The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 21: Eviction, Devastation And Shopping

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Eviction, Devastation And Shopping - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Davy and the girls crossed the lobby to the elevator, where Samantha pressed the call button. Waiting for the elevator to arrive, they each took turns kissing Davy, while everyone nearby watched in shock. One elderly woman sat at her machine and was feeding the quarters to it as Amber and Cindy traded kisses. Rubbing her neck to relieve the strain, she looked around and noticed the four people at the elevator. Tossing her money into the bucket in disgust, she hit the cash out button. The thirty coins quickly dropped into the bucket and she stood up.

Roberta Swank stormed up to the desk, and shouted, "Young man, are you going to allow filth like that to go on in your hotel?"

Jessie Brooksville looked up from his paperwork, and replied, "Ma'am? What do you mean?"

Roberta pointed at the elevator and the four people getting in, "That perversion over there!" she snarled.

Jessie looked over and saw the doors closing, and asked, "Ma'am I have no idea what you are talking about."

Roberta turned her head, looked, and said, "There was a man and three women all kissing each other. You should do something about them."

"Ma'am I cannot do anything, about something I didn't see. I am sorry," Jessie replied.

"Well! I will talk to Jacob and he will do something about it," Roberta snapped and walked away.

"Ah shit," Jessie said as he watched the woman head over to the manager's office. Shrugging his shoulders at the woman, he went back to finishing his paperwork.


Riding the elevator to the top floor, they went to their room, still kissing.

'I love you Davy, ' Samantha thought as she kissed him deeply, while they pulled each other's clothes off.

Davy kissed his way down to Samantha's breast and started suckling at it as he replied to her, 'I love you all, so very much.'

"Yessss!" Samantha whispered through clenched teeth as a shiver went through her body. With a surprised squeak, she was in the air and on the bed, with Davy lifting her legs up over his shoulders.

Amber reached between Davy and Samantha and parted her lips, while Cindy guided him in. With a firm thrust, Davy buried himself to the hilt, in her moist channel.


"Good day to you, Mrs. Swank. What may I do for you?" Robert Owens asked, as he guided the elderly woman to a seat.

"Thank you, Robert. I want you to get those disgusting people, out of this casino!"

"I don't know who you mean?" Robert asked confused.

"Just a few minutes ago, I saw a man and three women, kissing each other and going into the elevator. They were acting, as if they were married. That is a sin," Roberta said.

"That's not against the law," Robert replied as he leaned back in the chair.

"Young man, do you value the revenue, my organization, brings to your casino?"

"You know we do Mrs. Swank, but..."

"Then you will do something about them, this minute. Otherwise we will not book another reservation, with this casino ever again," Roberta said as she stood up and stalked out the door and closing it with a bang.

Robert sat there and rubbed his chin, and then reached for the phone, "Shit!" he said as he picked it up and pressed the numbers for the surveillance vault.


John Quill picked up the phone, "Surveillance."

"John, scan back on the elevator tapes. Look for a man and three women kissing each other. I want to know what floor they get off on and what room they are in," ordered Robert.

"Yes, Sir, Mr. Owens, give me five minutes to rewind the tapes," John said as he hung up, then turned the secondary monitor on and started scanning the video. He quickly found the four people, and he admired the beauty of the women.

Reaching for the phone, he dialed Robert back.


Robert sat at his desk, drumming his fingers as he waited for the call. Picking up the paper, he read some more, on the raid in the Polygamist camp in Texas and he was glad they were shutting down that cesspool. As he was reading, the phone rang and he picked it up.

"Owens." He said.

"Sir, they are in the honeymoon suite, on the top floor, room three."

"Thank you John, have some security people meet me on that floor in ten minutes," Robert said as he hung up the phone. With a sigh, he had no choice, but to do, what he was about to do. A three hundred dollar room was no comparison to the loss of a million dollars, a year. Standing up, he walked out of his office and across the lobby to the elevators.


Davy rolled off of Samantha as he finished Cumming inside of her. Samantha curled into Davy's arms as Amber went into the bathroom. Cindy had lain down, on the other side of Davy and started playing with his chest hairs, very content. While Davy and Samantha were making love, Amber had licked Cindy, to multiple orgasms as they lay beside them. They had all come at the same time and now she was glowing with satisfaction.


Amber had pulled on her clothes and sat on the toilet. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the man who had beat Davy up and she saw him sitting at a bar drinking. Standing up, she opened the door from the bathroom and walked through it, to the bar. Looking around, she saw the man at the end of the bar. Walking across wooden floor, her heels clicked on the wooden planks until she stopped and stood behind the man. Turning she looked at the back of his head, and said, "Cody Banks?"

Cody took a sip of his whiskey and turned around, and replied smugly "Yes..."

Amber's hand swung so fast, when he said the smug yes and she snarled, "This is for what you did to my husband."

Everyone stopped what they were doing, when they heard the pistol-like slap and her heated comment. They watched as the man was catapulted out of his chair with the force of her slap. Banks picked himself up off the floor and lunged at the woman, his fists swinging wildly.

Amber dodged the blows and lifted her knee quickly. The knee came up between the man's legs, knocking the wind out of him as he was lifted nearly a foot off the ground.

Cody screamed as his balls were crushed. He bent over and puked, until all the booze and food he had consumed in the last thirty minutes lay at his feet. Grasping for the woman's blouse, he cried out in new agony as she grabbed his middle fingers and bent them backwards until they snapped. Cody screamed like a pig caught in a trap, as he went to his knees in his puke.

Amber leaned down and whispered in his ear, "If I find out you and your friends. EVER assault another person I will kill you. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"Yes, please let me go," Cody, cried out in agony as the tears ran down his cheeks.

"Good, pass this message on to your two friends also," she said as she released his fingers. She turned and started walking to the door. Everyone watched her as she stopped at the end of the bar, and reached into her pocket.

"Bartender," Amber said.

"Yes Ma'am?" Jason Williams said.

"Give everyone several drinks on me and call that scum an ambulance," Amber said as she tossed five one hundreds dollar bills on the counter.

"Ma'am, I have called the police, you should stay here," Jason said.

"Jason, no way, this scum and his friends, attacked and nearly killed my husband. I was delivering a message to him. That's all I was doing. How adults live, is no business of his or of anyone else. My sister wives would have killed him, but I found him first. Let it be a lesson, to him and everyone else. While we may not have some piece of paper that says we are legally married, but in our minds where we choose our life, and in our hearts where it matters, we are. Neither the government, nor anyone else, will ever break us up. Now, I should go," replied Amber as she opened the door and appeared in the motel room.

Just as Amber walked into the room, a knock sounded on the door. Going over she said, "Yes?"

"Security, open up please."

"Give us a minute. Let us get dressed," Amber replied as she turned to see Davy and the girls pulling on their clothes.

"What's going on?" Cindy asked as she pulled her shorts up.

"No idea," Amber said and grinned, as she watched Samantha clean herself, before pulling her panties up.


Robert Owens walked down the hall and saw that security was just standing outside the door to room 3. Spotting John Quill standing by the door, he walked over, and asked, "Well?"

"They are getting dressed," John said.

"Really?" Robert said, as he banged on the door, and shouted, "Management! Open up in there!"

The door opened and Robert was looking at the face of a beautiful redhead.

"Can I help you?" Amber said.

Pushing past her, Robert stormed into the room and saw the rumpled bed. He asked the man, "Davy Anderson?"

Davy looked up at hearing his name. Tying his shoes, he stood up and said, "I am Davy. What can I do for you?"

"You will have to leave, this hotel. We don't allow people like you to stay here," Robert said, with venom in his voice.

"People like me?" Davy asked in confusion.

"Just take your shit and leave," Robert said.

"I've paid for a week," Davy snapped.

"It will be refunded. I want you out of my casino in ten minutes," Robert said and turned away.

John stood there, with his mouth open in shock at the way his boss was talking.

"John, make sure they are off the premises ... What the fuck are those animals doing in here? Get them out of here now!" Robert said as he spotted the two dogs, sitting on the couch.

Two of the security guards moved to grab the dogs, and the next thing they knew, they were on the floor with Samantha and Cindy both standing over them, each with an arm and wrist clutched in their hands.

"Touch my dog and I break your arm!" Cindy snapped.

"Miss, get off my guard or I will have you arrested," Robert snarled.

"I wouldn't piss her off. Buster there is the only link, she has left to her murdered parents. She's very protective of him," Davy said, as he started packing their things and he continued, "We will be leaving and I better see a full refund to my card."

Cindy and Samantha released the guard's arms and stepped back. Going to their suitcases, they started packing what they had unpacked.

Amber stood at the door, watching the guards as Cindy quickly placed her dress back into the bag she had pulled it out of earlier, along with Samantha's and Amber's. Gathering the bags together, she walked over to Buster's crate and patted it. Buster jumped down from the couch and ran into the crate, as Samantha picked up Ruby and slipped her inside her own crate.

Amber turned to the security guard and snapped, "Get us a luggage cart!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Josh Whitman said and he lifted the radio to call down below.

Davy walked over to the manager and looked him in the face, as he spoke, "So you know, I will be talking with an attorney. I hope you have some good ones on hand."

"I am not afraid of some punk kid, that doesn't have more then a few hundred dollars to rub together," Robert snapped.

Cindy burst into laughter at the man's comment and said, "Sir, my husband is rich enough. He could buy a very big share in this casino and still have plenty of money left over. Davy, what was your account valued at yesterday? Something like twenty million?"

Davy looked at Cindy and nodded his head as he said, "Probably more than that in there love. Let's get out of here and get on the road. Next stop is New York City. I have an appointment with several lawyers in ten days."

Robert's skin went pasty as he looked at the young man. Clearing his throat he was about to say something, when the bellhop pushed a luggage cart into the room.

Cindy started placing the luggage and the bags onto the cart, while Davy packed up his laptop and slipped it into the duffle bag.

"Davy, I am missing my box of crystal," Samantha said as she looked around and then blurted out, "A bunch of stuff is missing."

"It's in the car," Davy said as he swung the duffle up on his shoulder.

"Oh, Ok," Samantha said as she picked up Ruby's carrier while Davy picked up Buster's.

Davy let the girls go ahead of him. With the cart in front of them, the procession headed to the elevator and entered the waiting car.

Ruben Marks pushed the cart into the elevator and hit the lobby button as soon as the manager stepped in. The lift descended to the ground floor and the doors swished opened. Pushing the cart out, he went to the front counter.

Davy strode over to the counter and said, "I want a refund, to my card. Now!"

Michelle Lewis looked up at the man and said, "Sir?"

"Just do it Michelle. I want these people out of my hotel," Robert Owens grated.

"Yes, Sir," Michelle said as she brought up the right window, and asked, "Name please."

"Davy Anderson, we were in the honeymoon suite," Davy said.

"Yes, Sir, I have you booked for a week, do you wish the refund to be returned to your Centurion card?"

"Yes, please," Davy, replied as he heard a gasp behind him.

Robert gasped and he knew he was fucked, when he heard the name of the card, and he said, "Sir, I would like to apologize..."

Davy turned and looked coldly at the man and said, "Sir, FUCK YOU!" and he turned back to the counter and signed the receipt.

Turning, they started walking to the door, leaving a stunned manager behind him. Stepping outside, Davy said, "Ladies I will be right back with our ride," as he set the carrier down.

"Ok, lover, we will wait for you here," Cindy said as she sat down on her suitcase and watched Davy walk away.


Davy walked to the RV lot and up to their new home. Standing there, he looked at the beautiful copper motor home and went to the door. Entering the alarm code, he unlocked the door and climbed inside. Setting the duffle bag down in one of the Captains chairs, he pulled the device Morlick gave them out of his pocket. Turning it on, he stuck it to the roof and turned it invisible. Slipping into the driver's seat, he fastened his seat belt and gave a sigh as he started the vehicle up.

"Damn it, all we want, is to be left alone," he said sadly, as he pulled out and headed for the front entrance to the casino.


"I wonder what type of car Davy got?" Samantha asked as she checked on Ruby.

"I just hope it's big enough for us and all our stuff we bought," Amber said.

Cindy sat there watching for a car and never even looked at the huge motor home that pulled up in front of them.

Davy pulled to a stop, walked to the door and opened it. He saw his three loves looking around, so he asked, "Hey want a lift?"

Cindy's head whipped around, and settled on Davy, standing on the steps of the motor home. She stood up, "Wow, Davy!" she said as she walked over to the vehicle in amazement.

"Wow isn't the word for it," Samantha added as she followed Cindy.

"No the word is, 'Oh my god it's beautiful'," Amber said as she stood there in shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.