don't need any more examples; I'm sure I understand what type of comments they all were. Why did Carina ask you not to break her heart?"

"Ahh. I don't know how you do it, but all of a sudden the obvious answer seems naïve and silly. I was going to say, 'Because she didn't want her heart broken, ' but no doubt that's wrong for some mysterious reason?"

"If she was truly worried about having her heart broken, she'd red card herself. She said it to increase her chances of being successful with you, by appealing to your best instincts. She was tugging on your heartstrings.

-- "Alexis tugs on your cock. You like her because she's no-strings-attached sexual fun. Savannah is incompetent at tugging on anything and she tries to attach as many strings as she can to her own sex appeal..."

"I know what you mean about Savannah. When you said that my idea of Heaven was a pretty girl cooking me a big meal, Savannah suddenly took notice. I expect a dinner invitation from her soon, now that you've given her the idea. She had no idea of any Plan B until she heard you suggest one."

"That sounds like her. My main point is that all of the girls were doing their best to increase their chances with you. Some were doing it by flirting. Actually ALL of them were doing it by flirting. I take credit for that, because you looked so good in those bright yellow Speedos..."

"I don't know what I'd do without you Julia. Although retaining my dignity would be good."

"It's more important to be successful. Other than flirting, they all tried whatever else they could think of. Carina can be complimented for doing it well, judging by her comment's effect on you, but it doesn't necessarily mean that she's automatically a wonderful girl that you should go out of your way to protect. She might be a wonderful girl, or she might simply have been smart enough to use an approach that worked well with you - like Dakota's tears did - or she might've just gotten lucky. You're reading far too much into a few comments by a few girls when they were doing their best to improve their chances with you. I heard you make several caring comments to Savannah. Should I think you've fallen in love with her?"

"Haha. Okay, that's a VERY convincing point! My opinion of Savannah is even lower now than it was this morning, which wasn't easy for her to achieve. I'm only using her to practice..."

"You don't need to explain. You can use her for whatever you want. That applies to any girl as far as I'm concerned, but it ESPECIALLY applies to Savannah. Let's stick to the main point. Every girl was trying to manipulate you today. Not necessarily to your disadvantage or with selfish intent, but it was manipulation. They had plenty of time to think about it, because you were usually busy with someone else. If you're talking to someone, and they say something that dramatically changes your view of them to the better, you need to ask yourself whether that comment might've been honest or a deliberate trick. You usually won't be able to tell, so you need to suspend judgment until you get more evidence."

"You're absolutely right. I just forgot to be suspicious, which was particularly stupid of me."

"You're a trusting guy, especially if the person you're talking to seems nice. I know you don't trust girls like Savannah, but you should be more careful about girls that seem nice. You're a sucker for nice, and girls are a great deal trickier than you're giving them credit for. There are nice girls around. There's a very nice one sitting next to you now," (Carol), "but there are even more girls who know how to behave nicely when it suits them."

"Tricky things, people."

"Very. Hopefully you'll learn to be the trickiest."

Carol said, "At the speed Mark's learning, that's not going to take long. I was AMAZED at how well you did today, Mark. You used to be a mess when any of my friends talked to you, even one-on-one at home. You did okay with the Cuties yesterday, but you were fantastic today. You didn't get flustered, and you had them jumping through hoops for you. I couldn't believe how much sexual stuff you got away with, and they were THANKING you for it. You're so good at getting sex from girls, I don't think I'll even try to resist you, haha."

After we'd laughed at Carol's joke, I asked, "Carol could see that I was tricking the girls. Ava said the same thing to me. I'm wondering whether my tricks are too obvious?"

"You weren't tricking anybody," answered Julia. "You were letting them trick themselves. Except for your deliberate manipulation of Savannah. Most of them won't want to stop fooling themselves for as long as they have hope. Some will give up - maybe even a lot will give up - but there are plenty more. If you're worried about them seeing the light, the best thing would be to addle them even more by putting your cute butt into an even smaller swimsuit. What..."

"STOP right there! I am NOT putting my butt - regardless of how cute you claim it is - into an even smaller swimsuit. I'd spend the whole afternoon scared to move in case all the homosexuals saw me..."

Both Carol and Julia started laughing.

"I'm SERIOUS! I'm not..."

LOUDER laughter from my considerably-less-than-loyal supporters. Fortunately we arrived at home after only a few seconds of it.

As I pulled up, Carol said something very, VERY BAD! "I'll come in with you. I need a change of clothes."

"Carol, I'm VERY HORNY. I've been looking at sexy girls in bikinis ALL day! I want to run in, grab my gi, then run out because I'm desperate to have sex. But if you go inside to look for a change of clothes, it'll take so long we won't get out of here before Aikido starts..."

Julia interrupted, "Don't be silly, Mark. Carol will be quick, and I'll come in to help."

"{Groan}."

I ran inside, hoping to convey a desperate sense of urgency.

It took me only a few seconds to get inside and grab what I needed. I met the girls coming in as I was going out, Julia was saying, "But if you get the blue top, then you'll have to change..."

"You'd BETTER be winding me up! I'll wait VERY IMPATIENTLY in the car."

I started the car, backed into our driveway, got out and opened the two car doors, then started pacing back and forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.