Surviving the Plague - Cover

Surviving the Plague

Copyright© 2008 by Southpark

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How does one survive the end of civilization? Homage to one of my favorite authors, Stephen King, and one of my favorite books, "The Stand." Slow story to start, codes will change and be added to, and we'll see where it leads...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slow  

"In world news today, an alarming outbreak of a particularly virulent flu-like virus has been spreading across the nation. Reports are spotty, but there are apparent outbreaks in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Russia, Greenland, and Hawaii. Australia has already closed their boarders, allowing planes to land but not to disembark, and Taiwan has closed their borders as well, diverting flights to China and Hong Kong.

According to the CDC, in partnership with International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM), their GeoSentinel network has identified this outbreak in 90% of their locales, prompting them to advise the FAA and Homeland security to suspend air travel for the time being. Along with air travel, all U.S. ports of entry have been closed as well, and have advised all craft to remain a minimum of 5 nautical miles off shore. The Coast Guard reserve has been called into action to provide supplies in the form of drop shipments to those stranded along the coastlines.

FAA officials, along with Homeland Security, has, upon the advice of the CDC, decided to ground all flights in the US as of 2 P.M., Eastern Standard Time, while diverting planes in transit back to their point of origin. Those that do not have enough fuel for the trip are allowed to land for refueling, but in quarantine status, which requires that the plane be kept pressurized, and occupants are not being allowed to disembark, before being sent back to their point of departure.

The CDC has reported that they are in the process of identifying this recent outbreak, and recommend that people in towns and cities that have known cases to remain at home for the time being. They are cautious about labeling this as a pandemic, though sources in the CDC who wish to remain anonymous are telling us that the agency is treating this as such.

Some individuals are reporting that certain townships around the United States have been barricading off their towns, restricting traffic going in to their towns. This has not been confirmed, however.

We will keep you updated on this breaking news as more information becomes available to us.

In a few moments, the President of the United States will be speaking to the media about the current outbreak..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.