Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 97: Lunch with Carol's Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 97: Lunch with Carol's Friends - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Friday, April 22, 2005 (Continued)

Immediately after the lunch bell finished ringing, I got a text message from Carol reminding me of where, when and how I was to approach her group. Unnecessary, but I guess being away from us all morning makes her feel isolated. Next year will be better, because she'll be a high-school student then. Except that I'll be trying to do four years of college in one year, and God knows how that's going to work out. I'd better dress as sexy as possible for the next few weeks, because I don't think I'm going to have time for any sex next year.

I sent Carol an acknowledgment "I'm sorry I missed witnessing you in action last night. I won't miss this lunchtime." Not that funny, but I didn't want to be too explicit over the phone.

Carol wanted Julia and me to turn up a few minutes late, most of which we would use to walk that far. I collected Julia at our lockers. I remembered something about Carol wanting me to arrive empty handed so my shape looked good. Silly, but you have to humor sisters and wives, especially when they come in the same package. I dumped my bag in my locker, just carrying my lunch when we slowly made our way to the designated location. Even before we'd crossed into the middle school, I was empty-handed as per Carol's request. Full-bellied, but empty-handed. It hadn't been possible to walk all that way carrying my lunch, and I was expecting to have to do a lot of talking to Carol's friends so it was best for me to eat quickly.

We approached Carol's group from an unused, unpopulated direction, as much as either of those descriptions apply during lunchtime. Julia spotted Carol before I did, because she knew what clothes Carol and Donna were wearing (girls remember those sorts of things). Carol's group were out to the side on one of the fields, and there were about two dozen of them, most looking in the wrong direction. Julia and I were walking holding hands (not Julia's usual style), with her walking a little farther away from me than would be normal, "So your silhouette is clear." Julia even had me keep my other arm a little away from my body, "So the girls get the full impact of your waist's shape."

I'd naturally asked, "Isn't this going over the top in a silly way?"

"It's what Carol wants. First impressions count and none of these girls have seen you dress even the tiniest bit sexy before." Julia's first sentence would have motivated me enough, but she couldn't resist the less-than-subtle dig at my previous, and greatly missed, clothing style. Granted my previous style wasn't as sexy as what I was wearing now, but it'd never given me cold drafts in places no self-respecting guy should experience drafts.

I overreacted to Julia's overemphasis on my previous lack of sexiness. I sarcastically offered, "Maybe I should strip so they can see all of my 'silhouette'."

"Yes, but not yet. We'll do it halfway through lunch, to help build the mood."

#3: <Please don't be sarcastic to Julia.>

#4: <Surely Julia wouldn't ask us to do that, would she?>

#1: <Can you think of anything Julia wouldn't ask us to do?>

#4: <Not if it involves embarrassing us, no.>

#3: <What's got me worried, is that she said our stripping would "HELP build the mood." What sort of mood has she got in mind, and how high is it going to get built, if our stripping is just going to "help" it?>

#4: <This might be fun!>

#3: <Not to mention very embarrassing. And - I have a faint suspicion - quite possibly in breach of a few school rules.>

Julia added, "I was thinking about this during class this morning. It'd be nice for Carol if we can make this go as well as possible. I had some ideas. First, do you know how to play 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'?"

"Yes. It's a silly game though."

"That doesn't matter. We'll probably be playing it soon. I'm going to blindfold you, but pay attention to my fingers on your back. One finger means you should do Rock, two fingers Paper, three fingers Scissors. In the order of the name of the game: Rock, Paper, Scissors. Okay?"

"Sure, but what are you..."

"Don't worry about it. It'll make sense at the time and I don't have time to explain now. Also, early on when we're talking to the girls, pick out the one that you'd like to make-out with the most. Not Carol or Donna, as this will be in front of all of them. Pull my ear just before you say her name, so I know who she is. Okay?"

"Okay. You like doing these things to me, don't you? Especially if I've got no idea what's about to happen?"

"It's great fun, including for you because I know you enjoy it more if you don't know."

"That's sometimes true, but I've noticed that YOU always enjoy it far more if I don't know."

"Just one of the many reasons we're so compatible, haha."

I couldn't think of a comeback, so we walked in silence; Julia no doubt believing she'd won the exchange again.

In another couple of seconds Julia asked, "Have you got a condom on you?"

"SURELY you can't be planning to..."

"We don't have time. Answer quickly."

"I need to check my wallet."

"Do so quickly please."

I quickly checked my wallet, finding I didn't have a wallet. "I am not allowed to carry my wallet because it's a fashion-crime. It's in my locker. I don't think there's a rubber in it anyway. I remember using the last one on Carol and not replacing it because I'd put all the other rubbers I had in your drawer back when we could only have sex in your room."

"We'll get you a billfold for your pants tomorrow. You should start carrying condoms again. Carry several in your wallet AND billfold. You're going to need quite a few from now on."

This was an EXTREMELY interesting conversational development. Unfortunately Carol's girls had finally spotted us. They'd been sitting in a semi-circle facing the wrong way. Carol knew which direction we'd be coming from, but she was playing along with the others. Carol and Donna were sitting at the back, and could see some of the girls look around, and notice us from a distance. We were too far away for identification initially, but as we got closer more and more girls kept looking at us. They were confused because we didn't look like what they expected. They expected me and my high-school girlfriend, but walking toward them was a jock and a presumably middle-school girlfriend or maybe little sister, based on Julia's lack of size. Eventually we were close enough to be identified - that's what happens when you keep walking closer, even when you wish you weren't because you REALLY want to know why you should start carrying lots of rubbers. I couldn't hear the girls as the wind was blowing the wrong way, but the sudden pandemonium and finger pointing was a bit of a giveaway that they'd spotted us.

The next minute was quite funny. We'd gotten quite close, probably because Julia and I had been looking at each other rather than at Carol's group, so we'd seemed disconnected from them. We were close enough that some of the girls remained sitting, some stood, and some of the more enthusiastic stood and started running toward us. Why they were running I have no idea, but enthusiasm makes girls act strange. Some girls running caused the other girls to rise, look at Carol, back at us, and generally be confused about what to do. Most started running to greet us.

Once the early starters had halved the distance, they started getting good looks at me and were more than impressed. One girl's legs got totally confused about what they should be doing and she fell over. Another girl stopped in shock, only to have another girl run into her, and they both went down. One girl got close enough for a good look, and her speed quickly diminished down to stationary, when she developed a need to sit down. It was just as well, as her legs looked decidedly wobbly.

The girls who could remain vertical stopped about five feet away from us, forming a rough circle around us as we kept walking toward Carol and Donna, who'd elected to stand up and wait for us. None of the girls could approach within five feet of us, such was my awesomeness. (I'd showered this morning, so it must've been my awesomeness.)

We arrived at the place where the two girls had gone down together. The girl who had stopped, and been run in to, was still on the ground. She hadn't tried to get up yet, seeming perfectly happy to sit on the nice, solid ground while staring at me. I extended my spare hand to her, asking, "Would you like a hand up?"

She looked at my hand like she was considerably puzzled about what it was. By the look on her face she appeared to be thinking, "I know I should recognize that, but I can't quite work it out." I don't think her brain was really working at all. I moved my hand a bit closer, to prompt her, and she tentatively extended one of her hands. I saved time by grasping it and pulling her to her feet. I had to pull hard because she wasn't helping. Once on her feet I had to use both hands to hold her up until she remembered what legs are meant to be used for.

Meanwhile, the girls around us had made all sorts of "Wow," sharp inhalations, or similar noises. Summarized by one girl saying, "Look at his muscles!" For those of you who've forgotten the description of this shirt, let me repeat it: It's easiest for me to describe where it ISN'T, as it's more of a non-shirt than a shirt. It's tight, with no sleeves or much else. Its sleeve holes occupy almost all of each of my sides plus extending wider to expose some of my front and back, which didn't leave much of my torso that COULD be covered by any material. What material there could be, was cut short, missing my belt by several inches. And even the neck hole was excessively large. I doubt the shirt covered a quarter of what a normal sleeveless shirt would have. So when the girl said, "Look at his muscles," it wasn't exactly hard for them to do. If she'd said, "Look at his shirt", that would have been harder.

The girl I'd raised seemed firm on her feet, and all the other girls between us and Carol were up, so I recaptured Julia's hand and we walked to greet Carol and Donna. Leaving the girl I'd raised to her feet standing still, looking at her hand intently. I was sure she'd eventually work out what it was.

When we arrived at Carol, I gave her a good hug and a kiss on the cheek. She whispered, "This is going so well." If she thinks it's going well now, just wait until I - apparently - strip.

Donna stepped up, so I gave her the same greeting. I turned away from Donna to find Carol and Julia in a very passionate kiss. It looked HOT, until I remembered that I wasn't supposed to react that way in public. I looked around the other girls. Many of them looked like stunned mullet (it's an expression of Mom's. To the best of my knowledge Mom has never experimented on mullet to find out what a stunned one looks like, but perhaps beating up fish is a popular English pastime. Maybe it's the first step in making kippers for breakfast).

The kiss stopped after a few seconds, and Carol looked around at her friends, then said, "What? I told you that my brother's girlfriend and I are lovers. You all knew that." Knowing that in advance, and seeing their tongues duel for several seconds, have different emotional effects. They certainly affect me differently, so I did another go-soft. Donna was giggling to herself too, so all the Andersons were having a good time.

Carol announced, "If you all sit down so Mark can see you easily, I'll tell him your names." Oh dear, twenty or so names was going to be a bit hard to remember. I uncentered. About five girls per mind. Doable, I guess, although we might need to stay uncentered.

When we called #2 off duty and explained why we'd summoned him, he said, #2: <There are five girls wearing what I'll masculinely call blue. I'll learn their names, then center again. If you later need any of the blue-wearing girls' names, get my attention.>

#3: <Good idea.>

Carol got all the girls seated, which was a bit of a struggle, mostly because they all wanted to sit near me, but didn't know where that would be yet, so there were some interesting games going on, all of which took time. I stood in front of the sitting girls while Carol stood beside me and introduced everyone, just giving their first names. Apart from #2, who'd already picked which girls he'd learn, the rest of us alternated (#1, #3, #4, #1, #3, etc.), that way each mind had time to look at and memorize his girls.

It was quite funny, as most of the girls spent most of their time staring at one of several places: shy girls stared at the ground, averagely confident girls stared up my shirt, and bold girls stared halfway between the other two groups, at that part of me that was at their eye level. More and more girls were overcoming their shyness during the introduction process. As I walked around to see the girls I was being introduced to, I sometimes deliberately stood very close to a girl, ostensibly to get the best view of the girls behind her. I stood so my pulled-forward-and-lifted-up cock was inches away from the girl's face. I did this three times, and all three girls got considerably flustered by it. I, of course, never noticed.

In total there were eighteen new girls (so a total of 21 with Carol, Donna and Julia included), only three of whom I'd met before: two were friends of Carol and one I'd met because she was in Carol's class and I'd helped at a class event of theirs several months ago. I'd remembered her because she was gorgeous. Speaking of which, I was very pleased to see that all of the girls were good looking or better. For a 15-year old boy, even an average looking 14-year old girl is a thing of beauty - or at least a thing of desire - but all these girls were above average, some of them a long way above it. I was going to do my best to charm this group. Collectively, they were considerably better looking than the group of fourteen girls that Julia had invited to lunch. [As Carol explained it to me later, she had drawn from the pool of every 7th and 8th grade class, giving her twice the number of candidates as we had in 10th grade. But the main reason these girls were so much more attractive was that in 10th grade, and increasingly so in the 11th and 12th grades also, there were quite a few girls who considered me beneath them, especially the most beautiful girls. Quite a few of the high school's A-list beauties wouldn't deign to have anything to do with me beyond the occasional sneer, whereas almost without exception, the middle-school beauties would come running if they had a chance of meeting me.]

I hadn't picked the girl Julia had asked me to choose yet. I'd wait to see how they behaved for a little while first, but I already had a shortlist because standing above the girls and looking down on them made it obvious which of the girls had the nicest breasts, and who were dressed to show them off the best. Those were my shortlist because guys are very straightforward creatures.

They'd all dressed nicely. Nicer than I remember girls dressing when I was at middle school. Not as "nicely" as the sluttier high-schools girls dressed, but similar to how Carol did these days or even better than that. That means the eighteen girls here were dressed in ways I thoroughly approved of, because Carol's clothes were chosen to please me. All things considered - which I carefully did - I was very happy with Carol's friends' attitude. A few of them looked particularly good (the shortlist), and I made sure to compliment them on it. I was aware that I'll probably be having lunch down here again, so it was a good idea to reinforce the behaviors that I wanted to see repeated. The wearing of low-cut or gaping tops was one of those behaviors. I'll let you know what the other behaviors are when I think of them.

After all the introductions were done, I did a quick check with my other selves to make sure I had all the names down pat. We thought we did, so I said, "Let me check that I have all of your names correct. First, the three pretty girls whose clothes I particularly like:" I called each of their names, pointing to them in turn. They smiled very happily. "And the rest of you are," as I pointed and recited the remaining fifteen names. I got it perfect, which surprised and pleased me. All the last fifteen girls were pleased, but you could see they would have been more pleased to be among the first three. Rubbing my hands together and cackling was probably not a cool look, so I just smiled happily as I finished reciting their names. Hopefully there'd be a great deal of visible breast the next time I came down here. That'd be only fair, considering the amount of my breast that was visible though my mock-shirt's holes.

Carol said, "Wow, I don't think I could have done that the first time I met so many new people, but Mark's always doing genius things like that. Let's sit down and have lunch."

All the girls sat UP, eager to see where I'd sit DOWN. Carol indicated a spot, and there I sat. I was next to Carol, until Julia said, "Mark, could you move over a little please, so I can fit between you and Carol." I had no idea why that was important as there was room to my other side, or to Carol's other side, but I was sure Julia had a reason. I scooted sideways a little, making a couple of the girls a little happier because I'd moved closer to them, and another couple of girls sadder.

Carol said, "Let's all eat our lunch first, to get it out of the way before we talk." Girls started opening bags, etc. Carol asked me, "Mark, where's your lunch?"

"I ate it already. I thought I should, so I could talk freely to your friends for most of the time I was here."

That was pretty much the last thing I said for most of the lunchtime, because Julia chose this moment to ask, "Do you pretty girls want to hear some stories about Egg?"

That got a resounding "YES!" from many directions.

Julia said (and I wished she hadn't), "Let me tell you what happened when Mark bought the clothes he's wearing now. Carol and Donna were with us, so they can add some comments too."

When human beings have two X-chromosomes, it creates a severe short-circuit in their brains, which gives rise to what can only be described as insanity whenever anyone mentions clothes shopping. Even more so when they're looking at a boy wearing 25% of a shirt. I have to admit that a discussion about clothes shopping was a very good place to start, as it made all the girls insanely happy, plus it could get Carol and Donna involved, so no doubt there'd be lots of fun and laughter from all the XX-chromosome carrying human beings here. It turned out to be even worse than I feared for the XY-chromosome carrier though. For example, Julia had my inside leg measuring "{Yelp}" pitch perfect. Her music training, I guess (Julia does one music class and was somewhat into it before I entered her life. She has to finish the class and take the exam, but it's just one of several things that she's effectively given up to spend more time with or thinking about me). All the girls thought Julia's yelp was very funny, and she had to repeat it a few times. In the course of the discussion Julia managed to casually let drop no fewer than six flattering references to my cock, such as "his beautiful cock".

Rocky's (dis)orientation was made clear, and his interest in my body stated far too explicitly. Much was made of Rocky's statement that "Mark could be a world-famous male model." Which wasn't how I remembered Rocky saying it, but Julia never lets factual accuracy stand in the way of making girls hot for my body. I had some sympathy with her goal, so I chose not to correct her. I was also hoping that the less I said, the quicker the story would be over. Besides, I was busy. I'd moved myself a little so I could see some of Carol, and I'd been VERY lightly caressing Carol's nearest nipple with TK. She was wearing a thin dress and bra and I'd been missing her. Carol had a very happy, slightly spaced-out look on her face.

Julia said, "When Mark drove us home from Rocky's ... Oh, did you girls know that Mark has his license. He's only fifteen, but he's got an unrestricted license now. He's left it in his locker so we can't show it to you, but it has an issue date more than a year ago. He was the same age as most of you are." (Because Carol jumped a grade a few years ago most of these girls would be a year older than her, so fourteen going on fifteen.) "Can you imagine your getting your license now? Of course you can't, because it's illegal. Mark had to get extraordinary permission from some very important people before he could get his, and none of you could ever do that. One of the reasons he needed it was because he has to drive back and forth to OSU for all the college courses he does. Oh, you didn't know he's doing college courses too. Yes, he's doing several..." You get the idea. Julia was segueing from boast to boast at superhuman speed. She was in full-on "Talk Mark Up" mode. She didn't have much time, and she wasn't wasting any of it.

I tried to tune out most of it, preferring to concentrate on what I was doing to Carol's nipple. Julia's mention of soccer caught my attention. My game tomorrow was mentioned, and they were all invited to come watch.

Another sentence that caught my attention was, "That's why so many girls want to fuck him." It caught the attention of the poor, innocent, 14-year old girls too. Julia and I were both pleased by the interested reactions that caused. I smiled to myself, while Julia reacted differently, saying, "Oh yes. Mark is SO good at sex that girls are falling all over themselves to get into his bed. He screwed three girls yesterday: Laila just after school, then Lily and Pat both slept with him all night. They're all 10th grade girls. Lily is Chinese, so some of you might've noticed her around. Pat is very beautiful, with a wonderful figure. And Laila's mostly a lesbian, but she was desperately eager to go to bed with Mark because she's heard how good he is.

-- "He's taking Dakota to bed right after school today, and sleeping with Ava and me tonight. Ava is the 11th grade girl that Carol and I slept with last night, while Mark was busy with Lily and Pat. Ava is very good at sex, very experienced and enthusiastic. She's a wonderful lover. Carol, why don't you bring Ava down here sometime next week, to have lunch with any of the girls here who want to meet her. If any of you girls are bisexual you might want to make sure you come to that lunch, because Ava is a great kisser, and I'm sure she'll wear a low-cut top and short skirt if Carol asks her to, so you'll be able to caress her breasts or her pussy if you want to. That's if any of you want to make-out with a very pretty 11th grade girl while she's telling you all how good Mark is in bed?" Mostly what they wanted to do was get their brains checked for malfunctions. Surely they hadn't heard what they just heard! Even mullet never look this stunned (I'm guessing about that).

Julia chuckled, adding, "Sorry. I forgot that you aren't used to sex yet. But I've started, so I might as well carry on. If you want to ask Ava about Mark then she'll answer every question you've got. She's very honest, so she'll give you every little detail. What Mark's cock looks like, how many orgasms he gave her, how good he is at licking her pussy, what his favorite positions are, what's the best way for any of you girls to suck his cock, and any other details you want to know.

-- "Mark is an incredible athlete - just look at his body." Julia's hand waved to indicate where I was sitting, in case any of them failed to remember who the only guy here was. "I don't know why Mark bought such a ridiculous shirt. He might as well not wear one at all. It's a nice day, so you might as well take it off, Mark." All eighteen girls visibly agreed. In fact, all twenty one.

This is a perfect example of female logic. If, as Julia had said, "He might as well not wear one at all," then what difference would it make taking it off? Yet my taking it off was obviously a very highly wished for action. I went with the majority opinion.

Julia whispered in my ear, while kissing me a little, "I need that name soon. You'd better whisper it to me."

The process of taking my shirt off was a wonderful distraction. None of the girls were looking at my eyes, so I could easily review the girls I'd had on my short list. I picked one. I didn't care much, so I chose the one with the nicest tits. I returned Julia's kiss, whispering "Gia" to her.

Julia whispered back, "I don't remember who she is. What's she wearing?"

"Far too much" wouldn't have been helpful. So I said, "Denim miniskirt, tight green top." Julia nodded. I was happy that she indicated she understood who I meant, as I wasn't sure that Julia would recognize what "green" looked like.

To the crowd, Julia said, "I just had an idea. Why don't we make a wall of people's bodies, to block everyone else's view, and one lucky girl can make-out with Mark for five minutes, then she can tell you afterward what it was like. Apart from Carol and Donna, are there any girls here who DON'T want to make-out with Mark for five minutes?"

Julia gave them one and a half seconds to speak up, and when none did (after Julia's sexual descriptions, most of them were probably too stunned to know their name) Julia announced, "I don't blame you. Mark's a great kisser, and look at that body." They did. No one questioned its greatness. "We're going to play Rock, Paper, Scissors. I'll blindfold Mark then all of you will hold a hand over your head with either rock, paper or scissors. Then without knowing what any of you are doing, Mark will hold up his hand as one of those. Those of you that he defeats have to get up and move to the side. Carol, Donna and I will look out for anyone changing their choice. Anyone cheating will be disqualified from this AND all future visits, because Mark will come down here from time to time to give you more chances to win a make-out session with him. We'll keep playing rounds until just one lucky girl is left, and she'll get five minutes with Mark while the rest of us form a wall to protect them from view. Do any of you not know how to play Rock, Papers, Scissors?"

Four of them didn't. Julia said, "Carol, please just show them the three shapes. They can guess randomly because we don't have time for a better explanation. They should learn before Mark comes down here again. I'll get Mark ready."

Carol explained the game to the four. To everyone in fact, as Carol just addressed the group. Meanwhile Julia was blindfolding me with my own shirt (it made a far more effective blindfold than shirt). She also got me to turn around to face away from the girls.

Carol had finished. Julia said, "Anyone that doesn't understand the game, just choose any shape each time. This is a purely luck game because that's the fairest way. I've even turned Mark around so he definitely can't see any of you, so this is totally fair." As I've said before, Julia doesn't let fairness or facts get in the way of my getting the girl I want. "Okay everyone, choose a shape and put your hand up over your head."

I don't actually know what happened since I truly was blindfolded. It took the best part of a minute to get everyone ready.

Julia, who had her hand on my shoulder, said, "Soon, but not yet, Mark will put up his hand with his shape. Carol, Donna and I will watch carefully for cheats. I strongly suggest none of you cheat or you'll NEVER get to even talk with Mark in the future. Okay Mark, choose your shape and raise your hand."

During her recent talk, Julia had been pressing TWO fingers into the top of my chest, which made that Paper. I held up a flat palm, which was greeted with some groans and several yippees. Julia announced, "I see five Stones. Please stand up and move over there."

Eighteen minus five equals thirteen to go. The remaining rounds were much faster as the girls knew what to do now. Thirteen quickly dropped to seven, then to five, then three, then one. When I removed my blindfold and looked, the winner was a girl called Gia. What were the odds of that!

I'd previously scoffed at Julia's, Carol's and Donna's excessive claims (I'd thought) about how many girls were interested in me, and the degree of their interest. Then the mass strip event had convinced me that an unbelievably large number of girls (i.e. more than none) truly had self-deluded themselves into a ridiculous - but wonderful - frenzy over me. All but a couple of these girls had never said a word to me before, but now they were desperately wanting to throw themselves at me, and were terribly disappointed that Gia had beaten them to that opportunity. Girls' thought processes are undeniably warped, but this time they'd warped themselves into a FANTASTIC mistake. I was REALLY looking forward to the fun and games I'd be having from now on, for as long as the mass insanity lasted.

Julia asked, "Your name is Gia, isn't it?"

Gia nodded.

"Come here, you lucky girl."

Gia advanced hesitantly, still overcome by the shock of her win.

Julia asked, "Do you think Mark looks better with his shirt on, or off?"

"Umm, off?"

"Off it is then. Mark, leave your shirt off when you kiss Gia please. All you others: bad luck, but remember we'll be coming down here again so you'll have other fair chances. Come over here and form a wall. Good girls. Come on, a bit faster please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.