The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 8: Missing

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Missing - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

The alarm rang at six am. Cindy lay in her bed and stretched her legs. She was so worried about Davy and the strange headaches he was having. The latest one had been really severe, so bad that his nose bled from it. She wanted to take him to the hospital but he had refused, saying he just needed to lie down.

Getting up she stood and stretched. Her shapely figure was showing off all her charms, as she bent over and touched her toes. She stretched her back as her mother had taught her to do, so many years ago. Peeling out of her negligee, she critically examined herself in the mirror mounted on the back of her bedroom door. Reaching up she cupped her B size breasts, and then ran her hands down her body to her faint bush. Sliding her fingers across her vagina, she lightly touched herself as she smiled.

"Davy, this is all for you when you want it my love. You will be the only man who will ever have it."

Walking over to her dresser, she pulled out some clean clothes. Going into the bathroom, and setting the clothes down she turned on the water. Once it was at the right temperature, she stepped in and wetted her hair down. When her hair was soaked, she picked up her bottle of Suave shampoo. Placing a generous amount onto her hand, she started washing her hair. After five minutes of working on her hair, she grabbed the bottle of body soap and started bathing her body. Her slippery fingers run over her tanned skin, across her breasts, down her flat belly and along her vagina. With a gentle push, she nudges a finger inside, which caused her to moan in pleasure as she touched her hymen.

'Oh, Davy! I wish it was you doing this to me, ' she thought as she continued to tease herself towards a climax.

In her mind, she saw Davy kneeling in front of her, his tongue gently licking her. Leaning against the shower wall, the image changes in her mind, to Davy standing up and him starting to use his fingers on her body, they gently slide over her mons and she shivered in increasing pleasure.

"Oh ... Davy, fuck me with your hard cock," she moaned as she continued sliding her fingers in for a few more minutes. Her breathing getting heavier, then she cried out in pleasure as the feeling she had come to know so well, flooded over her. On shaky legs, she sat on the platform in the shower as she shivered from the effects of her orgasm. Placing her head between her knees, she slowly recovered from her playing.

"Oh, wow! That was the best one yet," she said quietly as she stepped out of the shower, grabbed her towel, and started drying herself off.


Davy lay sleeping. Around three in the morning, the headache had finally faded, and he had fallen into a deep sleep. A few hours later, the images started appearing of Cindy in the shower. He felt her playing with herself. He saw her talking, but could not hear what she was saying.

Energized by his image of her in his mind, he felt himself get hard, and he started moaning in pleasure as he imagined her playing with his cock. He could feel her build up to her climax. As she exploded and went over the edge, his feelings reached a climax. He arched his back as if he was making love to her, and exploded into his underwear. As he finished ejaculating, he collapsed onto the bed. His breathing matched Cindy's exactly. He then saw her in the mirror as she stepped out of the shower to start drying herself. It was as if he was looking through her eyes. Shocked by this, he sat up gasping for breath! His mouth dropped open, and he shook his head.

Getting up Davy staggered into his bathroom, looking into the mirror, he saw more dried blood under his nose. Turning the water on, he grabbed a face cloth and started scrubbing his face. As he was doing this, an image flashed in his mind, and he saw himself out of his body. Then it faded away and the next image he saw was himself appearing as a ghostly form that shimmered in the back of a van. He looked around and saw a man slide his hand up a young girl's nightdress. She was tied up, a piece of tape was over her mouth, she was whimpering and crying as the man touched her where she had never been touched before. Looking up out the window, he saw they were going down a long road and caught the name on the street sign. As the van travelled further down the road, he felt himself sliding backwards as if a giant hand was pressing him backwards. He slid through the back doors of the van and saw it was a black custom van. His eyes locked onto the license plate as he hung there in the air and then he was back in his room.

"I am losing my mind," Davy said to himself as he staggered back to his bed. Turning on the TV, he saw there was an Amber alert for a twelve-year-old blond girl named Karla Macintyre, kidnapped by two men out of her home at gunpoint. Then her picture came up and his blood froze in his veins; he grabbed his wallet and searched through it for the policewoman's card. Locating it he pulled the card out, flipping it over, he read the number as he grabbed his cell phone and turned it on.


Officer Shannon Jones and Rudy Gallon were driving around looking for the black Mercedes stolen from the Macintyre home.

"Shannon, I don't see it," Rudy said as he aimed the powerful spotlight down another empty alley.

"It has to be around here somewhere, it couldn't have just disappeared, keep looking."

"Let's try 19th Avenue," he said.

"Ok, I will..."

The sound of her cell phone going off interrupted her. Pulling the phone out of its case, she looked at the number and didn't recognize it. Closing the phone, she started to put it away when something stopped her.

'Answer it, its Davy Woods.'

Opening the phone, she lifted it to her ear, she said, "Hello Davy. What do you need?"

"Shannon, the girl is in a black custom van heading down Arch Street heading for Broadhood Way," he said as he gave the license number as he recalled it from the vision.

"Davy how... " just as she started to ask, the van in question shot through the intersection ahead of them and she dropped the phone, flipped her lights on, and gave chase.


Rick Sullivan saw the lights flash on the police car and he floored the accelerator, and shouted, "Crap, Jim, we got cops."

"I got them Ricky," said the man in the back as he let the girl's panties drop to the floor of the van.

Going to the back of the van he picked up the 5 gallon can of roofing nails, and shouted, "yell when you can take a right turn, I will open the back door and dump the nails."

"You got it bro, in three. One, two..."

The van turned and Jim Sullivan opened the back door and tossed the contents of the bucket out the back.


Rudy was on the radio sending all the information they had on the van as it took off. Suddenly the van took a right turn and he grabbed the microphone to update dispatch as Shannon started cranking the wheel.

Shannon saw the door fly open and then something was tossed out the back as the car slid around the corner. As she straightened the big Crown Victoria out, explosions detonate from all four of the tires and the car went spinning out of control. The big vehicle smashed into the parked cars and flipped in mid-air. Still flying it collided with a light post, which snapped in two. The upside-down car finally came to a grinding halt in the front living room of a two-story town house. No sooner has the mad ride stopped when electrical sparks ignited a broken fuel line. The room was quickly flooded with flames and choking black smoke.


"YES! Got the pigs," Jim shouted from the back of the van as he pulled the door closed and went back to the trembling girl. He knelt by the girl and slid his hand up the nightshirt and grasped her bald pussy, "Hurry up Ricky; I want to have some fun with this cunt."

"Alright, but we have to ditch this van right now, it's hot."

"I know, so head south, we will stash it somewhere and grab some new wheels. I am going to have some fun while you do that," he said as he unfastened his pants.


Sammie was flying aimlessly across town; the fight with her parents had left her very upset. To get over her anger she had flown away from her parent's house so she would not kill them in her anger. Flying across town, she was amazed at how the city looked from up high. Her wanderings were interrupted when she was hit by an image of a scared girl about to be raped. Flying south, she homed in on the general area of the girl and saw the police car go out of control. Swooping down she spotted a van hurtling down the street. As she neared the vehicle, she was overwhelmed by the girl's fear and an image of the man kneeling between her legs, about to force his cock inside the young girl. Putting on a burst of speed she flew past the van and landed in the street, she turned and looked at the black van as it careened towards her.


Rick saw the young woman appear out of nowhere and doesn't even swerve, he just yells, "Hey Jim, hang on. One new hood ornament coming up."


'Raise your hand Sammie, and point it at the vehicle. Let your anger flow into a ball in front of you.'

'I don't understand.'

'I will show you.'

In her mind, Sammie saw herself raise her hand towards the van, a ball formed and then she watched it engulf the van.

'That is how you do it Sammie, now do it yourself.'

'Ok, I understand now, but who are you?'

'I will tell you one day.'

Raising her hand Sammie pointed it at the vehicle that was coming at her. Forty feet in front of her, the ball of light appeared and the van went into it and just stopped moving.


Jim looked up from where he was preparing to rape the young girl, all he saw was a bright light, and then he felt nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.