Blood Conquest - Cover

Blood Conquest

Copyright© 2008 by Crimson

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There was a man looking at me from the corner. Staring at me as if he didn't like me. But it didn't bother me. It pushed me. I felt like it was a challenge. He looked at me through his beautiful violet eyes. "Promise me you wont hate me for this?" He flashed his violet eyes and laughed. "You wont."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Vampires   DomSub   Rough  

"Fuck!" I yelled.

While waiting at a corner, a bus had driven by making me and my dress soaking wet. Trix and Leela had just managed to get out of the way and started laughing at me. We were on our way to Blue. Our favorite club. Gorgeous boys waiting in line on the outside, and even more luscious ones on the inside. Thank god I was wearing my little tiny black dress. It dried quicker than anything. It was a strapless dress that only fell just past my ass. It covered every curve of my body and laced up with red velvet string making for a mock corset. I wore bright red stiletto heels and I was looking sexy.

I gave Trix and Leela as cold a stare as I could but I just ended up bursting with laughter. It was pretty funny.

We walked up to Blue and I flashed the bouncer my million dollar smile and pushed my chest out a little. He looked me up and down and let the three of us in. The moment we walked in, we dominated the place. Men dropped their jaws and stared as we waltzed through the room over to the bar where they rushed to pay for our drinks. Ah ... This is the life of beauty. I thought.

But there was one man who looked at me from a dark corner in the room. Looked me up and down but it looked more like he was studying me than checking me out. Like he just didn't like me. More like he hated me and wanted to do something about it ... It scared me but I felt a rush, a thrill. It was a challenge.

I left my drink at the counter and whispered to Trix and Leela. "Look at that guy over there. He's my conquest for the night. Wish me luck." They smiled, whistled and responded like best friends do and said, "He'll want you in less than two." They had no idea how right they were.

I strutted up to him swaying my hips, my eyes honing in on him trying my best to look like a seduction goddess. "So why is it that you were staring at me?"

He looked at me with strange violet eyes and didn't answer.

I flipped my long jet-black hair back over my shoulder and pouted. "Come on. Please tell me? I promise I wont get mad..." I gave him my puppy dog eyes and everything but all he could do was stare at my bare neck. Then he cracked a weird and crooked smile. Like he knew something I didn't. Like he was sad, but something had to be done.

I was taken aback when he first spoke. His voice was deep, rich, mesmerizing and so incredibly hot that I just about died. "You wanted me."

His words startled me and I didn't know what to do. He looked like a god. He had light brown hair, messy, in the right way. A perfect face and body and the intensity in his violet eyes were his alone. He wore jeans and a button down shirt and was leaning on a wall. I thought that together, we would be utter perfection.

Finally I came back down to earth and got back in control of my attitude. "No, no, no. I walked in here to find you staring at me." He smirked and said, "I'll give you that much." And looked into my eyes inquisitively, "Walk with me." I was curious about this violet-eyed stranger and when he lead out of the club, I just followed.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"Where you want to go."

"What do you mean? We're definitely not going to France," I chuckled at that idea.

"No. Better."

I laughed and shook my head. This guy was crazy. "Nothing's better that the silver nights of Paris."

He stopped walking and turned to look at me and took my hands. "Promise you wont hate me for this?"

"What?"

He laughed. "No. You wont."

I blacked out.

The next thing I remember was being tucked up in silk sheets with sunlight sifting through gorgeous windows. It was almost like I was in an old Parisian hotel. I didn't dare move from where I was. I felt comfortable.

The violet-eyed stranger walked into the room. "Good morning, Jake."

I never recalled telling him my nickname let alone my real name but I was polite and responded with a "Good morning, you."

I stretched my arms out and got out of bed only to realize I was naked. I blushed and quickly ripped a sheet off the bed to cover me. "So I guess we got drunk, huh?" I said.

"No." he replied.

I didn't understand. "But I don't remember anything."

"You wouldn't"

This guy wasn't making any sense and was really starting to frustrate me with all his little riddles. "Did we have sex?"

He yawned and rocked back on his heels with his hands in his pockets.

"No."

"Fucking hell! What is going on? Where am I? What am I doing here?"

"I like you. I want you. You're in France and you're mine." He answered casually.

"Say what?"

He walked across the room with a look of sympathy on his face and sat down on the bed and motioned for me to sit as well.

"I guess I'm going to have to give you the monologue," he sighed.

"The monologue?"

"Yeah. The long complicated explanation." And with that he launched into it. "You see ... we watch you. I watched you. I loved to watch you. Sexy, confident and really good in bed. But not to forget smart and talented..."

"What are you getting at, creep?" I retorted.

He just smiled and looked at me. "Just that I want you and you'll see that you want me. That's all."

"Uh ... Sorry but someone's a little delusional if they think I'm going to fall in love with my KIDNAPPER!" I yelled.

He just laughed and turned to walk out of the room saying along the way, "Get dressed."

I called after him, "In what?" but he had already disappered. I had to give him credit for the beautiful room, though. It was plainly decorated in white linens and silks and had a champagne colored armoire sitting next to the white canopy bed I was sitting in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.