Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 106: Food of the God, Pizza!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 106: Food of the God, Pizza! - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Sunday, April 24, 2005 (Continued)

We trouped into the pizzeria, picked an area, and pushed some tables together so we could be one big group. Julia had chosen this place not only because it was near the bowling alley, but because it was LARGE and informal. It was the sort of place that allowed you to do things like push tables around and make lots of noise. They served pizzas on plastic plates; that's the sort of place it was.

I was pointed to a seat in the middle of one side of our combined-table. Carol sat to my right, while Julia took a seat one removed from my left. Julia pointed Lily to the empty seat between us, telling her, "Cooperation will be rewarded."

The other two Liaisons were pointed next to Carol, Robert sat next to Julia, and everyone else was free to choose where they wanted. Donna had seated herself before anyone else, more interested in the menu than seating politics. I agreed with her that the menu was excellent reading.

It was a large, noisy place, with loud music and several other groups, although it was only about a quarter full at this time of day. We'd be able to talk fairly indiscreetly without anyone else hearing us, should the conversation go that way, AFTER the ordering had been done.

Once the orders were placed, Julia stood and yelled to the whole table, "Now to find out who's the clever girl who won the sweepstake. Who'll be able to ask Mark to do ANYTHING she wants, as long as it doesn't go beyond what I'll accept, and I'll accept A LOT! If the winner DOESN'T ask Mark for what girls normally stop their boyfriends' doing, then the winner's crazy."

While our crowd was yelling ribald comments at Julia, she made a production out of discovering the winner. Initially pulling two slips out of her right pocket, reading out the names of the two girls but not their guesses, then saying, "The closest girl is... [one of the two names]." Julia then put the losing slip into her left pocket, and extracted a replacement slip from her right. "The new girl is [whoever], and the closest girl is... [one of the two names]." This process repeated slip by slip.

The only interruption occurred early on, when the two girls involved in that round told the table what their guesses were. Immediately some of the remaining girls moaned. Julia announced, "It'd be best not to tell anyone your guesses until after it's all over. That way the excitement lasts longer, especially for the poor girls whose guesses were less than yours."

The two girls understood and apologized, and Julia responded, "No problem. It's understandable in the excitement of the moment."

Katelin's name came up about halfway through the process, and survived challenge after challenge. Some of the challengers must have guessed low, because they obviously knew they had no chance, but some of the others reacted as if they thought they'd had a good shot at ending Katelin's run. I was amused and flattered by so many girls being so eager to win. I was more pleased over that than I would be over any specific girl winning, whether it was Katelin or anyone else. Julia had handpicked which girls to invite today, and every one of them was - how to put this delicately? - very fuckable. I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating cookies, not even if it was my last cookie.

Katelin's guess eliminated yet another girl, and Julia fished around for the next slip, pulled it out, then said, "I think this is the last, let me check my pocket carefully." A pause while Julia did that. "There are no more. This is the final comparison."

Donna yelled out, "What about mine? I guessed 300, and I want Mark to do my homework for the rest of the year."

During the laughter, I thought to myself that Donna was doing very well today. I should find some way to reward her, and I knew that wouldn't be hard (both meanings apply). Thinking the word "reward" also reminded me that Lily was sitting next to me for her reward, and I realized that I should personally do something to thank her for letting me grope her tits in front of everyone. I'd do it when Julia's drama was over.

Julia read out the name of the last challenger, who looked brave, but not hopeful. "And the winner is ... Katelin!"

While Katelin was jumping up and down with glee, several of the other girls yelled out, "What did you guess?" | "What did she guess?" (depending on whether they yelled at Katelin or Julia).

Katelin answered, "280." Julia handed the slip over to one of the inquirers, and it started rotating around the table, just to prove that Julia hadn't fixed THIS competition, unlike the RPS game with Carol's girls.

Many of the girls expressed amazement that Katelin had guessed so high. She answered, "I think Mark is fantastic. He's fantastic at everything else, so he should be fantastic at bowling too. I was just scared that someone had guessed 300. I'm SO HAPPY now. I know what I want too. Can I whisper it to you Julia, to make sure it's okay?"

Julia called back, "Sure. Come around and tell me." Katelin got up and as she was walking around, Julia called out, "You're not allowed to ask to have his babies." That earned Julia some laughs.

A few of the girls joked by saying things like, "Drat! That's what I wanted," but I could tell they were joking, thank goodness.

While I was waiting for Julia to rule on Katelin's intended prize, I suddenly remembered that Prof had wanted a call or text message letting him know whether I'd gotten 300 or not. I'd remind Julia the first chance I got. Katelin whispered to Julia, who whispered back, and they went back and forth a few more times, then arrived at a decision. Julia called out to me, deliberately loudly so most of our table could hear, "Mark, Katelin would like to come over to my place after dinner, and stay with you overnight, on Tuesday night. Is that okay with you?"

Most of the girls caught it. Some didn't, and I gave them time to find out from their neighbors. Then I answered, "Apart from one possible clash, that sounds great." It did too, as Katelin was attractive and very interested in me. I explained the possible problem, "I'm a little worried that what I'm doing with your father tonight might need some more work on Tuesday night, like if we need another trial run that evening."

"You'll know that by the end of tonight though, won't you?"

"Probably. I should have a very good idea then whether Tuesday night will be needed or not."

"That's good enough." Turning to Katelin, Julia said, "That should work fine. Plan on it happening and I'll let you know if a problem comes up and we have to move it to Wednesday night, but it probably won't."

"Tuesday night?" asked Katelin, more out of disbelief at how lucky she was than anything else. I had disbelief at her disbelief, but I also know that I don't understand girls, so I wondered whether those canceled out.

#3: <Julia has certainly done a great job getting these girls irrationally worked up about us. I almost felt ashamed of the rest of you for taking advantage of them.>

Julia answered Katelin, "It looks like you're going to have a VERY good time in a couple of days, yes."

"Yippee! That's so NEAT! Thank you SO MUCH, Julia." Katelin gave Julia a hug, which - I was disappointed to see - was just an ordinary, happiness hug. Pity.

Julia said, "Go and give Mark a thank you kiss, then back to your seat."

Katelin thought the first half of that was an excellent idea, so she repeated it three times.

While I was busy helping Katelin carry out Julia's suggestion repeatedly, I could hear Carol tell the group, "I just had a little thought. Remember Annette Neumeyer? She made a fool out of herself when she rubbed her tits all over Mark, trying to get him to react."

Katelin's head blocked my view of most of the girls, but I was pretty sure they didn't need a reminder about who Annette Neumeyer was, and what she'd done. Seeing they remembered, Carol continued, "Mark didn't react, because for him that wasn't sexy. Same when I'm holding him. Mark is FAR more mature than the normal boys we meet. I absolutely hate it that so many of the boys at school try to rub against me, or can't stop staring at my chest, but I don't have any of those problems with Mark. For him it's not sexy unless it's got the right emotions behind it. Unless it's a sharing, consensual, giving, and things like that. He's very impressive."

Carol leaned over and kissed my cheek, to thank me for being so impressively mature. I could see that the other girls had swallowed Carol's lies completely. We've become very dishonest since meeting Julia. It's a lot of fun.

Knowing the girls would take it as a joke, I said, "Gee. You mean all those years I didn't ogle you because I was afraid you'd tell on me to Mom and Dad were wasted? Damn!"

They laughed, obviously because the thought of me ogling Carol was so ridiculous.

When she got a chance, Julia said, "I know it sounds weird, but I'm trying to get Mark to behave MORE like ordinary boys. I'll explain what I mean. We all know that you're all here to get to know Mark better, because you're all attracted to him."

I saw some of the girls look uncomfortable at that, perhaps even start to object, but Julia responded to their body language, "We saw how happy Katelin was to win her night with Mark and how much the rest of you wanted to win the competition. Also, many of you have boyfriends, but not a single one of you turned up with him. What an amazing coincidence! Haha. I'm sure there were lots of imaginative excuses flying around town recently, so each of you could come here unaccompanied."

It looked like Julia was starting a long speech, so I took advantage of the opportunity to put my left hand on Lily's bare leg, just above her knee and just below her skirt's hem. I leaned over and whispered to her, "I remember Julia saying outside that you should be rewarded for your cooperation. I'm wondering how you'd like me to reward you?" I slid my hand up her leg an inch or so, to give her a hint.

Lily answered, "You boss."

Her attitude is wonderful. A pity her tits aren't bigger, but it's very hard to find the perfect girlfriend. I told her, "This is meant to be YOUR reward. I'm sure you know what I've got in mind," as my hand slid a little higher as a further hint, "but you can ask for something else if you wish."

Lily answered, "What you doing." Lily opened her legs wide. She's a VERY helpful girl. There was certainly no point in asking her if she was sure, so I quickly slid my hand all the way up. Lily shifted her weight from side to side, so she could hitch each side of her skirt higher, to make things easier for me. Of all the girls that I've bedded, Lily was probably the worst choice for me to do this with as I'd rushed learning my way around her pussy. That'd happened because Pat had been due to arrive soon after Lily, and I'd wanted to be more active with Lily during the small amount of one-on-one time we had. Nonetheless, I thought I knew enough about her to be up for the job. I started, intending to give her the best time I could, hopefully including an orgasm.

Meanwhile Julia had continued speaking, "Mark knows why you're here. I told him days ago that I was inviting you so he could socialize with you, get to know you, and find which of you he liked the best. You know that I want him to have another girlfriend or two. The trouble - and it's hard to call it 'trouble' with a straight face - is that there are literally hundreds of girls interested in Mark. He can't get to know hundreds of girls one at a time because that'd take far too much time, so he has to start by socializing in groups. When Mark and I next get a chance to be alone, I'll discuss each of you with him to find out what he thought of you. Hopefully we'll be able to decide on the top six or so, that I'll invite to future events like this. That'll eliminate most of you and save Mark's valuable time." I could see that this struck the girls forcibly - they'd had no idea that this was going to be cut-throat. Julia's very good at motivating girls to throw themselves at me, bless her.

-- "You've seen from class that Mark doesn't socialize much. You also saw him while he was bowling. Between each of his turns he was perfectly happy sitting with either Donna or me on his lap, chatting with us or Carol. Any other guy would have been strutting around, boasting and flirting with all of you, especially knowing that you'd come there to see him. Obviously Mark's exceptionally good at relationships - look at how much his sisters and I love him - but he's too modest. He wouldn't even let the bowling alley guy put his photo on the wall, even though he totally deserved to have his accomplishments known. There are so many things about him that he could truthfully boast about, but he won't. He could also flirt with any of you, but he won't, because that's not his style.

-- "Those of you who dressed in a way that a boy would like are smart, because if he doesn't talk with any of you enough to get to know you, then his opinion is going to be colored by how good he thinks you look. He's not immature about that, that'd be a guy choosing a nasty girl over a nice girl because the nasty one had a bigger chest. Mark's going to have to choose which of you he likes the most when he doesn't know who the nice and nasty ones are. I don't mean 'nasty' in your cases, because I didn't invite anyone like that. But he can't tell between the NICE and NICER girls, so short skirts and revealing tops will be the tie breakers. He IS mature, but even mature guys will choose a sexy girl over an unsexy girl if there's no reason not to, just as all of you are very aware of how good Mark looks, both his handsomeness and his physique. I said I want him to behave more like other guys, because he needs to..."

"{Moan}," interrupted Lily.

What Lily and I were up to had been completely hidden by the long, plastic tablecloth (tableplastic?). Lily's moan drew the attention of everyone who could see her, and our arm positions confirmed their suspicions. Lily had both of her hands under the table, one to hold her dress and the tablecloth up out of the way, and the other holding the crotch of her panties to one side. I had turned to face Lily, so I could bring my right hand around to use on her. My left hand was playing with her clit and other exterior areas, while my right hand's fingers were thrusting in and out. Lily had managed to stifle a few previous expressions of her rising sense of enjoyment, but this one had escaped her. There was no point in attempting to deny what we were doing, and I saw no reason to stop either, so I kept trying to get her off as quickly as possible.

If you'll excuse a slight digression at such a critical time. I have to say that I was puzzled about what Lily's reason(s) were for being so cooperative with Julia and me. She didn't seem to be in love with me, or have any of the usual emotional motivations. I couldn't imagine Lily behaving like Gia when she'd refused to stop hugging me, or like Ava when she'd been egotistical. Lily seemed to have reached an extremely quick, intellectual, non-emotional decision to cooperate fully with us. I was tempted to inquire into it, but didn't want to risk spoiling her wonderful helpfulness. Thus I'd been very interested to find out how quickly Lily would 'juice up' when I started playing with her. To my surprise Lily got wet very quickly, which presumably meant she had strong emotions for me. I was pleased, but even more puzzled than before. Other than its effect on my curiosity, her responsiveness also meant that Lily had been quick to arouse and wasn't going to take much longer to finish off.

Lily and I were instantly the center of attention for our table. When I responded by speeding up rather than stopping, Lily groaned again, differently than before. When her groaning breath ran out, she inhaled, then started another moan; just like the first one, although early indications were that it was going to be even louder. I was thrusting in and out very rapidly now, while my left forefinger was vibrating on her clit.

Julia, sitting next to Lily, grabbed Lily's head and pulled it into a lip-locking, moan-smothering kiss. One and a half highly muffled moans later, amidst the loud cheering of the guys on the nearest occupied table (presumably at the girl-on-girl kissing), Lily's orgasm hit her. Her whole body stiffened, pulling Julia straight up out of her chair, and nearly backward over it. Julia's lips hung on bravely, until Lily went limp, nearly pushing Julia over by the sudden change in direction. Lily slumped on Julia, who sat down to support Lily's weight.

My fingers had done their job, so I pulled them out and away. I held up the wettest to my mouth, and licked it, then complained to the table, "The things a guy has to do, to get a drink in this joint!" I resumed licking all my fingers clean while a few of the girls laughed. The rest were busy getting over their shock (I'm presuming this doesn't usually happen when they have pizzas). Julia laughed too, while she was sitting with her right arm around Lily's shoulder, holding her comfortably while she recovered.

Hannah, who was sitting several seats to my right, leaned forward to ask me, "You like the taste, Mark?"

Knowing she was Laila's sexual girlfriend I gave a smart answer, "I love it! Do you?"

"Love it. It's much tastier than from guys. What do you think?"

#3: <I think we shouldn't get smart with 20-year olds.>

"I think you just got me. I'll defer to your greater experience on that subject."

After the chuckles at my expense, Hannah came out with another good one, inquiring innocently, "Julia, before you were interrupted, weren't you were telling us something about Mark not being very good at flirting?"

Julia and I both got the irony right away and started laughing. Some of the girls took a second or so before they joined in. Including Donna, who wouldn't recognize irony if it hit her in the face, although that wouldn't stop her from hitting it straight back. I said, "Hannah, you're very skillful with your mouth."

I could see her thinking about that. She eventually said, "There are SO many responses! How about: You appear to be very skillful with your fingers, so maybe we should get together to practice our skills on each other?"

I like her intelligence, her humor, and that when I'd complimented her mouth, rather than accepting it egotistically she'd come back with a compliment about me. She was also very straightforward about wanting sex with me, which is an attitude that should always be encouraged in pretty, 20-year old girls. For all those reasons, and more (she had nice tits), I answered, "I would like that. I'm busy through to Tuesday, and I'd like to keep Wednesday for Julia. How does Thursday or Friday night suit you?"

"Let's make it Friday, so we can play around on Saturday morning too."

Donna spoke up, "Remember you're going to my club Saturday morning, Mark."

"That wasn't early though, was it? 10am, if I remember correctly?"

"That's right, 10."

"No problem. We'll finish well before then. I'll come and get you at 9:45, okay?"

"That's good. It'll be a LOT of fun. The Ducklings are very excited."

#2: <We've got to remember to tell her not to use that name in public. It's a bit derogatory.>

Hannah asked, "Who're the Ducklings?"

Donna answered eagerly, before I thought of an acceptable response, "Some of my girlfriends who're all in love with Mark. They're very funny."

#1: <Good grief! This is more than a little embarrassing.>

#3: <And try not to insult Donna when you answer.>

"Umm. I'm going to Donna's athletic club on Saturday morning, mostly to do a run to put Donna in good with some of the people there. But Donna's got a group of her girlfriends there, who get all giggly around me. We call them the Ducklings, as a nickname."

Hannah answered, "Cute name. We can change to Thursday night, if you have to do some running for Donna on Saturday morning?"

I'd been trying to work out what the socially acceptable etiquette was for inviting Hannah's lover, Laila, to join us. Should I ask Laila if she wanted to join us? But what if Hannah didn't want a threesome? It would be very embarrassing for Hannah to try to ask Laila not to come. If I asked Hannah to invite Laila, that might seem that I was arrogantly assuming Laila's decision. If Hannah said 'Yes' but Laila wanted 'No', or vice versa, then unhappiness could result. I wondered whether I should just settle for Hannah, but I REALLY like threesomes, especially if the two girls are into each other, as Hannah and Laila surely would be. I decided to go for broke, the main reason being that if I did get broke there were plenty of other girls around to fill the gap. So I said, "Nah, Friday night is good with me. I'd also enjoy our playing around on Saturday morning. Laila too, if the two of you would like to make it a threesome?"

Laila enthusiastically answered, "Yes please! I was hoping you'd ask me."

Hannah said, "TWO of us! You're full of yourself. Julia, I thought you said Mark was modest?"

Julia answered, "Mark's got the least to be modest about of any man any of you will ever meet, but he's still totally unassuming." Julia turned to the table, and raised her voice, "Girls, you've all been in Mark's classes all this year. Have any of you heard Mark make a single boast?"

All the other girls were intent on this conversation, and they immediately answered with many head shakes, "Nos" and "Nevers". That I hardly ever talk in class didn't invalidate Julia's point. Probably strengthened it, in fact.

Hannah got in before Julia's follow up with, "If you've got to do some running in the morning, we'd better go easy on you." I was pleased by the laughter that greeted Hannah's comment.

Julia stood to pull her notebook and pen out of her pocket, and passed it down the table, saying, "Hannah. Please write, 'I offered to go easy on Mark' on a page. Then rip it out and stick it on your mirror at home. When you limp home on Saturday morning, read it. You'll have a good laugh at yourself."

Hannah asked, "He's that good?"

Julia answered, "Pat, you were in a threesome with Mark and Lily. Can he handle Hannah and Laila?"

This was amusing timing for that question, because the waiter had just arrived behind Julia with the first few of our pizzas, and it made his day. He stopped, no doubt hoping that the conversation would carry on. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't inconspicuous, standing a few feet behind Julia holding several plates full of pizzas. Two-thirds of us had already spotted him, and Julia soon turned. He was a young lad and still in shock, judging by Julia's having to motion him back into motion. He pleased my emotions by starting to put the plates on the table.

Fortunately for the waiter Pat answered, "With both hands tied behind his back. Which would be a pity, because Mark is VERY skillful with his fingers. Isn't he Lily?"

"Yes! Finger, mouth, cock. I go {explosion sound} many times." By the look on the waiter's face, he was halfway to exploding too. I'd MUCH rather he brought me my pizza.

Pat added, "Lily and I both had as much as we could possibly handle, and then we had to ask him to please stop. HE will go easy on YOU, not the other way around."

Laila said, "I believe them, Hannah. My session with Mark was only for a couple of hours, but he was nonstop the whole time and not tired at the end. Lily and Pat stayed overnight, and all the next day they were walking uncomfortably, and Mark was fresh as a daisy. He outlasted them. I've been dreaming about having a multi-way overnight party with Mark ever since."

Hannah asked, "Mark, could you handle three or more girls?"

"Sure. I don't want to sound boastful," which got me a small raspberry from Julia, "but I'm not really the limiting factor. I'm so fit that I can perform nonstop for several hours. But I've only got one set of, umm, let's say equipment, so I can only do one girl at a time. It wouldn't be a problem for me to rotate sequentially through any number of girls, but it would be boring for the girls who were waiting unless they were bisexual and wanted to make it one big, friendly, tangle. In other words, the limiting factor isn't me; it's the attitude of the girls involved."

Julia said, "Excuse me, Mark." She turned to the waiter, who having dropped off those plates that he'd brought (a fraction of our total order), was now standing beside our table listening. "If you don't RUN back and forth with the rest of our order, I'm going to complain to your boss."

He stood there, saying, "Ahh..."

"RUN!" Commanded Julia.

He ran. Damned good idea too, as my order hadn't arrived yet.

I turned back to the table, and Laila asked me, "Whose place on Friday night? My place is fine, and Hannah has her own place so we could also use that."

"I MUCH prefer Julia's place. It's soundproof so we can make as much noise as we want. That's important if we go on for hours, which would be bad news for anyone else if we use another place. It's got a king-size bed too. Unless there's a strong reason otherwise, I'd like it to be at Julia's?" That was agreed. Soundproof was great, but my other main reason was so that I could get up in the wee small hours and do some college study. I didn't list that though, as it sounded too nerdish, and possibly might have insulted the girls. I have a VERY strong moral belief that I should not risk insulting girls who've just agreed to have a wild threesome with me.

The waiter arrived with the next armload of plates. I couldn't see Julia's face, but I was sure she was glaring at him. About half the table had plates now and were sharing with each other, but my order STILL hadn't arrived. I glared at the waiter too. He left quickly, as there wasn't any salacious conversation for him to listen to, and no one in their right mind wants to face Julia when she's glaring.

I had a chance to mention, "Julia, I think I remember your father asking us to text or call him with how I did at bowling. Do you remember that?"

"Yes. Robert did it already. Dad sends his congratulations."

Carol and Pat were sharing one of the most recently delivered plates, and Carol offered me a slice. I really do love my sister.

Everyone was chewing on some food now, with a lot of sharing going on.

The waiter turned up with a couple more plates, for Robert and me. After he'd put them down, he said to Julia, "That's everything now."

Julia said, "Good. Run along so we can have a PRIVATE conversation."

There's something seriously wrong with the principle of "girls first". Walking through doorways is fine, but not when there are 20-odd females, only 2 guys, and it's about FOOD. Fortunately there hadn't been many plates for the waiter to bring to the girls, because - for some weird reason - the girls had pretty much all shared a pizza between two of them. SHARING PIZZA! Sometimes I don't understand girls ("sometimes" being about 99.95% of the time. Or maybe a little more).

For a while we all concentrated on our food. There were many small conversations around the table, pieces being swapped around the place, the waiter running back and forth for drinks orders, stuff like that. Including Julia yelling across to Katelin, telling her, "Eat up Katelin. You need to build your energy for Tuesday night."

Some of the girls were declaring they were full now, and were passing their leftovers to me. They'd shared a plate, and STILL had leftovers! Of PIZZA! It worked out very well for me though, as one pizza really wasn't big enough for a Mark-sized meal.

As the meal came to an end, Julia got everyone's attention. Then said, "I've got three things to say. The first won't take long because it's just finishing off what I was saying before the food arrived, and before Lily's lack of self-control so eloquently interrupted me, haha." Several of the girls started chuckling, as they got Julia's reference.

Lily looked down, then remembered her job and declared, "Mark VERY good!"

When the chuckles eased, Julia resumed, "Hannah joked about Mark not being good at flirting, but the truth is that he's not. He's already been with Lily, so there wasn't any flirting involved. Lily will already do whatever he wants. You saw that in the parking lot before we came in." Actually, they'd seen Lily do what JULIA wanted. I was sure Lily appreciated the importance of that distinction, but the others didn't see it. "I was saying before that so far today Mark's spent virtually no time talking to most of you, so the main way he's got to judge which of you he likes the most is visually. Personally I've got nothing against him choosing girls for their sexiness, because I'm totally aware of how very sexy I find Carol," that caused Carol to blush nicely. "but Mark might miss out on finding a girl whose personality he likes. So I'm asking you to help us, which will also help you. Please try to help Mark get better at socializing with girls by approaching him, talking to him briefly, and being generally friendly. Don't all immediately swamp him, but when you get a chance to chat, do so. If you meet him in a hallway at school, stop to talk for a few seconds. He's too modest to push himself forward, so you need to break the ice yourself. Once the ice is broken, Mark's fine; just ask Lily!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.