The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 27: The Blevians

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Blevians - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Morlick dragged Davy to his feet and they carried him down the hallway to the detention facility. Positioning him against the wall, they fastened his arms and feet to rings on the wall until he was dangling spread-eagled. Morlick stepped back, admiring his work, and then said, "Get a med kit and see to his injuries. I will notify Commander Alirath. Also, dispatch a recovery platoon back to the capture location and recover our dead."

"As you command," Cilin said as he hastened into the other room.

Morlick looked at Davy, and his left eyebrow went up and he gripped Davy's chin, and looked into his eyes and giggled as he turned and walked out of the room.


Alirath was in her office going over the maps of the major cities and assigning items to be destroyed by their slaves. One of her targets was the Hoover Dam and the girl Kayla was scheduled to destroy it tonight. Another psion named Henry MacLean was sitting on a small energy platform in the Caribbean. He was using his weather controlling powers on a powerful hurricane that he had formed. Alirath had taken over the satellites that were supposed to monitor the Caribbean, and had them projecting normal skies for the area. With a grin, she thought of the class five hurricane that was headed for the city of Miami in the middle of April. With the winds topping over two hundred miles per hour and no advance warning, when the storm hit, the death toll was going to be astronomical.

Reaching over she toggled the intercom and said, "Dispatch four guards to the Saint Mary Regional Hospital in Reno, intensive care units two and four. I want the two men in those beds. If anyone else is in the room with him, bring them to me as well."


June opened her eyes and got up from the chair when Mike groaned from the bed. Walking over to the bed, she checked on her husband. He was finally resting comfortable for the first time since coming out of surgery to remove the bullets he had taken in his back. "It's going to be OK Mike, the kids got away," she said as she wiped his forehead with a damp cloth.

"What happened? What do you mean they got away?" Mike said groggily.

"You were shot in the back as we were going through the casino. You have been in an induced coma for three days to keep you alive. Last night, just after the nurse left, you started responding and now you are finally awake. You wouldn't know how worried I was. One of the bullets glanced off your thick skull," June said as she kissed his cheek, and continued, "As to the kids, Jimmy got them new ID's and they fled when I told them to. I... " June stopped talking as the tears started flooding down her face as she realized how much she missed them.

"I don't remember any of this. Why are they running? Who from?" Mike asked.

"Oh Damn, I will explain later... " June started to say when a noise came to her and she looked to the corner of the room and screamed as two blue skinned men appeared out of thin air. They were pointed strange weapons at them and she saw the beam hit Mike and then felt the one hit her. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she collapsed across Mike's body.


Over in intensive care unit four, the second man lay wrapped loosely in sterile dressing that covered ninety percent of his body. The two Blevians looked around the room, and then cross to the bed and picked up the man and vanished. They left behind them several machines screaming for attention from the nurse's station.


Alirath looked at the human called Davy hanging on the wall and grinned. She now had the one person in her power that could destroy her brother. Walking into the room, she said, "Tell me Davy. How did you become so powerful? Who gave you the shot to make your psion powers come forth?"

Gerlinda opened her eyes, and looked at the naked woman and grinned. Summoning her power, she tried to send it forth and jerked when a spike of pain shot through her mind and she started twitching.

"Davy, you cannot use your powers so long as you wear the neutralizer. So you are mine to do with as I please," Alirath said as she walked into the room and ran her fingers over his face.

Gerlinda started giggling as she looked at the woman and said, "You stupid fool. I am not Davy. Your machine has locked me into his form."

"Davy, Davy, Davy, do not lie to me," Alirath said as she slapped his cheek and then she leaned in and kissed him on his mouth as she tried to drive her thoughts into his mind.

Gerlinda returned the kiss and as the woman pulled back, she bit the woman's lower lip with a grin as her mental defenses prevented her from getting inside. Letting her lip go, she replied, "Sorry, but I am not Davy. If you would remove the device, I could prove it to you."

Alirath started laughing at Davy's boldness and she turned. Walking to the door, she looked over her shoulder and said, "You will tell me what I want. Now I am going after your girlfriend. Cindy I think her name is."

"Then you better go prepared, for Davy is there waiting for you and he will kill you if you hurt her," Gerlinda said with a grin. 'Go ahead I dare you to try and take Davy on. He will so hurt you if you touch Cindy, ' she thought as she looked around the room.

Alirath turned, walked back to Davy. With an evil grin, she reached past his head, and pulled the electro whip off the wall. Sending a thought to the officer in the other room, Davy turned around and she whipped him across the chest three times. Electricity shot through the human's body and she smiled as he bucked under the electricity that ran through his thin frame. "So Davy, are you still going to say your not who you are?" Alirath said with an evil grin.

Gerlinda buckled and writhed in agony. Tears ran down her face as she smacked her forehead against the wall several times. Blood trickled down her face from where she bit her tongue.

As Alirath lowered the whip, Davy slowly rotated around and she pulled the whip back. The straps came in quickly, the whip cut into his groin, and he screamed out in agony.

Gasping for breath as she screamed out in agony she felt more blood pour into her cut tongue. With a quick clearing of her throat, she spit the blood in Alirath's face and snarled out, "I am not him, but when he sees what you have done to me. You had better run. For, if you harmed our unborn children he will kill you and not fast. I belive he will kill you slowly."

Wiping the blood from her face, Alirath looked at the man and walked out of the room. 'How dare he say these things? I will capture his girlfriend and then he shall bow down to me!' she thought in fury. Turning around she walked back to Woods and gripped his chin.


Davy groaned and started to roll over when he was pushed back on to his back. He knew he was on a bed. Opening his eyes he winced in pain as a headache slammed into him when the overhead light hit him.

"Davy, keep your eyes closed," Samantha said as she brushed the hair out of his eyes and sent her healing powers into him.

Davy felt his love's power flowing into him and then his back arched as he felt Gerlinda's body lurch in pain and he shouted out, "NO!"

Gasping out in pain, tears flooded down his cheeks as he felt her being whipped. Shaking his head no, he rolled to his feet and sat up. "Get me some clothes and my knives. I need to go rescue Gerlinda," Davy said as he rubbed his face.

"Davy, your not healed, let me finish first and then I will," Sam said as she reached out to touch him again.

"I'm fine," he said as he stood up and walked to the dresser and pulled out his underwear drawer and pulled some clothes out. Sitting on the bed he got dizzy and gasped again as Gerlinda was whipped again and he shivered in pain as he could feel the whip tearing her skin.

Samantha gasped out as cut marks appeared on Davy's body and she reached for him as electrical energy flared across his body.

Davy bent over in agony as pain flared through his groin and he collapsed to the floor with blood staining the white briefs. Davy flew back onto the bed as six red strips appeared on his chest and he screamed. He curled up into a ball crying out as stripes continued to appear on his body.

Samantha's hands were pressed to Davy's chest and she poured her healing power into his body. She could feel the pain going through his body. "Davy, what's going on?" Samantha cried out she turned her head and shouted, "CINDY!"

The RV lurched as the brakes were applied and then she felt the vehicle swerve to the side and shudder to a stop. Comforting Davy as she sent her power into him, she winced from the pain when a red line appeared on her arms. "What the hell is going on?" she gasped out as pain flared through her belly.

Cindy ran into the bedroom and stopped as she saw Samantha and Davy writhing on the bed. Red lines where appearing on both of them and then she noticed Davy's underwear were covered in blood. Reaching out to touch them, she froze when Samantha shouted.

"Don't touch us or you will be ayiiiiiieeeeeeee," she screamed as five red lines appeared across her breasts and she writhed in agony. Their bodies arched up until they was almost bent in half. They then collapsed to the bed breathing heavily.


Alirath looked at Davy and grinned. His body was crisscrossed with red welts and cuts. Raising her whip, she sent the whip across his chest five times very quickly making him scream in agony.

The door opened and Tivan walked into the room, and said, "Commander, the guards have returned with the prisoners."

"Good, I will let this one rest for a few minutes. Take me to them," she said as she walked towards the man.

Tivan watched her walk, her naked body glistened with sweat and he wanted to grip her breasts and fuck her as the humans called it. Turning he opened the door and let her go ahead of him.

"Tivan, there is no way in hell you will ever fuck me, so get it out of your mind," Alirath said as he walked by the chief of security.

"Yes, Ma'am," Tivan replied coldly as she walked by him.


Cindy reached out and sent her healing into her lovers. The wounds healed and their breathing relaxed as she asked, "What happened?"

Davy sat up and shivered, his skin was like ice. Ripping the soiled undergarments of he saw the faint lines from where he had bled. Grabbing some clean clothes, he pulled them on as he replied, "Gerlinda is being tortured. I am going after her. I want you three to drive to Phoenix. After I rescue her, I will meet you all at the Arizona Memorial. Love you all." Leaning over he kissed both of them and then picked up the belt of knives.

Davy closed his eyes, and reached out with his senses and locked onto Gerlinda and formed a gate before Cindy and Samantha could say anything. Stepping through, he appeared inside small room that was empty. Looking around he saw two doors and a computer station. The station was in front of shimmering field. Walking over to it, the field cleared and he was looking into another room as if it was like a window. Hanging from the wall was an exact duplicate of himself. Davy stood there, staring in shock as he looked at himself, and then shook his head when he realized it was Gerlinda. Going to the door it opened for him and he walked in and over to her. Reaching up to her head, he ripped the band off and as she changed, he kissed her.

Gerlinda moaned and slowly regained consciousness, opening her eyes she smiled, and said, "About time lover. Now we need to get out of here."

"I know, now I need to get you down," Davy said as he looked for some control to release her and then went back to the other room. Going to the computer, he looked at the system and reached out to touch a key.

"Davy, don't touch anything, or you will call the guards," Morlick said as he appeared in the room. Walking over to the computer station, he shut the alarms down using Balick's codes and then pulling a severed hand from his pocket; he placed it on the hand scanner and quickly typed in three strings of code. Inside the holding room, Gerlinda dropped to the floor.

Davy ran into the room and knelt next to Gerlinda. Kissing her, he swept her up into his arms as she cried into his shoulder. "It's OK my love, I am here," Davy said as he comforted her.

"How touching," said a voice.

Davy froze for a second and then turned around and looked at the woman standing there in the doorway. Behind her, he could see two more guards in the doorway.

"So we finally meet Mister Woods. I am so glad you came to rescue your girlfriend," Alirath said as she walked into the room, clutched in her left hand was a whip that crackled with electricity.

Davy looked at the woman and started backing up. "Get the hell away from us," Davy snarled in anger.

"You will bow down to me! In fact when I am done with you, you will wash my feet with your tongue while I have fun with your girlfriend," Alirath snarled as she raised the whip and it snapped forward at the human.

Davy sidestepped the whip and three of his knives at the small of his back went invisible. They lifted from their sheaths and flew over his shoulders. One hit Alirath in her right forearm and the whip dropped from her hand. The other two flew out the door and hit the Blevian standing in the doorway. The blades hit him in his throat and he flew backwards as his hands came up to claw at the blades. He landed against the wall with his lifeblood running between his fingers as he died.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.