The Gifted
Chapter 17: Running

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Running - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Jimmy rolled and fired two quick rounds and caught one of the men coming towards him with the Uzi blazing away. The bullets caught the man under the chin, picking the man up and flinging him back into one of the many slot machines as alarms blared madly throughout the entire building.

Samantha lay under Jimmy groaning, her left shoulder and back hurting from the five rounds that had hit her. She opened her eyes and saw Cindy and Davy laying a few feet away. Davy's head was against the wall and a large bump was forming from where he had slammed into it, and a trickle of blood dripping from his nose. Pain flared through her and her breath went ragged as she laid her head down on the tile and closed her eyes and frothy blood ran from her lips.

Cindy rolled over and sat up, she was looking around in shock and then her ears registered the gunfire and she looked to the doorway. Screaming she scrambled for Samantha and gripped her right hand and she started dragging her out of the line of fire and then checked her. Sam opened her eyes when she felt her body being pulled. Cindy looked into Samantha's eyes and she saw the pain there as she gently touched her face, "Hold on my love. We will help you."

Samantha closed her eyes and nodded her head as tears ran down her face from the pain.

Jimmy peeked and ducked back as another burst of 9mm rounds ripped the wall up behind him. "Son of a bitch! They have us pinned down good. Cindy, how are they?" Jimmy asked as he fired one round around the corner and heard a slot machine shatter.

"Davy is out cold, he hit his head and I think he broke his nose. Samantha is hurt worse, I think she's been shot four or five times," Cindy cried out as she ripped the paper towel dispenser open and grabbed a handful of the brown papers and pushed them inside Samantha's shirt and pressed then against her wounds trying to stop the bleeding. "Uncle Jimmy, Sam is bleeding badly. We need to get her to a hospital."

"I know sweetie, but first we have to survive," Jimmy said as another burst of bullets chewed up the wall above him and another slot machine disintegrated into a shower of sparks and loose coins. Ducking down, he scooted back to the edge of the inner wall as a spray of bullets almost hit him. Turning back to the door, he was startled as the man came charging into the room with a Mac-10 clutched in his fist, 45 caliber bullets chewed up the floor in front of him as he opened up with his pistol once more. The man hit the wall and bounced off as another round ripped his throat open and he fell to floor with blood spraying everywhere.

Scrambling back to the door, he was in time to see another man charging his position with an Uzi blazing his way. Sparks flew everywhere and there was the tinkling of coins hitting the floor as Jimmy fired a few rounds at the man charging him from the left. The Uzi went flying as one of Jimmy's bullets found its mark, and the thug dropped to the floor and slid for a few feet. Reaching under his left arm, Jimmy yanked a new clip out and quickly reloaded his pistol.

"Give us the bitch and Woods and you shall live," Hector Martina shouted as he slapped another thirty round clip into his Uzi.

"This is the FBI, surrender now and it will go easy on you. Continue firing on me and I will make sure you are on every wanted poster from California to Maine," Jimmy shouted back.

William Duncan looked over at his boss and scooted over towards him. Already three of the seven men they brought with them were down. Getting within three feet of Hector he whispered, "Boss we better get out of here. If he really is FBI, they will come after us with a vengeance."

"Yeah I know, let's get out of here," Hector said as he stood up and unleashed the whole clip at the restroom door.

Jimmy scooted away from the doorway as someone opened up with a full clip. In the distance, he could hear sirens coming as gunfire opened up in another part of the casino. Watching the doorway, he waited for the next attack.

Hector turned and ran for the door to the street, loading his Uzi as he ran. His remaining men were right behind him. As they stepped out onto the sidewalk, they froze on seeing the two police cars barreling towards them. He opened up with the new clip and the first police car's tires exploded. The cruiser flipped into the air after clipping a car that had pulled over to let them pass. The police car turned over and over and exploded when it went through the main windows of the casino across the street from the Odyssey Casino. Hector's men opened up on the second car that had by this time slammed on the brakes and bullets stitched the hood right up to the windshield killing the officer before he could move. The gunmen turned and ran around the corner, jumped into the waiting cars and they took off into the city.


Volalin looked through the scope and studied the human DNA. He was constantly being amazed at how close the human DNA was to their own. If it wasn't for their pale skin, he would have suggested they were from the same species. Looking at the human woman on the table, he walked around and started examining her more closely.

Seventeen-year-old Suzanna Stockton's eyes followed the creature as it bent over her nude body. All she could remember was walking down the trail to the lake, her brother and sister were ahead of her and then she woke up here on the table.

Volalin reached out and cupped the human's breasts. He started massaging them, as he thought of how they looked so much like one of his wives back on the Blevian home world. Sliding his hand down her body, he slipped it between her thighs and cupped her sex. Slipping a finger in her, he felt some resistance. Stopping he walked down and touched a stub on the table and it split apart at her hips. Bands came up and around her feet and that part of the table and her legs went up into the air as he looked between her legs trying to find whatever it was that had stopped his questing fingers. Looking closer he noticed two holes and he found that he had been trying to get his finger in the smaller one. Angling his finger again, he slipped it into the woman and it felt just like the orifices of his wives.

"Interesting slave, your bodies are just like our females. I wonder if we can reproduce with you," Volalin said as he stood up.

'No! Leave me alone!' Suzanna cried out with her mind.

Volalin listened to the woman and just smiled, 'No! I think I will try you out, but first to silence you.' reaching up he tapped a blue crystal and her thoughts went silent. "There that's better. No one can hear you now," he said.

Once more, he tapped the band, but this time the red one that set her body free to react to him. Reaching down he unfastened the front of his uniform and pulled his ten-inch penis out. Stepping up between her thighs, he aimed himself for her sex and shoved it deeply inside the woman and her mouth opened in a silent scream from the sudden intrusion. For the next few hours, Volalin repeatedly raped the young girl on his lab table. Down in the holding cells her brother and sister sat holding each other in fear.


Davy groaned and rolled over, his eyes opened and he saw Samantha lying on the floor with Cindy kneeling over her. Looking at Samantha's beautiful face, he noticed frothy blood running out of her mouth. Crying out he scrambled to her and clutched her to him as his back slammed into the wall and he held her. His mind screamed out in pain like he had never known before. Unknown to him, every piece of glass in a mile radius exploded as his scream swept outward. Tears ran down Davy's face as his depression crashed inward and he buried his face into her chest. He knelt there and wept, he wanted to reach out and kill the ones responsible for killing his gentle Samantha.

"DAVY! STOP IT!" Cindy cried out as her mind recoiled from his assault. Around the casino, people clutched their heads and collapsed to the floor. Cindy opened her eyes to look at Davy and Samantha's face was looking right at her and she winced in pain, her eyes went wide as she screamed once more, "DAVY, SHE'S ALIVE!"

When Davy didn't respond she hit him on his shoulder, and shouted again, "Davy, she's alive, get us up to the room!" Scrambling she grabbed Samantha's and her purses and when she turned back to Davy he still hadn't responded.

Davy's mind was crashing inward, he kept seeing images of his mother's body and then the view changed to Samantha's. Tears flowed down his face and he started hitting his head against the wall. Each hit brought minor relief from the pain that he was feeling, but again unknowingly, blood started running down the back of his head and dripped onto his white t-shirt.

Cindy pulled back her hand, and slapped Davy hard across his face and then did it a second time. As her hand came back for a third Davy's hand shot up and gripped her wrist.

"Don't!" Davy said.

"Davy she's alive but if we don't get her to our room and you do some healing on her then she won't be," Cindy said as she smiled sadly at him.

Davy looked down into Samantha's face and saw she was looking at him. Blood was trickling from her mouth as she gathered her failing strength to speak.

"Love you Davy, get Cindy out of here," Samantha said.

"Not without you my love," Davy said with tears running down his face.

Davy stood up, and summoned his powers, the gate started forming and Cindy reached out and grasped his arm. They stepped through the gate and they were in their motel room.

Cindy looked out the huge window and then it dawned on her all the glass was missing, even the chandelier was shattered. Turning, she led Davy to the bedroom and ran to the bed. Grabbing the comforter, she ripped it off the bed and Davy laid Samantha down on the clean sheet.

Davy summoned his power once more and reached out to touch Samantha and she shook her head.

"No Davy, I am dying. Save your energy, take care of Cindy. Live a long and happy life."

"Not without you my love," Davy said and pressed his hand against Samantha's chest and sent forth his healing power.

Looking into her body he saw where the bullets had torn her up inside and he first started moving them out of her and then healing the wounds from the inside out. The bullet in her lung popped out and started following its entrance trail. The lungs healed and the blood inside them was absorbed back into her system.


"This is the Police! Throw out your weapons and come out with your hands up!"

"This is Special Agent Jimmy Hanson, I am coming out. Hold your fire," Jimmy said as he got up and realized he was covered in blood. Looking behind him, he saw that Davy, with Samantha and Cindy, had stepped through the gate. Pulling out his Federal ID, he peeked around the corner and saw several police officers with weapons pointing at the doorway. Holstering his piece, he stepped out as he continued, "FBI. Here's my ID," Jimmy said as he held the id around the corner and came out.

"Don't move!" Sergeant Tom Slaughter said as he kept his weapon on the blood-covered man.

"FBI, I won't move until you look at my ID," Jimmy replied as he watched the man.

Tom walked towards the man, staying to his left side. As he got nearer he could see the FBI and Federal Bureau of Investigations written on the ID, and he said, "Sorry Sir."

"No problem, there's one down in the bathroom as well," Jimmy said as he looked around the devastation. Seeing all the shattered glass he asked, "What happened to all the glass?"

"Don't know. All we know is all the glass in a mile radius has been shattered. We are not sure what caused it. So what was this all about?"

"Not sure. I was walking from the restaurant when these men opened fire. I took down several and then they concentrated on me. I ducked into the bathroom and continued firing at them. I identified myself and I guess they took off."

"What about the people they demanded? We have several witnesses saying that they wanted a "broad" and a "Woods". Any idea on who they are?"

Jimmy shrugged, "I've No idea. Right now we need to figure out who these bastards worked for so we can start tracking them down and arresting them. What's the body count?" Jimmy said as he continued to look around for Mike and June.

"Well seven bad guys down, and twenty-six bystanders. The amazing thing is, not a single person was cut by all the shattered glass, and it seemed to just bounce off everyone as if they all had a force field or something."

More police came in and the crime scene was quickly roped off as CSI units started showing up and EMT's started taking the wounded away to the hospital.

"Jimmy!"

Turning Jimmy saw June standing there, her blouse had blood on it and she was rubbing her hands together as two police officers kept her back. Looking at the Sergeant he said, "I will be over there talking to my friend. I need to see what's happened to her and her husband."

"Ok, just don't go anywhere; I know my boss will want to talk with you. Also I need your firearm."

"I should have thought of that, sorry," Jimmy said as he pulled out his piece and handed it to the man. Turning he walked over to June.

June watched as Jimmy came towards them, tears were drying on her face and as she neared him, she pulled him into a hug and started crying all over again.

"It's ok June, I am here," Jimmy said as he patted her back and asked, "Where's Mike?"

With a sniffle, June answered, "They took him to the hospital. He has two bullets in his back, but he's stable. Where are the kids?"

"Davy got them out of here, he opened some type of gate," Jimmy said as he looked at his best friend's wife.

"Then the blood is not theirs?" June asked.

"Some of it is, but most of it is from the man that I killed who was trying to kill me."

"Oh thank God!" June cried out and pulled Jimmy back into a hug.

"Let me find you a ride to the hospital," Jimmy said as he called an officer over, "Officer Jacobs, can you take my friend to the hospital? Her husband was taken to..."

"Saint Mary's but I have no idea where it is," June said.

"I can have you there in five minutes Ma'am. If you follow me out to my car I will take you."

"Thank you Officer Jacobs, I really appreciate it," Jimmy said.

"It's no problem, Sir," Richard said as he led the woman to his patrol car.


Sammie lay on the stocks screaming in pain as the man stood behind her raping her. The last eight hours had been total agony for her as he abused her body. Every time she tried to gather her powers, she would be assaulted, first by the machine and now by the man behind her.

'Sammie, you want help?'

'Yes! Oh God! Help me, ' Sammie shouted back in a silent scream.

'Will you change your ways?'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.