The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 7: The Discovery

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Discovery - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Gail and Sharon walked up to the front door of the old mansion and unlocked the door. The house, originally built back in the late 1800s, had been modernized during the early nineteen twenties by the owners, and then again in the early nineties. Walking inside, they headed for the kitchen where Gail grabbed a soda out of the fridge, then walked to the back wall. There Gail flipped a series of hidden switches and they watched as the center of the floor slid out of the way.

"That is so amazing. To actually think they used to bring booze in this way during the probation," Sharon said as she followed her boss down the stairs.

"I know, and there are miles of tunnels down here, most are blocked. However, a lot are still open; including the original route for the booze and the small rail line that they used to load the liquor on to send it into San Francisco."

Reaching the bottom of the stairs Gail reached over and flipped the switch to light the tunnel, but nothing happened.

Oh, Hell, what's happened now?" she groaned.

Since the lights had not come on, they were forced to go back upstairs and check the fuse box where they found half the fuses were blown. Setting her laptop down, Gail shook her head at the problem, "I don't know what caused all this, but we really need to upgrade this piece of junk."

"I know Gail, I'll get the spares," Sharon said as she walked to the pantry and located the box of fuses.

"Thanks Sharon, I will start pulling them," Gail said, removing the first of the blown fuses.

By the time Sharon returned, Gail had all the bad fuses pulled. Taking the offered fuses from Sharon, she started plugging in the new ones. "I hope the equipment is Ok. Until some more funds come in, we are going to be tight for replacements."

"I know, I will check on the primary account. Are you sure you don't want to take that one offer from Star Industries?"

"No, I don't like Star, that representative they sent over put a shiver down my back when I met him. If I went to work for them, I do not think I would be around long after they got the formula."

"I understand Gail, it was just an idea. Here's the last fuse," Sharon said as she handed it to her.

Snapping the last fuse in, Gail went back down and started flipping the switches. The power came back on, in the tunnel.


Deep in the tunnels, a young girl looked up in fear as the lights came on. She was huddled in a small cave, shivering from the cold.

"No--oh no--please no more," she muttered.

Tears flowed down her face as she huddled there, her arms over her head. The tears flowed into the dried blood from her nose and covered her arms and face, making her look as if she has eaten a steak raw.


Descending the steps, the two women entered the lab, and stared wide-eyed at the destruction. The heavy cabinet that was once in the room was shattered. The desktop computer was a lump of melted plastic, and glass was strewn across the room. It looked like a bomb had exploded in the room. One of the once white walls was covered in blood, while the remaining three were blackened as if they had been burned.

"What happened here?" Sharon asked as she stared at the wreckage.

"I don't know Sharon, but it has me wondering who that blood belongs to," Gail said as she stepped into the room and looked around.

"Damn it, I didn't need this. I was so close I know it."

"You don't think Tom killed her?"

"Sharon, I just don't know what's happened, and that has me worried. It looks like whoever it was had their body shattered down to their skin."

"I think I am going to be sick," Sharon said

Sharon turned and ran for the bathroom. She barely made it before she lost her lunch into the toilet.

While Sharon was in the bathroom, Gail was picking through the debris and found a bloody wallet. Opening it up she saw it belonged to Tom Warren. As she was flipping through the wallet, she froze when she found an ID for Star Industry.

"I'll be a son of a bitch."

Tossing the wallet on the remaining counter and went to the hidden wall cabinet. She opened it up revealing a TV, and a VCR. Hitting the rewind button, she waited as the tape rewound, and when Sharon rejoined her, she hit 'Play' and both woman watched as Tom led Sammie into the room and strapped her into the chair. He then went out of sight and came back with a syringe and a white vial. Turning the volume up, they listened as Tom talked to the young girl.

"So Sammie are you ready for your next injection? Doctor Grady prescribed you ten cc's so we can see what happens."

"No please, please don't do this."

"Oh Sammie, I must." he said and silently he added, 'I cannot have that bitch succeeding. The boss would be very angry at me, ' he thought as he filled the syringe.

"Now Sammie I am sorry but these are Doctor Grady's orders."

"No!" Sammie said as she shook her head. "Please no!"

Tom walked towards the girl and she suddenly kicked out, knocking the glass syringe from his fingers where it hit the ground and shattered.

"You little bitch! For that I am going to give you the twenty cc's she wanted you to have at nine pm." Tom said.

He turned and went to the cabinet and yanked one of the drawers open. Pulling out a new syringe, he filled it and advanced on her. Then his anger faded and was replaced with a warm smile.

"Sammie, I am sorry I shouldn't have gotten angry at you but your kick hurt my hand. Now you volunteered for this, so be a good girl and take your medicine. Then it will be all over I promise you. You know I wouldn't hurt you."

"I ... I know, and I am sorry. Please, I promise I will behave. Can I have just the normal shot?"

"Yes Sammie, I will only give you the ten cc's that Doctor Grady prescribed for your first shot."

"Thank you," Sammie gasped out.

"You're welcome Sammie. Now turn your head, and I will give you your injection."

Taking the needle, he forced it into her skull, and started injecting the twenty cc's of the serum and didn't stop until the plunger hit the bottom. Stepping back, he watched as she started screaming and then he set the needle down. While she was shaking her head, he unfastens his pants and then rips her shorts and panties off her thin legs. With an evil grin, he grasped his cock and stroked himself hard.

"Now bitch, we are going to have some fun while your brain is fried."

Aiming himself for her dry vagina, he started to force himself in when he heard her scream and his head started to hurt. Grasping his head in his hands, he covered his ears from her screams and then lowered them. Covering her mouth with one hand, he grasped her left leg, lifting it over her shoulder, and started to shove in again. With an evil grin, as he watched himself enter her, he looked up, and his eyes locked with hers and he flew back from her to slam into the wall. The heavy lab table shattered into pieces as the computer on the desk just melted into a lump of plastic with no flame ever touching it. Tom hung three feet off the floor against the wall as she got up and advanced on him. He noticed she was floating, and not walking on the ground, and when she was a yard from him, she stopped.

"Please Sammie."

"Please? You ask me please. NO!"

The might of her anger, her will, slammed into Tom and compressed his body into the wall and he exploded while the walls behind her and to her sides burst into flames, which were quickly snuffed out as she was covered in blood from the corpse. Sammie turned and the lights started flickering and then went out.


Sharon stood there behind Gail and as she started to collapse in shock, Sharon moved quickly and caught her before she hit the ground. In a hushed voice she asked, "Gail, what ... how did she do that?"

"I don't know. I think it's a side effect ... she was levitating, and what she did to Tom. She compressed his body until he exploded."

"It's like some type of mind power. It must be the result of the serum. I wonder what else she has gotten from the medication."

"I don't know. But the main question is why her and not the rest of the subjects."

"Maybe they did, or Tom did something to them. Like he tried with Sammie..."

"Oh my God!"

Sharon looked around and spotted several vials on the ground. Bending down she picked them up and placed all but one of the unbroken vials of the serum on the table, the last one she deposited in her coat pocket, 'damn I want that. I will teach my ex to fuck with me!' she said to herself as she picked up several more unbroken vials.

"Gail, I have nine vials here, how many did you have left?"

"About fifteen, but I don't care about that. I need to find Sammie."

Turning she walked to the far door. Once in the hall, she saw the bloody footprints and started following them. Farther down the hallway, she descended into a darkened section of the tunnel, a spot she had not checked out. Eventually the last light started to fade behind her and she looked into the darkness and called out.

"Sammie, it's me. Doctor Grady, I know what happened and it was not your fault. I am so sorry Tom hurt you. I did not know he was doing those things to you or to the others. Sammie please come to me. You know me. All I want to do was make you all better."

"NO! You lied to me," quivered a timid little voice from out of the darkness.


Sharon turned to the laptop and fired it up while she filled a syringe and reviewed the conversion chart on the laptop. "Damn I don't know what my serotonin level is, guess I will wing it." as she grabbed a second syringe and filled it as well. She took the first of twenty cc's syringe in her small hand, pressed it against the back of her head behind her ear, she took a deep breath, and then pushed the needle into her flesh. With a steady pressure, she started injecting it into herself. As the plunger hit bottom she pulled it out and grabbed the second one as the pain started building up, and her knees buckled on her. Going to her knees, she repeated the process and screamed out in pain as the liquid burned in her mind.

Gasping for breath from the pain, the birth of her son was nothing compared to this, she looked up at the door where Gail went and she felt hate, hate like she had never felt before.

"Oh God Gail, how can I save you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.