Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 96: School Before Lunch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 96: School Before Lunch - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Friday, April 22, 2005 (Continued)

We walked into the room. Several guys saw me and immediately laughed, as I'd expected. As I dared hope but not really believed, many of the girls expressed their admiration by saying "Wow!", licking their lips, or making similar reactions. I was still very uncomfortable, but it could've been worse: the girls could've laughed and the guys could've licked their lips. The laughing guys eased off when they saw how most of the girls were reacting.

I looked for and located a smiling Julia. For a moment I wished she was much bigger, so I could go hide behind her. Our teacher hadn't arrived yet, which I now regretted as it meant no one had any restraint on their reactions. I should've walked slower. Julia stood up and started coming toward me, while I escorted Pat to her seat near the front of the class. It didn't take long to get her there, even with her - I noticed - exaggerated limping.

Pat dropped her bag near her desk, then swung around and pulled me into a scorcher of a kiss, her previously-bag-carrying hand going on to the naked small of my back - having no trouble finding it as there was about a foot of shirt missing. Her hand roamed up and down my back. Pat pulled her other hand out of my grasp, and used it to start groping my ass, all the while rubbing her body against mine. Fortunately it was not possible for me to feel any more embarrassed. My face being so red, a go-soft wasn't required. There was all the catcalling, whistling and stupidly immature male comments you'd expect (I've often claimed that my gender is logical, but I've never claimed that we're mature). I ignored all of that and decided to concentrate on Pat's kiss instead. Lily was still standing beside me, but she released my hand so I was able to put both of them around Pat to give her the attention she wanted.

Pat kept her kiss fairly short. As passionate as she could possibly make it, but not long. She pulled her mouth away, and loudly declared, "Thank you VERY much for the most AMAZING night of my life! I never knew sex like that was possible. If you EVER want me again, let me know and I'll come running. My body is yours whenever you want it, just as soon as it has recovered, haha."

#3: <Talk about overachieving on Julia's request!>

#4: <I think she's trying to worm her way into our affections by flattering our ego. Little does she know that we don't have one.>

#2: <Talking about overachieving, if Pat's boyfriend - whoever he is/was - is in this class, she overachieved on letting him know he's got some competition.>

#4: <He can't be in this class because none of the guys look highly pissed off or embarrassed, other than us. They're too busy looking massively envious. We would've seen him hanging around with Pat over the last few months if he was in any of the classes we have with her.>

Pat turned to speak to Lily, sparing me from the task of working out how to respond to her OTT flattery, "Lily, thank YOU very, very much too. I know last night was supposed to be yours alone, and you could easily have told Julia that you didn't want to share it. I'll never forget the favor you did me by letting me join you and Mark."

-- Pat turned to Julia, who had just arrived beside me, "Julia, how can you POSSIBLY survive night after night of sex like that? Lily and I can barely walk!"

Julia answered, "Now you know..."

The guys were just starting to get excited about Pat's statements implying that she, Lily and I had enjoyed a wild threesome last night, when the teacher walked in, adding to the guys' frustrations. Julia stopped talking, it probably being a good idea not to let the teacher "know" whatever it was that Julia had been about to say.

On the way to my chair I whispered to Lily, "I'll kiss you after this class." I'd been feeling guilty that Pat was getting all my attention.

"Okay."

Julia, Lily and I were behaving quietly, but the rest of the class was still far too excited. It didn't take long for Teach to notice my new attire. Two mornings in a row I'd caused considerable class disruption, and today was even worse than yesterday, both because my clothing was worse (it met every definition of "worse" that I could think of), and because of the effect of Pat's comments on the class. Teach was not impressed, "Mr. Anderson, I never realized what a troublemaker you are."

"I haven't said a word!"

"You don't have to say a word, dressed - or undressed - the way you are."

"Julia likes me to dress like this."

Another of the girls yelled out, "I LOVE it!" Nearly all of the other girls loudly and explicitly expressed their approval too. It was one of those classes.

Julia 'apologized' to the teacher, "I'm sorry class is disrupted by Mark's being so incredibly sexy." Which produced the easily predicted results, thereby proving that Julia can't have been particularly sorry.

-- When the teacher managed to get the class to settle down, Julia added, "Everyone will get used to it in a few more days."

Another girl asked, "Mark's going to keep dressing like this?"

"While we're looking for more lovers, yes." Which produced the same predictable results, although the teacher was even more annoyed this time.

He settled the class down yet again. Julia wisely decided to say no more, and the rest of the period was erratically productive from the teacher's point of view. Only "erratically" because various disruptions continued to occur, even without Julia's unsubtle encouragement. For example, other girls tried to pass notes to Pat, Lily, Julia or me. I refused to see any headed my way, as I was already in enough trouble with Teach.

On another occasion, Teach stridently told one girl, "STOP THAT!" She'd been sitting out of my sight, but there was little doubt what she'd been doing, especially as a few seconds later she asked to go to the bathroom " ... to finish off." Bathroom breaks were a common request from the class's girls, although I suspected it was mostly because they wanted to gossip there.

The end-of-period bell eventually rang. All the girls sitting near Julia and me had already been edging closer, and they were like racehorses out of the gate (whatever those things are called that racehorses run out of at the start of a race). An extremely short race in this case, as the girls were only a few feet from us. They still took winning seriously though. Actually they all cheated, because they were yelling their questions even before they arrived. They'd spent all period thinking about the situation, and they had questions - lots of loud and often very explicit questions. Even before our teacher had left the room, and he couldn't get out fast enough.

Julia climbed on her chair and cried for order, which I thought was ironic considering how often she given the same problem to Teach. "We don't have much time between classes, so listen up. You know we're looking for another girlfriend or two for Mark. Mark slept with Laila yesterday afternoon. Any of you can talk with her about what she thought of it when you see her. Last night Mark slept with Pat and Lily at my house, as you heard us arrange yesterday. I slept at his house, with his sister Carol and junior called Ava West. Lily, Pat, are you there?"

Lily and Pat were located and allowed to squeeze through to Julia and me. I owed Lily a kiss, so I pulled her onto my lap and delivered it.

One of the girls around us (about two-thirds of the girls in class were curious or frantic enough to hang around), asked, "How can you let your boyfriend kiss another girl, Julia?"

Julia answered, "The same way he let's me kiss other girls. I started it first and he didn't get angry, so why should I?"

"I bet he didn't!" yelled one of the throng.

Julia yelled back, "It was his sister. 'She's a lesbian, dummy'."

[I was quite proud that the "She's a lesbian, dummy," phrase was being heard increasingly often around school whenever someone did something particularly stupid. Usually, but not always, for a boy-girl thing, as Julia had just used it (God knows plenty of stupid things happen in that arena). It was being used with humor, which meant those speeches of mine had been well received and remembered positively.]

Julia continued, "I'm away half the time that I should be available for Mark so it's fair enough that he spends time with other girls. Last, he's FAR too much of a man for me. He's too much for me intellectually, sexually, even emotionally - you all heard his loving speech about Carol. He overwhelms me. He overwhelmed Lily and Pat last night, didn't he?"

Lily stood on a chair and said a whole bunch of really nice things about how good I was in bed. Her language was awkward, but her meaning was clear, including that I'd given her and Pat ten orgasms each, which blew the audience away ("What! EACH?")

Pat climbed another chair and said, "Lily hasn't come close to saying how good Mark is. He's a nonstop sex machine who rocked both our worlds until we couldn't take any more. I have no doubt that he could've given us thirty or forty orgasms if we'd be fit enough to handle them. But more important than the quantity of his lovemaking, is the QUALITY. That was indescribable. Whatever you're thinking, you're wrong - he's better.

-- "I can't believe I'm saying this, but even ignoring his lovemaking, Mark is an incredible guy. I made a complete fool of myself in his car on the way to school, and he treated me with kindness and compassion. I won't say any more about him, because I'll get far too schmaltzy {giggle}. Sorry, that's an in-joke between Mark and me. I understand why Julia is willing to share Mark, because he IS too much for any one girl, and no girl is good enough to deserve him. I know I'm not anywhere good enough, but I'm going to try to improve and hope I'm lucky enough to spend some more time with Mark. I'm going to sit down now, before I cry." She did look like it.

Pat sat back down on my leg (Lily and Pat were still sharing my body), and buried her face in my shoulder. She wasn't crying, but it'd be best to leave her alone for a while.

Julia, still standing on her chair, announced, "If any of you want the best sex you'll ever have in your life, or want to get to know Mark romantically, then you know what to do: express your interest to your Liaison! Not to Mark or me, because we don't have time for that. Over this weekend Lily will be putting up a website for Mark, which will contain more information and will start the process of Mark's choosing which of you he'd like to get to know better. We'll announce the web address at school next week.

-- "If any of you are interested in seeing him in action athletically, Mark's got a soccer game at 2pm tomorrow at Crescent Valley High School. Most of you only know him from class, so you have no idea what he's like athletically. Even if you don't know much about soccer, come look at him play tomorrow. You'll be sorry if you don't. As you can tell from the clothes he's wearing now, and from Lily's and Pat's comments, he's as exceptional athletically as he is intellectually. Those of you whose surnames starting with N to Z, Dakota will be sleeping with Mark after school today, so you can ask her what she thought of it after that, or ask Lily, Laila or Pat. I'm sure they'll be happy to give you as many details as you want." If they wanted to stay on Julia's good side they would. "Mark and I are leaving now. I suggest the rest of you let Pat and Lily start walking to their next classes, as they're only able to walk slowly. It'd be nice if some of you carried their bags too."

Julia stood down from her chair, which was my cue to induce Pat and Lily to stand. That took a few seconds. Their spirits were willing but their flesh was weak. It was very nice flesh, but definitely weak. I was sorry to leave Pat behind me. She was sore and her emotions had been getting quite a work-over recently. She'd admitted she loved me, but knew she wasn't good enough for me. That's pretty heavy stuff. I DID leave her behind, of course. I knew I had to toughen up. I was just sorry about it.

Julia is good at forcing her way through crowds of girls. Which, given her size, is somewhat surprising. She more than compensates for her lack of size with an excess of fierce determination. She has the determination of a line backer. Or is it line blocker? Or tackler? Something like that. Whatever those football guys who run into the other team's football guys are called.

Julia had to pointedly recite, "Ask your Liaison" a few times, then we were clear. I was happy to see that some of the other girls were helping Lily and Pat. As Julia and I left the room, I heard one of them ask either Lily or Pat, "You were exaggerating about the TWENTY orgasms, right?"

As soon as we were out of the room, into the hallway, Julia said to me, "Carol sends her sisterly love. She also says, 'Thank you very much for her new sex toy'."

"Huh?"

I would have got it eventually, but Julia answered my grunt, "Ava. Carol likes playing with Ava. As I said on the phone, Carol has helpfully volunteered to train Ava to be obedient. Which I expect will require Ava to perform some very amusing public displays of - shall we say 'affection' - toward Carol."

"Haha. Yes, I got that from our call. I'm glad Carol's so happy. So what're your plans for Ava tonight?"

"We'll invite her around, specifying a time after the dinner party has finished. She's ... hmm, let's wait until after our next class to discuss this. It's too graphic for a hallway."

"Okay."

We didn't have any spare time, so we went to our next classes. The usual hysteria happened over my clothes. I'll skip describing it yet again. I don't know about you, but for me it got tired very fast. These girls had had all year to get to know me and hadn't made any effort to do so, but as soon as I turn up in a shirt that is far too short to tuck in, they go all gaga. I was very unimpressed, and it made it impossible for me to take their reactions seriously. Or them seriously either, come to that.

After the second period, Julia and I met up again and went outside for a little privacy. Julia wanted me to describe my evening first, so I said, "I've got a few things to mention:

-- "First, everything worked out good at my end, as you heard Pat and Lily say in our first class. We had good sex, and they both ended up doing some bi stuff. Lily automatically did whatever I wanted. Pat was more fearful and needed a little pushing, but she got into it at the end. She'll probably backslide now all the excitement is over, but it'd be easy to push her back into it.

-- "In the car ride here she said she loved me but she knows she's not good enough for me. I caught her in a tiny lie, and found out that she has an issue trusting guys. She's never been emotionally involved with a guy before, and she's got no idea how to keep those feelings off her face. I enjoyed her more than Lily, who seems too deliberate. For some weird reason, Pat's reluctance is more exciting than Lily's obedience. I remembered your lesson about not creating expectations, so Pat has no expectation of me doing anything at any time. She has considerable hope, but that's all. I certainly wouldn't mind spending more time with her. Her body is great and she's very pretty. She's a bit naïve though, which in some girls could be fun, but with her seems a little annoying. I can't put my finger on why, but I don't think it matters much for now. She'll keep for a while.

-- "Second. Pat asked me for a couple of exemptions from the normal rules for 'bottom-tier girls' - we've got to invent a less insulting name for them! I gave Pat and Lily a little speech this morning, right after we'd finished having sex. I was trying to set up the right attitudes in their heads. Pat's mostly, as Lily's attitude seems to be irrelevant if she's 100% cooperative. I didn't word it well, and Pat figured out that the Liaison system and the get-more-girls-for-Mark ideas were yours. She wanted to talk directly to you about it. Obviously she couldn't talk with her Liaison because Pat knows as much about me as Laila. Probably more, actually. I gave her permission to talk with you, with some heavy warnings about being brief. Later she decided she didn't need to, so she canceled her request. I realized that the fault was mostly mine, because my speech didn't go the way I'd intended. I'll work out a better speech, so that problem shouldn't repeat. But just in case it does, what are your thoughts about what I should say if a bottom-tier girl asks me for permission to talk with you directly?"

Julia said, "I don't like it! It's a bad idea because it means I have to spend time answering individual girl's questions. They never ask just one. Whatever answer I give just prompts more questions. It's also a precedent, because other girls might see they can go around their Liaison, and because that girl - Pat, in this example - will know she can go around her Liaison in the future. Once it starts happening, it'll snowball. If a girl requests that of you in the future, ask yourself whether it's truly important AND urgent. NOT whether the girl thinks it is, because they all will, but whether YOU think it is. If it's not, and she wants me to answer a question, tell her to put it in writing and give it to her Liaison, who'll pass it on to me. In due course I'll answer, probably two or three weeks so they can't bombard me. Most of these girls aren't going to get another date with you in less than three weeks anyway, so they can wait for an answer. Okay?"

"Yes, and a good idea. The other request Pat had was to change her Liaison to Lily, because they shared me and each other so intimately. I agreed, but said it might interfere with some of your plans so my agreement needed to be confirmed by you. What do you think?"

"Again, generally, not ideal, but not so bad this time since it doesn't increase our workload. The reason for the swap - that a girl and another Liaison had a threesome with you - won't come up often. It won't upset any of the ideas I've got for Liaisons, so we'll let it go this time. We'll warn her to keep it quiet though."

"I already have. Good. That finishes up my girl-related news. I was saving the best news for last. Your dad dropped a bombshell at breakfast this morning. Which, while I remember, Pat and Lily heard, but Vanessa told them to keep quiet about. Do you know what your dad said?" I was reluctant to just come out and say it. I wanted to build it up, and/or (preferably "and") tease Julia about it, but I couldn't think of any way to do any of that, hence my go-nowhere last question.

"No, what?"

Nope, I still had no smart idea about how to tease her (sometimes I wish I truly was a genius). So I just said it. "Prof says that at my new study rate - splitting the work in two the way I am now - I should be able to complete an ENTIRE college degree next year. I'd graduate high school AND college at the same time."

Before I could even start on my doubts and worries, Julia exploded in excited celebration. She didn't quite do cartwheels, but she certainly squealed, leaped up and down, launched herself at me so he could rain kisses all over my face, jumped off me so she could yahoo and leap up and down some more, throw herself at me again, etc. She was very, VERY excited (two "verys" isn't enough, but you get the idea).

On one of the rare occasions when she stopped to catch a breath, I managed to inject, "Why are you so excessively excited?"

"I am NOT excessive! It's the first time that my opinion of your ability has been confirmed in an important way. Your playing soccer so well, winning the 10k race, or being a great lover; those are impressive, but they don't really matter. Your TK is awesome, but it has to be kept secret. But if Dad says you can complete an entire degree next year, then that confirms my opinion of you and my belief about how our life is going to be. You're going to be HUGELY important, and achieve phenomenal things in whatever direction you choose to go. I don't know what you'll be doing yet, but you're obviously going to have a huge impact. It's FANTASTIC to hear that Dad thinks that!"

When she'd said "our life", that'd gotten to me. Julia has made me the center of her life. Not just given me a lot of her time, but made me EVERYTHING to her. At times, probably a lot of times, she must have worried about that. Her whole life was at stake so no wonder she was happy to get some serious confirmation. Which made me feel absolutely terrible! Sure Prof said that at the current rate I could complete the degree, but he was working on the assumption that I had an IQ of 226, not four IQs of 105. Any idiot can pass school because they spoon feed it to us - jocks pass, so ordinary idiots find it quite easy. Judging from the two courses I'm doing now, the first year of college is straightforward but I'm sure that the third and fourth year courses are going to be damned tough, and probably impossible for me. Julia was leaping with excitement and I felt terrible that it wasn't going to happen that way. I should have put my warnings and worries in before I told her what Prof had said, not that she'd have believed me. I needed to bring her back to reality, so I said, "Julia, just because your father says I can do it if I maintain my current rate, doesn't mean that I WILL be able to do it."

"Of course it does."

#1: <We're off to a good start.>

"No, seriously! I have doubts that I can do third and fourth year courses at all, let alone at the rate Prof is assuming. You should know me well enough by now to know that I'm not that smart." This was something I'd been worrying about. Julia has spent enough time with me, and has seen me make more than enough stupid mistakes, to have learned that I'm not really a genius. I'd never mentioned this to her before, and had been surprised she'd never raised it until I realized she probably didn't want to, considering how important I was to her. I was somewhat worried about bringing it up now, but it had to be done because it should be a considerable help in proving my point in this serious topic.

"{Raspberry}."

#1: <Our good start is being slowly eroded.>

#4: <If we got paid for each raspberry, we wouldn't have to do that roulette thing.>

#2: <Thanks you guys. You're really making it easy for me to convince her.>

The delightful tones of her raspberry dying away, Julia continued, "I've got complete faith in you. You'll do it easily."

"It's your faith that I'm worried about. It's misplaced."

We discussed this around and around some more, before Julia said, "Just do it, and we'll see how you go. We don't need to decide anything now. No one's going to blame you if you try your best." Her approach was obviously the smart thing to do, thereby proving that Julia was the brightest one of the two of us, and also proving that I was right about not being smart enough for advanced college courses. She added, "I know I'm right. You'll complete it fine. I'm SO excited." She started kissing me again. Maybe neither of us is terribly smart.

To say the least, that conversation hadn't exactly convinced me to start celebrating, so I grabbed the first chance I had to change the subject, "Didn't we come out here so you could tell me your plan for Ava tonight?"

"Okay, we'll talk about Ava. She's coming along very nicely, and there are many good things about her. Including - thank God! - that I don't have to explain every single little thing to her the way I did at the beginning. She's also a very good lover. She's very enthusiastic about sex. She's had sex with six guys before, but many times with those six so she's had a lot of practice. She's always screwed them into submission because she's extremely fit and enthusiastic. She's got an overblown ego about her ability to bring any guy to his knees, which is an unacceptable way for her to think about you. About ANYTHING to do with you, but particularly about sex because that's a large part of why we have her. She's not much good for anything else, but it turns out that she's particularly good at sex."

"Okay. I'm glad to hear she's so into sex, as I quite enjoy it myself. I'd thought it was something she'd end up doing a lot of for us. Perhaps for Carol mostly, because I'd have more choice, but ideally for any of us whenever we wanted." I internally debated including, " ... and I'm still adapting to being able to get hard with other girls," or something along those lines, but I decided that it'd probably be best to say as little as possible about that issue. Julia seemed to have no problem with me having no problem, so I shouldn't risk making a problem out of it.

"Good, we're on the same page. Carol loves having her as her toy. That's more psychological than physical, but we don't care what Carol's motivation is. I enjoyed Ava too, although I don't think she'll be my favorite. I don't have strong feelings for any girl other than Carol. I'm enjoying learning so much about sex though, and in doing all of this for you. I REALLY enjoy making all of this happen. I think I'm a bit of a control freak sometimes."

I carefully checked to see if my fingernails needed cutting.

Julia laughed, then, "Okay, moving right along. If Ava's allowed to keep thinking that she's better at sex than you, then she'll end up being harder to manage the way we want, which is about sex. I didn't try hard to find out, but I think her other boyfriends were so eager to have sex with her that they gave her too much power, so she's used to being in charge. At the moment she's trying hard to please us, but she's likely to revert to being bossy after a while unless you shatter her view of her superiority. Not that it matters, but I have some doubts about the explanation she gave us about her breaking up with her previous boyfriend: that he found someone in one of his college classes. It's not going to be relevant to our relationships with her, so I can't be bothered making an issue out of it.

-- "Ava's currently of the opinion that she's better at sex than you. She believes you're probably better than other guys, but still not better than her. She tries to keep it hidden, but if you don't win her respect then she'll likely get less and less subtle about showing her sense of superiority. Obviously I know that you're better than her, but I want her to find that out in a way that absolutely DESTROYS her ego about it. That her ego is so big about it is wonderful, because destroying it will leave her totally lost. We'll be able to remake her our way very easily. I like the idea of that, so I've been giving some thought to the best way of doing it."

"Can I interrupt with a question?"

"Sure, ask away. Oops, maybe not. We'd better get to class."

I must remember to talk the Principal about the length of the gaps between classes. Conversations have got just long enough to get interesting - in this case, to the stage of destroying a very pretty 17-year old girl's ego and then remaking her as our sex toy - and then we run out of time. This is no way to run an institution with lots of pretty girls in it!

In case you're wondering, my question to Julia - when I get a chance to ask it - is going to be, "How in hell does she know ANYTHING about destroying people's egos and remaking them how she wants?" I don't share all my classes with Julia, but I'm pretty sure this isn't part of the curriculum of any of her subjects. She does Social Studies, for example. I'm pretty sure ego destruction is not consider something that should be taught about social interactions. Not in the 10th grade, anyway.

I'll skip ahead to my next conversation with Julia. I'm only skipping over the usual girly jabbering, plus - because I was apparently so sexily dressed today - some unusual girly jabbering. I'll tell you about it later, if I can be bothered (girls can be quite silly). When I had Julia separated from others enough, I asked, "Remember I had a question I wanted to ask you?"

She looked blank.

"It was, how on Earth do you know about destroying people's egos and remaking them how you want?"

"Oh that. That's easy. It's one of the basic psychological torturing techniques."

#1: <I've got a small supplemental question. Just to explore one little corner of Julia's answer. Only if you guys can't think of anything else you want to ask?>

#2: <I was thinking about asking what we'd be having for dinner tonight, but Julia probably won't know that yet, so I'm out of ideas. You might as well ask your question.>

"Ahh, darling, speaking as your concerned boyfriend - one who spends a lot of time in your company, in a soundproofed room with a lock on the door - I'm a little curious and concerned, I should definitely emphasize 'concerned', about your knowing 'basic psychological torturing techniques'. Please tell me that you don't know any ADVANCED psychological torturing techniques, and how it is that you know ANY such techniques at all? I'll just stand over here, out of your reach, while you answer."

"Haha. Very good, Mark. I only know three: attack fears, destroy pride, give and remove hope. Mom made me watch a documentary on what we do to our prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, and gave me a small book from OSU's library to read on the subject. She said I should know how easy it is to bend people's minds, because the world is full of people who try to do that to others, and - even worse - is full of people whose minds have already been bent. She said I should be able to recognize the techniques and effects. I never expected the knowledge to be so useful though. The techniques work extremely well. I'm impressed by how well, which is a sad comment about people's minds, unfortunately."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.