The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 11: Sammie

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sammie - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Sammie landed outside the old three-story house on the deserted looking farmyard. The little girl was sleeping in her arms as she looked for the door. Karla Macintyre slept under Sammie's influence as she walked up to the door and knocked.

Gail looked up from the kitchen table where she was mixing a batch of the serum up from her notes. Pouring the last chemical into the beaker, she walked to the back door and opened it.

As the door slowly opened, Sammie bit her lip, as she thought, 'Please be Gail and not Sharon.'

The door opened all the way and Gail stood there wearing her lab coat and an apron. She was stunned as she looked at Sammie holding a young girl in her arms and then she pulled then both into her arms as she wept, "Sammie, oh Sammie I thought I lost you."

"I ... I am sorry Gail I shouldn't have attacked you like I did... " Sammie said as her lips started trembling.

"It's ok Sammie I understand, you were scared and lonely and you thought I had something to do with that bastard raping you." Releasing her as the tears ran down her face, she looked at the sleeping child and asked, "Who is this?"

"Her name is Karla Macintyre. She had been kidnapped and they were going to rape her. I had to rescue her ... Oh God what have I done," Sammie cried out as Gail led her to one of the kitchen chairs and sat her in it.

Looking at the young girl, she ran her hand through her blond hair and smiled at the sleeping child, "She's beautiful, and sleeps like an angel. Now what did you do?"

"I ... I... " Sammy gulped and took a breath, and started over, "I turned her rapists into women."

Gail dropped in the other chair, and replied, "You what?"

"I turned them into big breasted woman and gave them all the internal organs of women. I literally remade them and..."

"And what Sammie?" Gail asked.

"This voice ordered me to injected Karla with the serum I stole. It said if I didn't I would be raped again and by more than one man."

"I don't understand. What voice?"

"This voice I have been hearing ever since these powers came out," Sammie cried.

"Wow Sammie, first you and now Sharon developing these unusual powers, and you both hearing this voice, right Sharon?" Gail said as she heard Sharon coming into the kitchen.

"You're right Gail," Sharon said as she came into the room wearing a robe and continued, "it's good to see you again Sammie, and you know this is the first time I haven't seen you depressed."

"It's strange, I haven't been depressed since this ... I don't know what to call it but this gift came out," Sammie said as she gently rubbed Karla's back and whispered in her ear, "Karla, time to wake up sweetie."

Karla yawned and her eyes opened as she looked around, and then asked in a quiet voice, "Where are we Sammie?"

"This is the home of my friends Gail and Sharon. I brought you here to be safe," Sammie said.

"Can't I go home?" Karla asked as she climbed off of Sammie's lap and started sweating, "And why is it so cold in here?"

"Cold?" Sammie asked, surprised as she thought it was a little warm.

"Yes I am freezing, I feel like I am sitting in front of the air-conditioning vent at home. Also can I have a drink of water? I am really thirsty."

"Of course, let me get you a bottle," Sharon said as she walked to the fridge and got a pint bottle and brought it to the little girl.

Karla reached up, and took the bottle and dropped it in surprise as the water turned to ice.


Down the coast in San Francisco, a confrontation was taking place between one of the new psions and his ex-girlfriend. The small Taco Bell looked like it did in the early seventies, with the circular windows and archways that made the chain popular. The lobby was crowded with people waiting to order their food.

Manager Miguel Rodriguez was standing by the counter watching the two kids argue. He turned the phone over then he dialed 911.

"Hello 911, do you need police or fire."

"I need police here at my store I have a young black man in a confrontation with a customer," he quietly said into the phone as he watched the two black kids argue.

"Ok we have a police cruiser less than a block from you; I am dispatching them now."

"Thank you, they'd better hurry, I think it's going to get violent."

Mark Anderson glared at his girlfriend, and then yelled at her as he knocked the Taco Bell cup out of her hand, "What do you mean you're dumping me? You can't do that! You said you loved me."

"They're on the way Sir, just stay out of it and keep your customers away from them if you can."

"I will ... ah crap he just slapped her hand," Miguel said with concern in his voice.

"They're almost there Sir."

Arysha Williams glared at her nineteen-year-old boyfriend and angrily snapped back, "You need to grow up, nigger, and see the light. You were fun until you went looney tunes and were thrown in the nut house. Now you need to shape your life up if you think you're getting in my box ever again. Now go get me another drink, since you spilt mine," Arysha said as she sat back down.

Mark glared down at the uppity woman and snapped. His hands went to her throat and he yanked her out of her chair and slammed her against the wall of the fast food restaurant as he snarled, "Bitch, I am going to teach your nigger ass for thinking you can dump me."

Morlie stood outside the windows and looked in at his charge. He was invisible and knew he was safe from observation so reaching out with his powers he plunged into the mind of this young person and slammed him with the activation command.

Deep in Mark's mind, the chemical that had been injected into him by his doctor slowly changed his mind and he felt energy poor into him.

'Awaken. Grab her and hurt her, like she hurt you, ' said a voice in the back of his mind.

'What? Who the hell are you?'

'I am your new master. Now do as I say.'

'I am no one's slave, ' Mark snarled in anger.

Pain shots through his mind as he felt his skin being ripped off as a blue creature stared into his eyes. Then he was shown it happening to his baby sister and he started to cry inside.

'No! Stop I will do it, show me how.'

Arysha screamed in pain.

Blinking his eyes, Mark saw her getting older as an energy field flowed from her and into his body, draining away her life energy.

"Stop it Mark, you're killing her," screamed his sister Tanya from behind the counter.

Mark looked over at his baby sister and smiled. His blue eyes went cold as he looked back at Arysha. Leaning in he whispered, "You taste as good as always, I feel your energy in me."

Tanya leapt over the counter top going to her best friend's rescue just as two police officers came in through the glass doors.

Seeing the black man choking the girl against the wall, they ran towards him and tried to knock him away from her.

Mark sensed the two men approaching him, and swung his right arm out. An energy wave picked the two officers up and flung them away and they landed against the doors.

Mark lowering his arm, he pulled the switchblade out of his pocket. Pressing the button the button the blade sprung out and he adjusted his hand to plunge the knife into her belly. As he was doing this he grinned, and said, "Now you die bitch."

Climbing to his knees, Officer Richard Lincoln pulled his 10mm pistol, took aim at the man's left leg and fired. The bullet slammed into the man's knee and he screamed out in pain as he let go of the woman.

"Get down on the floor, NOW!" Richard shouted as the woman scrambled away from the suspect and started puking.

Mark felt the burning pain and his leg went out from under him and he hit the floor as a second round hit his left leg a little higher.

Tanya Anderson screamed as her big brother was shot, and went down, "Mark! Stop before they kill you,"

Mark's anger went from his ex to the cop, reaching out towards them he started crawling towards the two officers with the knife extended.

"Drop the knife and lay on the floor," shouted Richard.

Mark screamed out, "I am going to kill you both."

"Stop! Don't make us shoot you again."

Mark's mind was on fire as he looked at the two men and screamed, "DIE!" and every glass item in the building shattered including the windows.

Officer Jimmy Hudson rolled to his knees, his ears hurting from the scream as he pulled his pistol out and fired two rounds that smashed into the man's chest in what should have been killing wounds but barely penetrated the skin.

Morlie staggered back as the glass pierced his blue skin. Turning he opened a gate and stepped through, leaving his charge behind.

Mark snarled at the man and large fangs started to grow out of his mouth. When done they were almost three inches long and curled down along his jaw like snake fangs. Standing up as his knee healed, he started walking towards the cops as they opened fire on him. Venom started dripping from the fangs as the cops started backing up, firing as they went.

Jimmy slammed a new clip in after emptying the weapon into the man's chest. One round had blown the subject's left hand to shreds and causing him to scream out again. A second round had shattered the same arm's elbow.

Around the restaurant people screamed as they watched the horror walk towards the police, several had pulled out their cell cameras and were recording it.

"What the fuck is he?" Richard cried out as he tried to clear a jam in his pistol as his partner started firing again.

"I don't know," Jimmy said as he lifted the barrel and fired again. He fired six quick rounds into its neck and head, blowing the skull off the body, and across the floor.

Mark's headless body stood there, took two steps and then slowly collapsed to the tile floor, started twitching and then went still.


Balick appeared in the hallway of Shannon's home and turned himself invisible. He then walked quietly into the kitchen, and was about to take control of Gail but stopped as he noticed Sammie, Shannon and the little girl sitting in the room. They were talking so he listed as Sammie described how she had changed two men into women and made a mental note to add it to her file. Reaching out he put them all to sleep. Opening the pouch at his waist, he pulled out a large flask and set it on the table. He then picked up the beaker and walked to the sink where he poured the chemicals that Gail had been mixing out and washed the container. Going back to the table, he set the beaker down. Lifting the large flask up, he opened it. Taking a quick sip, he then poured it into the container until it was three quarters full. He then resealed the flask and put it back in his pack.

Looking at the four women, he simply commanded, "Strip."

Setting the beaker back on the Bunsen burner, he then pulled out his medical scanner as the four females undressed. When they finished undressing he walked over to Sammie and took a DNA sample, along with blood and urine, and then did the same for the other three females. Looking at them, he reached out, and placed his blue hands on their breasts and started massaging Shannon's first. He had never seen such large ones. On his own race, most were only what these humans would call an A cup but some were B's; these were at least three times that size and he wondered, not for the first time, what it would be like to breed with one. However, he knew the leaders orders, and he obeyed them, but it was getting harder and harder when the urge to breed continued to torment him.

"Get dressed," he said as he put the scanner away.

He sighed as those magnificent breasts disappeared and then gripped Gail's head, 'YOU CREATED THE FORMULA AND IT'S NOW READY FOR USE. INJECT ANOTHER 13 CCs INTO THE GIRL YOU CALL SAMMIE. YOU YOURSELF WILL TAKE TWENTY-NINE CCs AND YOU WILL BEGIN THE PLAN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?'

'I understand, ' Gail said, as her eyes glazed over.

Turning he walked over to Sammie and gripped her head, and thrust his thoughts into hers, 'IN THREE WEEKS TIME, THE PRESIDENT IS GOING BEFORE CONGRESS TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY FOR YOUR WARS. YOU WILL GO TO WASHINGTON. GO UP TO THE VISITORS GALLERY. ONCE THEY ARE ALL IN THE ROOM, YOU WILL CLOSE AND BAR THE DOORS WITH YOUR MIND AND FLAME THE ROOM. KILL ALL THE OFFICIALS. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR TO YOU?'

Tears started running from Sammie's eyes as she asked, 'Why?'

'THE GOVERNMENT KILLED YOUR PARENTS, YOU WANT REVENGE! THIS IS THE WAY TO GET IT, ' Balick said as he released the girl.

He watched as Sammie burst into tears and then said, "Stop crying. You will cry in two hours when you find out they are dead. Do you understand me?" Reaching into her mind, he extracted the address of her parent's home and the layout of the house.

"Yes master," Sammie said as the tears stopped.

"You have your orders, obey them," he said as he looked around the room. Without another word, he picked up his pack, opened a gate, and left the four females alone.


The gate opened and Balick appeared inside Sammie's home, walking through the house he found her parents in the living room talking. Quickly taking over their minds, he walked over and picked the father up.

'GO GET YOUR RIFLE, AND PISTOL. LOAD BOTH OF THEM. WHEN THE FBI ARRIVES, YOU WILL OPEN FIRE ON THEM AND START KILLING THEM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ORDERS?'

'Yes I understand, ' replied Anthony Johnstone as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom and opened his gun case and started loading the weapons.

Turning to the mother, he walked over and gripped her hands, 'YOU WILL CALL THE FBI AND SAY THE FOLLOWING. 'MY HUSBAND HAS MADE A CHEMICAL WEAPON AND IS PLANNING TO RELEASE IT IN DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO.' DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?'

'No I will not, ' Sandra Johnstone said.

'YOU WILL DO IT!' Balick growled in her mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.