Getting Away From It All - Cover

Getting Away From It All

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He caught her cheating and he split for parts unknown.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Slow  

Franks and Mason walked me out to their car and put me in the back. Franks got in on the driver's side and Mason took the shotgun seat and then turned to me and said:

"What the fuck did you come back for? We gave up looking for you a year ago."

"Just stupid I guess" I said and then I turned my head and looked out the window. "Just stupid" pretty much summed it up. I had loved the bitch and the entire time I ran around the country she was never very far from my mind. I let that love beat down my common sense when Sheila came down to Georgia to see me. I believed what she told me because I wanted to believe it. I wanted what she was telling me to be true. She had played me for a sucker again. What was the old saying? "Fuck me once and shame on you. Fuck me twice and shame on me?" There would be no third time. The smile on her face as she and Ron stood there and watched me be handcuffed had driven any vestiges of love that I'd had for her to hell in a hand basket. I meant what I had said to them. Run far, far away, because sooner or later I would find them and only God would be able to help them when I did.

We drove to the end of the block, turned right and hadn't gone two blocks when the police radio squawked and said there was a robbery in progress at 1763 Clairmont and there was an officer down.

"Shit" Franks exclaimed, "That's just two blocks away" and he hit a switch to turn on his light bar.

"We can't answer the call" Mason said, "We are transporting a prisoner."

"Fuck department policy" Franks snarled, "There is cop down and as far as I'm concerned that takes priority."

He cut the wheel hard to make a fast left turn onto Taylor and ran head on into the front end of a truck that was double parked while it was being unloaded. I was tossed forward, but I got my forearms up in time for them to take the hit from the mesh screen that separated the front of the car from the back, but Franks and Mason weren't as lucky. Both of them had gone forward and their heads had hit the windshield.

I shook my head to clear it and then noticed that the crash had sprung the rear door on the passenger side. I kicked it open, staggered out onto the street and turned to run. This was my old neighborhood and if I could get quickly out of sight I could get away. I'd worry about the cuffs later. I hadn't gone five steps when I heard a "whomp!' and I turned back to see the car on fire. "Fuck me!" I cried out. I didn't have a choice. I ran back to the car, pulled Franks out and got him clear and then ran around to the other side and got Mason out.

I quickly searched Mason's pockets until I found the cuff keys and then I turned and ran. As soon as I was out of sight I ducked into an alley and got the cuffs off and was about to toss them on the ground when I had a thought. I put them in my pocket and took off running for my old home. On the way I prayed that they had not had my truck towed. I was going to need the money in my lock box.

When I got to the house I saw that the truck was still out front and I ran around to the back and looked in my old 'hidey-hole' for my spare house keys and found that they were still there. I unlocked the side door of the detached three car garage and went inside. Sheila's car was there, but the other two bays were empty. A quick look around showed that it didn't look like Sheila had done anything with my tools and other things. All she ever did garage-wise before I split was park her car in it and it looked like she hadn't changed.

I quietly opened the bay door and hurried out to my truck. Franks and Mason hadn't made me empty out my pockets so I still had my keys. I started the truck, pulled it into the garage and closed the door. I gambled that they would never look for me there. I was hoping they would show up, see the truck gone and figure that I was running for the state line and parts unknown.

I got the flashlight out of the glove box and shielding the light I looked through the garage. It looked as if I had been right in my assumption that Sheila hadn't done a thing in the garage since I'd left. There was a heavy layer of dust on everything. The tool box hadn't been moved. I opened the bottom drawer of the bottom box and took out a 16" pinch bar. The flammables cabinet was my next stop and I grabbed the quart can of muriatic acid that I had used for cleaning the bricks of the fireplace and then I headed for the house. I was betting that Sheila and Ron were celebrating their "victory" over me in the bedroom. I used the house key from the 'hidey-hole' to let myself into the house.

I moved as quietly as I could up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. Ron was pounding Sheila and she had her legs hooked behind him and was moaning "Fuck me, fuck me" when I entered the room. Neither one noticed me as I approached the bed. I swung the pinch bar and hit Ron on the left side of his head and Sheila cried out "What?" as Ron fell and laid limply on her. She didn't see me until I grabbed a handful of his hair and dragged him off of her. As soon as she saw me she screamed and tried to get off the bed, but I fell on her with both knees and drove the wind out of her. Before she could recover I had her handcuffed to the bedpost. I found her panties were she had dropped them on the floor and I wadded them up and stuffed them in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.