The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1 - Cover

The Collapse: A New Beginning: Book 1

Copyright© 2008 by JimWar

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Steve was fishing when the end of civilization occurred. It happened so quietly that he didn't even know it had happened. There were a few scattered survivors of what later was called The Collapse. Follow Steve and one small group of survivors as they attempt to find others and regain what was lost. This is the first book in what hopefully will be a multi-book series.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Day Twenty: Friday

No doubt about it, we needed a larger bed. I again awoke with the pressure of Kari's knee on my bladder. I recognized that we had the room for a king size bed, if we removed the nightstand and some other items. Yet this small need seemed so insignificant compared to everything else that I loathed bringing it up. I laughed when I thought that Jim would put it on his 'A' list if I did. He worked so well as the leader of our foraging team and had amazed me with the items he found on his first two runs into town over the past couple of days. Jim, John Simmons, Bill Jenkins and a couple of flyers had brought in two flatbeds of scarce materials. Jim was a good bit older than most here, but he worked damn hard even though I made it clear to him that I expected him to let the younger people do the heavy lifting.

Thinking about it, foraging was bound to become a full time occupation. We would have to travel farther from the base to find critical items that we couldn't make for ourselves. It was currently a collateral task that ended up taking three men away from other needed duties. John didn't need all his time at the radio during the day as he said the best reception was at night. Bill also had time to squeeze in training the militia after the foraging runs. If that wasn't enough, all three also kept their hands dirty lending a hand with the farming effort on a regular basis. I laughed when I thought that the normal working hours of these farmers would cause any union man to file a grievance in a heartbeat.

Yesterday Janet, Sheila and several of the wives accompanied the foraging team as they searched for wedding supplies for Saturday. I was glad I was giving the last of the brigade their familiarization flight today and would have Saturday and Sunday off before beginning to train the first class of new fliers on Monday. Julie stirred beside me and I watched her open her beautiful eyes on the other side of the bed. As she smiled at me my heart rate sped up and a smile sprang to my lips. Sex with five women was ever varied and a wonderful experience, but our shared love and commitment was my motivation to push myself to work harder for a more secure future.

I grasped Julie's hand across the bed as most of my mates shifted positions. Kari, now almost under Lana and Irene, was usually the catalyst of these moves because she was the most active during her sleep. She usually moved from on top of me to end up burrowing under the other wives during the night. She was also the hardest to wake come morning. None of my wives were particularly active 'morning people' and I often awoke alone, giving me time to ponder my good fortune.

This morning, however, Julie was grinning mischievously at me as we lay there. I tentatively began the process of extricating myself from the scrum which meant pushing back against Laura who was snuggled against my back with her arms around my neck. It usually took some time and effort to get up without waking my wives but this morning I was able to get my feet on the floor fairly quick. Julie effortlessly arose at the same time and followed me into the bathroom.

Neither of us seemed particularly amorous at first. Julie blushed lightly as my eyes followed her in the mirror while I shaved and she relieved herself on the nearby commode. Our intimacy had removed almost all of our body shyness and yet even with that, sometimes my wives would blush as I openly stared at their beauty. As she stood up from the toilet she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the neck. She then whispered, "Now I have no secrets at all."

I burst out laughing, wiped the remainder of the shaving cream from my face and took her in my arms and gave her a 'good morning' wake-up kiss. After the kiss I walked over to the toilet, lifted the seat and let loose my morning stream. After I finished I smiled and said, "Now neither of us have any secrets."

Julie adjusted the water in the shower and we entered and began to lovingly bathe each other. At that moment we heard the shrill alarm go off in the bedroom followed by a collective groan of the other wives. As the other wives started moving towards the bathroom Julie grinned and whispered, "We have to keep up appearances."

As soon as she said that she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. I groaned and tried to pull her to her feet but was unable to get any leverage as she had her arms around my legs and was slowly moving her mouth over my member as her tongue oscillated around the head. My knees buckled slightly and I leaned back against the wall of the shower lost to the world. The next thing I heard was Lana say, "They're in here. Gawd! Come look at this."

The shower curtain opened and there were four sets of eyes watching Julie's head bobbing in an almost hypnotic motion. I felt a familiar tingle all the way down in my legs as Kari said, "I couldn't do that, I would gag. She took the whole damn thing."

Lana reached over and cut off the water and said, "Steve looks like he's going to pass out. He's slipping down the wall. This is hot as hell."

Irene laughed and added, "No wonder he's passing out. All of his blood is in his dick. I've never seen it that large. I'm glad it's in her mouth and not mine."

Laura piped up and said, "I couldn't do that in a million years, but I'm going to have to start getting up earlier if I'm going to get any practice."

Lana quipped, "You got practice at lunch yesterday. You sucked him hard after he fucked me, remember."

Laura put her hands on her hips and said, "That doesn't count. I was just getting him hard so I could have my turn in the saddle." She looked over at Kari and said, "I always get seconds. Lana always gets to be first."

Kari gave Laura an evil grin and said, "Seconds, thirds, at least you got some. It's going to be my turn for lunch today."

Then watching Julie work my love muscle she complained, "I can't top that though, I wonder if Julie would give me some lessons?"

Irene put her arm around the smaller woman and said, "Honey I don't think your mouth is large enough to do that. Besides, if we could all do that poor Steve would never have enough energy to get out of bed."

About that time I gave a grunt and rewarded Julie's waiting mouth with my love juice. As I spurted, it was as if all my energy drained out the end of my cock and by the time of my third contribution I began to slide down the wall pulling my dick from Julie's mouth with an audible plop. Julie ended up on top of me lying on the floor of the tub shower and I barely heard the laughter and applause of the other women. I tried to hug Julie to me as I lay there too weak for any other movement. Lana pulled the shower closed and turned the water on causing Julie to shriek as the cold water hit her back. The water gradually warmed and that seemed to revive us and quickly Julie pulled me up and hugged me to her. I asked her, "Not that I'm complaining but what brought that on?"

She smiled up at me and mischievously said, "That was payback to Irene for something she said the other day after her time with you."

Then thinking about how that sounded Julie said, "It's not serious but you know Irene and I have always tried to one up the other in everything. I couldn't pass up the chance to get back at her for the nooner the other day. I'm sure she'll try to top me somehow."

I kissed the top of her wet hair and said, "I don't think that can be topped without killing me."

Julie punched me and looked up and said, "You make it sound like it was something that you had to endure, rather than something that you enjoyed."

I replied, "Oh, I enjoyed it alright. Even with all the great sex I have, that stood out. That was the best blow job I have ever had; hell that was the best blow job I have ever heard of."

We kissed and over the next few minutes managed to finish our shower. As we walked out of the bathroom Lana said, "It's about time. Water hogs!" Julie laughed and we began to dress as the other women playfully fought over the bathroom.

Julie and I waited and all of us headed for breakfast together. We knocked on Kim's bedroom door, hoping to include her with us, but found her room deserted. We saw her as soon as we approached the tables in the reception hall in an animated conversation with Norma Harrison, another flyer who was also a co-editor of the New Times.

Breakfast was relaxing, one of the few that I enjoyed with all of my wives surrounding me. Many of the people already there were sitting with others they worked with although there were some exceptions. I noticed an agitated John Simmons as he entered the room, obviously excited about something. His clothes were rumpled and if it weren't for the fact that he didn't look like he'd had any sleep I'd have thought that he'd slept in them ... He stopped and talked excitedly with Jim for a moment and then spotted me. As soon as he saw me he ambled over.

John nodded at each of my wives and then said, "I think I almost made contact with another group last night."

I was puzzled and asked, "What do you mean 'almost made contact'?"

John collapsed into a chair and said, "About midnight I was on the roof working on the beam antenna that I moved over from the MARS station next door. I had strung the coax and had just about got it repositioned when I heard someone's voice through my earphones. It was as clear as your voice is right now, hardly any static, like it was close by. The thing that surprised me was that the radio wasn't even hooked up to the beam antenna; it was only attached to a vertical antenna." He looked around our group to see if we understood the significance of that and found only puzzled looks.

After a few seconds he added, "Vertical antennas pick up in all directions, though not as well as a beam and they have a shorter range. I heard a few words, like a sign-off, and then it stopped. I must have caught the tail end of someone's transmission because I was never able to get it back."

I was still confused and asked, "Why didn't you answer them immediately rather than fooling with the antenna?"

John looked defensive as he answered, "I tried, but it happened so quickly. The words ended before I could get back to the transceiver. I had been up all day and was on the roof physically moving the coax from the antenna to the comm shack and just left my earphones on connected by a long cord that went down through the trapdoor. It was the last thing I planned on doing before I headed to bed. Hell, I was so excited hearing someone else's voice that I stayed up the rest of the night trying to get it back."

Irene smiled and said, "You look like you were up all night. I bet Pat wondered why you didn't come home. Have you talked to her this morning?"

John laughed as he explained, "That's the only reason I was at the comm shack. Pat had the overnight alert duty in the MCP so I walked her over there. Since she was going to be up all night I decided to walk on over to the comm shack to tweak the radio a bit, and that's when I decided to move the coax."

I commented, "This could be good news. You think they're somewhere close by then?"

John smiled and said, "I feel sure of it. The vertical antenna's range is normally limited to a couple of hundred miles except with some freak atmospheric conditions ... As clear as that signal was I would bet it was a bit closer than that."

I looked between John and Kari and asked, "Is there any way we can either move the shortwave stuff to the MCP or move the base security feeds to the comm shack?"

Kari shrugged and John quickly said, "You couldn't mount all of these antennas to the MCP. It wouldn't be practical. All of the feeds at the MCP are routed through the comm shack anyway. That's where all the fixed antennas and data feeds are. After tonight the beam antenna for the shortwave transceiver will be there too. In other words, it would be just as easy to monitor that stuff from there."

Kari was a step ahead of me. She said, "So we should move the night watch to the communications center and have them monitor the shortwave equipment too?"

John was nodding and I smiled and said, "I don't see why not. Everyone says that it's boring sitting there all night in the MCP waiting for the alarms to go off. There's no reason that person couldn't also listen for a message over the shortwave and maybe even transmit a message of our own every fifteen minutes or so."

By this time our discussion had attracted an excited crowd. Everyone was abuzz about the prospects of finding another group. I thought about it and said, "That means that during the day time we will have to have another person to man the shortwave radio when we're using the MCP for aircraft communications. Kari, get with Sheila and adjust the duty list. It should only require one other person for the daytime shift."

John said, "Hell, I will be there half of the day myself. We only need someone to cover for me while I'm foraging trips or needed with the farming."

I grinned, looked at Kari and said, "Make it so, number one."

Kari looked puzzled at the reference which led Irene to say, "It's a line from an old Star Wars movie."

Julie said, "Star Trek."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.