The Gifted - Cover

The Gifted

Copyright© 2008 by Monbade

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - A young man who suffers from Bipolar depression finds a cure or is it. Come read about Davy Woods and his nightmare. The POV changes on purpose in the prologue, it starts with Davy's journal and then it switches to him telling what happened.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Pleading

My name is Davy, Davy Woods, and I have just turned seventeen. Up to this point, my life has been a life of hell; a world of strange feelings and anxiety attacks. Three years ago at the tender age of fourteen, my school doctor diagnosed me as ADD or attention deficit disorder. That day they started forcing Ritalin into me to treat it but it never seemed to help. However, now I know better thanks to the new doctor I got last year. Through her diagnosis, we now know I have what is called Bipolar II, or in the nonprofessional's words, I was a manic-depressive. They have put me on Lithium and other medications to help fight my problems, and with the aid of my Social Worker, and a good friend's father, I have obtained disability for treating it.

My mom loves this because she gets an extra seven hundred dollars a month from the government to take care of me. She is a greedy money-loving whore, who spends more time turning tricks then she ever does cleaning the house. So, here I am, living in a crappy two-bedroom apartment in downtown San Francisco, surfing the Internet on my computer... , which my mother hates with a passion. She said it's a waste of good money, which she could use for other things. I know what she really means, more booze or drugs for her. Just the other day, to keep my computer safe, I called a locksmith and had a two-way dead bolt put into the door to protect my stuff that I had bought with my disability checks.

Now, I know that this sounds like a typical story about someone with depression, but this really weird thing happened the other day. No wait- I need to go back to the day it all started, while my girl friend was at the store getting food for us. It was March 16th, and it was two weeks before my birthday. It was the day my life changed and went to hell for me for a few days.

I was surfing the net and came across a new procedure under test for treating Bipolar. Yes, I research my illness, what other way to know what was wrong with you, than having as much information you can find.

Sitting there, I must have read the web site three or four times, I went to every link they had listed and finally I picked up my cell phone and called the number listed.

This was the day my life changed to something no one would ever believe and I got the woman of my dreams as my lover.


"Doctor Grady's office, this is Sharon speaking. How may I direct your call?"

"Hi, my name is Davy Woods, and I was surfing the net, and I came across Doctor Grady's testing on Bipolar. I was wondering if I could get more information on it."

"Yes, Sir. Are you currently seeing anyone for your condition?" the voice asked.

"Yes, I'm seeing Doctor Nancy Heinz at the local mental health clinic; last year she diagnosed me with Bipolar II, after a two year fight with the school system that had mistakenly diagnosed me with ADD. I am doing better now, but I want to be a lot better. Doctor Grady's web site says they are working on a new medication."

"Yes, Sir. Can I ask how old you are? You sound very young."

"I will be 17 in two weeks, is that a problem?" Davy asked with concern.

"You will need your parents consent."

"I think I can get that, please help me, I am tired of being this way." Davy begged.

"Well can you get on the site right now?"

"Yes I am looking at it now," Davy replied.

"Good look for the '@' symbol on the page and click it, it will take you to the consent forms. If you have a printer you can download them, or we can mail you a copy."

"No, I have a printer, just a second while I look for the link," Davy said.

Grabbing the mouse, Davy slid the page down, his eyes searching for the '@' and he saw it in a link for an email address and that was it. Noticing it didn't act like a normal link, he slid his pointer to it and clicked it. The page quickly changed to another with four links on it.

"Sharon, I found it, which link do I press now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.