Deja Vu Ascendancy
Chapter 125: Planning for Ava's Thrashing

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 125: Planning for Ava's Thrashing - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 (Continued)

Fortunately it was just the immediate family at dinner. As we walked in, the last to arrive, Robert said, "Couldn't stop playing with your new toy, huh?"

I hadn't had a chance to play with it at all, and was worried about my answer seeming unappreciative of the work Robert had done getting it for me. I was thinking about how best to politely answer his question when Julia beat me to it, "Mark hasn't had time to use it yet. We've been busy discussing how he's going to be sexually and publicly groping a dozen girls at school."

As she knew she would be, Julia was asked to explain. She described the "revenge gropings" at reasonable length to her family, their reactions making it clear that Vanessa already knew about them.

Andrew asked, "Why do you want to do them? I can't see a purpose."

Julia answered, "I had no strong purpose in mind. It just seemed to me that they're a lesson to the girls that they shouldn't take liberties with Mark, whether sexual or in any other way, and they should be thoughtfully respectful of him. Most guys would love to have their cocks rubbed like that, so I'm making Mark seem more mature and exceptional by making an issue out of it. I thought it might be useful in some as yet unknown ways. It's extremely flexible, so we can do whatever we want with it. We could explain our letting the whole thing drop, or we could do a few small gropes in very quiet corners that no one else got to see, or maybe only seen by girls who were at the party, or we could do it more publicly. All of those could be done in ways I could spin to make Mark look good.

-- "We're doing it at lunch tomorrow to a girl called Savannah. She's tall, beautiful and quite full of herself. She's also a very sexual girl and is hot for Mark. She's especially hot for Mark and Carol together, which she won't see happen for months at least, but if we ever open that up we can use the pressure from girls like Savannah as the excuse for how it happened. We'll be having lunch with something like forty girls tomorrow, mostly from our grade but there'll be some 11th grade girls coming too." That was news to me, but things being news to me isn't news to me anymore, so I said nothing.

-- "We're already intending to talk about Sunday's party at lunch tomorrow anyway, and now I'll add an explanation of how most of the girls took immoral liberties with Mark, not a single one of them asking his permission even though Mark and I repeatedly asked every single girl whether or not they wanted to participate in every single activity we started. Then I'll get Savannah to stand up and offer herself to be groped. I'll make sure it's very clear that it's of her own freewill, so no one can complain about it afterward. Whether Savannah submits herself to it or opts out, either way I can make Mark look good." Julia had already explained opting out to her family. It was the very first thing she mentioned once the "revenge gropings" concept was clear.

There was a little more discussion on the topic, but of no particular consequence. Mainly warnings about things that Julia was well aware of and had the solutions for already. Not to grope a girl in private, for example, unless there were several witnesses to her prior consent, so she couldn't complain about it afterward.

I relaxed somewhat when the topic came to an end, as it was an extremely weird topic, and no one in this family had the least hesitation in mentioning anatomical details, using words I was not used to hearing at the dinner table.

Julia said, "There was one thing that happened today that I'm particularly proud of." Whereupon she launched into the story of Chloe's toplessness in the girls' bathroom, and what that whole thing was all about. That was a much longer conversation, especially as Julia explained at length how we were doing it to help Chloe. She didn't forget to mention, "She's got the most incredibly large breasts. I understand some guys like that, haha." Julia was mostly looking at her brothers when she said that, and they happily indicated that preference applied to them. To my surprise Julia added, "Your birthdays are in three months, but you wouldn't mind if I gave you an early present by parading a naked Chloe in front of you, would you? She really has a spectacular pair."

Both boys laughed, while I tried to get over the shock. Only seconds earlier Julia had been saying very nice things about improving the quality of Chloe's life, so the sudden lurch into parading Chloe around as a sex object, which she'd HATE, shocked me.

Andrew said, "I think that's the least you can do for us, considering how many naked girls you let Dad see on Sunday, haha."

"Believe me," insisted Julia, "seeing one Chloe is easily the equivalent of a room full of ordinary girls. On the other hand, I'll probably show her to Dad too, so he'll still be ahead of you."

"That's not fair," mock-complained Robert. "It's not his birthday for ages."

"Dad's getting so old I don't want to wait that long. Maybe by then he won't appreciate such sights."

There was much resultant teasing of Prof, ably led by Vanessa and thoroughly enjoyed by Prof, who gave back as good as he got.

It's hard for me to get used to this family's conversation and jokes. I thought Prof was too old to risk poking fun at his age, the way I sometimes did to my dad, but none of the Williamses hesitated to tease Prof. Or anyone else come to that, especially me. I had a more pressing concern though. As soon as everyone calmed down, I said, "Ahh, Julia. Surely you can't be serious about parading Chloe around naked so your family can see her. You're joking about that, right? It sure doesn't sound like the sort of thing you'd normally do."

"I did it for Carol."

"But that was for Carol's sexual excitement and so your mom could learn about her. Neither of those apply to Chloe, do they? She's not turned on the same way, is she?"

Julia said, "I've got no idea what turns Chloe on. She's so inexperienced and repressed I doubt she's got much idea either. She's obviously heterosexual, but that's about all I can tell. I AM going to parade her around. I hadn't thought about it until just before I mentioned it, but it's obviously a good idea. It'll be good for her. That's the only reason I'd do it, as I'm sure everyone here understood."

The whole family nodded, smiled, or otherwise indicated they'd understood that. I said, "Oh. Sorry. I didn't think of that. I should have. But, umm, how will it help her?"

"She needs to find out that you aren't the only boy she can trust. We don't want her recovery to be totally dependent on you, in case you and Chloe don't last long together. It'd be good for her not to fall back in to her old behavior when you break up with her."

Vanessa added, "You also don't want Chloe to be with Mark because she's helplessly dependent on him and unable to be happy anywhere else. She won't be in your life more than a few months so creating a dependency would be a very bad thing to do. I'd be upset with you if you didn't do everything you could to free her from those chains as quickly as possible. If doing so risks giving my poor old husband a heart attack, then that's a risk we're just going to have to take."

Which started the teasing all over again, some of which was hard for me to take, like Prof's, "I don't think you have to worry about my health. Didn't you comment on my vigor on Sunday night, after my seeing those naked girls? I'm more worried about wearing you out, dear. You'd better get advance notice from Julia, so you can rest up before Chloe gets my heart pumping. If she's as sexy as Julia says, you'll need all the rest you can get."

Prof and Vanessa are OLD! - and they look it too - so jokes about their having sex is ... Well, you know what it is. I'd rather not think about it, that's for sure. Fortunately it wasn't so bad as to spoil my appetite, so I concentrated very hard on taking care of that, while the others kept joking around, unfortunately on the same theme. I was happy when a change of subject occurred to me. As soon as I could decently pretend I thought they'd finished, I interrupted with, "Prof, Mom settled with the school today, so our side of the money is okay now."

"Yes, thanks. Your mom told us about it earlier. She's very happy to have that finished with."

"Yeah, me too."

#1: <Okay. That change of subject didn't last long. Anyone got another one ready?>

It wasn't a particularly good subject, but I was happy to grab at anything, "Julia, I was impressed by how well using the girls' bathroom worked out. No one tried to get in, and several girls must have tried. The girls outside did a very good job."

Julia said, "They sure did. Especially as I'm sure they had their ears pressed up against the door the whole time, which must have made other girls curious." Oh yeah, I never thought of that. Now I was puzzled how they managed to keep the curious away. Julia continued, "I can tell you a funny story about using a bathroom for that meeting, if you like?"

It was unlikely to involve sex between old people, so, "Sure. Please do tell. I like your funny stories."

"I had the idea of your using a girls' bathroom for privacy after we had the first big lunch. That was Wednesday last week, if I remember correctly. The lunch with the fourteen girls that we chose the Liaisons from the next morning. Yeah, it was definitely last Wednesday, because remember when we went to have lunch with Carol's girls on Thursday I told you to start carrying condoms?"

"Yes. I DO remember that. I've occasionally been wondering why, because you've never explained it. I carry one in my billfold now, by the way. You said to carry several, but it's hard enough as it is to get my billfold into the pockets of the impractical pants you make me wear. I could carry a lot more of them if you let me wear more practical pants."

Julia cruelly riposted, "If you wore the pants you used to, you wouldn't need to carry any condoms at all."

#3: <Ouch. Low blow!>

#1: <I don't know how she can say that. Our pants were perfectly fine. Getting a little short for us as we grew, but that's all.>

#4: <Hello! Did you notice what happened to our sex-life after we started dressing differently?>

#1: <That's too simplistic. There were lots of other things going on at the same time. I think our new pants had very little to do with it.>

#4: <Sure. The shirts probably helped even more. Because - God knows - they're even more embarrassing than the pants. Girls think clothes are IMPORTANT! Look at how much of their lives they devote to clothes. Clothes aren't important, of course; any sensible person understands that. There's no logical reason for even a fraction of the amount of effort and expense girls go to. But they THINK clothes are important, which does actually make them important, as stupid as that is. If girls thought pencil cases were important, and threw themselves at the guys with the coolest cases, then cases would become important too. Julia would take us to a store called "Percy the Poofter's Pencil Palace" and she'd spend a fortune on them. Percy would measure our inside leg, then custom design the perfect pencil case for us. There's no sense to it all, it just works that way. If you had your own body I'd suggest you dress in our old style as an experiment, but that's not a risk I'm willing to take with our shared body. Not that Julia would let us anyway.>

#3: <You enjoyed that, didn't you, #4?>

#4: <Sure. The whole situation is so bizarre it's funny. Girls really are warped, but there's nothing else that I want to boink, so we do what we have to do, even if it's illogical.>

#1: <The boinking is good.>

#4: <The boinking is VERY good. It's going to be even better when we've 'helped' Chloe out of her obsession, and clothes, and 'helped' her into our bed. Yummy! I'm looking forward to playing with those monsters!>

#3: <You and me both. Can you imagine... >

#1: <We should probably listen to Julia. We can imagine what Chloe's fun bags are like some other time. In fact, I'm sure we will.>

Julia was still talking. I'd missed a bit - thinking about Chloe's fun bags will do that - but not too much, as my internal conversations had sped up over the months. " ... was thinking of your using the girls' bathrooms as a place to have lots of sex in..."

#4: <Oops. I think we missed an important bit.>

#1: <Let's wait and see if we can pick it up from what follows.>

" ... There were enough girls willing to help that we could get enough to block strangers. We've been too busy to use that idea for sex, but I remembered it when I needed somewhere private for Chloe. One of the reasons I haven't done anything about your having sex in a bathroom is because it's hardly a romantic location, to put it mildly. Probably the only girl who wouldn't mind would be Alexis, because you could incorporate it into your rough role-playing.

-- "I had a better idea than a bathroom anyway, which was to get the Principal to allocate you your own room somewhere in the school. There must be a room somewhere which could be made available for you. We could give him some excuses about how you needed it for all your studies, college courses, etc. Get some extra Math books from college and spread them around. It wouldn't be hard to make it look like you worked hard in it. You'd install a comfortable sofa, and have your own key, and you could use it to play with as many girls as you want."

I loved it! And I told her so, "That's BRILLIANT Julia. SO much better than in a bathroom! I think we have a good chance of being able to twist the Principal's arm enough for that..."

Julia cut me off, "Don't get too excited. It's not a very good idea. It's not nearly secure enough. Far too many people have keys to the rooms in school, and it's most likely that if the Principal gave you a room, it would be in the office block. You'd not be able to have girls walk in and out of your room in the office building, especially how some of them would look when they walked out. It wouldn't work, but don't worry, because I had a better idea."

"Goody!"

"The problem was controlling access and being in a non-discreet location, so I thought that when you got all your money, we could give the Principal the same 'Mark needs a study' cover story, but this time to justify your parking a small mobile home somewhere on school grounds. You'd be the only one with a key, and it'd be somewhere out of sight of the administration. There are quite a few places where it could be parked so we could use it discreetly, especially if the door was facing away from any schoolrooms."

"THAT idea I like! What a pity we don't have the money yet."

"Don't get excited. It's not a very good idea either. It wouldn't be nearly soundproof enough, for one thing. I'm sure people would try to eavesdrop, like all the door guards did with Chloe. It'd be far too accessible, so they could listen in, and could create trouble if they recorded the sounds on their phone. But don't worry, I had a better idea."

"Oh. Okay, what?"

"This is a little slower and still needs you to have money. We give the Principal the same line, and you pay to have your own study built for you. It'd be built on school grounds over summer, and it would be exclusively yours all next year. The deal would be that you'd donate it to the school after you left, so the Principal would probably be overjoyed at that. You could build it soundproof, and even make it a two-level building, with the bedroom - not that we'd call it that - on the top floor. You could have a good security system installed so no one could sneak up on you. You could have outside video cameras, a door at the base of the stairwell that only you could open once you'd gone upstairs, and other measures like that."

"THAT is brilliant! THIS time I like the idea a lot. It'd be expensive, but not too much as it'd just be a small building. The money should be replaceable anyway. We could get something really perfect for what we want. We could have a little kitchen, TV, fridge, a good computer. Even a pull-out sofa. Wow! How cool."

Julia helpfully suggested, "Don't get excited. It's not a very good idea either. Haha, I like the look on your face. This is fun."

#1: <When Julia called this a "funny story", I'm starting to think that was shorthand for "make fun of Mark story.">

Julia explained, "I realized there were still several problems. There's bound to be all sorts of horrible paperwork involved in around constructing a building on school grounds. The red tape would probably take months to organize, even before construction could start. Plus the school would have to have keys and would be responsible for what went on inside it, a responsibility they'd doubtless take seriously. We couldn't get it built in time, and even then we wouldn't be nearly as free to use it as you'd think. But don't worry, I had a better idea, haha."

"{Groan}. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I told you it was a funny story."

"Funny for you, rather than me, I'm starting to suspect."

"Oh," said Julia innocently, "did I forget to mention that, haha. But don't worry, because there's only one more idea. Do you want to hear it?"

"I'm thinking of becoming a monk, because having a sex-life isn't worth all the teasing I get! Are you sure there's only one more idea?"

"I may think of a better one tomorrow, in which case I'll be sure to tell you, haha. But here's my current best idea: when you get your money, buy one of the houses next to the school. You could even put a gate between your place and the school so you and other people could get back and forth easily. It's not on school grounds, so it's none of their business and you'd avoid all the school bureaucracy. They might be concerned about what goes on inside it, but I guess the Principal would be happy just to keep his eyes shut until you graduate. If you needed to, you could even tell him that you'd think about donating it to the school after you graduate, provided the school was cooperative with your needs. That should keep his eyes shut. Ideally, though, you'd simply sell the house afterward, so it wouldn't end up costing you much."

"Is it safe for me to like that idea, or are you going to ambush me again?"

"Haha, it's safe. I'll even tell you that I like it, if that makes it easier for you."

"In that case, I like it too. We'd have a free hand to do whatever we wanted to the place, it wouldn't take long to get ready once we'd bought it, so it would well be available all next school year, if the money comes through in time. We could build a high wall all around it, and have a strong gate that only you, Carol and I controlled. I like it."

Andrew exclaimed, "SURELY you're just winding us up, aren't you? You wouldn't really go to all the trouble and expense of buying a house just to have sex? It's not as if Mark's not getting plenty of that already."

#4: <Andrew's only 26! He should be eager for sex! I sure hope there's something wrong with him, otherwise we might get like that when we're twenty six, and I don't like to think we could ever be so uncaring about sex.>

#1: <Yeah. To be like that at twenty six is inexcusable. It's not even thirty, so he's still young. Well "young-ish".>

#3: <Relax, Julia obviously knows what's important. She had fun leading us along like that, but she's obviously been making the time to think about it, so it's real to her, which means it'll be real for us. One thing's for sure, we know we can trust Julia.>

Julia answered Andrew, "Of course it's not for sex. That'd be silly..."

"IT..." I shut up! I had started exclaiming, "IT'S NOT!" but there's an expression about shutting up to avoid removing all doubt that you're a fool. Now would be an excellent time to follow its advice.

#4: <I thought it was ALL about sex? That's certainly what I wanted to do there. If it's not for sex, what's it for?>

#1: <It MUST be about sex, because Julia made a big deal about our needing privacy, the sounds we'd be making, girls coming into our place, what they'd look like leaving, and all the stuff that would be about sex.>

" ... Sure there'll be plenty of sex... ,"

#1, #3, #4: <Phew.>

" ... but the raison d'être is to provide a private location where Mark can do things like what we did with Chloe today. Things which are intense social interactions. The sort of activities that Mark can learn the most from. With such a place Mark will have a far more interesting and educational year than he would without it, especially because the other school kids will know that Mark bought the house. A display of casual wealth like that will get their attention and lead to all sorts of educational experiences. Not all pleasant, as there's bound to be envy and other negative reactions, but they'll be part of its educational value."

#4: <Can we get the sex without the education? Especially the unpleasant kind. This doesn't sound as good as I thought it was going to be.>

Vanessa said, "Interesting idea. It gives Mark a great degree of freedom for a 16-year old, which means a great deal of responsibility too. There could be a medical emergency, there'd be pressure on him to allow it to be used for wild parties, what about if a girl ran away from home and wanted to live there but pleaded for secrecy because she was being abused? It definitely has some merits. We'll give it some thought. There's no hurry, obviously."

Julia agreed, "No, none at all. We can't act until we have the money, and maybe I'll have yet another idea tomorrow. The sequence that I teased Mark with is the sequence that I went through, and there's no guarantee that it's finished. I only mentioned it now because Mark talked about how well the bathroom worked out for his meeting with Chloe. Obviously having a neighboring house would have been far better than talking in a bathroom. Much more pleasant and relaxed, easier to organize, and far fewer eavesdroppers for starters."

Everyone agreed that almost anything would be better than a bathroom.

Julia said, "I've got a last quick point before we finish. Two girls are coming here tonight. A girl called Katelin will be here about 8:30. She's the girl who guessed closest to Mark's bowling score and wanted a night with Mark as her prize. She may have shown highly optimistic judgment on her bowling score guess, but I have to admire her choice of prize. I might be biased though, haha. Mark's just going to screw her in his usual way. Less usual is Ava. Ava's coming at 7:30. We're going to strip her, lie her on the spare bed in our study, and Mark's going to thrash her with a belt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.