What Would Be the Chances! - Cover

What Would Be the Chances!

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An abused brother and sister meet by chance years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was the day after their joint appointment with Dr Lucy Anderson, when Mark received a phone call. Dr Anderson asked, "How many bedrooms do you and Amanda have?"

Mark replied "Three, why?"

"Do you use one as a playroom or just two guest rooms?" the doctor continued.

"Well we have a guest room and a junk room I suppose, but it could be used as a play room, why do you ask?" mark enquired.

"Tell me, Mark are you any good at D I Y?" asked Lucy.

"Yes I like to think I can handle most things in that line!" A puzzled Mark responded.

"Good, then meet me in half an hour at my office and I will give you some plans for what I want built in your spare room, or should I say play room!" DR Anderson demanded.

Half an hour later, Mark was sat in the Doctor's Back office waiting for her to show him these plans. There was the low background noise of music playing and Mark found himself becoming sleepy. He needed to rest his eyelids for just a little while.

Unbeknown to Mark, he had succumbed to Dr Anderson hypnotic plan again, she then showed him the plans she had intended him to see but made the suggestions that Amanda should not be allowed to see the items being built until the time of the planned home visit.

Then although she was not in the room she had the taped music inform him to strip off and come through to the main office. Mark was powerless to resist and was soon naked and waiting outside the main office/ examination room of the good doctor. He knocked on the door and was told to wait. Then the door opened and Dr Anderson's head popped out and ordered him to wank himself to erection before entering the room.

Methodically mark played with his prick, imagining the scenes which even now seven years later still haunted his erotic dreams, the day of the four black cocks using him as their personal fuck toy and toilet. Once again the door opened and he was shown inside.

On the examination table he saw a young black male around sixteen or seventeen years of age and he was naked as mark was himself. Only this boy had more flaccid cock than mark could hope to muster with his hardest of erections. Lucy whispered into Marks ear for him to suck this black cock and make it rock hard.

Instantly mark felt himself at home again doing what he felt natural doing, sucking a superior cock, he ran his tongue around the head and licked the underside causing the black love meat to tremble and thicken. Soon Mark was bobbing his head on to the magnificent 12 inches of fuck tool, he was having difficulty swallowing such a length but felt he would love to die trying. Next Dr Anderson told him to take this black cock up his arse and to ride it like there was no tomorrow, but stressed that he should face away from the boy as she wanted to suck his cock as he rode the young man's cock.

Hypnotised or not, Mark needed no second telling as he climbed up and pressed that rigid bay making stick against his anal ring. Without so much as a whimper he sat back forcing the cock head into his anal chute and he did not stop pushing till he felt the boys balls nestled against the cheeks of his arse. With the biggest smile of satisfaction on his face he waited for Dr Anderson to begin sucking his cock.

However Dr Anderson decided that this was too good an opportunity to miss, so she stripped off and sat herself on to Mark's cock taking it up her cunt whilst she fisted her own cock. Now she was in position to set the face of this sandwich fuck and she slowly lifted up allowing Mark to do the same, as the black cock slid from Mark's arse there was a sucking noise, like a greased cork slipping from a bottle. Suddenly she pushed back forcing mark's cock back deep inside her cunt as he was forced to accept the black cock back into his arse. All the time she was wanking her own cock and becoming more and more excited.

Suddenly she spurted her cum in a large arc up over her own tits and upper body, as she did so she felt drained. She continued to ride Mark's cock and governing the rate at which mark had his boy pussy fucked until she felt Mark's cock twitch. She knew he was about to blow, so she quickly climbed off and made him wank himself the final few strokes until he too was shooting his cum all over his own body. Having freed Mark from the restrictions of not being in charge of the rate of fucking his boy pussy was receiving he was now bouncing his full weight on to the black cock pistoning in to his boy pussy.

Suddenly the young boy groaned loudly and Mark stopped dead still whilst his arse was filled with black man's seed. Then she ordered him off and made him clean up the young boys cock, but not until she had placed a butt plug up Mark's arse to keep the cock seed deep inside his anal chute. She led mark over to the side and gave him instructions about his butt plug, she said, "Mark, You must get Amanda to remove this butt plug from you arse after 11 pm tonight, you will tell her that it is a present from a grateful young black admirer and she should lick it clean.

With that Dr Lucy Anderson told Mark to get dressed and go home, reminding him though of his D I Y plans for the next 10 days.

That night, Mark begged Amanda to remove the butt plug from eleven pm, but she refused until he told her how it had got there. Because he had been hypnotised he could not tell her. Then at eleven forty five pm, the phone rang and it was Dr Anderson who asked if the task had been completed yet and in doing so she explained the situation to Amanda.

Later after having his full arse licked clean, Mark tried desperately to think of anything he could to get his cock rock hard to fuck Amanda with but everything failed. Amanda guessed this was the doctor's doing so she did not pursue the matter and made Mark lick her to several orgasms before she would let him sleep.

Next Morning early, Mark arose and immediately left for the wood shop returning three hours later with enough timber and sheeting to build the ark. He unloaded it all in the spare room and hung a do not disturb sign on the door as he began to construct the items as design by the doctor.

The first thing he built was what the doctor had described as a male milking cradle. It was basically a low lying bench with a stock for the person's head and hands. The main body of the cradle was just enough to support the upper torso but leaving the waist down area free. Of course because it was low to the ground, whoever was fastened in it by the stocks would have to be on their knees.

Once completed, he moved on to the bigger design, which was akin to a glory hole cabinet but with some curious additions. The main part consisted of three sheeted walls with the glory holes strategically cut; the forth side had a Perspex viewing screen but no glory hole. Immediately surrounding this was three separate compartments each one about eighteen inches deep and as wide as the glory hole panels of the inner chamber. The outer walls of these compartments were hinged and the inner walls had cut outs for feet placed three feet apart at floor level.

In effect these compartments would permit someone to position their pricks through the glory holes but not to be able to move or withdraw them once the outer door was closed and bolted. In addition there were strategically placed sliding panels in line with the arse area of the on the outer doors. This would allow the trapped person to be played with and not be able to resist or prevent it. All in all a well thought out cell like arrangement.

With two days to go to the home visit the constructions were completed. Surprisingly Amanda had shown no interest in finding out what Mark was building; Mark assumed that Lucy had placed a mental blockage to curb her inquisitiveness.

Ever since Mark had arrived home from the unscheduled visit to Dr Anderson he had not been able to raise a stiff cock and had only managed to service Amanda using his tongue and fingers. For poor mark his balls felt like cannon balls as they swelled with the unused cum loads. Whenever he tried to have a wank he felt sick and had to stop. So for ten days now he had not managed to deliver a load of spunk.

At five thirty on the day of the home visit, Dr Anderson arrived at Mark and Amanda's house and within seconds both Amanda and Mark were under her hypnotic spell. This was just to save any hassle as she checked out the designs, she had to hand it to Mark, and they were professionally finished off and looked the real business. Whilst the brother and sister were under the hypnotic spell she let in her five accomplices and soon had three of the biggest black cocks encased in the cell partitions with their cocks poking through into the inner chamber. A fourth was soon encapsulated in the stocks on his knees and as a finishing touch she placed a spreader bar on his ankles forcing them four feet apart.

The fifth and final black cock she hypnotised and made him stand in the corner. Now she went to fetch Amanda and Mark. She brought Amanda into the room and through suggestion she made all but the cocks pointing into the inner chamber invisible, she also planted the idea that Amanda desperately wanted and needed to suck cock but every time she was close to bringing a cock off to the point of cumming she would feel sick so she was left with no option but to wank it off the final bit and catch the spunk in a bowl. This idea stretched to the point where as soon as she had wanked off the cock she would feel fine and need another cock to suck. Again she would not be able to swallow the spunk for feeling sick. Amanda was then placed on the seat in the inner chamber. Once her trigger word was used she would see and taste the black cocks surrounding her but more importantly she would continue to need those cocks until stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.