The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 20: Shopping and Confrontation

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Shopping and Confrontation - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

"Thank you," Davy said as he hung up the phone and continued typing in his computer.


Walking out the doors, the three girls looked around. Before anyone could raise their hand for a cab, a young man walked over and asked, "Ma'am, my name is Gary and I believe I am your driver."

"Our driver?" Cindy asked in confusion.

"Yes Ma'am. Your husband called down requesting a car and driver to take you to the mall. So if you will follow me, I will show you to your vehicle."

"Cool, Davy thinks of everything," Samantha said as she grabbed Amber and Cindy's arms, "Please, take us to the car Gary."

Gary led them over to a stretch limousine and opened the door for them, as they gasped from behind him, "Here we are ladies. Hop in." He said.

The three girls crawled into the back seat of the black limo and looked around as they leaned back into the plush seats. The seats faced each other. Between them was a mini-bar with a bucket of ice and champagne on top, secure in its holder.

"Cool, Champagne," Amber said as she pulled the bottle out and deftly opened it with a loud 'pop'. Reaching for the glasses, she poured the champagne into them and handed one to Samantha and another one to Cindy. Filling the final glass for herself, she faced her new wives and said, "Ladies, to our husband Davy and to each other. May we all have happy and long lives."

"Yes to all of us," Cindy agreed as she tapped Amber's and Samantha's glass.

"To us and to our future children, may we all have a happy and long life," Samantha added as she set her hand on her belly.

Taking sips of their champagne, they watched as the city roll by, until at last, they turned into the drive of a huge mall.

Gary drove the limo right up to the main doors and climbed out. Going quickly around to the side door, he opened it for the three ladies. Gary offered his hand to each of the women, helping them climb out as he admired their legs, and smiled at them. He asked, "Would you like me to park the car and follow you inside?"

"No, we will be here for a while. Why don't you get something to eat and we will meet you back here, in say three hours," Cindy said as she looked at her watch.

Gary glanced at his watch and replied, "Then I will meet you here, at five pm." Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out his card, he said, "If you should decide that you're ready earlier. You can reach me at this number," as he offered the card to them.

"Thank you, we will," Samantha said as she took the card and the three women turned, literally running into the mall.


Davy stretched and closed the file, shutting down the pc. He looked at the five-year-old laptop and then put everything away. He stood up watching as Ruby and Buster wrestled with each other. Shaking his head in amusement, he walked into the shower to clean up. No sooner than he had entered the bathroom, when someone knocked on the door of the suite.


Sixteen-year-old Jody Mayer watched as her best friend Rebecca reached over and hesitantly knocked on the door.

Mary Mayer, Jody's cousin smiled and started to say something, but paused abruptly as the door opened.

"Yes? Oh! Hello ladies. Please, come on inside," Davy said.

"Umm, ok," Replied Rebecca as she slowly stepped inside the hotel room, with her two friends, following close behind.

Davy closed the door and escorted them inside. He went over and sat on the chair by the desk as the three girls sat down on the couch. Buster and Ruby ran from the bedroom to say hello as Davy studied the three girls.

"How... " Clearing her throat, Jody tried again, "How did you do that in the elevator?"

"Well, I am what some people call a Psion and I have certain powers. I would like to open up these same powers in all of you, so that you can help us save our world. Please, I'm not forcing you to do this, I'm asking for your help.

"Mind powers? Come on get real," Rebecca replied with a snort.

"Let me show you. Now you see me," Davy said as he vanished, "and now you don't."

Mary shrieked and jumped back against the couch, until she was deep in the corner, "How?"

Davy appeared again and smiled. "It's like I said. I have Psionic powers. Would you three like to join us?"

"YES!" Jody said eagerly.

"Yes I would," Rebecca added to her friend's enthusiastic response.

Mary bit her lip and looked at her cousin and her friend, doubt furrowing her brow. 'Do I want this?' she thought.

'Mary, I see you want to be a veterinarian. How would you like the ability to know what's wrong with an animal, the instant you touch it. To know where its pain is, and understand them as they communicate?' Davy said with his mind to the young girl.

'I could do that?' Mary asked in awe.

'Yes you could. All of you could have powers like that. Jody I see you love boys but I don't think it would be a good idea to be able to get any one of them that you want in bed. Rebecca, I see you love to hang-glide. How would you like to be able to fly, without any means but your own power?'

Of course, yes was their answer, and he smiled. "Then lets get started," Davy said, as he stood up. Walking over to Mary, he placed his hand on the back of her head and dove into her mind.

Mary shivered and closed her eyes as she felt a tickle at the back of her head.

Davy went to the nerve cluster that Morlick had shown him. He activated the power and started the abilities he wanted in each of them. As he was doing this, a picture of a young man came to him and he learned that his name was Jacob Malone. With a smile, he realized something, as he saw Rebecca, Judy and Mary talking about him. So with a quick twist in her mind, he made it easy for her fall in love with Rebecca, Judy and Jacob.

Davy quickly went to the other girls and activated their powers. He then teleported into Jacobs's room. Hearing the shower shut off, he waited outside the bathroom door for him to emerge. The door opened and Jacob walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Davy took two quiet steps up behind him. He slipped into the boys mind and made him fall in love with the three girls, and he activated a few powers before Pulling out. Davy caught him as he collapsed and laid him on the bed. Teleporting back and forth between rooms, he moved each girl to Jacob's room and lay them next to him. When finished he teleported back to his room and stretched out, relaxing, and a pleased grin tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Turning his head, Davy looked at the boxes and bags of belongings scattered around the room. He levitated the whole mess into the air, and turned it invisible. He walked out the door and went to the elevator, with the stuff following him.


Shaking the paper as he flipped the page over, Steven Hewitt continued reading and finally snarled, "Fucking bastards in Texas ought to be strung up from the nearest lamp post!"

Larry Wayne looked up from his dinner and asked, "Who should?"

"Those fucking bastards from that Texas cult that rapes little girls," Steven said as he slammed the paper down and continued, "In fact, every fucking bigamist in the country should be strung up. They rip off us hard working people, while they collect millions from welfare, and do nothing but pop out more kids."

"I agree," Cody Banks, said from the other side of the man with the paper, "In fact, we have one staying here. He says he has two wives."

"Fuck, we should beat the crap out of him. Teach him that one wife, is good enough for one man. Not some pervert who robs cradles," Steven snarled.

Cody took a bite of his French dip, looked out the window and choked, "Shit! That's him!" he said as he pointed at Davy, walking in front of the window.

Steven jerked his head around and saw the man Cody was pointing at as he stood up. "Come on Larry lets kick some polygamist ass."

The two men tossed some money on the counter and walked out the door. They ran over to Steven's plumbing truck, picking up two pieces of pipe, which they held to their sides so they wouldn't be seen.

"He's heading for the RV parking area," Cody said as he ran up to the men.

Larry grabbed a third pipe and handed it to the man, "Here you may want this."

Turning, the three men started walking fast, towards the RV lot.


Davy slid the last of the suitcases into the back of the RV, went to the door and stepped out. Turning, he started to close the door and he heard a noise. Looking to the right, he never saw the fist coming, and flew backwards, falling to the ground as it hit him in the nose. Before he could move, a foot stomped on his hand and he screamed in agony.

"You fucking baby rapist!" Larry cried out as he kicked with his foot and caught the man in the stomach.

Davy flew back, and hit another RV, bouncing off the steel side.

Steven swung the pipe, slamming it into Davy's side. Davy cried out in agony as he felt a rib break. Dazed, Davy rolled over and tried to get up, when he was hit with another blow to his back, forcing him again to the blacktop, the air exploding from his lungs.

Davy rolled under the RV and tried to figure out what was going on. He hurt from the blows and he was dizzy from the hit to his face, he just lay there as blood gushed from his nose.

Larry dropped to the ground, and grabbed the man's leg he yanked him back out from under the RV. "Get out from under there, you fucking pervert," Yelled Larry.

As his legs were dragged out from under the RV, Cody brought his bar down. He was aiming for the man's knee, but missed and hit the upper thigh. They all heard the bone break.

Davy screamed in agony and teleported.

"What the fuck?" Larry shouted as the man disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Steven asked as he dropped and looked under the RV.

"I don't know," Cody said, as he dropped the pipe and started running away.

Steven grabbed the dropped pipe, and said, "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Larry shook his head. He still couldn't believe the man vanished. It was almost as if they hadn't jumped him, except for the blood spilled on the ground. Standing up, he agreed, "Yeah, let's get out of here, fast."


Cindy, Samantha and Amber sat under the hairdryers having their hair done, when they felt a tingle from Davy, but before anything happened it was gone.

"Damn, Davy tried to contact me, but I can't think under this machine," Cindy said.

"What?" Samantha replied.

"Never mind," Cindy said as she shrugged her shoulders and leaned back in the chair. The sounds of the machine were drowning out her sister wives, as she tried to hear what they were saying. Even her telepathic link with Amber and Samantha was muted, as if the machine was interfering with it.

An hour later, the three walked out of the salon and across the mall promenade to Victoria Secrets, where they started some serious shopping.

Cindy was going through the rack of nightgowns and found one. Picking it up, she turned to her sister wives and held the see through gown up, and asked? "What do you think of this one?"

Amber looked up from where she was going through the g-string panties and whistled, "If Davy doesn't like it I do. That baby blue really goes with your brown hair and blue eyes."

"I agree. Is there a black one in there?" Samantha asked as she walked over.

"Yes," Cindy said as she pulled one out in Samantha's size.

"Red for me, if you can find it," Amber added as she hurried over.

The three girls quickly started pulling items off the racks and carried them to the counter.

Amber looked at the growing pile and said, "I hope Davy got a big vehicle."

"He did," Cindy said.

"Ok, if you say so. Hmmm, what do you think of this?" Amber said as she held up a silver and white teddy.

"Love it," Samantha said and grabbed one.

Margret Hanson watched the three woman and listened to them talk. To her they seemed to be talking about the same man. Shaking her head as she added up the totals, she hoped they were not like that cult down in Texas that was in the papers lately.

Cindy carried over a handful of bras and said, "Add this to the total too."

"Ma'am, this bill is already thirteen hundred," Margret stated as she pointed at the pad.

"Excuse Me, but I didn't ask how much the total was, I asked you to add these to the purchase," Cindy said, as she walked over to the section for robes and lounge wear and started making choices.

Ten minutes later, they were finished and the bill had grown to sixteen hundred.

"That's sixteen hundred and ten dollars and ninety-five cents," Margret said as she rang up the bill.

"Ok girls, that's five-fifty each," Cindy said as she opened her purse and pulled out some of the hundreds and then said, "ah hell let me get it all, one of you can pay at the next store." Pulling out some more hundreds, she counted them out on the counter, "There, that's seventeen hundred," Said Cindy, as she placed the last hundred down and then added another, "Keep the change."

"Miss that's a lot of money, its not stolen is it?" Margret asked with her eyes narrowed.

"Not that it's any of your business, but no, it isn't stolen. Ma'am, this is the second time in less than five minutes that you have questioned our intentions and our honesty. I certainly hope you don't treat all of your other customers in such a demeaning fashion. If you don't want the tip, just give me the change back. We all grew up together and we all love our husband. He gave us five thousand to buy things that we needed, because we are moving to a new home in another state. Now..." Cindy tried to continue, but was interrupted by the sales lady.

"Polygamy is illegal; you cannot be married to the same man," Margret snapped out.

"We know that, we are married in our hearts and that's all that matters. Not some piece of paper, that the government forces us to have."

"Well apparently I can't persuade you, but I see a fall coming here. You three will start bitching and fighting eventually... " Margret stopped; appalled as the other two girls started French kissing. She felt her stomach start to turn queasy with disgust.

"We also love each other, so we will be fine," Cindy continued to say as she took the receipt and waited for the change. She picked up six of the bags while Samantha and Amber split the remaining bags between them.

Hurrying out of the store, they walked over to Macy's and went right to the evening gown section. They started pulling clothes off the rack and going into the changing room. Soon they each had several gowns, and shoes, which they added to their bags, and they moved on to the other stores. Stopping at a jewelry shop, they bought several diamond earrings and necklaces.

Cindy was going through one section and she had found some cufflinks, and with them, she found a man's Rolex watch. Pulling her card, she paid for the items and slipped them into her bag. Each of the girls had bought their own ladies Rolex.

They headed for a menswear store and bought Davy several suits. Cindy looked at them and started pulling them off the rack. For some reason, she knew just what size he wore. Twenty minutes later, they quickly paid for their final purchases and walked out of the store. Heading towards the exit, they saw the limo was there waiting for them.

Gary stood at the car and watched the door opening. He whistled, at seeing all the bags. Pulling out the key chain, he hit the trunk release and hurried over to help them. "Here, let me take those for you," he said, as he took the bags from Amber and Samantha. Carrying them over to the trunk, he set them inside and turned back to take the ones from Cindy, but she set them inside herself. Shutting the trunk, he went to the door and opened it for the ladies.

"Thank you, Gary," Cindy said as she slid in followed by Amber and Samantha.

"You're welcome, Ma'am. It looks like you three had fun," Gary said as he closed the door then ran around the car. Climbing into the driver's seat, he lowered the glass partition and asked, "Where to next ladies?"

Cindy blushed and scooted up to the glass, and asked, "Is there a sex shop around?"

Gary chuckled and said, "Yes, I know where one is."

Samantha finished filling their glasses with champagne and handed one to Amber as she filled Cindy's.

"Thanks Gary," Cindy said, as she slid back into her seat and grabbed her glass of champagne. Quickly downing the bubbly liquid as the car pulled out of the mall and into the afternoon traffic.

"Where're we going Cindy?" Amber asked as she took a sip and studied her sister-wife, who was sitting there blushing.

"You shall see," Cindy said, with another blush.

Gary expertly guided the vehicle through traffic to the downtown section of Virginia Street. Just before the river and pulled over at the side of a long white building. After he had finished parking, he opened the door and walked around the rear of the car. Opening the side door, he again helped the ladies out.

Samantha's eyes went wide as she read the sign overhead. She blurted out, "Cindy, this is a sex shop," as she started blushing.

"Yep, it is, so come on," Cindy said.

Cindy grabbed Samantha and Amber's hands, dragging them to the door. They went inside the brightly light building. Racks were everywhere, and the air smelled of stale sweat. A stack of baskets sat beside the counter, where a beautiful blond haired woman wearing lingerie stood. She watched them carefully as they entered the shop.

"You ladies have to be over eighteen to come in here," Gloria Aston said.

"We are," Cindy said as she pulled out her ID. Samantha did the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.