The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 13: Friendship

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Friendship - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

(I was being raped, this man saved me. He gave me the ability to hear and speak. So I am going with him to be his wife, ) Samantha said with her fingers.

Judy watched as Samantha's fingers flew across her body and her eyes went wide, and she responded, (Sam that is not possible, you have been deaf since you were born. You told me that, and what do you mean you were being raped?)

(I was grabbed by two men, and dragged into an abandoned house. They were just about to rape me when Davy here showed up and saved me. He crushed one man's hand, and then healed it. I ... I don't know what else to say but I love him and I am going with him.)

(You're being a foolish child. You are not even eighteen years old. Don't throw your life away.)

Davy stood there watching the two communicate with their hands, which were flying so fast, he was amazed that they could understand each other. Davy stepped forward and said, "Hey I... " and was interrupted by a hand to his lips from Samantha.

Samantha removed her fingers from Davy's mouth and started arguing with Judy, her hands flew as she signed to the older woman, (I'm not throwing my life away. I see a great destiny in him. We shall have many children and... )

(Wake up! You are acting childish. You have known this man how long? You say he saved you. How do you know if he wasn't involved? Do you?) Judy signed back angrily.

(I know, how I don't know, but I know. He also healed me. He gave me my hearing. I heard the sounds of the city for the first time. It was amazing. Overwhelming but amazing. I... )

Judy slapped Samantha in anger, and felt remorse the minute her hand stopped stinging and she continued to sign as she apologized, (I'm sorry; I didn't mean to do that. I love you like a sister and don't want to see you get hurt.)

Samantha stood there in shock. Judy had slapped her! It was the first time she had ever done so, so Sam missed part of Judy's apology. Sam's hand had come up in a natural response and smacked her back, shocking Judy.

Both girls fell into each other's arms crying and apologizing with their hands. Judy brushed the hair out of Samantha's eyes, and kissed her forehead, she then touched her cheeks as tears rushed down their faces.

(I'm so sorry I slapped you. I am scared for you, ) Judy signed.

(Me too, I am sorry I hit you. I shouldn't have. Don't worry about me I will be fine as long as I am with Davy and Cindy.)

(Cindy? Who is Cindy?) Judy signed.

(She is going to be my sister wife, between the two of us we will be able to help Davy survive, ) Samantha signed quickly.

(What? What the hell is going on here? No one can be married to two people at the same time. It's a sin, ) Judy snapped with her fingers.

(No, not a sin, just unusual.)

(SIN!) Judy signed, and continued, (You know what The Bible says.)

(I know what The Bible says, but the voice said it was right to love more than one man or woman.)

(What voice?)

(The voice that spoke to me just before Davy destroyed the door and freed me.)

(You're imagining things, ) Judy responded quickly.

Davy stood watching the conversation and was getting a headache from trying to figure out what they were saying, and he said, "Please, tell me what's going on."

Samantha turned to Davy and said, "She doesn't believe me. She thinks..."

Judy stood there in shock as she watched Sam speak to the man and she whipped her around and started signing again, (How? How is this possible, you did not know how to speak?)

(I told you Davy cured my hearing and taught me to speak. I can hear very faintly right now, but he has promised to raise my hearing to a normal level when I can understand all the sounds.)

Judy sat down in one of the chairs in shock, looking at Sam and then at Davy, her mind was racing on this miracle. Looking from one to the other, her mouth kept opening and she tried to form the words in her mind that she wanted to say.

'It's ok Judy, I won't hurt her. I promise you this.'

'Truly Judy he won't hurt me, ' Samantha thought to her friend.

Judy flew out of the chair; she fell backwards and started to fall onto the bags of groceries when she was grabbed.

Davy reached out with his mind, and caught her before she landed on the groceries and ruined them, at the same time he talked softly to her mind, 'Judy calm down. I am not going to hurt you. Now I am going to stand you on your feet. So don't fall over your food and ruin it.'

'How is he doing this?' she thought as she felt herself float up and come down on her feet.

'I am doing this because I have the ability to use telepathy to talk to people. Now, I will not let any harm come to Samantha if I can prevent it, but I was told to take her with me. Why, I don't know, but there must be a reason other than wanting to become my wife.'

Davy stopped to gather his thoughts and then continued.

'Our world is in grave danger. A few days ago, I think I was given a shot that awakened these abilities in me, but I am not sure what was in it. I have since found out that the shots were the result of an alien influence on our world. They wish to destroy us so they can take over our world. If we don't stop them, I fear for all of us.'

'I am not sure I understand you ... What am I saying? I can't believe I am hearing you in my mind. It is impossible. No one can do that. I must be going... '

'Nuts? No you're not. Now will you be ok without Samantha being here?' Davy asked.

'She will hurt a little for income until she finds a new roommate, but I think she will be ok, ' Sam quickly said.

Davy reached into his pocket and pulled out some of the money he had placed there, the money came from Terry Hawkins, the drug dealer back in San Francisco. Not even looking at the money, he set the bills on the table, as he thought to her, 'Judy, use this until you can find a new roommate. I will try to get word to you where we are living. If you want, you may join us then.'

'What do you mean if I want to? Samantha is like my baby sister I never had. Of course I want to know where she is, if she is safe or happy, ' Judy snapped.

'It's ok, Judy. I understand your worry. When we find a place, I will come for you and take you to our home. Be prepared to leave suddenly if I do show up, just incase it is a rush job. I will try to plan it so you can take your belongings with you. Now hug Sam, for we must be going. Also, so you know, your neighbor has a camera hidden in your bathroom smoke detector. You may want to disable it.'

Judy nodded her head and pulled Samantha into a hug. Both girls stood there crying as the held each other and then Judy pulled out a tissue and wiped Sam's eyes and then her own.

With a quick sign she said, (I love you Samantha, be safe. Get word to me when you can. Take care of yourself and Ruby.)

(I will. Now do not worry too much and you can tell the school that I am sorry, but I had to leave. When you report the camera, use that as an excuse. Tell them I was embarrassed and had to leave.)

(I will, now go. Be safe.)

(We will, love you Judy, ) Samantha signed as she put Ruby in her crate.

Davy picked up the suitcase while Samantha picked up Ruby and her crate. Reaching out they took each other's hands and vanished.

Judy collapsed and landed on her ass as they vanished.


Appearing in the alley, Samantha set her dog carrier down and smiled warmly at the three people she was hoping to get to know better.

June walked over, and lifted the girl's chin and looked in her eyes, as she asked, "Are you ok now?"

In a quite voice, Samantha responded, "I am now, thanks to Davy."

"Good then can you tell me what's going on?" June asked.

Samantha blushed and stammered something.

"What was that Samantha? I didn't hear you?"

"Ahhh... " Samantha started to say something, her eyes were wide in fear and she looked to Davy for help.

"June, Morlick said Samantha should go with us."

"And you trust this creature? Why?" Mike asked as he loaded the second suitcase into the back of the Escalade and opened the cooler where he pulled a bottle of water out.

"I trust him, because he saved Cindy. That's why," Davy said as he petted Buster.

"Oh ... Well I am not sure I trust him, but I do trust you. You have a difficult job ahead of you. I still don't understand why Samantha has to go."

"Dad, Morlick said Davy is going to marry both of us," Cindy said casually as she looked at the girl.

"WHAT!" June screeched, and looked at Davy.

Davy blanched under June's withering glare and he watched as her mouth closed and then opened in an effort to say more.

Clearing his throat, Mike looked at the three kids. He wasn't sure what to say, but he knew it was wrong, and his eyes settled onto Cindy and he could see the fire in her eyes.

After a few minutes of quiet, Mike spoke up, "So anyone want to tell us what is going on?"

"Dad I am not sure, I know. Davy, Samantha and I need to discuss this. Why Morlick wants us all to live together, I don't know."

"Because it's the right thing to do. Davy will need the love and support of many to overcome that which is coming his way," said a voice.

They all turned as Morlick appeared out of thin air.

"What are you doing here Morlick?" Davy asked as he looked around.

"I am alone Davy Woods. I came because I have a question for you. Do you know a Doctor Gail Grady?"

"Yes I do, I had one session with her. I planned on contacting her when we get to our new place."

"DON'T!" Morlick snapped out and then he started pacing, stopping, he turned and continued, "She is the pawn of the commander. If Alirath finds out you were given the drug she could snap and destroy your world. You have the natural ability to awaken the gifts, as you have started with on Samantha and Cindy. Now go, get out of California. She has ordered more of us to start scouring this state. Go East. Get as far from here as you can. I should warn you, if they get within a mile of you with a psi-detector or 'sniffer' as we call it, they will spot you, so run. As soon as I can get hold of a psi-cloak or as we call it a 'nightshade', I will get one to you."

"I still don't fully understand, but we are going. Do you know what happened at the FBI building?" Mike asked.

"Alirath is making her move. The first thing she is doing is getting rid of the law enforcement so her slaves will be able to cause havoc. Now we are trying to stop them but we only have a few of you that are altered while she has thousands, so be careful. I must go," Morlick said as he stepped back through his gate and vanished.

Davy jumped to follow Morlick's orders. Slamming the hatch on the SUV, he turned and guided the two girls to the back doors, and said as he opened the doors, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Samantha walked to the SUV and climbed in, pushing the crate in front of her she settled on the left side of the vehicle. Pulling the crate onto her lap, she checked on Ruby who was wagging her tail.

Cindy started to climb in and stopped. Turning she grabbed Davy and pushed him in and followed. Closing the door as her parents climbed in, she cuddled into Davys right side while Samantha did the same on his left and he gulped as the girls smiled at each other.

"Uhh what's going on?" Davy asked nervously.

Both girls looked at each other, smiled and replied at the same time, "Nothing, Dear, why do you ask?"

Davys blood pressure shot through the roof as Cindy's parents laughed and Mike put the vehicle in gear.

"Davy you are in so much trouble if these two are already thinking alike," June said as she petted Buster.

"I don't understand. I thought both of you would be upset. I love Cindy and now Samantha is coming into our lives. I figured you would throw a fit."

June turned so she could look at the three teenagers, and said, "Davy, as long as you love my daughter and she is fine by what is going on then I have no reason to step in. But if my daughter is hurt, then you will feel my wrath. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am, I understand."

"Davy, I said you could call me mom and that goes for you too Samantha," June replied as she reached out and patted his leg, and continued, "now why don't you three get some sleep. It's a long drive to Reno."

Both girls nodded their heads as Davy pulled Terry Hawkins laptop out and fired it up. Sitting there, he watched as it asked for a password and then he pulled out his hack key on his flash card. Sticking it in, he rebooted the system and was in the admin section within minutes of the reboot. Scrolling through the system, he soon found the password and grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.