Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 74: My “I Love My Sister Carol” Speech

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74: My “I Love My Sister Carol” Speech - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I woke at my usual time and noticed that Donna appeared to be still sleeping. I got up and stood by her bed. My proximity sense confirmed it, but as it nearly get-up time I bent down and kissed her cheek until she woke. A good start to the day for her, I thought.

It only took half a dozen kisses before her eyes were fully open, and she said, "Good morning, darl... , Mark."

"Good morning, darl, Donna."

"{Giggle}."

I offered, "I had a good night's sleep. Maybe we can do this on other nights that Carol's at Julia's?"

"I was kind of hoping that. I like you being here."

"I'll check with Mom, Dad and Carol, but I think everyone's okay with it."

"I'm sure Carol won't object."

"I'm pretty sure of that too. I'll go to my room to get changed now."

I'd expect Donna to make some sort of comment along the lines of, "You can get changed here if you like," but she didn't, which pleased me. Having to push her away all the time, even verbally, gets tiresome pretty fast.

#3: <Probably the same way girls feel when guys hit on them all the time.>

#2: <Must be even worse if they don't like the guy at the time. Unlike Donna and us.>

#3: <Yeah.>

Donna did a one-girl marching formation in to breakfast, and kissed me on the mouth again. I guessed that was now a firmly established tradition.

I said, "My wake-up kisses weren't enough for you? I thought you'd have had enough kisses already this morning?"

"Not likely! Maybe you could give me some more and I'll tell you when to stop?"

"Or maybe not. Don't you know it's my breakfast time!" Okay, so she wasn't totally mature all the time. I suspected I wasn't either.

Mom got a phone call from Vanessa. They chatted away for a while. I couldn't tell much because it was mostly Mom saying, "Uhh ha. Uhh ha." the way adult women seem to do endlessly on phone calls.

Mom then said, "Hang on, I'll check with Mark." Mom turned to me and asked, "Prof suggests he tells the Dean about the 'Dipstick Incident' and maybe get the Dean to call your Principal, just to put extra pressure on him. I'm sure he's getting plenty of pressure already, but a little more wouldn't do any harm. What do you think?"

"I think the Principal already sounds like he's doing the right thing, judging from what our driver told us. Isn't it a bit mean, and a waste of Prof's and the Dean's time too?"

Mom said, "Did you hear that Vanessa? Uhh ha. Uhh ha. Hang on."

Mom turned to me, "Vanessa says 'Prof and the Dean can decide on their own priorities.' I don't think she means that as abruptly as it sounds. Can you think of a concrete reason not to make him aware that OSU's Dean is concerned about you? I don't think he knows that yet and it's fairly impressive."

"I did mention the Dean's involvement when I was talking to the Principal and Dipstick, but it'd be a lot more impressive if the Dean personally called him. I just realized that Carol and Julia might get in trouble for being openly affectionate together at school - and I'm sure they're going to be VERY open about it, as that's the point of their plan - so it might be a good idea if the Principal has another reason to be scared of this family."

"Good point. I didn't think about their being overt. Did you hear that Vanessa? Uhh ha. Uhh ha. Okay, bye."

Mom said, "Carol's going to Julia's after school. The car will drop Donna off here, then take Carol on to Julia's. So don't worry if Carol's not home when you get here, Mark."

Mom resumed her breakfast.

After a few seconds I asked, "So what's going to happen about the Principal?"

"Didn't you hear me talk with Vanessa? I agreed with her idea."

"All I heard you say was, 'Uhh ha. Uhh ha. Okay, bye'. The 'okay' just sounded automatic, so I didn't hear any words that had meaning other than 'bye'." I half thought I knew the answer, and half wanted to pull Mom's leg a little, so that gave me a full reason for asking.

"That's what the 'Uhh ha's meant. I was agreeing."

"So they mean, 'I agree' then. I've often wondered that, because you use them millions of times."

Mom scoffed at that.

Dad cut her off by confirming, "Millions!"

Mom said, "Really?"

Dad and I nodded | Donna said, "Uhh ha."

Mom laughed, and said, "I'll pay more attention in the future. Speaking of saying things without knowing, do you remember Vanessa telling me off for saying 'Are you insane'?"

Dad and I nodded again. Mom continued, "She gave me a lecture about that later, when you were talking to Prof in his study, and also told me to ask my workmates whether I say it there. I told her that I was sure I didn't. I really couldn't imagine myself talking to them that way, but Vanessa insisted I ask them properly. It turns out that I say it often and they all hate it. It was probably hurting my career, so I told my boss I had just become aware of it and was trying to change. I also asked all the others to call me on it if I said it again. I owe Vanessa for that, as it was a bad habit for me to have gotten into. It's nice to have her help. She's pretty sharp, isn't she?"

"I'll say. She and Prof are pretty good at pointing out my faults too. Good and merciless. Perfectly accurate too. When we're living in the same house they're REALLY going to keep me on my toes. Ouch."

"They'll be good for you."

"That's easy for you to say, you're not on the receiving end as often as I am. But I know you're right. I'm just going to be on my toes a lot. At least there'll be a readily available girl or two to cheer me up."

Dad laughed, "It's hard to imagine how you could possibly need cheering up. I've never heard of a teenage boy with a better life than yours."

"It has its moments." I occupied my minds by happily remembering some of those moments while I occupied my mouth with consuming the rest of my breakfast.

When the car arrived I said a hurried, "Bye" to the folks.

Dad called out that he'd see me at the DMV at 2. Maybe he thought I'd forgotten? Not likely!

Donna sat next to me in the back. I had a sudden fear of her duplicating Carol pussy flash trick, but she behaved herself.

In the car I asked the driver, "It's just the two of us this morning. On the way back it'll just be Carol and Donna, and Carol will be asking you to take her on to Julia's. That's the same place we've been before. That's okay, isn't it?"

"Sure. No problem."

I continued explaining, "I'm going to the DMV to hopefully get my license this afternoon, so fingers crossed this'll be the last day you have to drive us. My girlfriend Julia has her own car but no license yet, so I'll be using that to drive us to school from tomorrow on, assuming I pass. That'll make things easier for you, without having to worry about us every day."

He said, "It hasn't been much trouble. A lot easier than I expected. You're very well behaved and I almost never have to wait for you. Having to drive you home has given me an excuse to miss quite a few after-school meetings, so I'm going to be sorry to lose that excuse. Oh well, all good things come to an end. Happy birthday anyway."

"Huh? It's not my birthday."

"Oh. I assumed it was your sixteenth. I knew you were fifteen and just assumed today was your birthday. Happy birthday for whenever it was."

I let that go. There was no point in explaining why I could get a license at fifteen.

After a few seconds pause, Mr. Moore continued, "You know that I'm the Drivers' Ed teacher, don't you? I know I've never taught you, but do you want a quick check-out sometime today? I can probably squeeze you in sometime, but I'll need to check my schedule when I get to school. Or at lunchtime, if you wish. I know I'm free then."

"Yesterday we discussed me being a genius, but I never gave a thought to you being a Drivers' Ed teacher. So much for my so-called genius! I think I've got the test nailed, which might be 'famous last words'. If I fail this afternoon I'll take you up on that offer, thanks. Hopefully we can iron out whatever I did wrong and I can take the test again quickly. I'm looking forward to getting my license."

"Most kids do. You won't be able to try again quickly though. You do know that they have a minimum wait of twenty eight days after a failure of the driving test?"

"I didn't know that! So if I fail today, that's the quickest I can re-take it?"

"Yep."

#2: <I never knew that. Is that how it was for you #3 and #4?>

#3: <I think I remember it being exactly one month in our case. We didn't worry about it when we sat because our Drivers' Ed teacher told us we'd easily pass.>

#2: <I'm more nervous this time. We definitely want to pass first time to avoid worrying Prof, and also because we've sort of got 'our own' car now, which I guess you didn't have at the time.>

#4: <No, we didn't, only borrowing Mom's or Dad's sometimes. Okay, let's take this test more seriously.>

I said, "In that case can I please take you up on your offer for a lunchtime practice? Maybe I could drive and you could ask me questions. Get a double workout at the same time."

"That's fine by me. I'll meet you at the usual spot at the start of lunch. I don't usually talk with students much while they're driving as they're busy concentrating on driving, but we can play that by ear. It's mostly the driving we have to worry about because the 28-day wait applies only to that. If you fail the knowledge test you can try that again the next day."

"Phew. So that's not so bad then. I still want to get the best session with you that I can."

When we arrived at school Julia and Carol were waiting for us. Long before the car reached them, I noticed that Julia was wearing a VERY short skirt. I very happily remembered the reason too. Yesterday we'd frigged Carol off and I'd told Julia to dress appropriately for us to frig her today. She was dressed VERY appropriately for that, and very inappropriately for riding her bike, so I guess they'd gotten a car ride to school. But - dammit! - I'd just booked myself to do something else at lunchtime.

As the car drew up, I saw that they were standing hand in hand, so it was starting already. School was going to be more interesting from now on.

I got out, telling the driver that I'd see him at lunchtime. Donna got out, and told the girls, "You two look very sweet. See ya later." Moments later she was gone.

I told the girls, "Sorry girls, I'm going to have to miss lunch with you today. I just found out that the DMV doesn't let people re-take a failed driving test for twenty eight days. I thought that if I messed up I could try again in a day or two, so now I'm worried. Our driver, Mr. Moore - who teaches Drivers' Ed - has offered to take me out at lunchtime. I can't pass up that chance. Very sorry Julia, especially with you dressing so wonderfully for our lunchtime frigging session. The good news is that if I pass my license you can dress like that again whenever you like, as I'll be driving you in every day."

Julia chuckled, "I thought you were being casual about your test. Most kids freak out to some degree or other. I didn't realize you didn't know that."

"I just read the road laws. I didn't read anything about anything else. Not too smart, I guess."

"Not really your fault. Those sorts of things most people pick up because they're hanging around with other 16-years olds and doing the Drivers' Ed course. Have you got everything else you need: SSN, proof of address, parental consent, and money to pay the fees?"

#1: <How come #3 or #4 didn't tell us about those?>

#4: <I remember now. The school organized everything so it was mostly automatic. I didn't give it a thought, sorry.>

"{Gulp}. I didn't think about any of those things. Dad will be with me so I guess he can do the parental consent thing at the time and we should have enough money for the fees. I didn't get ready for this very well at all. I think I better call up the guy from the DMV and ask him what else I need. I'll call him now."

I did, but he wasn't there yet. I was going to retry frequently until I caught him.

Julia said, "You don't have to come and get me every day. That's out of your way before and after school. I can still bike easily."

It's not often I get to do one of these - not nearly as often as I'm on the receiving end of them - so I enjoyed doing a, "{Raspberry}. The REASON I'm getting my license is so I can drive you. I WILL be driving you every day. Your Lord has spoken!"

"A command! How wonderful. Your wife will humbly obey her Lord."

"Somehow I doubt the humbly part, but I'll settle for any type of obeying. You look very good in that skirt. I think I'll have to order you to wear it again one day."

"What? And completely bypass all the very careful thinking we have to do every morning. Carol just spent ages describing that to you and now you're going to arbitrarily pick something."

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I'd forgotten about that."

"Haha. I was pulling your leg. Whose opinion do you think matters more to me: yours or everyone else's?"

"Umm, mine, I guess."

"Yes, yours. Why do you think I'm wearing it today? Because you ordered me to wear something appropriate for my being frigged. I'm wearing it with pride, even though it'd normally be totally unsuitable for a Tuesday."

"It would? Um, you should have said. We could have done the frigging thing on another day. We'll have to, because of my driving lesson."

"I'm pulling your other leg, Mark. To even you up, haha. Of course there's nothing wrong with wearing this skirt on a Tuesday. 'Not on a Tuesday' - how silly is that? Haha."

"Um, yeah, haha. I guess it was a bit silly of me to believe that."

"No, of course. In fact Tuesday is an EXCELLENT day to wear it. A Monday would be terrible, of course."

"Umm." I looked at Julia very closely, but she seemed sincere. Unbelievable, but sincere. "I'm running out of legs to pull, you know?"

"You've got something else in the general area that I haven't pulled for HOURS."

"{Giggle}," from Carol. "It's been even longer for me. Can I please help pull it this time."

Julia chuckled some more, saying, "I don't think lesbians are supposed to be interested in that sort of thing."

"I'm a sort of fluctuating lesbian. Depending on whether Mark's available or not."

"It has been a long time since he let you give him a blowjob, isn't it?"

Carol strongly agreed, "Far too long."

So Julia suggested, "So just before you go to bed tonight, go to his bedroom and give him one. Unless he orders you not to, which I expect he won't."

I also expected he won't. In fact, I knew he was getting hard from the anticipation already.

I thought about that for a couple of pleasurable seconds, then Julia said, "We can take good advantage of your being away this lunchtime, Mark. I think Carol and I will have our lunch in the lunchroom today. There are always plenty of people in there, so that should work very well."

"What should work well?"

"Carol's coming out. We'll meet outside, then walk in holding hands. Kiss and cuddle a few times. Then maybe leave early and walk around the high school for a while, holding hands. That should get tongues wagging."

Carol said, "I'd like to wag my tongue at you."

"Good one. Now you're acting more like a lesbian." Julia pulled her close and kissed her lips. There was no one around us, so it must have been just for practice. Or maybe for real.

After their kiss, Julia resumed talking with Carol, "We'll do that. You meet me outside the high-school lunchroom and we'll go in together. I'll take my panties off before that, and we'll try and find a seat facing some gossipy girls. You sneakily rub me a few times, and I'll make sure they see that I'm bare. It'll be hard for them NOT to see me, in this skirt. We can get a little carried away just before we walk out early, and they'll assume we're going somewhere to make-out. That'll work nicely."

It certainly would! I'd like to see that myself.

[Just to let you know what happened at lunchtime. It went even better than planned. Julia executed her plan brilliantly. Not only did the gossips notice, but pretty much EVERYBODY noticed. They got a standing ovation from all of the boys and a good proportion of the girls in the lunchroom. Twice a teacher had to tell them to cool it. When they left the lunchroom early as intended, nearly everyone saw them leave with Carol's hand firmly on Julia's ass, earning them loud cheers and whistles. They came WAY OUT!]

The three of us walked into the school a little, Julia in the middle holding my arm with one of her hands, and Carol's hand with her other.

Carol told me, "Julia taught me some good put-downs last night and we invented some new ones based on me being a lesbian. The guy I wanted you to kill is going to get a horrible surprise when he next tries anything, which is most days and probably even quicker with me dressed this way." Carol was wearing another outfit I thoroughly approved of, even more than I'd approved of yesterday's outfit. Today's dress wasn't immodestly sexy, but there was NO doubt that there was a great body under it. By Carol's previous standards, quite a large proportion of that great body wasn't actually "under" the outfit. I realized that if Carol continued to dress in her new clothes people would put her change of style down to her new lesbian relationship with Julia, which would reinforce that story nicely. I'm assuming other girls notice Carol's change of style, but that's something I had absolutely no doubt about now, after Carol's dissertation about female's attention to each other's clothing. I didn't bother to think about whether the guys would notice.

Carol had to leave about then, so I didn't get to ask her about her put-downs. I took the opportunity to hit redial on my phone. Roy Smith, the DMV guy, was in this time. After introducing myself I asked, oh so casually, "Because my situation is a bit unusual I thought I'd better check with you about what I have to bring with me to our appointment. What forms and that sort of thing?"

It turned out that all the paperwork was already done and sitting in front of him. Even the parental consent and payments. I just had to turn up and take the Knowledge and Driving Tests. The Williamses are good! It must've been Prof's doing mostly, I guess, as Julia hadn't known that it'd been done.

After hanging up I told Julia, "All the details that I forgot have already been taken care of. By your dad, I'd guess, because my mom or dad never mentioned they were doing anything."

"This would be a good example of an aspect of your being a leader. When you're older and doing more serious stuff than schoolwork, wouldn't it be great to have an assistant or two to do these sorts of things for you. You tell him or her that you want to do something, and they get it done so that all you have to do is turn up and do it. All the stupid little details are taken care of for you and you don't have to even think about them. Breeze in, breeze out. How does that sound?"

"Very good. Especially - as you just saw - because I forget that there would be details. I wonder if Prof will want a job working for me in a few years, haha."

I thought that idea was very funny, and was having a good laugh. Julia said, "He's definitely not the right sort of employee. I made a mistake before when I said 'him or her'. Obviously you'll employ a gorgeous 'her'. I don't think Dad really qualifies, haha."

I'd been laughing because I thought Prof ridiculously overqualified to work for me. Julia was laughing because she thought he was totally unqualified. For a second I was going to argue with Julia that my employing a guy was just as good, but I stopped myself when I realized that it was years away, and I never win an argument with Julia, and I had no objection whatsoever to employing gorgeous female assistants, should I ever need any (maybe in my dreams).

The morning was normal except for one strange event. As I've mentioned before, we were trying to strengthen our TK by pushing against walls or the ground almost every waking moment. This morning, during that VERY tedious practice, #4: <Hey, I think I can tell which TK-fingertips are #1's and #2's. #1, yours are on the B Block wall, right?>

#1: <That's right. Now that I think of it, I can somehow tell who're the fingertip owners too.>

Previously we'd had no way of knowing who owned which fingertips, other than each mind knew its own (by keeping track of them from the moment they're created. If we lose track of them, they self-cancel). There'd previously been no way of telling them apart as they're visually invisible, and in proximity they all 'appear' identical, just like blips on a radar screen. The strange thing was that they still appeared indistinguishable in every sense we had, but we somehow knew who owned them. It would make multi-mind TK jobs much easier to coordinate so we were happy, but puzzled too. We discussed it for a few minutes but couldn't decide how we were obtaining this information.

[[It was a nuisance not knowing who owned which fingertips, as we often want to suggest that one or more of them do something different. Knowing their owner wasn't the full solution, but it'd help considerably. Knowing that we were unhappy with the status quo, our subconsciouses - which is what creates and manages the fingertips - had started helpfully sharing that knowledge with each other, and passing it to our consciouses.]]

I skipped out of my last pre-lunch class five minutes early so I had time to eat my lunch before meeting Mr. Moore.

I was swallowing my last mouthful as he pulled up. He turned off the car and got out, saying to me, "Because your test is so soon I'm going to be a bit tougher on you than normal. I'm not going to give you any advice. I'll just sit back and wait for you to do things that need comment. If I think you can handle it, I'll ask you some of the Knowledge Test questions too. How does that sound?"

"Like a good idea. Thanks."

He tossed me the keys and walked around to the passenger side. Here we go. I was nervous already. After I got in the car I put the key in the ignition, but didn't turn it on. I put my seatbelt on, and asked him, "I haven't been in this car before. In the driver's seat, I mean. Do you mind if a take a minute to familiarize myself with the layout?"

"I'd mind if you didn't."

I looked around, adjusted my seat and the mirrors, made sure I knew where the indicator stalk was, and that sort of thing. I checked he had his seatbelt on, which he did, then I started the car and carefully began driving. I was a little bit erratic at the beginning, this being a car I'd never driven before, but it was only a matter of coordination so I adapted quickly.

He briefly described a route, and away we slowly and carefully went. After a few minutes he started asking me questions interspersed with occasional routing instructions. His only negative comment was, "You're driving a little too slow. Try to stick just below the speed limit when the conditions allow it. If you go much slower than that you could cause other drivers to get impatient and they might pass you foolishly."

Speeding up the few miles per hour required was no problem. That mistake corrected, I drove just under the speed limit. He directed us all around Corvallis, even through the center of town, which was busy and unnerving for the active one of my minds that hadn't driven before. We did all the usual three-point turns, parallel parking, hill starts and the like.

When lunchtime was about two-thirds over he said, "There's no real point in continuing. You haven't got a single Knowledge question wrong and your driving is very smooth and as close the faultless as makes no difference. Any criticisms I made would be hair-splitting ones. If you do this well on your tests, you'll fly through. Not that I recommend trying to fly during the test, haha. Head back to school if you wish, or drive around some more if you want to."

I knew the girls intended to wander around for the last part of lunchtime, so I'd probably be unable to find them before lunch was over. Plus I wouldn't mind more practice, if only for my nerves. I told him, "I'd rather keep driving, if that's not inconveniencing you too much?"

"It's fine. Let's try the highway then; take the next left."

We drove around some more, and then headed back to school in time for the end of lunch.

He said, "You intend to drive your girlfriend's car to school when you get your license, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You need the school's permission to do that. I'd get that today if I was you because you'll probably have your license this afternoon. Go to the office and ask. They always say yes. It's mainly so they know who's driving to school and so you'll know that it's a privilege that they can revoke if you misbehave by breaching their rules."

I pulled up in the usual spot, and got out, thanking him very much. "No problem, that's what I'm for. It certainly wasn't hard. I'm only sorry you'll pass and I'll have to start attending those after-school meetings again. Oh well. Good luck this afternoon. Can I give you my number and you call me tonight to let me know whether you passed or not, so I know whether to come to your house tomorrow morning?"

"Oh. I never thought of that. I'll be texting Carol and Julia to let them know, hopefully to boast. I'm sure they'll tell you when you pick them up. How's that?"

"That's even better. Good luck, bye."

There was time for half a class with Julia before I'll have to duck out early to walk to the DMV, so I headed to my locker to get my bag and books for that class. When I was close, a guy I knew from some of my classes saw me and yelled out, running up to me. When he got to me he frantically whispered, "Egg, your girlfriend's a lezzie. Her and some gorgeous blond I've never seen before were making out in the lunchroom. Nearly caused a riot."

Just as he was finishing another guy rushed up and told me much the same. Then another. Very soon a crowd of guys had gathered around me. The way Julia had described her plan, the idea was for her to let other girls know. Apparently it hadn't escaped the attention of the guys either, although why they were so excited about the pool of dateable girls dropping was a mystery to me - not!

I had chosen not to answer yet, as there hadn't been much point with new guys continually arriving and the whole scene being so chaotic. There were now several excited discussions going on around me. I heard many, "Damn, I didn't see that", "Did she really?", "God, I wish I'd been there", and the like. Also several 'warnings' about my girlfriend being a lezzie, or some other equivalent nickname - the guys had lots of cool-sounding alternatives. There were also quite a few statements along the lines of, "Who was the other chick? She was HOT!" No one knew who the other 'chick' was.

Chuckling to myself, I called for silence. When I had it I said, "Thank you all for your concerned warnings. It wasn't necessary as I've known for days. My girlfriend - Julia - isn't a lesbian, she's bisexual. I'm very sure of that. It's the other girl who is lesbian. That's Carol, my sister. My sister and girlfriend get it on together when I'm busy doing other things, like I was this lunchtime." Most of my last sentence was drowned out by the sudden excited uproar.

I'd thought the prurient interest in the newspaper articles about the "Annette Incident" had been over the top. This was WAY over that (making it over the over the top). Normally I would have been very offended at the excited invasion into such a personal matter, but in this case the girls wanted the story to spread around school, so I smiled to myself and enjoyed fanning the flames. More like pouring gasoline on the flames, actually. Teenage boys are really quite pathetic. I answered their questions. They had some really stupid questions. One guy wanted my phone number.

"Why?"

"I want to call your sister. She's HOT!"

"Dude, she's a LESBIAN! You do know what a lesbian is, don't you?" That got lots of the other guys laughing at him. I had no doubt they would have loved to call Carol too, as guys are very illogical at such times, which I swear are very infrequent. I continued, "She wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole. She thinks guys are gross. She's never had a boyfriend and never will."

#2: <That's because she'd skipped the "boyfriend" stage, and went straight to having a Lord and a wife.>

Carol had actually gone on the occasional date over the last year or so. Nothing like real dates, just social things that specific boys had invited her to. Not only was she - and still is really - too young to date, but she didn't like any of those boys anyway. None of them had a clue about how to earn her respect and then push her buttons. No doubt their idea of a successful date was one in which they got a 'free rub'. How pathetic was that!

The other question that often came up in various forms was about the three of us together, which I easily answered with, "She's my SISTER, for God's sake! The first time I accidentally saw them kissing sent shivers up my spine. I understand that you guys think it's hot, but I think it's the coldest thing possible. Right up there with walking in on your parents doing it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.