The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Chapter 2: Shock

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shock - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Detective Harry Hatcher, stood there chewing on his toothpick, and said, "Hate to say it to you, but if he has no family, he is going to foster care. They will look after him."

Mike looked at the cop, and replied, "Want to bet?"

"Sure, since I am the cop, I say he goes to foster, they will take him in, and... " he said and then stopped.

Shaking his head, Mike reached down to his waist and he pulled out his blackberry and looked through the directory. Pressing the button, he heard the phone ring and was picked up on the other end.

"Hello?" said a tired voice.

"Hi Judge Montana, sorry to call so late, but I need your help."

Judge Raymond Montana sat up in bed and pulled his glasses on, looking at the clock he said, "Mike it's 2 am in the morning. Why are you calling so late?"

"Sir, like I said I am sorry, but I have an emergency here. A young man who I consider like a son to me just had his mother murdered, his father disappeared years ago. He has no immediate family and I have an asshole detective here saying he is going to put him in foster care. The boy can come home with me, and he will be safe there. Davy is also a good friend of my daughter."

"Sounds good, hell it sounds like just what the boy needs, a loving family to see him through this crisis. Just make sure you get him into see someone and get a report filed. I will arrange the case so it can come before me. Let me get a pad and pen."

Mike watched the cop as he waited for the judge to find a pen and paper. Looking over at Davy he said, "Davy, go, dismantle your PC, and have Cindy help you put it in my trunk. If I remember right, Cindy told me you have a steel door. We'll take what you want tonight and then we will lock your room."

Davy nodded his head and went into his room, squeezing past the fat cop, "You should stop eating donuts," Davy said and went into his room.

"Ok give me his name!" The judge's voice came from the phone.

"Ok Judge his name is Davy Woods."

"And the officer's name is?"

"Officer, what's your name?" Mike asked.

"Detective Hatcher, Detective Harry Hatcher," supplied the policewoman as she went into the bedroom to help the young kids.

Mike continued, "His name is Detective Harry Hatcher, and I hate to say this, your Honor, but I will be bringing a lawsuit against him. I advised the officers on his medical condition, and they tried to warn Detective Hatcher not to... ".

Davy shook his head to get Mikes attention.

"Excuse me your Honor," interrupted Mike said as he saw Davy shaking his head, and asked, "What is it Davy?"

"Sir, let it drop. I ... I know that he shouldn't have told me like that, but I don't want anything from him," Davy said as he stood there holding the computer tower in his arms.

"Ok Davy, if you're sure," Mike said doubtfully. When Davy nodded his head, Mike turned back to his blackberry and continued, "Never mind on the lawsuit your Honor, can you help me to get this boy to my home."

"Put this Hatcher on."

"Yes your Honor, just a second." Handing the phone to the detective, he continued, "Judge Montana wants to speak with you."

Taking the phone, the detective holds it up to his ear, and snarled, "Hatcher here."

"Now you look here you asshole, you will let Mr. Jameson take this boy to his home, I couldn't think of anywhere that would be better for him. Do I make myself clear? Or do I call the chief and have you assigned to guarding trash cans down on the dock."

"Yes Sir, No Sir, I understand Sir," Harry said as he glared daggers at the lawyer.

"Good, now hand me back to Mike."

"Yes Sir," he replied as he handed the phone back to the asshole lawyer, "He wants you Sir," he said while gritting his teeth.

"Thank you. Yes your Honor?" Mike said as soon as the phone was back at his mouth.

"Yes, bring the boy, and Cindy to the club next week. They can join my Tammy and Charlene, when they go out on The Virginian next weekend around the bay. You, the wives, and I will be following on the Silver Strike, and then we plan to sail over to the Pasta Pelican for dinner. I think the outing will do him a world of good."

"I agree sir, we will see you then. Also I am sorry to wake you up."

"No problem, now good night."

"Night sir," he said as he closed the phone, and placed it back on his belt.


Davy sat in his room, and looked at his computer. Reaching up he slowly started dismantling it. He placed the smaller pieces into his backpack along with the CD cases of software and his tool kit. On the smaller desk, his teacher's PC sat half way dismantled and he placed all the parts back in the cardboard box he was using for storage. Unplugging his 22-inch flat screen, he wrapped it with his spare blanket to protect it.

Cindy swept into the room, took the flat screen from his hands, and carried it down to the car while Davy pulled his suitcase out from under the bed and started packing his clothes in the old bag. Picking up the case he walked to the door as the policewoman carried his tower to the car. Grabbing the backpack, he walked out of his room and stopped.

Mike looked down at the Davy and smiled at him as he came out of his room with another suitcase and his backpack to take out the door, "Davy lets get the rest of your stuff down to the car, including anything else you think you will want. I'll take the suitcase for you."

"Hey what's going on here?" replied a voice from the doorway. "God damn it I am going to take this door out of their hide."

Davy looked up at the voice and spotted his landlord standing in the doorway, "Oh shit, its Rickers."

"Who Davy?" Mike asked as he was taking the suitcase from the boy.

"Our landlord, Mr. Tom Rickers. He is an asshole."

"I will deal with him," Mike replied as he walked over to the door, "Mr. Rickers, just the man I wanted to talk with."

"Huh?" Tom said as he looked at the well-dressed man. "Who the fuck are you, and why should I talk with you? Where is that alky cunt? I swear, I am going to evict her..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.