Johnny Quick - Cover

Johnny Quick

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 3

We had gone about three miles from our overnight camp when some people came running at us from the trees to our right. Shit! They were Redsticks an' they were after blood—ours! Ezra wuz nappin' in the back of the wagon, since he had been awake the most last night, an' he sat upright an' yelled some wordless scream. I though fer shore that he wuz gonna bolt, but he pulled his knife an' stood his ground.

Cindy pulled out her stiletto an' I grabbed up the crossbow. I started shooting right off, an' knocked down two of the attackers afore they could git close. By bein' in the driver's seat, none of the attackers could git close enough ta me ta strike me with a club unless he climbed up on the wagon. That gave me the operatin' room I needed ta swing my crossbow around, cock, an' shoot. The trouble wuz, there were nearly 30 attackers, so I ran out of bolts afore I ran out of enemies! Shit! I was gonna ta have ta do sumpthin' 'bout that!

Fortunately, between what I shot an' what Ezra an' Cindy had done, we only had four attackers to worry with by now. I poked one of the attackers in the face with my sword an' that wuz enough ta break the attack. The three remaining Injuns ran off. After I wuz shore that the coast was clear, I jumped down from the wagon an' retrieved my bolts. One of the bolts had been damaged, so I was gonna have ta move the point ta another shaft, but that was a minor thing. I was down ta 11 bolts, so I wuz gonna have ta stop long enough ta make more bolts. I could see that I needed as many bolts as I could make.

We checked ta see ifen the Injuns had anythin' we could use. Ezra picked up one of the clubs ta have fer a second weapon, but that wuz 'bout all we could find. We left the Injuns where they were an' were happy ta drive off, unscathed. We talked 'bout the timing of the attack an' decided that we were jus' a target of opportunity; they attacked when we showed up, an' that was it. It did make us even more observant of the woods, though, in case of another attack.

The rest of the day was quiet, so we made good time and covered 'bout 19 miles. We came ta another town what wuz a bit larger than that other one we stopped at. This one had an inn, and Cindy wanted ta stop fer the night in a real room. The price wuz kinda steep, but I went along. I did expect some luxury, since I was havin' ta pay 10 cents fer our room an' 5 cents fer Ezra.

Cindy wanted a bath, but that cost two cents more, so we decided ta share the bath water. The room weren't all that big, but they did manage ta git a tub inta the room. It took five trips by the house slaves ta fill the tub, an' they left two extra buckets of hot water fer rinsin'.

I figured that I ought ta be polite, so I told Cindy ta bathe first. She looked at me kinda funny, an' I figured that she didn't want me staring at her while she was naked. I assured her that I would keep my eyes averted 'til she told me I could look, so she relaxed an' got ready fer her bath. Actually, there weren't much fer her to do; she just pulled her dress over her head an' stepped inta the water.

I wuz lookin' the other way like she asked, so I didn't see it happen, but somehow, she managed to slip or fall on her ass into the tub. Without thinkin, I 'spose, she squealed fer he'p. An', without thinkin', I rushed ta her assistance. There she wuz, lyin' in the water, naked as a jay-bird, an' absolutely the most beautiful thin' I had ever seen! Now, y'all must know that I had seem my sisters naked a lot of times, but this shore weren't the same thin'! They wuz younger than Cindy, so their tits weren't so well developed an' they didn't have so much hair between their legs. A' course, her pussy hair was wet an' lyin' down, so I got a good look at what was usually hidden.

I admit it—I froze an' stared! Cindy said, "Well, now that ya have seen all of me, I guess that ya might as well he'p me up an' wash my back fer me." She had a glint in her eye that I did notice, but I didn't attach the right significance ta it at that moment. Her statement, though, woke me up an' I blushed, a' course. However, I did reach down under her arms an' lift her ta her feet. By now, my cock wuz so stiff that I thought shore it wuz gonna tear a hole in my pants.

Cindy said, "Johnny, would ya be a dear an' wash my hair fer me, too?" Well, I may be slow, but I ain't no fool! A' course I'd wash her hair an' any other part of her she'd let me touch! I agreed without argument an' picked up a bucket to slosh a little water on her hair. As far as I wuz concerned, the only objection I had ta washin' her hair wuz that she had her back ta me. We didn't have no brush nor nothin' else, so I had ta use my hand ta do all of the washin'. The soap weren't nothin' ta brag 'bout, but it sure would smart ifen I slipped up an' got some in her eye, so I had ta go slow an' be careful. A couple of times, I did have her face me so I could check her face fer drips of soapy water. A' course, when she wuz facin' me, I did take the opportunity ta look at the rest of her.

I had her turn sideways an' bend over so I could rinse her hair. That gave me a good look at her tits hangin' down—lovely. It wuz all I could do ta keep from reachin' out an' grabbin' the close one. She stood back up an' said, "Come on, Johnny, I kin see from that tent in yer pants that ya want ta wash the rest of me. Ya might as well, I know that I would like it!"

Well, like I said, I may be slow, but I ain't no fool, so I said, "Ifen I do that, are ya gonna wash me?"

Cindy said, "A' course I will. All ya gotta do is ask!" Yes, sir, y'all kin bet that I ain't never shucked my clothes faster than I did then. I got in the tub facin' Cindy, an' there weren't much spare room the way my pole was stickin' out! She said, "My gracious! It shore do look like ya like ta wash me. At least, I hope that's all cuz of me."

"Ya kin bet yer bottom dollar on that, Cindy. I ain't never bathed with no woman afore, so I don't know what ta expect, but I shore am happy with what's goin' on so far."

"Oh, Johnny, ya are so sweet ta me." She put her arms around my back an' pulled me ta her, pressin' her nipples inta my chest. I never knew that nipples could git that stiff an' hard jus' like my pole. She squeezed up ta me an' pushed my pole up between our bellies."

"Cindy, ya better quit teasin' me like this, cuz I might lose control, an' I don't know what might happen then."

"Ya really don't know, do ya?"

"Know what?"

"We was husband an' wife as soon as ya signed that there hotel register as 'Mr. an' Miz. Johnathon Quatermaine.' Remember, we're in the state of Georgia, silly, an' Georgia has a law what says that a couple are married as soon as they tell three people that they are, or when the man signs a legal document what says so. Therefore, ya an' I are married—I'm yer wife! I thought ya knew, I didn't mean ta trick ya. Ifen ya want ta, ya kin still back out, since we ain't consummated the marriage, yet.

"But I have loved ya since that first night when ya rescued me from then awful Injuns. I didn't say nothin' cuz I didn't know how ya felt, an' I was still legally committed ta Ephrem. I wanted ta tell ya as soon as Ephrem cast me out, but I was still unsure of how ya felt."

"Oh, dear Lord, Cindy, I do love ya! I guess I didn't realize it 'til jus' now, but that ain't no never mind. I love ya an' want ta spend the rest of my life with ya. Will ya be my wife?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.