She Did It for Love - Cover

She Did It for Love

Copyright© 2008 by Dr Know

Chapter 1: The Marriage End-to-End

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Marriage End-to-End - Kim makes a decision to run off with her biker boyfriend after he beats up her husband Sam. Sam is seriously hurt phyuically and mentally. Kim returns to tries to make amends. Does she succeed?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Violence  

My name is Sam. I'm a thirty-two-year-old, married man living with my wife and four-year old daughter in Warrenton, Virginia. At least I used to live with my wife.

I met my lovely wife, Kimberly, in grade school. We were best friends for years, until we were juniors at the local college. We confided to each other about everything. I'd tell her all about my girlfriends and she told me about her boyfriends. We were the only people aware of each other's first sexual experiences.

Kim told me all about her back seat screwing with her boyfriend, Roger. Actually it was less of a screwing and more of a, "Wham, bam, and thank you, ma'am." She never got off and was pissed because he had cum all over her best skirt.

Kim was the first to know about my night with Lana, the class slut. I didn't last long enough to fuck her; she went down on me and I blew my load in record time. After that I could not bring myself to French kiss her again. She got pissed and slapped my still sensitive dick with a sharp rap of her open hand. It hurt like hell. After that the date was less than amicable!

We consoled each other when our girlfriend/boyfriend relationships went to hell. Which happened a lot in our early college years. In our junior year of college Kim and I had been hanging out together because we had both been dumped by our respective significant others. We were at the movies again for the second time in the week and were watching a comedy that I can't remember anything about. One scene had us both in hysterics and turning laughing to each other her lips brushed mine.

Our laughter ceased as if a bolt of lightening had touched us. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed an eternity and I felt her hand slip into mine. I hesitantly moved my face toward hers.

I stopped short of the kiss I now longed to give her. I was torn. Here I was about to make out with my best friend. How would we ever get by this? I thought. She let go of my hand and slowly placed both of her hands behind my neck. She gave me a small smile and a tiny nod as she moved my face back toward hers. In an instant we kissed. It was something I will always remember. It was a pure act of love between two people who knew everything about each other.

The kiss seemed to last for hours. The follow up make out session in her folks' basement did last for hours. I had a real bad case of blue balls by the time I left her that night. My lips were sore for several days from all of the night's kissing.

The next day we were to go on a picnic with several of her friends from Kim's sorority and their boyfriends. I was almost embarrassed to show up at her house. Not so much embarrassed about making out with her, but terribly embarrassed about the steel rod hard on I got just thinking about her.

I knocked on the door of the basement apartment she had at her parents' house and she promptly opened to the door. I glanced at her face and saw a look of love coming from an angel. She pulled me to her and planted a very large, very long, very sensual series of kisses on my sore lips. She then slapped my chest with her open palm and laughed, "Come on, Sam. Our guests are waiting. I want them to meet my one true love."

Kim is five-five and has gorgeous auburn hair and deep hazel eyes. She has that classic hourglass shape; you know the kind I mean. She has a set of jugs that women envy and men ogle. Her hips are round and firm and would make Sofia Loren jealous.

After the picnic we had snuck off to be alone for a few minutes in the building gloom of evening. I held her close. I wanted to pull her into my very soul. We kissed again and her tongue swirled around mine.

She pulled back and gently cupped my face with her two hands while saying "I love you Sam. And I want you, now."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my car. She climbed in the backseat and I got in next to her. Within moments we were naked and I was making love to her.

While the quarters were close, we managed to develop a rhythm and soon had the car rocking rather violently side to side. The rocking became faster and faster, until I couldn't wait any longer. My cock erupted and I must have filled her with a gallon of cum as she exploded in orgasm as well. She snuggled into my chest and we lay there still connected until my cock finally fell out of her.

From that day, I knew we were meant to be together.

We married six months after our graduation. She went to work for a local graphic design company and I went to work as a software engineer for a small electronic games company.

We continued to grow together and became more like one person than a married couple. It seemed we fit together so well that we were incomplete when the other wasn't around.

I loved her unconditionally.

In the fifth year of our marriage, Kim announced that she was ready to have a child. She stopped the pill and fucked me almost to death for six months. At the end of that time she announced she was pregnant.

She gave birth to little Angie, the sweetest little girl ever given by God. Kim quit work and became a stay-at-home mom. She was the perfect mother. A caring, loving, woman fully dedicated to her family.

For the next four years we were the perfect family. And then, just like that, it was over.

I had been required to attend a two week class in San Francisco.

I called Kim every night just before bedtime when I traveled. I'd been traveling far too much the last year. Many weeks, Kim was alone at home with Angie as I moved from city to city on company business. I wasn't a workaholic, but I was spending far too much time away from home.

I was so tired after these trips that I just wanted to stay home and unwind. Kim always wanted to go out and "have some fun" as she put it. So we kind of compromised. She started going out once a week with her girlfriends. This was sometimes a Saturday night, which was the one night that assured that I would be home to take care of Angie.

Of course, if I was home during the week, she and I would plan a date night and get a sitter.

She always seemed to enjoy those nights out and was always amorous when she got home. I, of course, would jump her bones at the drop of a hat. She was still the sexiest woman I knew.

But I could tell the lengthy and frequent business trips were starting to wear on her as much as they did on me.

It was Wednesday, the third night away from home, when I noticed a slight change in her conversation. She seemed to want to get off the phone and was very short with her answers to my normal questions.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine."

"What did you do today?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"No reason, I'm just curious."

"Well I didn't do a damned thing." She almost yelled at me.

"Okay, okay, don't get so hostile. I know you're probably going stir crazy what with me being away and you having to run things back there."

"Yeh, I'm sorry. I'm just wound a little tight tonight," Kim replied.

"Why don't you get a sitter and go out with your girlfriends for a night? Maybe go to a movie or dinner, or both? It'll be good for you." I suggested.

"I ... I might do that." She replied in what sounded like a sad voice.

She ended the conversation with, "I love you, and honey, I'm sorry I'm such a bitch tonight. It's just been a rough day. Forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you! You go get some rest and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay?" I replied.

"Good night, love," she said.

"Good night, honey" I replied.

When I called the next night, Sandy, our normal baby sitter, answered. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi Sandy. Where is Kim?"

"She went out. She said she was going to the movies with a couple of her girlfriends."

"Oh, she did take my advice. Good! Tell her I called and that I'll call her again tomorrow night. Okay?"

"Yes sir. Good night."

I thought no more about it until the next evening when I tried to call Kim. Sandy answered.

"No sir, she's not here, she went to the mall to do some shopping."

"Oh, okay. Tell her I will ring her tomorrow."

The next evening no one answered at home. I tried several times but no one picked up. It was now after eleven at home and I was getting concerned. I finally called Kim's mother's number. She was a widow. Kim's father had died six months earlier from a massive coronary.

Her mother picked up and said, "Sam! So good to hear from you! What can I do for you?"

"Have you seen Kim tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yes! She ran in long enough to drop Angie with me for the night and then said she was going to go bar hopping with a couple of her girlfriends."

"Oh. I — I see," I replied even though I really didn't understand what Kim was up to. What's this bar hopping crap? I suggested dinner and a movie and she turns it into a night of cruising bars.

"Well, when she gets back tell her to call me, please. I'll be up until midnight which is after three your time," I asked my mother-in-law trying to maintain a neutral tone.

"I certainly will. Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Wrong? No, nothing I know of. I just want to talk with Kim."

"All right. How's San Francisco?"

I responded with a little idle chitchat about the beauty of the city and the laid back style of the people. Then I said goodbye and hung up.

Midnight came and went with no call. Five in the morning came and went with no call.

At six, I dialed the house and Kim picked up. "Hello."

"Kim, why didn't you call me last night?"

There was a brief hesitation as if she was deciding what to tell me. Finally she said, "Mary had an accident in her car leaving the club we went to and we ended up at the hospital with her until daylight. She is seriously hurt."

"Oh, will she be okay?"

"Yes, the Doctor says with rest and recuperation she should be as good as new in a couple of weeks. They're letting her go home tomorrow if no complications set in."

"That's good," I replied and then continued, "Why did you go bar hopping? That's not like you."

"Oh, I guess Mom told you where I went?" She said in an almost exasperated voice.

"Yes, she did. Is there some reason she shouldn't have?"

"No. It's just like you two were checking up on me. Don't you trust me?"

"Well sure I do, I was just very worried when you failed to call last night and I haven't been able to talk to you in several days."

"Oh, I know sweetie. I'm lonely for you, too. I went out with Mary and Alice last night to blow off some steam and just let my hair down with some adults. Nothing more."

"No problem, Kim. I was just worried about you."

"Thanks for caring, honey. But right now I have to go and pick up Angie from Mom's."

"Okay. I'll call you tonight. Give Angie a big hug for me."

"I will. Hurry home, my love. Bye."

"Bye," I replied as the line went dead.

I thought no more of it until my normal evening call to Kim. Again, there was no answer. I tried two more times and after an hour dialed my mother-in-law's house.

No chitchat tonight. I just launched into her, "Have you seen Kim tonight?"

"Well, eh, yes. I saw her about two hours ago when she dropped Angie off for the night."

"She dropped Angie off? For the night! Where the hell was she going?" I asked angrily.

"She said she was going to spend the night at Mary's to help her out because she can't walk yet from the injuries she received in the accident." She said with a little hesitance in her voice.

"But?" I asked.

"But what?" she replied.

"But, you think something is fishy?" I pushed.

"Well, Sam. Eh, it may be nothing, but Kim was really dressed nicely with makeup and everything. I don't know why she would dress that way or look so made up for just an overnight with Mary. But, it may be nothing, you know?" She confided in an almost pleading voice.

"Yeh, nothing. There is probably a good explanation," I volunteered, even though I was feeling like the rug was being pulled out from under me.

I said goodbye to her and hung up. There was one way to check this out. I called Jim Stanley, my neighbor across the street from my house who lived with his wife Sally next door to Mary and her husband Carl.

"Hi Jim. It's Sam."

"Hey Sam, what can I do for you?"

"Just answer a couple of questions for me."

"Sure, if I can."

"How is Mary after her accident?"

"Mary? Our neighbor? What accident? Hell, I just saw her playing ball in the yard with her kids this afternoon. Has she been in an accident?"

I stopped and thought for a minute. Okay, so the accident story is bullshit. So what is Kim up to? Maybe I'm making too much of this?

I considered my next question and asked, "Isn't Kim's car at Mary and Carl's house or in our driveway?"

"Hold on a minute and let me look," Jim said. A few seconds later, he was back on the line. "Nope, there's no car at all out front of their place or in your driveway. In fact, your house is dark. I don't think Kim's home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.