Murder in Magnolia
Chapter 3: "The Pistol"

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

It was early in the morning the day after the shooting. Sammy and his brother were knocking at the front door of the trailer belonging to James Rollins. James lived in a broken down old trailer that looked like it was built in the 1950's.

The trailer was located at the very end of a two-mile long dirt road in the back woods areas of the county laughingly called Route Three. The only sign of civilization, other than the tiny mobile home that is, were the power and phone lines running along side the road.

As they got out of their pickup truck, they were greeted by the annoying sound of mockingbirds screeching in the background and the sweet smell of honeysuckle growing in the nearby woods.

James's girlfriend, Cindy Benson, opened the door, still yawning as she pulled a rather flimsy house robe shut around her body, just not fast enough to keep the two brothers from catching a quick glimpse of her luscious young body.

Cindy was the hottest girl in town and had a reputation for being the its easiest lay. She would sleep with anyone that showed up with a couple six packs of beer or some weed and had probably slept with half the males in the county. If the truth were known, she was personally responsible for taking the virginity of most of the boys and men between the ages of fourteen and twenty-five.

In a town that small, there was no hiding a reputation like that and James knew all about her abundant sex drive. He just ignored it. Partly because she was the only girl in town that would put out to him, but mostly because she also just happened to be the sheriff's daughter! And, when you're the local bootlegger, didn't hurt at all to have advance warning before 'John Law' came calling at your door!

She just stood there, not paying too much attention to how much of her ample bosoms her two cousins could see.

She was about five foot four inches tall, had natural blond, wavy hair that flowed almost to her waist, blue eyes, large breasts for a woman her size and very sexy pouty lips.

The two brothers smiled at her lecherously.

"Morning Cindy!" Said Sammy. His brother was still staring speechlessly at his cousin's tits.

"What the fuck do you two pecker-heads want this hour of the morning that couldn't wait until later?" She asked, as she stood halfway in the open door.

Sammy replied to her, "I need to talk to James. Wake his fat ass up and tell him to get out here."

The young girl disappeared for about a minute, then came back and said, "He said to tell you it better be good or the next time you want some booze you're gonna have to drive all the way over to Newnan to get it." This was an especially hideous threat as Newnan was at least two-hundred miles away!

The two brothers didn't respond. Sammy simply ignored her comment and Bert was still staring at her tits. The girl then she added in a softer voice, "Morning Bert, how's Tracie treating you?" Tracie was Bert's girlfriend.

Seemingly entranced, Bert remained mute.

Cindy giggled and said in a slightly louder voice, "Hey Bert, want some milk?"

"What?" She had caught him off guard. He tried to recover and forced himself to stop staring at her magnificent tits, "She don't talk to me no more ever since she found my girly magazines. She got mad and told me she out to be enough woman for me."

Cindy ignored her other cousin and said seductively to Bert as she ran the fingertips of her right hand slowly down the outer collar of her house coat as though she were reacting to the chill of the morning breeze. The movement revealed even more of her bosom for them to see before pulling it tightly around her, "That's no way to be. I look at them myself. They got some real interesting pictures in them. I wouldn't mind if you looked at them magazines if you was my man."

Cindy had been after Bert since she was in the sixth grade. Despite his obvious attraction to her, he had never given in to her blatant sexual advances.

"Yeah," he replied to her, "and your daddy would cut my balls off and feed them to the chickens down at the hatchery too if he even thought I was so much as looking at you!"

As she purposely let her gown slip open just enough to show off a little more bosom, Cindy said to Bert, "What daddy don't know won't hurt him!"

"Thanks Cindy," Bert said thoughtfully, "But I'm kind'a attached to my balls. I think I'll keep'em a little longer. Your Pa can find something else to feed to his chickens!"

Her father, the sheriff, also owned the local chicken hatchery and the hatchery happened to be one of the two largest employers in the county, the other being the local cabinet shop. Just about everyone who wasn't farming, either worked at the hatchery or the cabinet shop. And a few that did farm, also worked at one of the two places just to supplement their meager incomes.

Disappointment in her voice, she glanced over her shoulder and then said, "James is coming. Don't forget what I said Bert." And then she hastily stepped back out of the doorway. When she was out of the way, her current fuck-buddy, James Wilkins, stepped into the doorway. As he did, Bert and Sammy saw Cindy walking down the hall to the back of the trailer. A few minutes later, they heard the sound of a TV blaring away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.