The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 6: The Awakening

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Awakening - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

"His girlfriend said he has a GPS locator on him." Moving to Davy, Sharon searched him and held up the keychain. "And here it is," she said.

"Damn it, well he has had the third injection, and I just need to wake him." Moving to Davy, she shook him. "Davy, wake up."

"Do I have to?" Davy slurred.

"Yes Davy, your girlfriend is here. Davy, you will not remember anything that happened here. Now, I am going to give you one more injection and then a shot to wake you up. Then we are going to release you. You will act like Sharon never met you and that all we did was talk. Ok?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You're a sweet boy Davy. Now, I have your email address; when you see my email to you, you will come to me. Do you understand the orders I have given you?"

"I understand."

Taking the needle, she injected one more dose into Davy's brain, but only a half dose of the medications. She then injected the counter agent to wake him up and started unstrapping him.

"What happened?" Davy asked as he woke up.

"Not much Davy, we had a good chat. Now let's take you upstairs."

"Ok," Davy said, a little groggily as he stood up and allowed Gail to guide him.

Opening the door, they walk out of the back room, he saw Cindy, and a smile came to his face.

"Hi Cindy!" Turning to Doctor Grady, he shook her hand, and continued, "Thank you Doctor. When did you want me to come back?"

"Well, Davy, let me get your medical records first and then we will decide on a treatment plan for you."

"Ok Doctor. Also, this is my girlfriend Cindy Jameson."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Cindy," Gail said as she reached out and offered her hand.

"Likewise. You need better help Doc. I knew Davy was here and your secretary lied to me. She kept saying he was not here," Cindy stated firmly.

"Cindy when I got here, Doctor Grady was just arriving. I never saw her secretary. Come on, let me buy you lunch at McDonalds," Davy said. Taking her arm, he guided her outside.

"Ok, Davy sounds good to me," Cindy said, with a sudden smile on her face and with his arm in hers they walked out of the office.


As the door closed, Gail half-collapsed against the wall, as she said, "That was close, Sharon. Next time he comes I will have him leave the GPS behind and then I can do some more work on him."

Sharon was flipping through Davy's file. She knew she had seen that name before, "I know that girl's last name ... I saw it here in his files."

"It's his attorney, Sharon. We are going to have to be very careful from now on with him."

"Oh ok," she said as she closed the file and set it back on her desk, and then asked, "How did his reaction to the medications go?"

"Good, best result I have ever had. In fact, I had better go over them. Can you run down to Subway and get some subs for us?"

"I sure will, Gail. Same as usual?"

"No, get me a meatball today," Gail replied, as she went through the door to her lab.


Cindy walked out the door with Davy and they climbed into her car. She blinked her eyes and looked over at Davy asking, "Where are we going?"

"I figured McDonalds for lunch. I said that in the office," Davy said as he fastened his seatbelt.

"You did?" she questioned, shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Sorry, I must have forgot. I was so pissed at that woman," as they drove away.

"Honey, its ok," Davy said as they turned the corner and pulled into McDonalds.

"Can we go through the drive through?"

Reaching over, Cindy grabbed Davy's hand and gave it a squeeze as they pull up to the box. Quickly making their order, they were back onto the road; eating fries as they went. "So Davy, where do you want to go?"

"Well since you didn't go to school, I need to go by and see Miss Holland and deliver her computer to her so I can get paid," Davy said, as he took a bite of his hamburger.

"Ok," Cindy said, as she placed her shake into the cup holder and looked over her shoulder behind her. "Hold on," she said.

Quickly doing an illegal U-turn, she soon had them headed back downtown. Cindy was driving along while thinking about the wonderful person beside her, and how she would like to make him a permanent part of her life. While keeping most of her mind on the road she allowed a small part of her mind to entertain the possibilities of convincing Davy to take her virginity.

Davy started rubbing his forehead and then looked at Cindy saying, "Cindy, I love you too. And thank you, but I don't think I am ready yet."

"Huh? What Davy?"

"You said you love me, and you want me to make love to you."

Cindy slammed on her car's brakes and looked at him with her mouth open.

"Davy! I did not say that!"

"Yes, you did, I heard you."

"No, I didn't, or I don't think I did."

Shaking her head, she took a quick look at the traffic behind her, faced forward then stepped on the gas. After a few minutes of driving, she looked over at Davy.

"Love, I'm sorry. I must have said it out loud and did not realize it," Cindy said, as she made a right at the light.

"It's ok Cindy. I'm flattered." Leaning over he kissed her cheek as she drove, and when he leaned back, she turned and smiled at him, then frowned as she saw him rubbing his head.

'Damn headache! I wish it would go away.' he thought to himself as he rubbed his head.

"Davy, are you ok? You keep rubbing your forehead."

"Yeah, just a headache, I guess it's from staring at all the paperwork I had to fill out."

"I've got some Advil if want some, Davy," Cindy said, as she reached down into her purse and felt around for the bottle of Advil she always carried. Finding it, she pulled it out and handed the bottle to him.

Taking the bottle, he said, "Thank you Cindy," He opened the bottle and poured four of them out in his hand. Snapping the lid on, he handed the bottle back to Cindy. Davy popped the pills in his mouth and took a quick sip of his shake to wash them down.

Cindy dropped the container back into her purse as she weaved through the traffic, her mind racing with her thoughts. 'How could I have said that out loud?. After what he has been through, damn it. I could kick myself for that... ' Davy interrupted her thoughts as they drove.

"Uuh, Cindy, you just went past the school," Davy said, looking back over his shoulder at the high school.

"What? Damn it! I am sorry, Davy. I will circle the block." Turning at the next block, she circled around, came back to the school and pulled into the parking lot. Coming to a stop, she reached into the glove box and popped the trunk as Davy climbed out.

Once out, Davy walked around to Cindy's door and opened it for her. Helping her out, he kissed her, "Love ya, babe."

"Love you too, Davy," Cindy said, as she fell into his arms and gave him a passionate kiss.

Davy held Cindy in his arms, returning the kiss and felt her rubbing against him. His cock started getting hard from her rubbing and he broke the kiss and caught his breath, and said, "Wow, you sure can kiss Cindy."

"So can you lover, now let's deliver this fancy computer of yours to the teacher."

Walking around to the trunk of the car, he picked up the PC and closed the trunk lid. Cindy glided over to Davy and slipped her hand protectively across his back, as they started walking towards the main doors of the school. Once inside the school, they went to the office where they checked in according to the rules posted on the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.