Deja Vu Ascendancy - Cover

Deja Vu Ascendancy

Copyright© 2008 by AscendingAuthor

Chapter 47: The Proposal

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47: The Proposal - A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Thursday, April 14, 2005 (Continued)

When the final bell rang, the three of us (Julia, Carol and I) wasted no time converging on the car's meeting spot. Donna never turned up, so when the car arrived a few minutes later we all piled into the backseat and set off for Julia's.

Julia led us directly upstairs. At the top of the stairs I was surprised when she stopped. Julia said, "Mark, there's a change of clothes for you in the bathroom. Please have a quick shower and get changed. Come to the bedroom and knock on the door, but then go to the study to wait for us please. After we've showered and dressed I will come get you."

#3: <Damn. I wanted to get dirty, not clean.>

I wasn't going to argue with Julia, so I turned to follow her instructions.

Carol must've quietly asked Julia something, or maybe she used that eyebrow trick, because I heard Julia say to Carol, "Because something very special is going to happen soon."

My good clothes were hanging up in the bathroom. They'd been ironed after having been crushed in my bags. There were two handkerchiefs placed beside them, which made me chuckle. I quickly showered and dressed. I left my old clothes folded neatly in the bathroom and gave the "Mark knock" - two knocks, pause, three knocks - on Julia's door on my way to the study.

I waited impatiently for a couple of minutes, but then figured that I might be waiting for quite a long time, especially with two females involved. Wanting to kill the time doing something mindless, I booted "the Andersons' computer" and played Minesweeper.

In a surprisingly short time, maybe fifteen minutes, Julia came to fetch me. She was wearing an unusual outfit, a white mini-dress. Very satiny with lacy parts. Or maybe was it silky with lacy parts? I'm not much of an expert on female apparel and I'm not sure what the difference between satin and silk is. I did realize that it had been inspired by a wedding dress, but was much simpler. Also much, much shorter, and the blouse fabric was thin enough that Julia's nipples were clearly outlined and partly visible. All things considered, it was definitely my kind of wedding dress, although it wasn't recognizable as such to someone not thinking "wedding".

Julia took my hand to lead me to her room. When I entered it I could see an identically dressed Carol, right down to the same style of white, medium-heel shoes. Although God knows why I was looking at the girls' shoes when their blouses were semi-transparent.

#1: <Is the top half of a dress called a "blouse", or does that name apply only if it's a separate shirt?>

#2: <Right now, I don't really care.>

#1: <Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm a bit flustered.>

I wasn't the only one acting confused, Carol also looked very puzzled.

I said to her, "You look beautiful, darling."

"Thank you. Um, but I don't understand why we're dressed like this?"

Before I could think what to say, Julia answered, "You're about to see something very special, my wonderful darling."

Julia continued, "Mark, my Lord, would you please stand in the far corner." Julia pointed, and I walked to where she indicated.

-- "Now, Carol darling, come over here," said Julia, leading Carol toward the opposite corner. Leaving Carol standing there, Julia walked over to the door and locked it.

-- Julia walked back toward Carol, instructing, "Stand like this, facing the most wonderful man we will ever meet." Julia faced me, with one hand raised in the clichéd American Indian "How" pose.

Carol faced me and copied Julia's stance, except with a confused look on her face.

Julia walked over to stand next to me, then quietly said, "Do it."

I gave Carol's palm a full, one-mind, TK-push, which I shut off as she reacted to it.

An already confused Carol was now considerably more so. "What... , what did that? Something pushed my hand."

Julia said, "It's all right, darling. Put both hands up now, slightly ahead of your face, so you can see them." Julia demonstrated the position, and Carol copied her. Julia instructed me, "Both at the same time please, Lord."

This was certainly another of those occasions where I may be the boss, or apparently even the Lord, but I should do what I'm told. It's surprising how often they occur (or perhaps it's not surprising; you can decide). I gave both of Carol's hands the same push as last time.

Carol exclaimed, "I was watching that time - nothing touched my hands! I saw nothing, but something pushed them. What's going on?"

Julia said, "I know it's unsettling. I was scared too, the first time it happened to me. I have just two more examples to show you, then we'll explain everything to you. Okay, sweetie? Be brave."

Sweetie would do anything we wanted, and all we'd done so far was puzzle her. It'd been painless and non-threatening, so she was fine.

"Put your hands down by your side, look at our Lord, and stand very still."

Carol apparently knew who "our Lord" was because she looked straight at me.

Julia looked at me, and whispered, "Lightly press both her eyeballs when I say to. For heaven's sake, be careful."

-- Turning to Carol, Julia said, "You have to stand very, very still, darling. No matter what happens, don't jerk. You'll be okay, I promise."

While Julia had been cautioning Carol, I'd been thinking about the risk involved in TK'ing eyeballs. It seemed to me that there was no risk. I tried a quick experiment on the back of my hand. I did a light TK-push, and while I continued to push, I raised my hand, effectively pushing back. The TK was only pushing with about one pound of pressure, and my hand was rising with a great deal more than that. All that happened is that my TK-fingertip got pushed back. The most important result was that the feel of the force on the back of my hand never changed, so never exceeded one pound, even when I was raising my hand quickly. As the fingertip had no mass, it had no inertia, keeping its force constant. That meant Carol's eyeballs were safe, even if she jerked forward.

Julia and Carol had seen me waving my hand while looking at it carefully, which must have made me look pretty silly but it was a small price to pay to be able to reassure them both. I said, "Actually, there's no risk at all, as I just found out by doing a little experiment on myself. So don't worry about it. And Carol, just stand facing me and relax, this'll be easy."

Both girls smiled and relaxed. I started off by doing a light TK on one of my own eyeballs, just to find out what the minimum noticeable pressure was. When I had an idea of that, I looked at Carol, smiled at her, and very lightly pushed her two eyeballs for about half a second, then stopped.

Carol said, "You pushed my eyes."

It wasn't really a question, but I nodded anyway.

"Wow, that was scary. I didn't see anything, and it was right on my eyes. You pushed me with something invisible. That's impossible!"

When I'd tested my TK against my own eyeball, I'd closed my eyes, as you automatically do when you know something is heading toward them. Carol hadn't known to do that, so I'd pushed against her naked eyeballs. Feeling the pressure, but seeing nothing, must have been a very strange experience for her. She must have blinked and the TK-fingertip would have blocked her eyelids, making the experience even weirder. It's amazing she didn't scream.

Julia said, "There's one more demonstration I want to show you. Come closer, darling." Julia moved toward Carol, and showed her where and how to stand. A couple of yards from the bed, facing it, with her feet at shoulder width, and her hands on her head.

#3: <Hey, I just noticed that the bed is bigger than before. The bedspread and everything look the same, but it's bigger. Excellent!>

"Come sit on the bed, Lord, so you can get a good view."

Like a good Lord, I did as I was told. Carol was standing in front of me, with a stunned expression on her face. She had no idea what was going on, except that it was freaky and I was doing it.

Julia moved around behind Carol so Carol couldn't see her, and caught my eye. Julia lifted her dress's hem with both hands, then used one of them to rub her panties, on top of her pussy. Julia nodded at Carol, but I'd already worked that out for myself.

I smiled at Carol, and said, "You're going to enjoy this demonstration, my love."

I used a pair of TK-fingers on either side to slowly lift her dress.

Carol immediately felt what was happening, and looked down to see her dress rising. "Oh," she said, and smiled for the first time during the demonstration. Carol's recent experiences with sex must have taught her that it's a lot of fun.

I kept lifting it until her panties were exposed. I noted, with pleasure, that they matched her outfit nicely. Then I recognized them as the pair Julia had told her to save for today, back when she'd given them to Carol at Monday's lunchtime. I had a wonderfully well-organized girlfriend. She was wonderful in other respects too.

Julia had walked back to sit beside me, hugging my arm about the time that Carol's dress cleared her panties totally. I used my third mind to start rubbing between her legs.

Carol immediately leaned forward to see what was happening, so I pulled the sides of her dress to flatten it against her tummy, clearing her view.

Carol said, "Thank you." And then laughed, "Although I've got no idea what I'm thanking. I'd think ghosts, except that it's you that's doing it."

I - specifically #4 because he'd begged for this job - rubbed Carol's pussy through her panties.

Carol could see an indentation moving up and down her panties, and she said, "Oh my God! Look at that!"

We already were.

Carol looked at me again, and asked, "Is it really you who's doing this?"

"Yes I am, and enjoying it too."

"Oh my God." And she looked down again.

I kept rubbing, and as had happened with Julia, Carol's panties started growing a wet patch. It showed up delightfully on the fabric of her panties. I rubbed a while longer, until Carol's face showed that she'd forgotten about being confused and was now 'purely' (that not being the most appropriate word) enjoying herself. Then I tried something that I hadn't shown Julia yet.

#4 got relegated to holding the front of Carol's dress up. The two minds holding its sides let go and grasped the top of Carol's panties, pulling them down as quickly as they could. Before either girl knew something was happening, Carol's panties were below her knees.

Both girls squealed, especially Carol. Carol called out, "Oh my God!" again. Apparently this was her version of a religious experience. Mine too.

Julia grabbed me harder, and said, "I never knew you could do that!"

I said. "Hang on, there's more to come. Move your legs a little closer together please, Carol."

When she'd done so, I pulled her panties down to her ankles. "Lift one foot please ... Now the other. Thank you."

Her panties were now on the floor in front of her feet. I floated them up toward my nose, intending to sniff them and make some complimentary comment. It didn't quite work out that way though. Panties floating through the air was just too bizarre.

Julia shrieked and grabbed my arm even tighter. No matter how tight girls are already holding, they always seem to be able to tighten their grip when they're excited. After this demonstration I was going to have bruises.

Carol just screamed, then fainted. I jumped forward to catch her but Julia's grip spun me around. By the time I got free of Julia, Carol was lying on the floor.

I bent down and hoisted Carol up, then laid her on her back on the bed. She started coming around almost immediately, no doubt aided by Julia raining kisses all over her face. That's how I'd like to wake up.

When she was sufficiently kissed, Carol asked, "Mark did all that?"

"He certainly did."

"But it's impossible."

Julia offered, "Do you want to see the flying panties again?" Then she added, "I know I would."

Carol's answer was just to giggle.

I assumed that meant "Yes," so I floated them up again. If Carol wanted to faint again, she was much better positioned this time. ("Floating" probably creates the wrong image in your mind. They didn't rise ethereally off the floor, as if gravity didn't exist. I floated them by taking a grasp with two pinching fingertips and pushing those fingertips up with another pair. Consequently the panties hung vertically suspended from where I was holding them, and looked very much as they would if hung on a clothesline. The girls were still impressed though.)

I moved them up and around the room a bit. The girls were both awestruck by the sight, so I sent the panties on a tour of the entire room, around all the corners, up and down, even having them do a couple of loops.

While I was doing this, Julia said to me, "I didn't know you could fly things?"

I answered her question, "I only worked out how yesterday. I didn't realize you two would find it so fascinating. It's just the same thing as me being able to touch you without touching you. I just touch something else, and lift it."

Julia objected. "STOP saying 'just'! It's INCREDIBLE, mind-boggling, overwhelming. And you can even do it while you're talking to me."

I was about to open my mouth to say, "It's easy", but Julia preempted me with, "I bet you're going to say 'It's easy'. Don't bother. NO ONE else in the world can do that! Saying 'it's easy' is absurd!"

Choosing not to confirm the accuracy of Julia's prediction, I said nothing. Instead I floated Carol's panties to my nose, and made a long, loud sniffing sound. "What a lovely smell!" I declared.

Both girls giggled, and I dropped the panties onto Carol's belly. She looked at them as if they were alien, then cautiously picked them up and inspected them. I don't know what she was looking for, but she found them to be perfectly ordinary, other than being damper and more aromatic than usual. I couldn't help thinking that I should have gotten Carol to turn around while she was still wearing them. They were a G-string, and I missed seeing her wearing them from all angles. Oh well, maybe later. In fact, CERTAINLY later. A Lord has to put his foot down on some issues, and this was one of them!

I used my TK to gently caress Carol's cheek. She immediately moved her hand to her cheek, which blocked my line of sight, but it didn't matter. She asked, "You did that?" I nodded my reply.

Julia, who had been thinking about this new development a bit more, said, "Can you imagine what the world would do if it discovered that you could do that?"

For some stupid reason the first thought that crossed my mind was Adam's comment from a long time ago about me going on "Letterman or something". No doubt my bottled up "absurdity" was still trying to express itself.

Julia visibly collected herself, and started taking command of the proceedings again. She started by asking, "Carol, are you fully recovered now? Not feeling faint or weak?"

Carol said, "No. I'm too busy being amazed. This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen."

Julia said, "Good. I want to get this conversation back on track. I had carefully planned what we were going to say and do, but then our Lord upset everything by amazing us all over again." Julia said all this smiling, and in case there was any doubt about her attitude, she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I had planned on saying the next things while you were standing, Carol. While our Lord was rubbing your pussy through your panties and pinching our nipples through our tops, which is why they're so thin, but I think we need a chair for you now." Julia moved to get the seat of her vanity table.

Inspired by Julia comment about nipples - which I always find very inspirational - and to pass the time while Julia was fetching her seat, I allocated one mind to each of Carol's nipples, they formed two fingers, and started lightly caressing her nipples through her top.

Carol thought this was an excellent development. She stretched out on the bed and put her arms by her sides to make this as easy as possible for me. She watched with fascination as my TK-fingers caused indentations around her nipples. The third mind felt left out, and started massaging her breasts, with multiple fingertips.

Carol reached out her hand tentatively, moving it toward one of her breasts. I saw what she was doing and I had no objections, so I let her proceed to touch my TK-fingertips with her real ones. I was using quite light pressures, so she easily pushed mine away. I let her 'play' with my TK-fingertips. Occasionally I would lose one, when her hand blocked my line of sight, and I explained this to her. She was quite experimental, even pinching one of my fingertips between two of hers, and once she had a firm grip, she squeezed. I felt it compress. They don't expand in the other direction, as squeezing a lump of any material object would, they just compress in the direction pushed. I don't know what Carol thought of that because Julia was ready for the next stage of her plan.

Julia placed the seat as she asked Carol, "Have you been enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yes. They're incredible. The strangest things I've ever seen, except I haven't seen them, haha. It somehow seems wrong that they play with my breasts. Miracles should do miraculous things, not play with my titties, haha. They're so weird."

Julia asked, "Why do you keep saying 'they'? You know it's Mark doing it, don't you?"

"I know. But he's not doing anything, he just sits there looking at me. He just smiles and talks while these things are rubbing themselves over me. I know Mark's doing it, but it's hard to get used to it."

"Just so long as you know it's Mark. That's important. Sit here please." The seat was positioned facing where I was sitting on the bed, but about four feet away from it.

Carol climbed off the bed and was on the way to the seat when I said, "Let me get a pillow for you, darling." I pulled the bed cover down with my real hand, enough to expose one of the pillows (which I now noticed numbered three across the width of the bed!). I used my TK to pick it up and float it across to the chair, putting it down for Carol to sit on. I was totally showing off but the girls loved it.

When Carol was sitting, Julia kissed the top of her head, and said, "The best is yet to come, darling."

While Julia was walking back to the bed, to sit beside me, I noticed that Carol's short dress was just short enough for me to think I might be able to get a glimpse of her bare pussy.

I was looking carefully when Carol's legs suddenly widened, giving me a completely unobstructed view. She giggled and said, "You only have to ask, you know?"

She was right of course, but I still wasn't used to that. I rewarded her attitude by TK-stroking her pussy with two minds, and her clit with the third. A good boss should reward his servants' good attitudes; that being a responsibility that I take very seriously. I could tell Carol thoroughly approved of her boss's new motivational technique.

Julia sat beside me, fortunately without crossing between Carol and me so I never lost line of sight. When Julia saw Carol's wide-legged position and the expression on her face, Julia laughed, and said, "You're a very sexy girl, lover. I'm sorry to spoil your fun, but I need to talk about some serious things for a few minutes. Can you please put your delightful pussy away for a little while? I promise to make it happy later."

I canceled my TK points while Carol sat up straight and closed her legs. Hopefully not for long. While I thought of it, we went 'off duty'. All of our minds should be able to participate fully in what was to follow. If we needed to TK, we could put one of us on duty in less than a second.

With a more formal voice, Julia addressed Carol, "Our Lord's 'no-touching touching', which he calls 'TK', is incredible, isn't it?"

Carol, "It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen or heard of. It's magic, but right here in front of us. It's unbelievable, but I believe it."

"He does it entirely with his mind. He doesn't need any equipment, time to prepare, or anything else. He can do it whenever he wants. He can even hold a conversation while doing it, that's how incredible he is."

Julia paused for a second. Seeing that Carol was nodding agreement, Julia continued, "His not needing equipment has some important consequences..."

#2: <It does? Like what?>

" ... If Mark went through one of those metal detectors they have at airports, they wouldn't pick up anything. They could strip search him, or even X-ray him, and they wouldn't find anything unusual, would they?"

Carol answered with a puzzled, "No." Like me, Carol had no idea where Julia was going with this.

"Do you remember when he pressed your eyeballs?"

"Oh, yes. That was very scary!"

"Do you want me to ask him to do it again?"

"No! I remember! I don't want a reminder, thank you."

"Yes, I understand your answer; it is very scary. Now imagine he pressed someone else's eyeballs, just like he did yours, but he pressed far, far harder. What would happen?"

"Eww, their eyes would burst. They'd be blinded and in agony. That'd be a terrible thing to do! I'm sure he'd never do that. Mark's a very gentle person, he'd never hurt anyone like that. He..."

Julia held up her hand to stop Carol. "Carol, darling. I just wanted you to imagine what would happen. Of course Mark wouldn't do that. So stop worrying about that, that's not what I want to talk about."

Carol stopped, so Julia resumed, "You've seen pictures of skulls, like on a pirate's flag. Behind the eyeballs there's a hole in the skull that goes straight back into the brain. Remember?"

Carol nodded, not liking where this conversation seemed to be heading.

"Now imagine Mark pushed right through someone's eyeballs, straight into their brain. He could kill them in an instant, or wreck their brains so badly they'd be incurably mentally damaged."

Julia was surprisingly bloodthirsty and also wrong. Even if I my weak maximum force could burst an eyeball, which I wasn't totally sure of, my TK-fingertips wouldn't be able to force their way through all the muck to get into the brain before I'd lose sight of their location and they'd self-cancel. I was about to correct Julia when I realized I didn't know what she was trying to achieve with this point. I decided to wait and see, and to correct her afterward if it seemed best then.

Carol gave a very reluctant nod. This conversation was a lot less fun than the nipple and pussy rubbing we'd stopped to have this talk.

Julia said, "Remember he could press both your eyeballs at one time and he can do his TK as fast as he can think about it, so he could make anyone blind, turn them into a mental vegetable, or kill them. He could do any of those in an instant and just with a thought! He doesn't even need to be standing close, as he can do it from across a room."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.