Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 56: Honeymoon Lunch

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: Honeymoon Lunch - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Friday, April 15, 2005 (Continued)

I quite like soup, provided there's plenty of it. There was a big pot, so no worries there. It was very tasty too. Even better than Mom makes, although I couldn't understand why. I'd seen Julia cut up the veggies and they'd looked ordinary to me.

I said, "This is delicious soup. How come it's so tasty?"

Julia said, "It's all in the stock."

I was about to ask "Stock of what?" when Carol asked, "Yes, it's delicious. Can I get the recipe from your mom please? I want to learn how to cook food that Mark likes."

I agreed wholeheartedly with Carol's attitude, but I knew she had her facts wrong. Vanessa had nothing to do with the soup, as I'd seen Julia cut up and put the pieces into the pot.

I was about to correct Carol when Julia said, "Good girl, darling. Your attitude is superb. Mom will appreciate your asking. She made it especially for Mark's lunch so she'll be glad to hear that he liked it."

I concentrated on eating my delicious soup. I must remember to thank Vanessa, apparently.

While I was busy putting soup, rather than my foot, into my mouth, I remembered that I had never got around to testing the maximum range of my TK. The conversation upstairs about its constraints had spurred my memory of that. I needed a long line of sight, with lots of objects in it that I could try to touch to see if I got sensory feedback from them. This street was reasonably long, with lots of houses visible along it. And there were hills in the far distance I could see too. I said to Julia, "After lunch, can we go outside to the sidewalk for a minute or two? I want to try a TK experiment that I had forgotten about. Your question about its limitations reminded me of it. I've never tried TK over a long distance outside, and I want to see how far it can go. Out front is ideal for my experiment."

Julia said, "Won't that risk people seeing things floating around?"

"No. I'm not going to float anything, I'm just going to touch things at greater and greater distances to see how far away I can touch."

Julia asked, "You can feel what you're touching with TK?"

I nodded.

"I never thought about that before, but if I had I would've assumed you couldn't. How can you feel anything when there aren't any nerves running back to your body? Not even invisible nerves because I've seen you fly stuff around furniture that would've gotten them tangled up. I'm right aren't I? No invisible wires?"

"None, it's just the fingertips without any wires. I have no idea how I can feel what they're touching, but I can. It makes playing with your nipples and pussies a lot more fun for me." I immediately started TK-playing with Carol's oh-so-available nipples. I pulled them outward and from side to side, so Julia could clearly see what I was doing. Carol's moaning, "Oh yes," might've been a clue too.

Julia laughed, and said to Carol, "See, isn't being naked a good idea when you have lunch with us?"

Carol said, "Yes, it's very nice. But I'm worried about going out to the sidewalk. I will if you want me to, but I'm naked."

I had noticed a pattern in Carol's comments at such times. She always points out that she's naked, but that she'll humiliate herself if we want her to. Both comments were unnecessary, especially her telling us that she was naked. Julia had only just commented on Carol's nakedness and I was rubbing her nipples, so I think it's safe to assume that we were both aware of that fact. This was how Carol increased her excitement. Her version of foreplay, I guess.

Julia, who NEVER misses an opportunity to twist Carol's tail, her nipples already being twisted, said, "Do you need Carol to help in your experiment at all, Lord? Maybe to run after anything you float down the street, even if it goes a long way."

I almost laughed at the preposterousness of that image, although Carol running naked down the street would be a very effective distraction so other people wouldn't notice something small floating in the air. I'd already told Julia that I didn't need to float anything, but if I did, I could jolly well float it back if I needed it again. Sending a naked Carol running down the street after it was excessive. A delightful image, but unfortunately excessive.

Meanwhile Julia had a similar idea to my internal joke. She suggested, "If you do want to float something, but don't want anyone to notice it, I'm sure having Carol do a naked dance in the middle of the street would be a very good distraction. The more I think about it, the more useful having her with us seems to me, but it's up to you?"

I looked at Carol, and couldn't decipher her expression. It certainly wasn't entirely negative. I do believe that she would probably do it if I said to, but we were only teasing her. I strung it out a bit longer by saying to Julia, "I think you and I should put our clothes on before we go out. Remember that Mom and Dad want to keep it quiet that we're having sex, and walking outside wearing matching robes at lunchtime is a bit of a give away. So let's go upstairs and get changed after we've finished lunch. Mom and Dad never said anything about keeping Carol hidden though, so I don't see any problem with her being naked. I'll think about her usefulness in the experiment while we're eating."

I smiled to myself, and went back to eating and twiddling Carol's nipples with TK.

Carol finished her soup before me because I was on my third helping, and she stood up to take her bowl to the sink. I (probably #4) suddenly said, "Sit back down, Carol." She did so. "Put the bowl down, spread your legs wide and masturbate."

We were sitting on stools beside the kitchen buffet, and it was quickly apparent that they weren't good for leaning back on, or for holding legs apart. Julia spotted a good solution. "Sit on the buffet right in front of Mark, with your legs either side of his bowl."

-- A moment later, Julia corrected herself, "No, not right in front of Mark because that's too visible from the outside. Sit on the far end of the counter and Mark can move his chair in front of you."

I was willing to go to all the effort to relocate myself so I could stare straight into Carol's pussy while I had my soup.

Within a few seconds I had Carol's pussy just inches away from my soup bowl, and Carol was excitedly frigging herself. Talk about an 'in your face' distraction. My soup intake slowed considerably.

It didn't take long to see that this was an order that Carol was definitely enjoying fulfilling. Proof of her 'enjoyment' was soon visibly dripping off her.

So there I was, inches away from a beautiful, bare, dripping pussy. With an empty spoon in my hand and an evil idea in my mind.

I placed my spoon under her pussy and started sliding it up, keeping it firmly in contact with her body. Carol gave a shriek, and her hands flew away, giving me a clear run all the way up to her clit. When I hit that she groaned loudly. My spoon had collected an impressive amount of liquid, so I moved it over my bowl and tipped it over. We all watched as her juice flowed into my bowl.

When the spoon was mostly empty, I returned it to her pussy and scooped again. I got a lot less this time, so I looked her in the eye and said, "Masturbate. I want more juice."

One of Carol's hands made a beeline for her clit and the other for her breasts. She immediately began vigorously diddling herself, while never taking her eyes off the spoon.

I moved it over the bowl and tipped it again.

I looked at Carol, "Are you dripping wet yet?" As if I couldn't see for myself, my eyes being closer to her pussy than hers were.

She wasn't yet, but she was getting wetter as I watched. She groaned, "Soon. Very soon."

When I judged she was wet enough to provide enough juice to look good in the spoon, I repeated the collection process, this time actually pushing the spoon into her pussy. It couldn't go far without tipping sideways which would've defeated the ostensible purpose of the exercise, exciting Carol being the real purpose. The 'invasion' of the spoon into her pussy excited Carol even more, as did it bumping her clit again at the top of the scooping movement.

I'd collected a useful quantity of juice again, and enjoyed tipping it into my bowl. I lowered the spoon into my bowl and stirred it well for a few seconds. I made a big production out of filling the spoon with soup and raising it to my lips. I paused - Carol's fingers didn't though - and took a careful sip.

"Absolutely delicious! Even better than before. Try some, Julia," as I got another spoonful for her. Julia enthusiastically echoed my comments.

I said, "Julia. Your mom needs to know about this. Tell her that her soup is even more delicious if it has three spoonfuls of Carol's pussy juice in it. I suggest you get her to write it in her recipe book so she doesn't forget, and so anyone else reading it will know too." I didn't know whether Vanessa had a recipe book or not. Our mom did, a sort of scrapbook really, with lots of loose pages of recipes she'd cut out of magazines or other people had written out for her, so that's what Carol would think of.

Julia replied, "I'll tell her when she gets home and make sure she writes it in immediately. That way when she gives Carol the copy she asked for, it'll be included."

While Julia was saying this I had refilled my spoon with soup and was now raising it toward Carol's mouth, as seemed only fair. I had it halfway to her mouth when Carol's orgasm hit her. She groaned loudly and her legs started closing, then stopped and quivered. I remembered that normally when Carol cums she squeezes her legs tightly together. I had a vision of the mess caused by hot soup being knocked all over me and Carol, although cleaning Carol would've been a lot of fun. I had one hand in midair holding a full spoon, but I started lowering it as fast as I could, and I put my other hand protectively on the bowl too.

Carol had seen the problem and was fighting the urge to close her legs. They still slowly closed, and were twitching more and more. I could see the fight visibly reflected on her face. It was as if her orgasm had been 75% completed, then forcibly held just short of her final release. Her face was desperate and pained.

I got both hands to the bowl, lifted it and leaned back. As soon as it was clear I started saying, "Close your legs", but never got past "Cl". Carol's legs slammed shut and her continual groan turned into a very satisfied, loud sigh.

I held the bowl in one hand while I resumed eating with the other. I finished it quickly, faster than Carol recovered. The soup was delicious, even though I couldn't detect any flavor change as a result of my recent addition. Not that it mattered, as it'd never been the point of the exercise.

Julia waited until Carol was starting to move again, then she said, "Look at the naked, lazy slut. Just sitting there enjoying herself sexually when there are dirty dishes to be washed and put away."

The "naked, lazy slut" leaped to her feet and started collecting the dirty dishes, thereby disproving one of the three terms. The other two were still very much in evidence though, especially when Julia added, "She really is a big slut. Look at the size of the puddle she's left on our buffet counter."

We all looked - as you do when someone points out puddles of pussy juice - and there was a very noticeable puddle, and a slime trail to where Carol had slid off the buffet.

Carol blushed, looked down and smiled, then turned and picked up the kitchen cloth.

Julia called out, "Stop! Surely you weren't going to wipe up pussy juice with our kitchen cloth! We use that cloth to wipe all our kitchen benches, including where we prepare food, so that would spread your juice all over our kitchen. The whole family would be eating your juice in their dinner tonight. Your family is coming over too, so you'd even be making Donna eat food flavored with your pussy. What a pervert you are!"

A noticeably happy pervert, I could tell. Carol sheepishly asked, "I'm sorry. What should I wipe it up with?"

Julia already knew the answer to that, "With your tongue, of course. It's far too delicious to waste."

-- Julia paused to let Carol enjoy that image, then added, "We're going upstairs to put some clothes on now. When we come down I want this kitchen to be spotless and slimeless. Mark will let you know whether you have to come outside naked with us."

Julia took my arm and we left Carol to her slime removing duties.

On our way upstairs I said to Julia, "Do you know that Donna already knows what your pussy juice tastes like?"

"She does?"

"When the family came to say goodnight to us last night, remember that Donna climbed onto the side of the bed and kissed my cheek?" Julia nodded. "She faked us out. She didn't kiss my cheek, she licked it. I still had some of your juice on my face and she wanted a taste. She even whispered 'Tasty' to me right after."

Julia said, "Haha. I'll have to upgrade my opinion of her; that was delightful. Right in front of all the parents too. I didn't know she was so sexually aware, she seems to be just a tomboy."

"She's seen me do a few things with Carol, even saw me with my face between Carol's legs when I was eating her out in the kitchen, so I guess she's had a crash course recently. But let me add another thought that didn't occur to me until you mentioned Donna tasting Carol's juices in her dinner tonight. When Donna climbed up on the bed to lick my cheek, she had no idea whose juice she was getting. Isn't that kinky?"

-- I had another thought, "I just remembered she was showing everyone her nubbins a few days ago. She was amazingly proud of them. She is growing up. It's hard to imagine her as anything other than a tomboy - that's what she's been her whole life - but she's just starting to become a woman."

Julia laughed, "'Nubbins'! Where on Earth did you get that word? Haha." Fortunately Julia carried straight on, so I didn't have to answer. I DEFINITELY didn't want to admit that I'd EVER read any online porn. How embarrassing would that be! "I'm sure you know this anyway, but if you want her let me know so Carol and I can help you seduce her. It'd be easy with all of us working on her."

Whoa! Back up the bus! "Ah, honey. I've never had a sexual thought about Donna in my whole life. I just told you that story because your comment in the kitchen reminded me."

Julia said, "That's fine. Whatever you like. Carol and I will just help you if you want us to."

"You really think Carol would help me seduce Donna? I couldn't ask her to do that - even if I wanted to, which I don't - it's too perverted. Surely?"

Julia assured me, "She'd love to do it for you. Carol likes Donna very much. They're good sisters."

"Exactly! Carol likes Donna, so she'll protect her little sister, not try to corrupt her."

"You really are far too modest."

-- I didn't think my modesty was going to change Carol's protecting her younger sister, but before I could object Julia added, "Carol thinks you are ... No, let me correct myself. Carol KNOWS you are the most incredible man on the planet. The nicest, most loving, and most awesome man EVER. In Carol's and my opinions Donna could never get a better man than you, so of course Carol would be thrilled if you wanted Donna. I'll prove it to you when we go back downstairs."

"Eek." (I'm ashamed of that, but I really did go "Eek". Let's not make a big deal out of it, okay? Moving right along... ) I hurriedly added, "Please don't mention this to Carol. It's far too embarrassing."

"Don't worry, I'll do it in a way that doesn't embarrass you."

I kept worrying. I couldn't imagine how it could be done without embarrassing me, especially because it's CERTAINLY not like Julia to save me from embarrassment! She takes delight in doing the exact opposite as often as she can.

#4: <It's an interesting idea though, isn't it? Having Donna as well.>

#3: <No it's not! You're a pervert. I can't believe that reading a few porn stories could mess up a mind so badly.>

#4: <Donna has been wonderfully mature and helpful lately. She's really a very nice girl. And can you imagine how much fun seducing her would be?>

#3: <No. I refuse to.>

#4: <Mom and Carol are both very well developed, so chances are Donna will grow a great figure too. I think she'll have a killer bod in a year or two. Can you imagine how good it'll be to be able to suck on her buds as they grow from the little nubbins they are now up to Carol-sized breasts?>

#2: <Enough with the filth, #4. We refuse to think about such things. Donna is innocent and we won't take advantage of her.>

#4: <Yeah, she's so innocent she deliberately licked pussy juice off our cheek. And let me ask you guys this: Why do we have an erection all of a sudden?>

#2: <It's not "all of a sudden." It's from what happened in the kitchen.>

#4: <No it wasn't. We were soft before we started this conversation. I kept asking you to imagine things because I wanted to see if we got hard, and we did. You guys got excited enough to make us hard, whether you want to admit it or not.>

#3: <It doesn't matter, we're not going to act on it.>

#4: <I've made my point. Or maybe I should say our body made our point. Let's see what Carol has to say when Julia asks her about it.>

We got to our room (really "her" room, but Julia deliberately calls it "our room" now and I've started accidentally copying her). Vanessa had hung up my hurriedly discarded good clothes last night, so I got them out again and redressed. I used a pair of underwear from the drawer Julia had allocated to me and even put a handkerchief in my pocket. We wouldn't be outside for long, so I didn't bother with socks and shoes, even though my drawer had several pairs of different colored socks that I had yet to touch.

Julia had found a very thin, lightweight, short, summer dress. She put it on after she made sure that I was looking at her. I discovered that it's very sexy seeing a naked girl slip on a dress. Taking OFF a dress is sexy, so surely putting one on should be the reverse of sexy, but it still is. Don't ask me why. The dress looked very good on Julia, and she'd made sure that I knew she was naked underneath it. The dress flattered her body very nicely and I enjoyed looking at her.

"This will be all right, won't it?" Julia asked me, as she rubbed her hands over her breasts then moved them lower to pull up the front of her dress to show me her naked pussy.

Exactly why she had to show me her pussy in order for me to answer her question was not immediately obvious, but in case there was a good reason I carefully looked at her pussy. After giving the matter some thought, I declared, "That dress is perfect."

"You don't think it shows my nipples too much, do you?" She helpfully turned sideways, and repeatedly tweaked her nipples. "Or maybe not enough?"

"Haha. I think your nipples look perfectly fine in that dress. Shall we go?"

"But what about my ass?" Julia turned away from me and lifted the back of her dress so I could see all of her ass.

"Grrr. Now I understand why Vanessa keeps a wooden spoon handy. That ass is begging for a sound smacking..."

I was going to say more, but Julia suddenly said, "Hey, we forgot to smack Carol's bottom this morning. We said last night that I had to be punished, and she was going to get it for me. I'd forgotten that. What was it for, I've forgotten?"

"I've forgotten too. Stop showing me your ass, it's distracting me!"

Julia laughed and did as I requested. I remembered last night's incident now. I said, "Now that I'm no longer distracted, I remember what it was about. We agreed to punish you with twenty five smacks on the bare bottom for keeping other girls away from me. Some nonsense about 'depriving me of learning experiences'. You ordered Carol to take your spanks for you."

Julia agreed, "That's right! By the way, it's not nonsense that you need to learn about girls. We all need to learn to have fun with sex, so we don't get messed up about it later when you're more famous and the stakes are higher."

Julia's comment didn't seem logical to me. I was about to object again when, #4: <HELLO! Please turn your brain on. Are you really intending to argue Julia OUT of allowing us to have lots of sex with as many girls as we want?>

I understood the logic of THAT argument, so I made a small change to what I had been intending to say. I said, "Whatever you think best, darling." Considering what she was doing for me, it seemed only fair to call her "darling".

Julia gave a small laugh. Not, I hoped, because she had any idea of my thoughts. She grabbed my arm and we headed downstairs. On the way down she said, "Leave Carol to me."

I didn't know what that meant. I hope she didn't mean to leave Carol for long, because I'd been inspired by her masturbation and I wanted to act on my inspiration. However we were nearly at the kitchen so I said nothing.

The kitchen was both spotless and slimeless. A happy Carol was standing waiting for us. When she saw Julia she smiled and said, "I like that dress on you. It looks sexy, especially your nipples. Can we get dresses like that for me tomorrow please?"

I was about to add my strong encouragement to that, when Julia said, "Of course. That's what I already intend. Most of what we buy tomorrow will be to make you look sexy for Mark and me."

"Goody." That was from Carol, but there were four quiet echoes of the same sentiment in my head.

Julia made a production out of inspecting the kitchen, including some overly dramatic sniffs of the buffet counter. Julia declared, "Excellent. You have cleaned up very well. I can't smell you at all. You must have licked it up very thoroughly?

"Yes I did. I licked it very clean. Thank you very much both of you. You're both very good to me. I love you so much."

Julia said, "We love you too. And I must say that I am VERY impressed by how hard you're trying. Your attitude is exceptionally good."

"Thank you. I want to make you happy."

"Yes, I know you do, I love that about you. You're so good at it that it makes me wonder whether Donna would be good too."

I reacted with surprise because I hadn't been expecting that comment. Carol was even more surprised, of course. Carol said, "Wh... , what do you mean, Donna?"

Julia explained, "You're such a fantastic wife for Mark, and so good at serving him, that I can't help wondering whether Donna might be equally good. What do you think?" I was interested to hear that myself. Not because I lusted after Donna's body - because she didn't have one yet - but because I was genuinely intrigued by how Carol would answer.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I've never thought about that before. Um, she's different from me, you know. I don't think she'll like embarrassment and serving the way I do."

Julia replied, "We don't want another servant. You are perfect for that job already. You will ALWAYS be our best servant and the bottom wife. Remember, I told you about that before? If we marry her she'll be Wife#2, and you'll become Wife#3. You will serve her as well as Mark and me. You will have to follow all her orders, including licking her pussy whenever she wants."

Carol blushed again. She does a lot of that thanks to Julia's teasing. Carol looked down, and twisted a foot for several seconds, before looking up and saying, "Umm, I think I can do that, but she might not want me to."

Julia said, "Silly girl! Of course you'll do that. You'll do everything we want, ESPECIALLY every sexual thing. I wasn't asking whether you would or not because I know you'll do it if you're told to. Donna will be very often telling you to lick her pussy too."

"How... , how do you know she will?"

"First, because you are so beautiful, sexy and such a good pussy licker that she couldn't possibly not want you to. Second, I'll order her to make you do it every day."

"Oh."

"You've distracted the conversation by talking about your licking her pussy. You should know by now that you will lick the pussies of ALL our wives. Stop thinking about pussies all the time; you're such a slut! What I wanted to know was whether you thought Donna would be a good wife for Mark?"

I could see Carol think about it for a few seconds, then stand up straighter and confidently say, "Yes, she would. She loves Mark very much. He treats her very well, gives her lots of his attention, treats her with respect, cares for her a lot. Plus she's very hot for him and would love..."

"What!" I interrupted. "She's hot for me?"

"Oh yes. She's only just started having those feelings, just the last few weeks, but you definitely make her all 'squickly', as she has fun calling it. You treat her wonderfully so how could she not love you? You're so handsome and your body is so fantastic and graceful, plus your playing sex games with me, and now marrying me, means she knows you're not worried about her being your sister. I'm pretty sure that's why she was so proud to show you her buds a couple of days ago. She wants you to know she's becoming a woman in the hope that you'll want to do something about it."

#3: <Did any of you guys have any idea about this?>

#2, #4: <Nope.>

"How do you know all this about her? What she's thinking and feeling?"

"She keeps asking me questions about you: What it's like being your girlfriend? What's it like sharing you with Julia? What's it like having sex with you and another girl? What's it like having sex with a girl? Donna has played around with other girls but never gone all the way so she's curious. She's quite open with me that you make her 'squickly' so it's not hard to work out what she's thinking about you. When we got home on Wednesday night she was excited that she'd shown you her breasts and that you'd seen that they're growing."

"Hang on! How come you keep talking about her showing her breasts to me? She showed them to everyone - literally everyone! I was amazed as I've never seen her act anything like that before. I think Mom was amazed too."

"It was only you that she was excited about showing them to, so I think that's all she wanted to do. I'd guess she showed everyone so she could get away with showing you. I'll ask her if you like?"

"Ah, no. That won't be necessary, thanks."

Carol said, "Okay. Or you could just ask to see her breasts. She'd like that."

"Haha. Carol, I couldn't just ask to see her breasts. She'd punch my lights out then run to Mom and Dad. I'd be in so much trouble."

"You're definitely wrong about that. Donna thought it was great that Mom joked about Donna giving people progress reports about them. In our room afterward she was dancing around laughing at that. She can show them again and then say, 'Mom said I could'. She said she hoped you'd ask to see them again. I really can't see her complaining to Mom afterward, can you?"

I was forced to admit, "Umm, maybe not. I had no idea she felt that way."

Carol said, "It's obvious that she'd feel that way as soon as she was old enough to have those feelings. How could anyone who knows you resist?"

I was contemplating the absurdity of that statement, when Julia asked, "When Donna was asking you questions about being our lover, did you answer them?"

"Sure. She asked me lots of questions and I answered as best I could. I'm VERY happy about being with you two, so it was great to be able to share it."

Julia then asked, "You didn't think it might have been private just to us?"

"That was the first thing I thought of, but you said I was allowed to talk about our relationship inside the two families. Donna and I are used to sharing stuff, including answering each other's questions, so I don't worry about my privacy when I talk with her. I told her not to tell other people, and Mom and Dad have already told her that too. I haven't done anything bad, have I?"

Carol was looking concerned but Julia quickly reassured her, "No, you've done nothing bad. I'm sorry if I made you think you had. You've done very well. When I said not to talk 'outside the two families' I was really thinking of just the parents. I didn't think about Donna, and that's entirely my fault. You trust her don't you?"

Carol nodded.

"I don't see any problem. It will work out very well if Mark wants her. Because of you we know that she wants him. Although," Julia added sadly, "I am rather disappointed that we won't get to seduce her. I would've really enjoyed that."

Carol laughed, and said, "Haha. No you certainly don't have to seduce her. I think she'd come running if Mark called her. You can still have fun with her if you want, the same as you did with me. You didn't have to seduce me, but you still tortured me for several days. You could do something similar with Donna, if you wanted?"

Julia said, "I'll think about it and talk with Mark. Oops, there's no need to talk with Mark, look."

Everyone looked down and saw the proof of my perversity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.